Guys who Get a Grip: let's talk COCKRINGS, steel, silicone, leather, all

Time for a word of caution. It can be difficult to get the sizing right! My first cock ring was a 50mm (2") one, and felt just about perfect - perhaps the tiniest bit slack. So when I purchased a "square section" ring online I decided to go slightly smaller, opting for 48mm (1 7/8").

Now although the difference in these sizes may appear minimal, and indeed they looked quite similar visually, the latter has turned out to be an unwise purchase. In "normal" arousal the new ring is pretty comfortable, but when I am super-aroused (yes, it happens!) I have found it to be painful to wear. This is not great, as (obviously) the only way to achieve comfort is to cum and wait for detumescence, which can take some time. Today, for example, it took a good 25 minutes until I was able to remove the ring.

I'm not saying this to put anyone off, and of course there's no "try before you buy" option, for obvious reasons. All I'm saying is that measuring carefully is a good idea, and not all cock rings are equal! I'm going to buy another "square section" ring in the bigger size, of course...

Thanks for sharing this, H. Shucks. It's extraordinary that 2mm can make some much difference. Perhaps another factor at play here is the relative 'force' of one guy's erectile function compared to another's.

Time for a word of caution. It can be difficult to get the sizing right! My first cock ring was a 50mm (2") one, and felt just about perfect - perhaps the tiniest bit slack. So when I purchased a "square section" ring online I decided to go slightly smaller, opting for 48mm (1 7/8").

Now although the difference in these sizes may appear minimal, and indeed they looked quite similar visually, the latter has turned out to be an unwise purchase. In "normal" arousal the new ring is pretty comfortable, but when I am super-aroused (yes, it happens!) I have found it to be painful to wear. This is not great, as (obviously) the only way to achieve comfort is to cum and wait for detumescence, which can take some time. Today, for example, it took a good 25 minutes until I was able to remove the ring.

I'm not saying this to put anyone off, and of course there's no "try before you buy" option, for obvious reasons. All I'm saying is that measuring carefully is a good idea, and not all cock rings are equal! I'm going to buy another "square section" ring in the bigger size, of course...

Definitely a difference in erection size for me depending on a variety of factors. I've read this is generally true, but I don't think these were scientific studies.

I kind of enjoy a little pain - swollen ball squeezing??, but this is wear the silicone is nice. Gives you some room both ways.

I'd still like to try the nice big heavy metal. As ice said before we need to start a business that rents different models and sizes so guys can find the right fit.

Leather!

I found a ring I cut and glued out of old belt perhaps three years back! Forgot I even had it! We've a mini heatwave [all things are relative!] goin' on in England just now so I chose to wear it this early morning. It's been grand connecting with this organic material at my privates, perspiring into it some through the hours of today. I made it tight, so on a day like today with balls hanging off of us guys there's a serious grip and yet no pain when some sweet notion biggs me up.

Leather. Extremely 'present' to the skin around my balls and across the base of my shaft where I made it triple thickness so as to press down there. There's something so basic, something profoundly masculine and lusty about wearing it, being not entirely comfortable gripped by it and loving the feel of it. Fuck yeah. :cool:

Leather pics then:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• leather a.jpg
    leather a.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 13
  • leather b.jpg
    leather b.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 13
  • leather c.jpg
    leather c.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 13
  • gripped in leather.jpg
    gripped in leather.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 13

I have found that the longer I wear. That I have had to go to smaller size. I wear silicone most of the time, when I started it was 2" then 1.75" now I am using 1.62. fits comfortably and for extended wear times I still go back to larger sizes but I find that just normal movement causes testis to come out after a period of time

Leather!

I found a ring I cut and glued out of old belt perhaps three years back! Forgot I even had it! We've a mini heatwave [all things are relative!] goin' on in England just now so I chose to wear it this early morning. It's been grand connecting with this organic material at my privates, perspiring into it some through the hours of today. I made it tight, so on a day like today with balls hanging off of us guys there's a serious grip and yet no pain when some sweet notion biggs me up.

Leather. Extremely 'present' to the skin around my balls and across the base of my shaft where I made it triple thickness so as to press down there. There's something so basic, something profoundly masculine and lusty about wearing it, being not entirely comfortable gripped by it and loving the feel of it. Fuck yeah. :cool:

Very green and organic of you Simon.

Still a nice boost yet more comfortable than metal??

I have found that the longer I wear. That I have had to go to smaller size. I wear silicone most of the time, when I started it was 2" then 1.75" now I am using 1.62. fits comfortably and for extended wear times I still go back to larger sizes but I find that just normal movement causes testis to come out after a period of time

Hmm. No idea about the decreasing size.

What do you mean about the testis coming out??

Ive read this thread thru. Fascinating information, Simon!
Makes me have to consider the possibilities.

enjoyed a long night wearing two around my cock and balls... and two smaller ring just past the head...have worn as many as Three

Nicely, Mr K.
Though I don't personally like rings on my shaft, I like the notion of it for men who do. Does anyone actually fuck with a ring up the shaft or below the helmet ridge? And how is that for a girl?

Nicely, Mr K.
Though I don't personally like rings on my shaft, I like the notion of it for men who do. Does anyone actually fuck with a ring up the shaft or below the helmet ridge? And how is that for a girl?

We did, this past Friday... mrs had me put them on

I had wonderful up skirt view in the brake room yesterday. went into our parts / fabrication area... found a 1-1/2 polished ring...quite in the mens room...with a little help form O'keefs I slipped i around my balls...plenty of weight. Gave me a nice stretch..

I've been wanting to post for awhile about some of the experiences I've had with rings but just haven't had the time to post the detailed descriptions I tend to write. I have had two amazing encounters in the last two weeks that were a direct result of wearing a cock ring. One happened last night and I want to talk about it while its still fresh in my mind. The other I will post about another time.

This story starts with me finally finding a ring that I can wear comfortably for several hours at a time. It's a 2" Jim Diamond chrome donut that I found at a toy store. It's the heaviest ring they had and all edges are rounded and smooth and it feels amazing and looks great locked around my junk. The sex with my wife has been fantastic with this ring and I've worn it out in public several times with some fun results.

Last night I went to a concert with a lady friend. I have known her for 25 years and we had a bit of a fling about 15 years ago but have remained just friends since. She is with another man now who is a friend as well. I love live music and go to a lot of shows but my wife doesn't really like to go so I either go alone or find a friend to go with me. My lady friend is in the same kind of situation so we went to this show together.

The night before last I went to another show at a different venue by myself. I wore my ring and enjoyed the confidence it gave me as I flirted with a few different women so I put it on again for last night's show. I had a thirty minute drive to the show and indulged in some fantasizing on the way, enjoying the feel of that steel gripping my cock and balls under my tight jeans, and, well, rubbing myself a bit as well. I met my friend in the parking lot and by then I was chubbed to a semi erect state. She looked fantastic, dressed in a short floral print skirt with a sleeveless blouse and a turquoise necklace that pointed enticingly to the bit of tan cleavage she was displaying. Needless to say, her appearance did nothing to dissuade the arousal I was feeling.Okay, I will admit I had gone hoping that something might happen with her, but not expecting anything because we've just been friends for so long.

We hugged and talked as we walked to the venue, a large club style concert hall. We were checked for ID at the entrance then were asked to remove any metal from our pockets so they could run a wand over us. Oh shit! The last time I was there they didn't have a fucking metal detector! As my friend was being wanded I got her attention and told her I had something metal that I'd have to take back to the car. Since I had the tickets on my phone she went with me. I told I was sorry and it was embarrassing and she asked what it was, a knife? I just came right out and told her I was wearing a large, heavy, steel cockring. I told I had got into them for sex with my wife and discovered I liked the feel of wearing it as everyday wear. She just chuckled and said it was alright and I could just take it off and leave it in the car. I had to explain to her that it wasn't that simple, that I needed to be completely flaccid to remove it and well, I was now sporting a rock hard erection. She looked at my bulge for the first time, and said "Holy shit! You naughty boy!".

As we got to the cars I explained to her how the ring went around my cock and balls and the process for putting it on and taking it off. She was having fun and teasing me about it and asked if I it wore because I thought she'd want to have sex with me. I hummed and hawed and told her I had worn it to the show I went to alone last night and just enjoyed wearing it. I could tell she was having fun making me squirm but she also wanted to see the show and was getting a bit mad and told me I needed to figure out how to get soft so I could get "the fucking thing off".

I said, " you're not helping by looking so fucking hot, and the way you keep looking at my dick...why don't we just bag the concert and go to your place and fuck?"

I was leaning up against the car and she came right up and grabbed my cock and then found my balls and gave them a squeeze and said, "I told you a long time ago that I won't fuck you as long as you're married."

This was true. The fling we'd had was oral sex only, her philosophy was that it wasn't wrong if we didn't have intercourse so she had never let me fuck her. I had enjoyed eating her pussy though, and the blow jobs were out of this world. She cut it off when she became involved with another man.

So we stood there and she groped me and said she wasn't going to fuck me and she wanted to see the show, and now she was curious and wanted to see what my ring looked like, so "get in the car and show it to me.", she ordered.

I walked around and got in the passenger side as she slid into the drivers seat. I looked around to make sure there was nobody that could see what we were doing then undid my jeans and let my hardon spring free. I wasn't wearing any undershorts so I was sticking out in full glory. She immediately grabbed my cock and started stroking with one hand as she grabbed my balls and felt the ring with the other. She commented that she liked the way the ring put my balls right out where she could squeeze them and scared me a little when she demonstrated. As I squirmed she smiled, relaxed her grip, softened her voice, and asked, "how are we going to get you out of this ring so we can go to the show?" Then as she continued stroking my shaft she lowered her head and took my hard cock in her mouth.

There was no soft licking or tongue play leading up to the act, she just plain attacked me, jacking me furiously with her hand as she moved her mouth up and down rapidly on my throbbing pole. I was already so turned on I knew it wouldn't take long and I doubt it was more than a minute before I erupted like a fire hose pumping my load into her mouth as she continued taking me in and out and sucking me until every last drop was out. As I layed back in the seat and relaxed and watched as she pulled off of my still hard cock then cleaned the last bit of cum out of my dickhead with her tongue. Then she rose and kissed me, sticking her toungue in my mouth and making me taste my own jizz, which she knew from experience is something I've always liked.

She said, "now can we go to the fucking show?"

I laughed and said it shouldn't be long and we talked for a few minutes until my dick got soft then she watched as I went through the process of removing my ring. I pulled up my pants and we went to the concert, danced and laughed and had a good time then hugged and said goodbye. She texted me today to thank me for the fun time and said she'd like to do it again. I can't wait!

I've been wanting to post for awhile about some of the experiences I've had with rings but just haven't had the time to post the detailed descriptions I tend to write. I have had two amazing encounters in the last two weeks that were a direct result of wearing a cock ring. One happened last night and I want to talk about it while its still fresh in my mind. The other I will post about another time.

This story starts with me finally finding a ring that I can wear comfortably for several hours at a time. It's a 2" Jim Diamond chrome donut that I found at a toy store. It's the heaviest ring they had and all edges are rounded and smooth and it feels amazing and looks great locked around my junk. The sex with my wife has been fantastic with this ring and I've worn it out in public several times with some fun results.

Last night I went to a concert with a lady friend. I have known her for 25 years and we had a bit of a fling about 15 years ago but have remained just friends since. She is with another man now who is a friend as well. I love live music and go to a lot of shows but my wife doesn't really like to go so I either go alone or find a friend to go with me. My lady friend is in the same kind of situation so we went to this show together.

The night before last I went to another show at a different venue by myself. I wore my ring and enjoyed the confidence it gave me as I flirted with a few different women so I put it on again for last night's show. I had a thirty minute drive to the show and indulged in some fantasizing on the way, enjoying the feel of that steel gripping my cock and balls under my tight jeans, and, well, rubbing myself a bit as well. I met my friend in the parking lot and by then I was chubbed to a semi erect state. She looked fantastic, dressed in a short floral print skirt with a sleeveless blouse and a turquoise necklace that pointed enticingly to the bit of tan cleavage she was displaying. Needless to say, her appearance did nothing to dissuade the arousal I was feeling.Okay, I will admit I had gone hoping that something might happen with her, but not expecting anything because we've just been friends for so long.

We hugged and talked as we walked to the venue, a large club style concert hall. We were checked for ID at the entrance then were asked to remove any metal from our pockets so they could run a wand over us. Oh shit! The last time I was there they didn't have a fucking metal detector! As my friend was being wanded I got her attention and told her I had something metal that I'd have to take back to the car. Since I had the tickets on my phone she went with me. I told I was sorry and it was embarrassing and she asked what it was, a knife? I just came right out and told her I was wearing a large, heavy, steel cockring. I told I had got into them for sex with my wife and discovered I liked the feel of wearing it as everyday wear. She just chuckled and said it was alright and I could just take it off and leave it in the car. I had to explain to her that it wasn't that simple, that I needed to be completely flaccid to remove it and well, I was now sporting a rock hard erection. She looked at my bulge for the first time, and said "Holy shit! You naughty boy!".

As we got to the cars I explained to her how the ring went around my cock and balls and the process for putting it on and taking it off. She was having fun and teasing me about it and asked if I it wore because I thought she'd want to have sex with me. I hummed and hawed and told her I had worn it to the show I went to alone last night and just enjoyed wearing it. I could tell she was having fun making me squirm but she also wanted to see the show and was getting a bit mad and told me I needed to figure out how to get soft so I could get "the fucking thing off".

I said, " you're not helping by looking so fucking hot, and the way you keep looking at my dick...why don't we just bag the concert and go to your place and fuck?"

I was leaning up against the car and she came right up and grabbed my cock and then found my balls and gave them a squeeze and said, "I told you a long time ago that I won't fuck you as long as you're married."

This was true. The fling we'd had was oral sex only, her philosophy was that it wasn't wrong if we didn't have intercourse so she had never let me fuck her. I had enjoyed eating her pussy though, and the blow jobs were out of this world. She cut it off when she became involved with another man.

So we stood there and she groped me and said she wasn't going to fuck me and she wanted to see the show, and now she was curious and wanted to see what my ring looked like, so "get in the car and show it to me.", she ordered.

I walked around and got in the passenger side as she slid into the drivers seat. I looked around to make sure there was nobody that could see what we were doing then undid my jeans and let my hardon spring free. I wasn't wearing any undershorts so I was sticking out in full glory. She immediately grabbed my cock and started stroking with one hand as she grabbed my balls and felt the ring with the other. She commented that she liked the way the ring put my balls right out where she could squeeze them and scared me a little when she demonstrated. As I squirmed she smiled, relaxed her grip, softened her voice, and asked, "how are we going to get you out of this ring so we can go to the show?" Then as she continued stroking my shaft she lowered her head and took my hard cock in her mouth.

There was no soft licking or tongue play leading up to the act, she just plain attacked me, jacking me furiously with her hand as she moved her mouth up and down rapidly on my throbbing pole. I was already so turned on I knew it wouldn't take long and I doubt it was more than a minute before I erupted like a fire hose pumping my load into her mouth as she continued taking me in and out and sucking me until every last drop was out. As I layed back in the seat and relaxed and watched as she pulled off of my still hard cock then cleaned the last bit of cum out of my dickhead with her tongue. Then she rose and kissed me, sticking her toungue in my mouth and making me taste my own jizz, which she knew from experience is something I've always liked.

She said, "now can we go to the fucking show?"

I laughed and said it shouldn't be long and we talked for a few minutes until my dick got soft then she watched as I went through the process of removing my ring. I pulled up my pants and we went to the concert, danced and laughed and had a good time then hugged and said goodbye. She texted me today to thank me for the fun time and said she'd like to do it again. I can't wait!

Great argument for metal vs silicone ..

The current collection!

So here's the current collection:

HqPum0i.jpg

The two on the left don't work for me. The lower one is a 'Master' style ring from GearEssentials in the U.S. I made the mistake of ordering a 48mm diameter ring instead of a 50mm one, and, while it worked well for normal levels of arousal, it became really uncomfortable when I was super-aroused. The upper one was a calculated gamble - I knew that it might be too wide for my rather curvy cock, but thought it worth a try. Sadly I was right, and it cut into me too much for comfort.

The one in the middle is my first ring, bought after recommendations from Simon. It's a 50mm ring, really comfortable, sexily shiny, and I love it. The top-right one, in brushed steel, is flatter and lighter, providing an entirely different feel, and successful on all fronts. My favourite, though, is the one on the bottom right. This is a 50mm version of the 'Master' ring, purchased after I realised the other one was too tight. It's heavy, providing a constant reminder that it is there, but it is a much better fit - just tight enough!

If anyone is interested I have a spare 15% off voucher from GearEssentials which I am unlikely to use. It's probably only useful to those in the U.S, as delivery charges to Europe are as painful as an over-tight cock ring on a straining cock! First person to send me a PM will get the voucher code. :)

Great argument for metal vs silicone ..

That's true! At least in this case. If I'd been wearing silicon I would have gone right in to the club and the subject of my secret assessory would have never come up. And of course, not being able to simply take it off was key to my experience. Nothing against silicon, but steel is real!

Back