What made you smile Today?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think i've smiled at all today :( but reading a post here tonight , titled JEWELS made me smile.

bluewizardlady said:
Don't think i've smiled at all today :( but reading a post here tonight , titled JEWELS made me smile.

Welcome to Lit and welcome to the thread. I know the thread that you are talking about. That bashfull, he sure can turn a phrase and don't believe the description of himself that he gives to people either.

Missingmeds said:
Welcome to Lit and welcome to the thread. I know the thread that you are talking about. That bashfull, he sure can turn a phrase and don't believe the description of himself that he gives to people either.
Bash is quite the man isn't he. Sure wish i had someone like him hangin' around the house, even if it is just to fold the laundry.

Giving static to my man makes me smile ;)

Love when I can say..."Got Ya!!!"

:D

bluewizardlady said:
Bash is quite the man isn't he. Sure wish i had someone like him hangin' around the house, even if it is just to fold the laundry.

I would like to have him just hanging around to whisper in my ear... the way he writes, I wouldn't be getting anything done.

Missingmeds said:
I would like to have him just hanging around to whisper in my ear... the way he writes, I wouldn't be getting anything done.
makes ya tingle all over huh

Howdy ya'll

My ears were burning (MM). Thought I'd stop by to say thanks and let ya'll know that i'm blushing now. And while I do laundry, I would much rather be whispering in a lady's ear, or caressing her neck with my kisses, my breath falling heavy and wanting upon the nape.

:rose:

Bash

Re: Howdy ya'll

bashfull said:
My ears were burning (MM). Thought I'd stop by to say thanks and let ya'll know that i'm blushing now. And while I do laundry, I would much rather be whispering in a lady's ear, or caressing her neck with my kisses, my breath falling heavy and wanting upon the nape.

:rose:

Bash
Whoa you're not the only one blushing ! ah sorry for makeing your ears burn, thats not the part i was aiming for , guess i need more target practice huh

Re: Re: Howdy ya'll

bluewizardlady said:
Whoa you're not the only one blushing ! ah sorry for makeing your ears burn, thats not the part i was aiming for , guess i need more target practice huh

Hmmm, and where, exactly, were you aimin', darlin? If you don't mind me asking?

Bash

Re: Re: Re: Re: Howdy ya'll

bluewizardlady said:
I was aiming at that piece of ice

:O Hmmm, seems someone has been searching an old and dead thread. lol.

Bash

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Howdy ya'll

bashfull said:
:O Hmmm, seems someone has been searching an old and dead thread. lol.

Bash
Didn't have to go searching, already itched in my brain

Re: Howdy ya'll

bluewizardlady said:
Didn't have to go searching, already itched in my brain

Glad to see that something I did lasts and has an effect on someone.

Bash

bashfull said:
Glad to see that something I did lasts and has an effect on someone.

Bash
You should change your name from Bashful to Modest, you have more of an effect than you realize.

Re: Re: Re: Howdy ya'll

bluewizardlady said:
You should change your name from Bashful to Modest, you have more of an effect than you realize.

And what effect would that be darlin?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Howdy ya'll

bashfull said:
And what effect would that be darlin?
The way i feel you call me darlin'...eventhough i know you call all the ladies darlin'...i like the way it naturally rolls off your tongue.

bluewizardlady said:
The way i feel you call me darlin'...eventhough i know you call all the ladies darlin'...i like the way it naturally rolls off your tongue.

Well, darlin, I do believe in respect. And how does it make you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back