Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Old 06-17-2017, 01:20 AM   #351
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!

Thumbs down

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 06-17-2017, 02:18 AM   #352
phrodeau
Literotica Guru

If you think the Democratic Party is the party of slavery, then you should be cool with all the CSA statues and flags being torn down.

Old 06-18-2017, 11:27 AM   #353
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!

Thumbs down

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 06-18-2017, 12:16 PM   #354
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck

The week of revisiting The Pulse massacre, has ended. Hard to believe that it was just a year, ago. A new memorial to be built, to honor the nine victims of a racist, in the Charleston church massacre, two years ago.

A prayer garden is under construction, and Michael Arad will soon begin work on the memorial that the Rev. Eric Manning, pastor of Emanuel AME, said will be a reminder of the resiliency of the oldest African Methodist Episcopal church in the South.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.ffc9c619e60b

Last year, friends and family dedicated 15 trees on Emanuel’s front lawn — one for each of the victims of the betrayal of their good hearts, and the five survivors inside the church who survived the slaughter and one for the church’s congregation. This year, plaques were placed under each tree.

Old 06-23-2017, 01:57 AM   #355
Hard_Rom
Northumbrian Skald

This is the sort of person you have elected as your great leader.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politi...D=ansmsnnews11

He drives carts on greens!

Unforgiveable! Impeach the bastard!

Old 06-23-2017, 02:17 AM   #356
magicalmoments
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard_Rom View Post
This is the sort of person you have elected as your great leader.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politi...D=ansmsnnews11

He drives carts on greens!

Unforgiveable! Impeach the bastard!
Well... That does seem to fit within what most people would call "other misdemeanors".

I agree! Impeach!

Old 06-23-2017, 07:58 PM   #357
urguyscott
Really Really Experienced

The best help for Trump is bug eyed Princess Nancy of S.F. and Hillary and the leftist democrats. As long as they keep hanging around Trump will have no real problems and the Republicans will sweep both houses in the next election. A bunch of do nothings who still think Bush is president and that Hillary never had any dealings with the Russians or interfered with either the primary or general election and that Bill Clinton didn't interfere by bribing the A.G. to have the FBI drop Clinton's email scandal (by the way it is not that the emails were hacked, with her security any 12 year old with a game boy could have done that, but it is what was in them that is the crime.)

I get a kick out of the demo's giving speeches against the Health Law before they even read it. What is even funnier is that same bunch of fools still have not read Obama Care. Even after Pres. Obama admitted that everything he said about it was a lie. It seems the demo's in congress don't mind being made fools of by their own leaders. That is why they didn't get anything done in eight years and why they are still a do nothing group now.

The one really good thing about Trump, and I don't go for everything he says or does, but then I know he is human and I'm an American who knows no politician is a god in spite what Clinton or Soros or Obama try to make us think. He is a business man use to getting things done. I have been a court reporter and legal clerk and have worked with lawyers and know what a bunch of jerks they all are. Think about it. They make the same amount of money as a call girl for doing the same thing to their clients. They get paid by the hour so it is only natural for them to drag out their work and keep their client paying out the nose till broke. Your own lawyer is your worst enemy most of the time.

So it is lawyers who do as above and who have gone to school to learn how to lie, not the law and justice, fill most of our legislatures. They drag their feet, are not use to someone with brains telling them to get off their ass and do their job. If you and I acted the way these people in Congress do we would lose our jobs. And since they know that they have the "right" to lie in court, they also make the most corrupt politicians. They can't stand an honest man or woman being in control who feels that he or she is responsible to the people and not to a bunch of corrupt CEO's and foreign dictators. That is what really is bugging the leftist democrats and the copperhead republicans in Washington.

What really bugs me about Trump is that he said he would fire all the dead weight and Obama crooks in the swamp. He should have done that on the first day. After all that was his right. Former presidents of both parties including Obama and Clinton got rid of the old appointed administration so Trump should have too. That and bring Hillary Clinton and her Husband to trail.

And none of the sources such as CNN or NBC or ABC or the yellow papers can be taken as anywhere near telling the truth. Too many times they are caught in lies and have to back down, but they like the left wing that took over the Democratic Party from the people just can't lean their lesson. So 90% of the things put up here by our good friends are just B.S.

But you can count on me to back Nancy P. (if her face doesn't fall off) and Walters (if her wig doesn't cause her head to explode) and Clinton all the way. They are what helps the opposition the most. The last few elections, except in CA where we have lost our voting rights, have shown the people don't want any more of the left's lies, violence, and corruption.

Last edited by urguyscott : 06-23-2017 at 08:01 PM.