Lustful Revenge (TirithIre & AmySaysChillout)

Each of the following three strikes on her open exposed pussy was blinding searing pain.


She drooled as her head rocked from side to side as he manipulated her, barely conscious she fell forward, his big hand in the middle of her back, her stomach slapping into the cold cushion making her gasp in pain, tears falling from her eyes.

Panting she struggled to breath as she lay there wondering if she was still alive.

The drops of warm oil on her skin making her hiss in discomfort, it spread soothing her raw skin, Kirsten sighed as it took the edge of the fierce whipping, her pussy still burning and twitching from the lashes.

More oil slid down between her firm upturned ass cheeks, running onto her swollen pussy lips and over her bruised clit. she moaned almost sensually at the relief, but it was short lived. His big hand cupping her sore pussy rubbing the oil in soothing her, but then his fingers began scraping her sensitive lips, each nail making her jerk away, but held tight she couldn't move.

Whimpering she felt him slide two thick meaty fingers easily and deeply inside her, tears rolled from her eyes as she realised it wasn't just the oil on his fingers that made his entrance so easy.

Gasping Kirsten felt him slid a third finger into her pussy, her fingers flexing desperately trying to find purchase and freedom.

She whimpered as the fingers stretched and explored her, she hated that he was doing what her boyfriend wouldn't, and worse it was beginning cause her to begin getting aroused, ever so slightly.

Kirsten bit her lip raising her head trying to get more air into her lungs, this was much easier to bare that the whipping.

She could see the screen with the demanding questions, sweetsue33 adding her own hateful comments.

<are you sorry for calling us names?> one asked.

<are you a faithful girlfriend?. another posted.

Kirsten let her head drop hoping she wouldn't have to answer the questions,
 
Oh Kaiden knew each of those strikes was more than she could 'handle', in a way that's why he had done it, making sure that she didn't have the energy to have more fight in her for now. Instead as he finished with her whipping for now he did push her down, letting her fall onto the firm cushion which would only exasperate the situation of her pain as well.

Yet even as she hissed her breath out the oil was rubbed into her marked skin only enhancing the situation but also soothing her pain through her thighs and the sides of her stomach area as well. As she jerked to him rubbing the drizzled oil into her bald pussy though he worked to soothe SOME of her pain, though as he heard her whimper he grinned at how easily they slid into her.

" Hmm... nice."

He purred, not stating the obvious, though as Kirsten gasped at the third finger worked into her, she was clearly being stretched more than she was used to, and yet even she had admitted that his cock was larger than any other she had enjoyed before, so perhaps the stretching wasn't a bad idea.

As she raised her head he smirked as she saw the screen, and even as she let her head drop back down his other hand reached forwards and sliding his fingers through her hair he yanked her head up.

" Answer them slut."

He not letting her get away from any part of this experience, and yet with the three fingers inside her he curled them down, scraping and rubbing inside her before he found her g-spot. Over and over he worked her tight cunt, she able to see those fingers stretching her bare lips, feeling how he manipulated her with pleasure and he worked her patiently, not stopping until she wouldn't be able to hide her pleasure in any way shape or form!
 
"Yes, yes, I'm sorry," Kirsten whimpered through the tears as the bastard tried to pull her hair out by the roots.

"No, I cheat on my bf all the time," she sobbed, it was true, she just couldn't help herself.

<when did you last get fucked, slut> an anonymous user posted.

"Two days ago, I hooked up with a guy of twitter," she panted. Kirsten looked at the screen and bit her lip, seeing her own pussy stretched round his big fingers as he stroked over her g spot, blushing she bucked her hips slightly as he found the most responsive area.

<does your bf know your a slut?" sweetsue33 asked.

"no he doesn't know I sleep around," she said sniffing.

The bastard twisted her hair making her cry more as he pulled her head back further.

<where did he cum?> someone posted.

"On my face and tits," Kirsten admitted, she hated telling her secrets but she was sure this bastard knew all about her and would know if she was lying.

Kirsten moaned as her kidnapper continued to work over her g spot, she found herself grinding down on his fingers as she became wetter.

<got any fuck buddies?> another user posted.

"two guys I see regularly," she whimpered rubbing herself on his thick fingers.
 
Kaiden smirked as she whimpered and cried out, and even as she sobbed her answers the 'truth' was that Kaiden didn't know much about her beyond that she was beautiful and clearly a slut, though as she sobbed out her answers Kaiden worked her tightly spasming cunt with his fingers, ensuring that she didn't get a moments respite from the situation.

Keeping her head up was tiring really, so even as she admitted that she had a pair of fuck buddies Kaiden let her lay her head down, his fingers continuing to torment her she was able to 'relax' a bit though his rough fingers continued working her g spot, ensuring that no matter what she grew wetter and wetter.

" Don't you worry slut, I'll make sure you're able to see the screen."

He said it even as he was reaching over and pushing one of the side panels open he took out a smooth metal hook. The loop on the end was easily rounded to allow it to be looped, the other end was connected to a round golf ball sized ball which was smooth and even as it glimmered in the lights of the Bangbus Kaiden grinned as he took a moment to coat the smooth ball in lube. He knew that the ball was on the larger size but then again he wasn't really asking her opinion either. Eyeing her his grin didn't fade, though if she looked to the screen she'd see his strong hand reach out and prying the cheek of her firm toned ass apart he exposed her tight backside.

" Now... here you go."

He purred as he took a moment and setting the hook aside for now Kaiden picked up the bottle of lube before he was drizzling more onto the opened crack of her ass, liberally coating her anal star but also causing her swollen and aroused pussy lips to be coated as well. Finally though Kaiden took the hook and lining the ball end with her crinkled star of her anal entrance he held the ball end firmly and pressed it in, forcing her ass to open and then close around it, the actual hook part nothing too horrible, and tugging on it only pushed the ball into her ass as the cool metal length came to rest up over her tailbone. Taking the rope that was still tied into her hair he looped it through the other end and tightened, pulling her head back up via the sensations in her ass as he tightly tied her head up so that she had no option other than to look at the screen.

Kaiden grinned and delivered a few more smacks to her upturned and striped ass just for good measure before his palm returned to her bald cunt, his fingers jamming back inside her as he deliberately angled his fingers to once again attack her g spot even as the questions continued to fly across the chat, his focus though of course being on her tightly spasming pussy, she having to know that he wasn't going to 'let up' on her until she was gushing her cum all over his fingers, whether she liked it or not!
 
Last edited:
Kirsten squeled loudly as she saw the hook. She wriggled trying to escap as more lube was poued over her asshole, running down to her pussy and fingers. Her head dropped as he released her.

Glancing up at the screen as she felt his hand on her ass, pulling the firm globes appart. She bit her lip as the cold metal ball touched her asshole making it twitch.

His thick fingers continued to tease her g spot, she couldn't believe how good it was starting to feel. Her pussy clenched and she cried out as he pushed the ball into her ass. Kirsten watched, fascinated, as her ass swallowed the ball, the bright metal laying between her cheeks.

She gasped as he yanked the rope in her hair and pulled back she was forced to look at the screen as he tied the rope to the hook. Every movment of her head moving the hook in her ass.

Kirsten whimpered as he continued working her pussy, she felt him add his little finger, she gasped at the screen seeing how he stretched her, and how her pussy opened, almost willingly to accept it.

<oh fuck that's hot!>

<ever been fisted slut?> sweetsue33 asked.

"No, never" she moaned her hips wriggling of their own accord.

<shit, she's so fucking hot!> someone posted.

Kirsten was amazed at how into her they were, they were even more focused on her than the guys at the gangbang. She closed her eyes for a moment.

"Oh fuck no!" She screamed when he touched her clit, her whole body shook hard as she came on him fingers, her juices running over them.

She sobbed coming down from her high. The chat rolling up so fast she could hardly read the comments, they all seemed to enjoy the humilliating sight of her being forced to cum.
 
Kaiden grinned at her loud squeals, and even as she wriggled he had to laugh in bemusement as well.

" Where do you think you're going? you're already riding my fingers."

He teased, thuogh even as Kirsten watched, fascinated by what he was doing to her, and even as she was being filled by those three thick strong fingers when he had her ass full with the hook and her hair tied connecting it she had no choice but to see what he was doing.

" Time to see how hard you can cum slut."

As Kirsten moaned that she had never been fisted before Kaiden couldn't help but grin as he folded his pinky in and pressed it in, though as she closed her eyes to the strong sensations he waited until JUST that moment to firmly rub on her clit and was rewarded for his hard work as she screamed and shook beautifully even as she came.

" That's it, cum nice and hard."

Every thrashing movement would only pull on the hook in her ass, not to mention that he wasn't pausing as she came, instead continuing to finger her though Kaiden himself added.

" Tell me slut, have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be fisted?"

He had four fingers inside her and was stretching her so much, and yet he could tell she was loving every single moment of it despite her earlier bravado. Breaking her down to her slutty needs was something Kaiden would never tire of!
 
"Tell me slut, have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be fisted?" the pervert asked as he continued to finger Kirsten's treacherous pussy.

She couldn't speak he was too sensitive and stimulated, her breathing coming in short gasps as she bucked fiercely against the restraints, half of her trying to get away, half of her striving for more.

Her face screwed up in a mixture of pain and pleasure as she screamed through another intense orgasm.

"God, please stop!" she begged as he continued to play with her pussy, she ground her teeth in frustration as he played with her.

"Yes, yes, I've thought about it!" she finally yelled, hot tears running from her tightly shut eyes, but he still didn't stop.

"Please!" she begged "stop, I, I, I'll suck your cock again, I bet they'd all like to see your cock in my throat!" Kirsten yelled as he tried to pull her hyper sensitive pussy away from his fingers.

<Yes! I fucking found it!> someone posted.

<Look, here's the link I knew I'd seen the slut before>

Kirsten's heart sank even further, she guessed what he'd found.

<fuck its the link to a video of the slut doing a gangbang> someone else posted.
 
Kaiden smirked as she was raggedly trying to get a breath in her lungs and even as her oil, lube and now cum slickened cunt bucked both to and from his attentions, Kaiden felt his cock throb as she begged him to stop. Screwing his fingers in and out of her widely spread cunt though he wasn't about to stop, at least not until she begged to suck on his cock.

As the chat exploded though Kirsten could see her fears come to life as Arun re-sized the video feed of her current predicament and below it a secondary video window popped up before she could certainly see that it was indeed a video that had been taken of her being gang banged.

Kaiden did pause in his ruthless working of her pussy, and even as he watched a bit of the action on the screen he smirked to himself.

" You really ARE a slut..."

He grumbled though it wasn't necessarily meant as a term of offense in this instance but rather one of compliment. It seemed the nastier and kinkier she was, the more attractive and desirable he found her. Finally slipping from her pussy with his fingers she could see just how coated with cum they were, and lifting them the mask covered over his upper face and left his mouth free so he took his time licking her cum off his fingers one at a time.

" You're delicious slut."

He moved around when he was done though and sitting down in front of her he shifted forwards just enough that the tip of that very large bordering on huge cock touched her lips, he reached forwards and loosened the rope connecting the hook to her hair, the sudden release letting her fall forwards onto his cock as he grinned.

" All right, let's see just how good of a cock sucker you are."

He was actually curious... though shifting a bit to the side he made sure that he could see the gang bang video, he wanting to get a better idea of just how kinky a slut he had on his hands, meanwhile his cock waited for her attention. The better a cock sucker she was, the more of a break she'd get!
 
"You really ARE a slut..." he said finally leaving her pussy alone, Kirsten whimpered in relief, even as she was forced to watch her gangbang, one guy fucking her hard, another in her mouth, hands groping and squeezing her breasts as she jerked two more cocks.

"You're delicious slut." he said from behind her, She glanced quickly at the screen, embarrassed to see how her pussy glistened from her own juices.

she watched some more of the gangbang video, seeing her own throat bob as she swallowed the guys cum, a soon as he pulled away he was replaced by the guy fucking her, she quickly began sucking him as another of her boyfriends workmates took his place between her thighs.

Her attackers big hard cock drew her attention rubbing over her lips, eagerly she licked the tip, unable to get any more of it in her mouth.

She felt him fumble around behind her back, she gasped with relief as he undid the rope tied to her asshook, eagerly she swallowed him down drawing him deeper into her warm wet mouth, knowing that the longer she held him there the longer she would have to recover.

"All right, let's see just how good of a cock sucker you are." he said derisively.

From the corner of her eye she could see the video still playing, jerking two guys at the same time till the coated her face and breasts with a generous helping of cum, she sucked both of them clean.

Kirsten boobed her head up and down on his cock, working her tongue along his shaft sucking hard on his thick member till he hissed.

She swallowed eagerly again and again till she felt his cock slip into her throat, his hips bucked as he drove himself full home into her warm wet sucking mouth.
 
Last edited:
Kaiden grinned as he took his position and allowed her to start licking the tip, and though he was very tempted to make her struggle to get more cock into her mouth, Kaiden's little sense of composure was dissolving into a fiery inferno of desire for her.

As she gasped in relief he grunted out a breath though even as he did his fingers trailed through her hair.

" Fuck... you ARE good at that!"

He grinned, making sure that she could still see the chat and degradation of the gangbang Kaiden holding himself there until her mouth descended far enough to get to the beginning of her throat and with a groan he bucked his hips, driving his pulsing cock down into her throat, though even as she was sucking at him he grinned and reaching past her head, she wouldn't really understand right away what he was doing.

Hooking two fingers into the metallic loop he gave a firm tug on the hook within her ass, though timing it so that when he tugged he thrust down and into her throat Kaiden groaned to himself as he tugged, jerked and tormented her ass with that metallic hook and there was nowhere for her to go. Forwards pressed her throat onto his cock, and back caused the hook to yank and tug, his eyes delighting in her helplessness.

Glancing over to the screen though he groaned at the sight of her sucking both guys clean Kaiden's hips rolled, rocking into her as he panted and couldn't bring himself to stop... nor did he want to... it was clear her cock sucking skills were getting her pussy a break, but soon he was bucking into her face, letting her suck on him but also face fucking her as dribbles of pre-cum escaped the tip of his cock.

" Does my new slut want my cum down her throat?"

He asked panting as he wasn't pulling out of her mouth... she was a VERY good cock sucker and he wanted more and more of her!
 
"Fuck... you ARE good at that!" the masked man said as Kirsten took his whole length, he bucked forward fucking her face.

She squealed and twitched as he tugged on the hook deep in her ass, Kirsten noticed he seemed to like that she redoubled her efforts, humming, knowing the vibrations would add to his pleasure. Desperately she hoped that if she made him cum she may get released, or at the very least treated better.

"Does my new slut want my cum down her throat?" he aske panting and grunting as he fucked her face, Kirsten nodded hoping to encourage him.

She glanced up at the screen showing the gangbang, she whimpered, those guys couldn't resist her siren call, her warm wet sucking mouth, her wet tight pussy, none of the could resist, married men, guys with girlfriends all forgotten for a chance with her. She blushed seeing the close up of her freshly shaven pussy, seeing how it twitched wetly with anticipation.

She sucked and swallowed for all she was worth, glancing again the chat was rolling too fast for her to read properly, then the gangbang showed the final scene, Kirsten squatting, knees widely spread, pushing her breasts out, cum dripping from her pussy, more on her face, breasts and hair. A long strand dripping from a nipple as she proudly held up eight fingers smiling sweetly till she caught the cum dripping from her nipple and giggled as she licked her fingers clean.
 
Oh the dynamics between the video and what was happening to her were very different contrasts, and even as Kirsten re-doubled her efforts Kaiden grunted, panting as he couldn't stop himself at that point from bucking, though if Kirsten expected any leniency over being a good cocksucker she was certainly in for a shock.

As she redoubled her efforts though Kaiden grunted and panted, his hips rocking and rolling though as Kirsten looked at the final scene from her gang bang Kaiden's free hand firmly took hold of her bound hair and pushing her fully down onto his cock he grunted loudly.

" Shit... here it comes, drink it all down slut."

He growled it out and with only a few final thrusts of his hips he buried himself deeply into her throat as he came, his grip holding her down on his rather large cock as it expanded ever so more as the first ropes of cum sprayed straight down her throat, though sliding his hips back afterwards he was cumming into her mouth, filling her sucking mouth with even more cum.

Kaiden had kept himself 'stored up' for his first load so she was getting a VERY large load of cum, he not letting her off his cock until he was done with his orgasm, his eyes looking down to her as he gave the hook in her ass a final tug.

" That was amazing slut... but now I think as a breather for me I'm going to have to punish you for being such a slut, especially if you've been hiding it from your boyfriend."

He considered it, though stared her down as he added.

" Beg to be punished... beg for more."

He grumbled, though as the gang bang video ended it was replaced by a new poll:

Which hole should Bangbus fuck first?

Of course the options on that were limited between cunt and ass... though Kaiden wasn't really paying attention to it straight off the hop... the timer on it was set to twenty minutes!
 
"Punished? What the fuck am I getting punished for? I just have you best blowjob of your fucking miserable life! What the fuck do you care about my boyfriend!" Kirsten screamed at him, the taste of his cum still in her mouth and the little that had escaped still on her chin.

Glancing up she saw someone had clearly been searching, more nudes of her popped up, she groaned seeing the ones from spring break where she'd blown a guy on stage to win a wet t shirt competition.

"No! No!" She begged seeing the new poll, "please! Not my ass! Your too big! Anything but that, please?" She begged tears pouring from her eyes blurring her vision as she wept, dropping her head pitifully.
 
Last edited:
His hand connected with her cheek faster than she might have expected, and even as she screamed at him that retort was cut off from further comments by the contact, his slap connecting harshly with her face.

" You seem to still think that you're not in control here slut. The truth of the matter is that here, in this place I am your fucking world."

He was distracted by the nude of her on her knees sucking the guy off, and yet her begging turned his attention back to her as his jaw had set in a focused and firm expression. Considering her pleas though he watched her cry, and yet that didn't really feed any sense of empathy for her. Instead he moved and stood, towering over her pitiful form.

" I'll tell you what. I'll leave your ass be IF you do three things. First, you're going to dump your pathetic boyfriend right here right now for my Bangbus viewers, then, you're going to look right into the central camera and admit to each and every one of us just how much of a slut you are. FINALLY, you're going to BEG me to punish you for being such a disobedient slut, not knowing her place AND you're sorry for trying to think you have any say in this situation."

He watched her, staring her down though he added.

" Do all of that, take your punishment like a good obedient slut and I won't fuck your ass."

He wasn't planning on keeping his promise, but she had no way of knowing that he didn't... her tiny ass would be stretched around his cock by the times end, but for now he was offering her 'something else' other than that fate!
 
Her face stung from the brutal slap. She looked up at him towering over her. Kirsten a bottom lip trembled in fear as she cried.

"Ok, ok I'll do it, all of it. But please don't fuck my ass, I'll be a good girl! I promise." She whimpered realising this bastard had not one shred of sympathy for her.

She looked at the screen, the poll showing everyone voting for ass. She shivered in fear at the prospect.

"I'll need my phone," she said "Sir" she added quickly.
 
He watched her as she trembled from the impact. He was honestly a bit pleased that she seemed to finally be learning her place so to speak, though as she cried he sneered, her little outburst having pissed him off.

As she admitted that she would do it... all of it he nodded to her, though as she shivered as she looked to the screen he didn't even bother... one thing that was consistent with his viewers... they ALWAYS wanted to see the sluts ass being destroyed.

He turned when she said that she would need her phone and walking past her to the front of the Bangbus he slid open a panel to a digital pad and pressing his thumb the lock disengaged, though opening the mini safe he took out only her phone and brought it over to her. Flicking open the screen he moved to sit by her head as he looked to her.

" So what's your password slut?"

He punching it in when she told him he flipped through her contacts.

" So what's the cuckold's name slut?"

He making her say it aloud before he opened up the phone and pressing the call function he pressed the phone to her ear.

" You better not try anything bitch."

He knew she wouldn't, the fate of her ass, literally was on the line, but he let the call go through, it being routed by Arun so it wouldn't be able to be traced, but he letting her call her boyfriend to dump him on live feed!

Do it slut, your BF's clearly not man enough to handle you!
OMG She's going to do it, what a slut!

The chat was continuing, but the click sound announced the call had gone through, so in effect... it was show time!
 
Kirsten told him everything he asked. Tears rolling down her cheeks as she read the chat. He put the phone down in front if her. She sniffed miserably as she watched the call connect.

The bastard got behind her, smacking her ass and she felt him run his cockhead between her inner lips spreading them slightly, letting her know she was on the very cusp of being raped by him in front of an audience.

"Hey Kirsten what's up? I can't really chat." Keith said.

"Keith, I can't do this any more, you, me, us I can't." She said.

"What are you talking about Kirsten? Where is this comming from?" Keith asked.

"I just can't please don't make this hard," she whimpered, she felt the bastard push forward spreading her pussy just a little more.

"I don't get it. We've always been so happy, don't do anthing rash, let's talk when I get home on Sunday," he said.

"No it's over, collect your stuff and leave me alone," she said.

"I'm not going to give up that easily, I know we can work this out," Keith said kindly.

"Keith, I've been seeing other people," Kirsten said hoping he'd hang up. Behind her she felt the man pull out and continue to rub his cock over her pusdy. He snorted tugging the hook.

"I see," he said coldly "who was it?"

"More than once, I'm sorry," she said.

"You fucking bitch!" He snarled down the phone at her.

"I'm sorry Keith," she said through her tears.

"Anyone I know?" He demanded.

"Yes, sorry, the guys in your team," Kirsten sobbed.

"What? All of them? You make me fucking sick, I hope you get what you deserve!" He yelled.

"I didn't plan it, it just happened!" She cried.

"Are you with someone now?" He yelled.

"Yes," she admitted trying to pull away from the man, but she was tied to tightly.

"What's his name?" Keith said coldly.

"I don't know," Kirsten whimpered.

"Karma is a bitch, I hope you suffer for this," he said hanging up.

Kirstens head dropped as the call ended, her attacker tugged roughly at the hook in her ass as he pushed the head of his cock between her wet pussy lips, teasing her entrance.

He yanked her by the hair making her read the chat.

<you cold bitch! Your gonna pay!>

<fucking whore! Rip her appart bang bus>

<you good for nothing bitch, how could you do that?>
 
Last edited:
Kaiden could tell that she wasn't a cold hearted bitch. He understood from how she was trying to let this Keith off gently that she had cared for him, but by the same token she certainly wasn't going to get any sympathy from him. The truth of the matter was that Kirsten was a complete and utter slut, and deserved to be treated that way.

Even as she was pleading with Keith to just hang up and accept that it was over Kaiden took a great amount of sadistic pride in pressing the tip right to the entrance of her soaked pussy, teasing that entrance and even as he pulled back he purposefully slapped the tip of his cock up against her clit just to make it even harder on her, though as she tried to pull away she was punished with another slap to her ass cheek.

As the call ended and the tell a tale click of the phone happened Kaiden kept his cock at the entrance though he certainly did reach out and grabbing her hair he yanked her up to read the chat.

" That's one part of it slut, now, tell Bangbus why you're soaking wet at your cunt hole even as you're dumping your pathetic cuckold boyfriend..."

After all she still had to publicly apologize for being a complete slut AND beg to be punished, though even as he was saying that the tip of his cock kept rubbing against her entrance, letting her know her rape was going to happen soon enough, and from how wet she was AND the gang bang video, well he could tell she'd enjoy it whether she wanted to inwardly admit that for herself or not.
 
"That's one part of it slut, now, tell Bangbus why you're soaking wet at your cunt hole even as you're dumping your pathetic cuckold boyfriend..."the masked man said yanking her hair cruelly. She could fell the tip of his cock spreading her sensitive inner lips, holding himself back, but she knew what was about to happen, and nothing on earth was going to stop him.

"I, I, I" she stammered, a firm yank on her hair making her gasp, "I'm wet because you made me cum, and the lube." Kirsten sobbed wretchedly for a few moments.

She looked up at the screens again, seeing her wet pussy being teased by the mans thick hard cock, her own face red and puffy from the constant crying. She looked so pathetic, the chat rolled on and on, all of them enjoying her humiliation.

Kirsten swallowed hard, "I'm wet because I like sucking cock and making men cum in my mouth." she declared.
 
Kaiden smirked as she stammered out that it was because he made her admit some of the truth, and yet even as she looked up and could see her naked pussy lips being opened and teased by the tip of that rather large rounded tip of his cock Kaiden chuckled as she sobbed about her fate in this situation, Kaiden knew that wasn't it, at least not ALL of it.

" Oh? and is that it? you're only wet because of the lube and your dripping cum? I don't think so... admit it Kirsten, look at the screen and tell Bangbus what cumming all over your kidnappers fingers and soon cock makes you."

He held her hair with the one hand but the other was re-looping the rope from her hair back into the hook inside her ass, and when he had her tied elevated to constantly see the screens Kaiden had a very ruthless look on his face.

" Only in your mouth? Or are you secretly wanting my cock in your bald cunt? your cunt is now mine."

He growled though with that announcement he gave a fiercly powerful thrust and drove his cock into her, forcing a good part of it inside her in one fell and brutal thrust. Yet at that point he paused right there, she able to see not to mention feel JUST how stretched and full he made her AND with the video feed Kirsten could see that Kaiden still wasn't even fully inside her, he still having another two, perhaps three inches inside her.

" Admit to Bangbus the truth Kirsten... you're a cock hungry slut who needs to be fucked and used in every way."

He kept himself right there, knowing the 'itch' of her desires would force her to push herself back and take more cock sooner or later!
 
"Oh? and is that it? you're only wet because of the lube and your dripping cum? I don't think so... admit it Kirsten, look at the screen and tell Bangbus what cumming all over your kidnappers fingers and soon cock makes you." he snarled reconnecting her hair to the hook deep in her ass. Kirsten cried silently.

"Only in your mouth? Or are you secretly wanting my cock in your bald cunt? your cunt is now mine."

Kirsten's mouth dropped open and her eyes bulged as he drove himself deep into her, She couldn't ever recall being so full of cock before, she could feel just how stretched she was by his girth, looking at the screen she could hardly believe he still had more to give her.

"Admit to Bangbus the truth Kirsten... you're a cock hungry slut who needs to be fucked and used in every way."

She trembled at his words, holding himself still she fought the urge to push back on him, just to feel what it would be like to have him fully sheathed inside her.

"Yes, I'm a slut, I love fucking," she said, in truth Kirsten didn't see anything wrong with her choices, why shouldn't she have sex with any guy she liked?

Her pussy fluttered along his length stroking him, milking him. She closed her eyes unwilling to admit how good it felt.
 
Last edited:
Kaiden smirked to himself as she was still fighting with herself over admitting just how much of a slut she was, and even as she cried silently, he decided to take things to the next level which was why he so suddenly thrust a good amount of his cock into her pussy, stretching and filling it.

Even as she trembled and was clearly watching her own pussy fluttering along his cock, as she closed her eyes he wasn't having any of that, a brutally hard smack connecting with her upturned ass shocking her back to the reality of her situation.

" Just fucking and sucking? you SURE you don't like being forced onto my cock?"

He grinned and didn't give her what she wanted, namely the rest of his cock, nor did he pull back. Kaiden's self control was VERY good and he was very much determined that if she didn't fully admit what she was, namely a slut who needed to be put in her place and fucked into utter submission then she didn't deserve the rest of his cock OR even a thrusting cock. His turgid member did pulse and throb within her, but he didn't give it to her completely.

" My viewers are telling me to just destroy you... but I think this will destroy you more Kirsten... Tell all of us here and in the world the truth, tell them everything or I'll take my cock out and replace it with a vibrator and you'll never have hard cock again."

He could tell she wanted... and in some ways needed cock to be fully satisfied. Was she REALLY willing to forfeit cock completely, especially now that she had a 'taste' of it? Kaiden didn't think so.
 
The smack on her as made Kirsten jump. Her pussy clenching down on the mans huge cock.

"Just fucking and sucking? you SURE you don't like being forced onto my cock?" he said holding perfectly still, she winced trying not so push back on him, she reminded herself he was raping her.

"My viewers are telling me to just destroy you... but I think this will destroy you more Kirsten... Tell all of us here and in the world the truth, tell them everything or I'll take my cock out and replace it with a vibrator and you'll never have hard cock again."

Unable to help herself Kirsten rolled her hips, feeling the smooth steel ball in her ass roll along the top of his cock as she did so. She moaned lustily at the feeling.

She swallowed dryly looking again at the screen showing her pussy stretched round his girth.

More tears rolled down her cheeks, somehow this bastard had found out all about her, how long had he been watching her? she wondered as she squeezed his cock again. Finally she sniffed and tried to nod.

"Yes, I'm a slut, I love being fucked, I love being used, I love nothing more than having a guy cum deep in me and letting it drip from my cunt," she said and panted for a moment. Dare she carry on? She wondered.

"I've even fantasised about being raped," she said crying as she admitted that to them all, knowing now there was no way for her to go to the cops, she'd given consent, in a way.

Sighing, she pushed back eager for more of his fat cock.
 
Last edited:
Kaiden was quite patient with his desires. He knew based on the information she had given along with the video that had been played ALONG with her own admissions during the initial process of breaking her will that she was much more than just a good fuck to be had.

As Kirsten's hips unwillingly rolled though he grinned as she moaned, though for Kaiden he bit back a groan at the dual sensations, one of her pussy gripping at him, and the other being of that rounded ball which still was very much embedded within her ass.

As she cried though he grinned at her open admissions. She bore her soul so to speak, though even as she panted and considered whether she was able or wanting to carry on, as she admitted that final 'string' though Kaiden groaned.

" That's much better... isn't it better to be honest? It gets you a reward."

He watched her push back eager for more of his hard pulsing and throbbing cock he watched her but with a final and very decisive thrust he drilled those last few inches into her, he so large, and the angle JUST right that as his balls slapped up against the hard nub of her clit, the tip inside her bumped firmly up against her cervix... tapping on the entrance of her , kissing the entrance in the most delightfully dirty way, though as he did he smoothly pulled back only to slam into her again, causing her entire body to shake from the impact.

" Look, your rape fantasy is coming true... is it everything you thought it would be slut?"

He asked with a grin even as his hips slammed not quickly but VERY powerfully, making her entire body shake each and every time, he not taking it easy on her, she able to see the video feed split vertically, on the left showed his cock sliding in and out of her bald swollen and incredibly stretched cunt, while on the right the frontal camera showed her every expression as she was raped!
 
Her whole body shook with ear powerful thrust, her pussy stuffed to capacity with his huge cock. Kirsten couldn't help but look at the screen, helpless as she was, she could see her own mouth hanging open, and her pussy looking so stretched as the masked man raped her. She could see how wet she was as his shaft glistened in the light as he pulled out before slamming forwards again. Each thrust jerking her, rolling the ball of the hook in her ass around.

"Look, your rape fantasy is coming true... is it everything you thought it would be slut?"

Kirsten blinked rapidly trying to focus, to separate the sensations roaring through her body.

"I neve through you cock would be so big," she moaned.

"Its so humiliating, so degrading," she whimpered, as fat tears rolled down her cheeks, letting her head fall forward drove the ball further into her ass, just as the man slammed home, her head snapped up as she cried out again.

His fingers gripping her hips so tight Kirsten knew she'd have bruises, he continued to rape her, his big thick cock sawing in and out of her pussy, her pussy getting wetter and wetter with each thrust.
 
Back
Top