SE Wisconsin Masturbation Party

Last week at LT's in Rockford, if I'm not mistaken. I made mention of it previosuly on this thread after this thread's appointed date. Understandable though.
 
Get together

Hello friends,

I am here in the Lake County / NE Illinois part of the country. I would love to get with you all for drinks, dinner, and more if it gets that far. Alas, I don't get on here as often as I would care to. So, with that being said, if a lit-to-gether is setup, I would be in debt to the person/persons who would keep me up to date.

Thanks all,

Tom..........

nudedude72@yahoo.com
 
I've been thinking about this too.

I've been tossing the idea of a masturbation club around in my mind for a while. I was glad to see that others are thinking the same. I'm bi, but tend to be more comfortable in the company of new females to new males. Anyone interested in a Woman's sexuality club?
 
hmmm maybe if we get the girls together first, it would be a much less intimidating environment. THEN we could meet with the guys (if we want).

Where are you from mermaid?
 
Maybe just two men and two women so the experience is less intense and intimidating?

Maybe two men and four women ;)

Can I come?
 
I just noticed theres almost 9000 views to this thread. The interest in there, thats for sure.
 
Absolutely interest. If/when this gets organized, I would be interested in attending. Just let me know when and where.

:)
 
so we all keep asking the question...when and where....who wants to take charge and figure this out????
 
YUMMM said:
so we all keep asking the question...when and where....who wants to take charge and figure this out????


Well, how about we take this one at a time. First, where?

Where are all of you guys from? Where would the best place be for you to meet for something like this? How far are you willing to travel to join in?

And YUMMM is right, somebody really should take charge of this if you guys are serious about making it happen...
 
i'm willing to co-take charge if someone else would like to help....but Xerxes82 is right...can we get a sound off of all those interested...let's decide between Madison and Milwaukee first...let's get some votes and we'll do it the good ole democratic way...
 
Been thinking about it some more, and perhaps we should let the ladies decide on the where, someplace maybe more comfortable for them...
 
A Madison vote here. But for a Lit-together first, with the possiblity for such a party on a later date. The idea of self-pleasure in the company of people who were strangers just an hour ago doesn't quite sit well with me.

He he he, maybe 2 simultanious gatherings in Milwaukee and Madison on the same day? (Nah, didn't think so!)
 
all i want...is for this not to fall through...i want to make it a success....
 
i think madison is best and if we plan it in the weekend of of the 24 or every other weekend after that id love to come
 
whyyyyyy...thank ya....glad you enjoyed....something about a good pinch or twist of the nipple that does it for me every time...;)
 
Void said:
love the avatar yummm.


she is a hottie, isn't she?


In any event, so that's what, a couple for Milwaukee and at least one for madison...


Edit: make that two for madison, one posted while i was posting...
 
Last edited:
Xerxes82 ...alright...enough of that...what's your vote sweety? i'm voting milwaukee...but we do have to take in consideration for the two madison votes...it's almost split right down the middle...
 
oh....and one other thing i just noticed....ladies....where are ya...right now it looks like me and about 5 men!!! although i would truly enjoy the show...i'm sure they would enjoy more if there were more to ummm....look at?????
 
YUMMM said:
Xerxes82 ...alright...enough of that...what's your vote sweety? i'm voting milwaukee...but we do have to take in consideration for the two madison votes...it's almost split right down the middle...

I'd vote Milwaukee, as I couldn't make it to anything in Madison (too many work considerations)...
 
ok...so we have four milwaukees and 2 madisons...and still an amazing lack of females!!!!
 
Back
Top