Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
....the last of the red panties/bra set.

Hope you're all having a good week thus far. I have to say, today is the most spectacular Tuesday I've had in a very, very long time. Why, you ask? One word: Nooner. What can I say? Those kids of mine just don't sleep at night! :devil:

Sounds like the perfect way to get around that problem. :D

Hope you're all having a good week thus far. I have to say, today is the most spectacular Tuesday I've had in a very, very long time. Why, you ask? One word: Nooner. What can I say? Those kids of mine just don't sleep at night! :devil:

I'm having a very good week now. Those pictures are delectable in the extreme. I'd love to have my lips on those gorgeous nipples and my hands holding those beautiful breasts.

Nice end to the pictures. Nooners are a great way to break up the day.
Yes, it is ~ I am having a calm and relaxed evening ;)

Nothing beats hugs and snuggles
Agreed!

Afternoon delight?
Yes, and it was very delightful.

Nooner I don't understand I don't know what you are talking about?
noon·er
[noo-ner]
noun Informal.
1. an activity undertaken during the lunch hour.

2. a brief midday sexual encounter

Actually, either 1 or 2 would describe my afternoon. :cattail:

you know i love every single shot from you my dear xxxx
Oh, and I love every one from you. Except that one that accidentally got me in the eye, but I digress... :devil:

Sounds like the perfect way to get around that problem.
Yes, and we should do it much more often!

I'm having a very good week now. Those pictures are delectable in the extreme. I'd love to have my lips on those gorgeous nipples and my hands holding those beautiful breasts.
Why, thank you ~ I'd love that too :)

I could nooner you from morning until night. I can't see how the Mr. can concentrate on anything knowing you are around. :kiss:

Nooner I don't understand :confused: I don't know what you are talking about? :confused:

In engineering parlance it is known as a grub screw.

Noun and adjective
noun
headless screw which is normally driven completely into the hole so that it is not visible.
adjective
sexual intercourse that takes place during the lunch break.

I bet your skin has that subtle aroma that can drive any man crazy
Actually, it's a cross between ketchup and pancake batter.... life of a mom *sigh*

I could nooner you from morning until night. I can't see how the Mr. can concentrate on anything knowing you are around.
I think the Mr would nooner me from morning til night, but then we'd get nothing done... one of us has to have more than a one-track mind.... :kiss:

hahahha ROFL .. you loved it made you into a pirate
Love it that you appreciate my humor :D Now come over here and kiss me... again. :kiss:

Well done you and Mr Shy
No better way to beat the stresses of RL :
You've got that right!!

In engineering parlance it is known as a grub screw.

Noun and adjective
noun
headless screw which is normally driven completely into the hole so that it is not visible.
adjective
sexual intercourse that takes place during the lunch break.
This made me laugh... actually the engineering term wasn't that far off.... it was a type of screw all right.... :cattail:

Time for a new series!

Good morning :heart:bugs! I actually had some fun with the camera last week, but am just getting around to posting them now.

This one is all about my new jeans. Sure, that *sounds* pretty simple, doesn't it? Let me tell you ~ men have it much easier in the way of shopping for pants. I mean, it's pretty simple, it's a measurement of your waist and leg length. Women's jeans on the other hand.... NOT so simple. So many different styles and cuts... I am tall, but not tall enough for a "tall" cut... but some "regular" length jeans are too short. I do not want jeans that are low cut (no one needs to see that) I am not 20. I do not even want to look at a pair of "skinny jeans," for I have curves, but I don't want to wear "mom jeans" either. You get the idea. I know the women totally understand what I am saying. After an entire afternoon of trying on numerous pair... well, victory was mine!

Of course, I just *had* to share it all with you... the jeans series!

Morning

Good morning :heart:bugs! I actually had some fun with the camera last week, but am just getting around to posting them now.

This one is all about my new jeans. Sure, that *sounds* pretty simple, doesn't it? Let me tell you ~ men have it much easier in the way of shopping for pants. I mean, it's pretty simple, it's a measurement of your waist and leg length. Women's jeans on the other hand.... NOT so simple. So many different styles and cuts... I am tall, but not tall enough for a "tall" cut... but some "regular" length jeans are too short. I do not want jeans that are low cut (no one needs to see that) I am not 20. I do not even want to look at a pair of "skinny jeans," for I have curves, but I don't want to wear "mom jeans" either. You get the idea. I know the women totally understand what I am saying. After an entire afternoon of trying on numerous pair... well, victory was mine!

I know we all "play" on here, but want you to know we (or at least some) really do care. So understand your "clothes shopping issues". Admit as a man I do not have the same problems but can understand. On the serious side you truly are a beautiful woman with a lucky husband. -- Now for the play side --- Jeans?? who is looking at the jeans, just so long as they are not too difficult to get off so I can reach the treasures beneath !!!!!

Speaking of hard....

New series...Yaaay !! I appreciate and respect the pain and suffering you endured while jean shopping.... I owe you. Glad your week is going well. Pic #2: love the tummy shot !! #3: I want to put my hand on yours and while standing very close and kissing you - slowly move our hands lower, together, until.... Damn, time for ANOTHER cardio workout because of you !! Thanks for sharing babe. :)

So you are taking us with you into the dessing room, I hope. Maybe trying out jeans while going commando. Good start

Buying clothes can be a pain. It looks like you bought the right ones. They seem to fit you very nicely.

Totally agree...shopping for the right jeans is agonizing! But when you find them and feel good in them,watch out! In my jeans and leather boots, I'm one badass chic. And you look fab sexy in your new jeans! I expect they will be crumpled on the floor at the end...right? That's where a woman's jeans belong after a good night, lol.

You are the perfect female form, women's sizes should be based on you! :cattail:

Well I hope Mr Shy's wasn't headless.
ROTFLMAO ~ no, no, I assure you he was not :)

I know we all "play" on here, but want you to know we (or at least some) really do care. So understand your "clothes shopping issues". Admit as a man I do not have the same problems but can understand. On the serious side you truly are a beautiful woman with a lucky husband. -- Now for the play side --- Jeans?? who is looking at the jeans, just so long as they are not too difficult to get off so I can reach the treasures beneath !!!!!
Why, thank you :kiss: It would just be easier if women's sizes were as straightforward as men's. I could easily get a measurement and not have to try on umpteen pair....

New series...Yaaay !! I appreciate and respect the pain and suffering you endured while jean shopping.... I owe you. Glad your week is going well. Pic #2: love the tummy shot !! #3: I want to put my hand on yours and while standing very close and kissing you - slowly move our hands lower, together, until.... Damn, time for ANOTHER cardio workout because of you !! Thanks for sharing babe.
The AMA recommends that you view my pictures for at least 20 minutes, 3 times per week. :kiss:

So you are taking us with you into the dessing room, I hope. Maybe trying out jeans while going commando. Good start
Actually, these pics are post-purchase, but who knows, maybe there's a shot or two of what I am wearing underneath.

Buying clothes can be a pain. It looks like you bought the right ones. They seem to fit you very nicely.
Thank you :kiss:

Bet those jeans look good pulled off you in desperation.
I don't know how they look, but it sure feels good :devil:

Totally agree...shopping for the right jeans is agonizing! But when you find them and feel good in them,watch out! In my jeans and leather boots, I'm one badass chic. And you look fab sexy in your new jeans! I expect they will be crumpled on the floor at the end...right? That's where a woman's jeans belong after a good night, lol.
Yes! Exactly! I *knew* you'd totally 'get it' :kiss: I would agree, the right pair coupled with my FMBs ~ I am unstoppable. Mr Shy has already put them to the crumple test :devil:

You are the perfect female form, women's sizes should be based on you!
:kiss: Thank you!

Wow this is off to a GREAT start!!
Glad you like it so far... :kiss:

Wahoo for us winning and getting to see them sexy pants MMWMAH big soft long lingering kiss for you my deary

Very Sexy:rose::kiss:

I am hoping to see nothing underneath those jeans. Wouldn't that make putting on and taking them off easier?
Beautiful curves. Keep shopping and take your camera with you into the dressing next time pls

Wahoo for us winning and getting to see them sexy pants MMWMAH big soft long lingering kiss for you my deary
Mmmmm...push me up against the wall and tug my hair just a little bit when you do that, please? :kiss:

Very Sexy

Nice jeans!! Can't wait to see the rest of the series.

I am hoping to see nothing underneath those jeans. Wouldn't that make putting on and taking them off easier?
Beautiful curves. Keep shopping and take your camera with you into the dressing next time pls
I guess it would, now wouldn't it... ;) Thank you:kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back