SE Wisconsin Masturbation Party

YUMMM said:
whyyyyyy...thank ya....glad you enjoyed....something about a good pinch or twist of the nipple that does it for me every time...;)

Any time you need assistance in that endevour, yummy, you just say soo. I volunteer. And I am told that I do OK in that department. Plus teeth and I do better... :)
 
A-nonimous said:
Any time you need assistance in that endevour, yummy, you just say soo. I volunteer. And I am told that I do OK in that department. Plus teeth and I do better... :)

lol...such a kind hearted man looking to only to be helpful...perhaps one day i can take you up on that...
 
YUMMM said:
lol...such a kind hearted man looking to only to be helpful...perhaps one day i can take you up on that...

Hmm, a vampire with a kind heart? Don't know about that, but I do know how to use my teeth.. And I can be VERY nice...
 
A-nonimous said:
Hmm, a vampire with a kind heart? Don't know about that, but I do know how to use my teeth.. And I can be VERY nice...

lol....funny
 
Re: To Yumm

inwi said:
To the aptly named Yumm - I love your pics.

I vote Milwaukee;)

welll thank you soo much for the compliment...another vote for milwaukee has been recorded....still lookin for some ladies here!!! we'll start again finishing up the where tomorrow and work on the when...and of course...the what...
 
flawed_ethics said:
A Madison vote here. But for a Lit-together first, with the possiblity for such a party on a later date. The idea of self-pleasure in the company of people who were strangers just an hour ago doesn't quite sit well with me.

He he he, maybe 2 simultanious gatherings in Milwaukee and Madison on the same day? (Nah, didn't think so!)

I'm with flawed....and XerXes, that was sweet of you to think of us ladies...*hugs*
 
jazey_43 said:
I'm with flawed....and XerXes, that was sweet of you to think of us ladies...*hugs*


*hugs* back at ya jazey. *kisses* (wherever I can get away witht them ;-))

would you care to join us if we get something put together?
 
Hi,
I vote Milwaukee. That would be great. Is anyone else like me, feeling very excited about this but yet extremely nervous at the same time?
 
im still willing to do this if it can happen on a weekend i am available. Milwaukee would be the best bet
 
Lots of Milwaukee votes, but it isn't going to be much fun unless the ladies are there and feel comfortable. So, what about it ladies, where/when/how hh.... ahem, do you want it?

Ahem, the party that is..
 
Hello,
A vote for milwaukee too..... since I would have to drive up from chicago......
 
SpaceManSpiff said:
Hi,
I vote Milwaukee. That would be great. Is anyone else like me, feeling very excited about this but yet extremely nervous at the same time?

You and I are in the same boat Spaceman...

I would love to join all of you, but as far as participating goes...I have to back up Flawed ethics feelings...I would like to meet you all, but I am hesitant, and maybe some time spent just hanging out first might not be such a bad idea
 
jazey_43 said:

I would love to join all of you, but as far as participating goes...I have to back up Flawed ethics feelings...I would like to meet you all, but I am hesitant, and maybe some time spent just hanging out first might not be such a bad idea


This is my feeling as well.

I think we should start off with something a little less challenging like a simple get together. Maybe once we've all met each other there will be a greater comfort in putting together something more daring...
 
I would travel to Wisconsin from eastern Iowa for the right situation but I would settle for some correspondance from like-minded people:cool:
 
I'm not going to vote this time because I am going to be away for a while. Let me know how things go and I will be at the next attempt (july??)

(otherwise I would vote for Madison)

-E
 
Madison

But count me out for a while. Sorry. A freshly broken leg will keep me off the mat for a while.
 
A get-together might work out well for the first. I am busy this weekend, but how about maybe next Friday?

We could meet somewhere & get to know each other .

Let me know how this day works out for everyone, and I will try to find a place we can all meet.

Sign in!
 
Next Friday, eh? The 23rd ... hmmm...

Works for me, but again, I'll be in Madison. Current signs look to point to a Milwaukee get-together.

I suppose I could state I'll be at a specific place, and if anyone wants to drop on by, they can come to see what a fellow Lit fellow looks like. Kinda like going to the zoo, 'cept no "Don't feed the animals" signs, and I won't be licking myself. :)

That's one.
 
Milwaukee does seem to be the place then.

But I may be in Madison soon. Maybe there might be a time to hook up with some people there. I will keep you updated.
 
Back
Top