The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I need a big, thick tree branch. That I can leave at Juuuust the right height for those idiots rocketing through my front yard."

Secondary LT:
"Why has my boss not yet called me? At least tell me he can't find them either?!"

Jus had an enegy efficiency audit on my house and I did a pretty damn good job when I remodled the house.

God, my lips are like...huge...

followed by

Hmm I need to try and write something. Doesn't matter if my brain is NOT ready for words. I just have to unstick my brain.

and then

I am so thankful she still talks to me.

plus

These stupid down times are going to be the death of me.

followed by

Hmm I need to try and write something. Doesn't matter if my brain is NOT ready for words. I just have to unstick my brain.

and then

plus

Your lips are good for many things.

Grins, stealing a kiss

followed by

and then

plus

mmmm.. yes they are....

-licks own lips-

Make me...

*blinks*

*watches tongue*

*forgets what I was supposed to be doing*

Pounces and hugs her

Hi, missed you. We should find time to talk a bit once you have unstuck your brain.

Is distracted by Twin lips but snuggles into hug anyway.

Hi. Missed you too. And yes, we shall. I gotta try and get these story posts written. My brain is like *FUCK YOU* and won't let me.

Jus had an enegy efficiency audit on my house and I did a pretty damn good job when I remodled the house.

Oh I just feel bad for you, I keep watching you try to break into the lounge and getting stonewalled.

Poor thing.

First, install spell check on your browser. Second, change your AV. Third, and I haven't even checked, but you need to write.

That's a good start. nods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back