Solomon's Church of the Third Revelation

He stepped near and knelt down next to her, creasing his pants and showing off his dress socks. She had no idea why she was focusing on these details until his fingers under her chin raised her eyes to meet his.

"That was your one, baby girl. No more."

She focused on his eyes, while she shivered a little, biting her lip.

"I hear that word again from you after you're told to do something, and I will bathe this place in your screams tonight. Do you understand me, baby girl?"

She kind of felt like crying, a little mad at herself for not being more in control of her words, for not being exactly what he wanted from her. She held back the tears but felt the urge burning in the back of them.

Normally, she'd launch herself into his arms and hide there until she felt ready to take on the world again, safe always there with him, but not this time. She swallowed and nodded weakly.

Shining hazel eyes met his, and while her words were the tiniest whisper, they enough for him to hear her and know that she meant it, "Yes, Daddy."
 
Her whisper was a small one, so quiet it seemed a flicker of light might be enough to send it off course, never to reach his ears. But he heard, and was pleased at this, a quick nod of his head in acknowledgment of it.

Her chin still cupped in his hand, he leaned forward on his toes and pressed his lips quickly to hers, her bottom lip caught between his and nipped quickly, and then he rocked back onto his heels and it was broken.

"Good girl," he whispered in reply, releasing her chin and rising back to his feet.

Turning without another word, he began again, only a few feet left between them and the door that ended this hallway.

His steps paused only long enough to pull the door open, and the pair of them - he upright, still fully clothed, leash held in hand, her crawling behind, naked, collared, attached to the leash he held - were bathed suddenly in bright light.

He blinked against it once, twice, and then led her into the brighter room, onto the rich hardwood floor and among the plus furniture. Once she was fully inside and the door clicked shut behind them, he paused long enough to turn back and smile down at her.

"Welcome to Purgatory, baby girl. I'll let you look around more later, though. We're not stopping here. Come."

A light tug on the leash, and he was off again, leather shoes sounding each step on the hardwood floor as he led her through the room, and towards the door that led to his bedroom.
 
A soft kiss and a sweetly uttered, good girl, and it was possible that she'd follow him anywhere, for any length of time.

They finally reached the end of the hallway, and the door was opened to...well brightness and gleaming hardwood floors. Which, she was glad for, the stone was starting to hurt her knees, the wood was more gentle, but still she was ready for whatever waited for them at the end of this trek.

She glanced around and felt eyes on her, she gathered that the staff was just out of sight, and that she, the one who had been there for their hiring was now being walked to the boss's bedroom, she was sure caused no end of giggles.

Oh well, she would dare any of them to say a word, and she'd have them replaced immediately. A slight tug on the leash let her know she was lagging and she pressed forward to keep up. She loved the space, having helped pick out the decor in the final stages of construction, and while she wanted to dally just a little bit, she knew that he was eager to get to the back room and so she stayed right on his heels.
 
He was nearly parading her at this point, though any on-lookers were anything but obvious. Each step, each crawl, brought them closer to their destination. And he was most ready to be there.

Captured still in his trousers, straining against the fabric, he was still hard.

Now on a more forgiving floor, and the end in sight, his pace quickened a bit, pulling her along behind him.

Pushing through the final doorway and into the bedroom, the decor in here a little more sparse than in the main room, a little more simple. But then, this was not typically where he entertained guests at.

And she was certainly not a guest.

Once in the room his destination was clear, and he crossed quickly to the bed. Stopping by the side, he began gathering in the leash, reeling her in towards him once more. His empty hand slipped within the open zipper of his trousers, freeing his cock, and without a further word he pulled her mouth back onto him. It was only once her lips were around him that he lowered himself onto the bed, sitting then on the edge with her mouth moving on him.
 
It seemed quick. The trip down here suddenly over and there was the bed and his space and she barely had time to look around.

Then they were at the bed and he was free and all she could do was part her lips and pull him into her throat once more. If it was still as forceful as before she didn't notice, as she sighed around his length and bobbed up and down as he would allow her on the leash.

This time however, she used her hands to unhook his belt and to open his pants completely, while he watched. She might be pushing, but he hadn't explicitly said she couldn't, and she wanted him free of clothing to her sight.

Her lips continued to slide up and down his shaft, while her tongue teased in their wake, he tugged her up and down gently with the leash and she complied to his speed, the only sound in her ears that of the sound of her sucking him and her soft moans.
 
With the loop of leather at the end of the leash still around his wrist, he leaned back and planted his hands behind him on the bed, stretching the length of chain out from her a bit. Still, she had plenty of freedom to move her mouth on him, and he allowed her to choose the depth and the pace, even to open his pants as she did.

The room felt stuffy, hot, and much of this was no doubt due to the clothes he still had on. His eyes were fixed on her, watching her move her mouth along his length, tease him with her tongue, but he was moving as he did, slipping the jacket off his shoulders, letting it fall to the bed behind him.

Next his hands lifted to the knot in the red tie, pulling it loose, working it off, dragging the tie from around under the collar and around his neck. Groaning lowly, his focus torn between her lips and tongue and the silk in his hands, he worked the knot out fully and then leaned forward a bit. Once used for simply a tie, the strip of silk was pressed into new service as he pulled it across her eyes and began tying it tightly behind her head.
 
She ignored his movements for the moment, content to skim her lips tightly over his taut skin, taking him deep into her mouth, before pulling back, and then repeating the movement.
It was almost soothing, letting her mind drift over moments from their past, and the sounds he made when he came, which always killed her.

Glancing up she noticed that he was tugging his tie off and she watched as it was placed over her eyes. She paused with him in her mouth, teasing her tongue over his cock while he tied it around her head.

She tried not to smile.

But once it was in place, she resumed her work, the sounds filling her ears, the feeling of him so hard against her lips, pushing her to her task, while she moaned around him.

She loved it. Every single moment of being on her knees, for him.
 
Goddamn, but she was sexy there.

Once the tie was around her eyes, he leaned back on his elbows and just watched her, eyes half-closed and a bit glazed. The moments became seconds, the seconds stretched out into minutes, and gradually he sank back onto the bed fully. His eyes stared unseeing at the ceiling for a moment, then fell closed and he gave himself fully over to the working, teasing, moving bliss that was her mouth on him.

It could be so easy to leave her there, to let himself go until she was drinking him down, but he wanted more. To claim more of her than only her mouth.

Summoning all of his willpower, he sat up onto his elbows again and opened his eyes to her, a low groan dancing from his lips at the sight of her. Collared, blindfolded, lips shining and stretched around him.

Fuck.

The wrist with the loop of leather around it moved, fingers closing around the length of chain, and he began pulling. As he did, he sat up enough that he could push himself further back onto the bed, and then both hands moved to the leash. Gripping. Pulling. Drawing her up and into his lap. Over him. Ready to sink down onto him. Ready to claim another part of her as his.
 
Eyes closed...it always made her think of grade school and the five senses and what else she could discover about her world without her eyes. Something that was always fun to practice when she was blindfolded.

Hear... The rustle of the sheets as he moved over them, of his own clothing, and of the soft moans and deep ragged breaths that fell out of him, which really only made her imagine his lips and how they felt over her, full, inviting, lush... oh... that moan was hers, which vibrated her lips around him.

Touch... so many sensations! The tug of the tie around her head, which of course had caught a few of her wayward tresses and pulled a little, the cold floor beneath her bare knees, the whisper of cool air over her exposed skin, and then... him.. the hardness between her already sensitive and swollen lips, how she slid over his length which she was sure was covered with wetness, how her hand slipped up and tugged at and cupped his balls, how it all felt delicious against her mouth and tongue which kept up a regular cadence of licks and dips around him... not to mention that feeling of wetness between her legs.

Taste... Oh... fucking hell, the sweet saltiness of pre-cum danced with the taste of his skin... it was probably part of the reason she so happily slid him in and out of her mouth.

Scent... the indescribable boy smell.. the one she and her girlfriends used to giggle and pine after... earthy, spice, wonderful... she loved it.. she loved his scent and the way....

Suddenly she heard the rustle of sheets and felt the collar being tugged on, she crawled up into his lap and it dawned on her what he was wanting, but she took a minute to tease him a little.

Straddling his hips she felt his length slide along her already wet pussy lips, and she rolled her hips, not yet giving him access, but teasing him against her wetness and heat. Soft whimpers rained from her each time the head of his cock rubbed up against her clit.

That sensation... fuck... she managed to briefly wonder who she was teasing.
 
Eyes open, free to see, he drank in the sight of her crawling atop him, straddling, hips rocking. God, he was so hard it nearly ached.

Once she was in his lap his hands released the chain, and went instead to the firm swell of her breasts. Each one filled his palms, the weight of them easily lifted. His head lowered, lips against her collarbone, short nips on warm flesh. Her heat along the length of his cock was obvious, blissfully so, but he was content to feel her need for the moment and let his mouth work to grow it further.

Hands gripping, firm indentations made by each fingertip, his mouth moved, a trail of kisses and nips and quick flickers of his tongue. Tasting the salt of her, inhaling the unique scent of her skin and the accent his mouth on her gave it.

Lower, lower, his lips moved slowly, hands sliding against her, palms across nipples, up her chest, circling back around and lifting once more.

"Baby girl..."

His voice was low, breathless, words swallowed up in a groan as she moved against him. The trail blazed by lips and tongue ended abruptly as his mouth lifted from her, and when it touched her again it captured a nipple. Tongue flickering quickly, his teeth caught it and he pulled, suckling against her.

His hands left her breasts, the weight of one held simply by the grip of his teeth around her nipple, and he found her wrists, encircling each with his fingers. Her hands were brought to his shirt, fingers led to the buttons, the message clear. The contrast between them - one clothed, the other naked, the balance between them apparent even without the collar - was amazing, but he wanted to feel her. All of her, every last inch that pressed against him. Skin on skin, with nothing between them.

His hands returned to her breasts, thumbs pointed inward towards the center of her chest as he cupped, lifted, gripped. Teeth pulled back, pulling her nipple along until it popped from his grasp, and he moved when it did, catching the other, teasing and torturing it just as he had the first. Under her, against her, through pants laid open to her, he throbbed with need. Ready.
 
Who belonged to whom?
Who was in charge?

She wore the accouterments of one who belonged to another, the leather against her neck, the cold chain that connected her to him, his tie taut around her eyes, forcing them closed and giving her no option but to trust him with her body.

She might wear these things, but he lay captive between her legs, he whispered her sobriquet filled with longing and desire, that soft hitch in his voice, his tongue and mouth teasing over her skin and chest deepening her own longing and she knew she'd never be able to deny him.

Not now, at least.
Maybe later, she would tease and run.
But not now when he throbbed beneath her and his words sent shivers down her spine.

Her nimble fingers made quick work of his buttons that kept his skin from hers. She hastily pushed the fabric off his shoulders and ran her nails down his chest at the same time that she moved her hips just so and slid him inside her.

"Oh.. Daddy..."

Her words, his sobriquet.. a full moan in their wake at his entry into her body, and she clung to him, while her hips began moving slowly and of their own accord over him, sliding him in and out and deeper still into her tight, wet, warm, needy body.

"...Fuck..."
 
Once his shirt was opened, he had no choice but to release her from his hands if he wanted it off, though he did so reluctantly. The striped cotton quickly joined the jacket on the bed behind him, and then he was inside her, fully and suddenly, their hips meeting.

"Oh... fuck."

Words said through clenched teeth, swirled in a groan as she held him within her, and his hands return to her. Each breast in his grasp once again, his mouth attacked, laying claim to a nipple, teasing, flickering, biting, pulling. Low groans were muffled against her as she began moving on him, each rock and lift of her hips made easier by her wetness that coated him, dripped down to his balls and trailed along the inside of his thighs.

Pulling back from her, the point of her nipple popped from between his teeth again and his hands lifted, one on each side of her face. Pulling her mouth to his, their lips crushed together, lips parted and tongue seeking out her taste.
 
"Oh... fuck."

Two barely coherent words that teased over her skin that held her in place, that made her whimper and plea for him, that kept her there....perhaps it wasn't his words, perhaps it was his tongue that captured her attention as it slid over her nipples, that flicked and teased them harder still....

Perhaps it was his teeth which tugged at her skin, leaving marks for her to discover later, under the harsh glare of the sun as she turned in the mirror and looked for his bruises and welts, the ones that left her breathless and tingling and diving for her phone to ask permission to finger herself....again...

Perhaps it was his hands that squeezed her flesh, that pushed her body harder against his, that held her frenzied movement in check, where she would bounce frenetically against him, begging him for more, instead they held her there, captive and slow, aware every single inch of his cock slipping so easily into her body...

Perhaps it was his lips, the ones that raked over her neck, and found her lips where he swallowed her moans and drank her taste in, the ones that forced her own lips into submission parting them as he wanted, his own ragged breathing matching hers...

"Oh... fuck."

Perhaps it really was the words, these ones diving off her own lips while she sunk her nails into his shoulders, rolling her hips as she slid him in and out of her at his pace, and begged him for things which she could not place but that skipped out of her with every pump of her hips...

"Oh, Daddy.. Daddy.. please... Daddy..."

Perhaps... it was everything.
 
Her body around his, tight and wet and moving in a tortuously slow rhythm along his length, was perhaps the only thing that could distract from the taste of her as his tongue pushed past her lips. Moans were traded, swallowed up in the kiss, bodies joined for a moment in more ways than one.

His hands left her face as their mouths parted, a hissing intake of breath at the digging of her nails into his shoulder, and his arms moved around her. Palms flat, fingers splayed, his hands descended down the plane of her back and past her hips, curling under her. With her effectively trapped between his body and his hands, he began to move her on him faster, harder.

"Come on, baby girl," he whispered, breath ragged, "Harder. Fuck me."
 
"Come on, baby girl."

Whimper.
Damn. That tone. The hard edge of that tone slithers through her body and leaves a trail of goosebumps in their wake.

She slides down his cock, enjoying every single inch that invades her body.

"Harder. Fuck me."

She knew it was coming. Still, she moaned softly, and pushed him down on the bed so she could work, riding him was something that she loved to do.. well, since he loved it so much.

One hand on his chest.
One hand between her legs.

Her head thrown back, her breasts bouncing with each thrust and roll of her hips.

"Fuck me Daddy." That tiny tone of hers, the begging tone, "Oh fuck yes, Daddy I needed you so badly."

Her hips bucked in time, to a beat in her head, her fingers matching the cadence while she moaned over him. She was so wet, it covered her fingers, adding a wet sound that only added to the noise that they were both making.

"Harder Daddy.. harder.." she moaned softly, when his hips pressed up to meet hers. She leaned back, and let their hips slam together while he easily slid in and out of her. Catching his free hand as it slid up her thigh, she brought his fingers to her lips and sucked on them in time to their fucking, whimpering around them.

She saw none of this.
He saw all of it.
Maybe.

"Oh.. fuck Daddy."
 
Last edited:
Eyes locked on her. Teeth clenched. Hips together. Cock filling her.

The moment froze, hung around them for a time, the exquisite feeling of her tight around every last centimeter of him, bodies together so he could feel her every curve, feel the heat radiating off of her, feel the subtle but persistent beat of her heart near his own.

And then the moment was gone and she was pushing him back on the bed, back onto his shirt and his jacket, the chain that hung from her collar and ended in a loop around his wrist swaying as he did. Hands on the bed for a moment, he gripped the blanket under him as she began moving, drawing quick and urgent moans with each sink of her body onto him.

"Fuck... god, fuck...."

Head lifted off the bed, brows pulled together, his eyes roamed her freely, openly as she moved atop him. Over the swell of her moving breasts, the curve of her hips, the juncture of her thighs where their bodies joined and her fingers worked, no doubt creating a mess on him.

"That's right, little one... Just like that..."

Releasing the blanket, his hands moved to her thighs, sliding up. One intercepted and lifted to her mouth, her lips capturing his fingers just as she had his cock a moment before.

"Fuck."

She knew he couldn't last long like this, her pace and position always pushing him to the point that it nearly made his head spin. But she also knew what happened when she made him cum like this.

"Cum for Daddy, my baby girl. All over me."

His breathing was ragged, quick, words interrupted by moans that were soon filling the room. Closer and closer, each thrust splitting her and pushing him, and god he wanted to cum inside her.

"Cum for me."

Words forced out through gritted teeth, his head back on the bed, back arched a bit under her. Still she continued, fucking and thrusting and rolling, a rising tide that threatened to sweep him away. He throbbed as she rode him, fingers curled, digging into her thigh.

And then he was gone, spilling his seed, filling the room with the sound of his orgasm.
 
The fucks and moans that filled her ears let her know that he was filling her, not that the roughness of his hand on her thigh or his fingers shoved deeper into her mouth or how he lifted them both off the bed when he shoved himself as deep into her body as he could weren't an indication.

His last words hung there for her, she couldn't cum without his permission and there it was, for her to pick up.

So she did.
Gasping.
Bucking her hips wildly over him.
Coating them both in her wetness.
She moaned skyward.

"Oh fuck..." these words were inhaled and whispered, before she spilled all her begging, whimpering, fuck me, I'm yours, oh holy hell Daddy words. Which she did. While he pushed further inside her, and she curled around him, hanging on for dear life, relatively sure of her little death at his command.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy... please.. please let me stop"

The other rule. Her least and most favorite. She couldn't stop her fingers until he let her. And she would beg to stop.

"Please.. please... please Daddy.. Please..."

She still rode him. And if he didn't stop her, she'd skip right into another orgasm.

"Please.. please Daddy.. please let.. me stop."

Too late.
 
For a time, he was lost. Swept away in the tidal wave of his orgasm, not even remembering how he sounded, what he said. Not able to reply to her pleas to stop. Not able to do anything but hold on, fingers digging into the muscle of her thigh, mercifully coming down even as she rode him still, pulling the last few drops he had to give.

Reaching up with the hand that had the leather end of the leash looped around it, he gripped the O ring and pulled her forward as he sat up, bringing his lips close to her ear again.

"Cum for me, little one. All over me."

A low whisper, low grunt as she moved on him still, a low laugh.

"Such a mess for you to clean up, isn't it? Come on. Cover me, baby girl. Soak me."

His beard moved against her cheek, his teeth nipping quickly at her ear lobe, the grip on her collar keeping her body close against his.

"I can feel it on me. You're dripping, little one. My messy girl..."

He felt her clench around him, felt the climax run through her body, a low growl of approval coming to life in his throat. Releasing the collar, his arms moved around her body, wrapping her up tight and pulling her down onto him as far as possible, filling her with the entirety of his cock as she rode out her orgasm on him.

"That's my girl... Stop now."

He grinned against her, the low rumble of a laugh in her ear as his hands rose up, pulling the tie free of her head and giving her sight back to her.

"But you have a mess to clean up now, don't you?"
 
Her hips moved of their own accord, she tightened around him convulsively, unable to stop herself from rolling into another orgasm, her pleading and begging words still diving from her lips to his deaf ears beneath her.

Then he was there and she was pulled against him by her collar, a gasp as he pulled them tight to one another. His chest pressed against her, and her hand buried between their bodies while her tired fingers still strummed her clit.

"Cum for me, little one. All over me."

Any other point and she'd tell him no. But there weren't anymore words left for her to use, just an avalanche of needy wet words that were echoed wordlessly by her cunt.

"Such a mess for you to clean up, isn't it? Come on. Cover me, baby girl. Soak me."

She obliged him, given no other option. Curling around him and hanging on for dear life while her body shook and jumped.

"I can feel it on me. You're dripping, little one. My messy girl..."

Her body could give no more, or at least that's what it felt like as he pushed all the way into her, and she fought valiantly for the ability to breathe, or think or do anything more than what her body demanded of her in that moment.

"That's my girl... Stop now."

She wrenched her hand away from her body and wrapped her wet hand and arm around him, her body still shaking and drenched, hiding against his shoulder while her eyes got used to the brightness of the world once more.

"But you have a mess to clean up now, don't you?"

From her spot against his chest she chuckled softly, and finally looked up to meet his eyes.

"I wouldn't have a mess if you weren't so insistent."

She shifted a little, moving up to kiss him once more as she slipped him from her body, a small sigh as he was freed from her, she would have kept kissing him, but knew that he wouldn't let her. Her lips slid down his neck and over his chest as she positioned herself perpendicular to his body, trapping one of his arms between her legs as she kissed her way down his body.

"Mm... Daddy.. you're so messy!"

Her tongue grazed over the tip of his cock, tasting both of them and glancing up at him as she began her little task of cleaning him with her tongue.

See? Sometimes she could be good!
 
For a moment, he held her as she came down, their bodies exchanging heat and warming the air around them. The tie was dropped absently off to the side and his arms moved around her body, holding her tight against him. Low words were exchanged, the sound of them barely floating past the edge of the bed.

As she found his lips his hands moved over her hips, across her waist, up the smooth plane of her back, fingertips light against her skin. "Ah, god," he gasped quietly as she moved off of him, his cock still a bit sensitive after his orgasm. The cool air on him suddenly was almost as much of a shock, and he knew he was rather covered in her. The thought put a grin on his lips as his hands left her and he leaned back on his elbows.

His head tipped back as she worked her way down, eyes falling closed. He was still hard, rather so, but he was also feeling rather relaxed at the moment, as if muscle tension was hard to come by. His breathing was slowing, the little satisfied rumbles coming less and less even as he felt her lips descending. Even the small chuckle she got from him, commenting on how messy he was, was a little lazy, a little slow.

And then her tongue moved against him, opening his eyes to the ceiling above and his mouth to suck in a quick breath, and suddenly tension was building inside him. His head lifted, tilted forward, eyes cast down to watch her.
 
Hazel eyes met blue ones and held her there while her mouth traversed over tight taut skin. While her head dipped and took him in, cleaning his length, tasting that sweetness that was her.

She was sweeter than most. A fact that she loved. Licking her fingers clean when he let her touch, sweet. Best advantage of being a vegetarian ever.

Her tongue slipped and slid over him, her lips kissed and sucked lightly. Eyes always flickering back up to him. Showing him how she loved this, loved the taste of them covering her lips.

The only time she broke eye contact was to lower her eyes and lips to his balls, taking one into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it, before freeing it to do the other. Her tongue flattened as she ran it the length of his shaft to the top, and meeting his eyes once more.

A soft giggle.
A whisper for him.

"All clean Daddy."

Not that this fact stopped her from licking still.
Or sucking a little.
Or finding that little drop on his thighs.
Or there was a little left on one of his balls.
Or...

They tasted good.
She was helping. Mhm.
 
Gasping, groaning, teeth clenched, eyes narrowed. She cleaned him, yes, but the teasing of it, the building of intensity and need inside him was exquisite. He was hard when she started, coated as he was in both of them, and by the time she had him cleaned of virtually every trace of their combined messes, he was throbbing and his breathing had increased considerably.

"Very good, little one..."

Another quiet gasp followed, and for a short time he watched her still, letting her tease him, suck him, lick him, make him need her more and more with each touch of lips and tongue. And eventually, he'd had enough. The hand with the leather looped around it moved, taking hold of the chain connected to her collar, and he began pulling her up.

He moved as she did, she was not destined for his lap this time, and instead he pulled her up and onto the bed next to him, on hands and knees. Quickly he was behind her, against her, and then without warning inside her. Fully he took her, filled her, making his cock slick with her once again.

"Oh... fuck..."

A low whisper as his hips pressed against her, giving her every last inch of his length. The chain was wound once, twice around his hand, keeping it taught. His empty hand pressed into the small of her back, and it was then he began to take her.

Slowly he pulled back, almost holding his breath as he left her inch by inch, and then exhaling in a rush as he slammed home, pulling on the leash as he forced his cock into her fully once more. His hips meeting her seemed to set the rhythm, and quickly he was fucking her quickly, pulling her back with the leash each time he impaled her on him once more.

Quickly, the room filled with the sound of their sex, each wet thrust into her, each groan that danced off his lips, all of it punctuated with the crack of his hand coming down sharply against her ass.
 
There she was, quietly enjoying herself, behaving herself, being a good little thing, as she isn't often and the leash went tight and she was pulled up, and moved to the bed on all fours.

She grinned.
Best part of Daddy.
That he could do this.
Fuck her.
Fill her.
Fuck her.
Cover her.

Many times she would beg him and whimper for him to fuck her again. "But Daddy.. you're growling," she'd whisper for him, squeezing her thighs together, teasing her fingers over his still heaving chest, "Please can I have you again?"

Sometimes he'd kiss her forehead and tuck her in.
Sometimes he'd use his fingers, or if she'd been extra good his tongue.
And sometimes, she'd be bent over, with her ass in the air, breathing cut off by her collar, red welts on her ass from his hand, moaning in pain as much as she moaned in absolute heat.

"Fuck Daddy, please.. please Daddy.." At the first entry into her body, she was slick again. She moaned softly when he pulled back and gasped when he shoved himself inside her once more. Fuck he felt so good. Her fingers twitched as she tried to stop he wandering fingers. She had to ask. She had to ask.

Moan

"Please..gasp.. please Daddy can I rub my clit?"

She had to ask.
She had to ask.
She had asked.
Breathe.
Whimper.
Breathe.
Damn, her hand slid up her thighs and she could feel the wetness from above, dripping from them, a deep blush covered her. Damn.

"Please Daddy!"
 
So hard, throbbing, and he knew it would not subside until she made him cum again. More of a mess for her to clean up. And he could feel her adding to it with each thrust, feel her already on his balls as they met her, on his thighs, no doubt dripping onto the bed below them.

"My messy little slut," he breathed through a groan, his hand attacking her again.

He saw her arm disappear under her as she reached back and he waited, hand returned to the small of her back, to see if he'd feel her fingers against her clit before she asked. Retrieving his belt would be easy if she did so, and she'd long for the feel of his hand against her instead.

But she pleased him by resisting.

"Tease it, my slut. Rub your clit while Daddy fucks your messy little pussy."

Another slap was laced across her ass, red already coloring her skin, and he pulled her leash tighter, driving himself ceaselessly into her.
 
"My messy little slut."

Those were the words she'd been waiting for, she knew that they'd devolve into this, where his pet names for her were dropped, and she quickly lived up to the new ones, practically begging for them.

"Tease it, my slut. Rub your clit while Daddy fucks your messy little pussy."

It was.. messy. She could hear that sound the wetness being driven from her with each thrust, it repelled and fascinated her at the same time.

"Oh fuck me Daddy, please... harder Daddy.. harder.."

Sure she begged for it harder, even while he pounded her mercilessly, slamming each inch into her body, even while she gasped for air, and wiggled her ass under each stinging hated slap. She'd cut off the tongue of any other person who called her a slut without her permission. But not Daddy.

"Daddy, can your little slut cum?"

She wasn't all that close, but as often as Daddy liked to tell her no, it helped to have a warm up time. Unless he ordered it immediately, in which case she'd be fucked.

Literally.

Still, she rubbed her clit with the same intensity that he fucked her with.
It wasn't gonna take her long.

"Oh.. fuck Daddy..."
 
Back
Top