Online Jack and Jill Party!

Mmm...

Watching you is making me want to touch you.

I squirm against my butt plug and work two fingers in and out of my dripping hole as I flick my thumb over my clit.
Seeing you flick your clit vigorously, and the deepening buttjewel I feel blood flood my erection, the manhood like a pole rises from the ground. And with the stroking getting vigorous I pick up pace again and imagine your hands fondling my sac as your beautiful fingers in straight lines continue to work upwards and downwards. Imagining your warmth pressing against the throbbing veins my cock drives me crazy.

Seeing you flick your clit vigorously, and the deepening buttjewel I feel blood flood my erection, the manhood like a pole rises from the ground. And with the stroking getting vigorous I pick up pace again and imagine your hands fondling my sac as your beautiful fingers in straight lines continue to work upwards and downwards. Imagining your warmth pressing against the throbbing veins my cock drives me crazy.

I can't stop staring at you pleasuring your cock as my fingers pick up the pace.

I can no longer restrain myself. My moans begin to melt softly in the air as I rock back and forth against my invading fingers and begin to have the first of a series of orgasms.

I can't stop staring at you pleasuring your cock as my fingers pick up the pace.

I can no longer restrain myself. My moans begin to melt softly in the air as I rock back and forth against my invading fingers and begin to have the first of a series of orgasms.
I manage to sync up the rhythm of my jerKing, with your moans getting louder, I feel the beauty of how would a swollen dripping engorged clit tastes like. The driving passion converges as warmth fills up my balls and one hand caresses my bulbous sac while the right steps into an overdrive. The up and down paces up to a flashing hand.
You see the red hardened pole looking upwards .my legs begin to twitch and slightly shake.

I manage to sync up the rhythm of my jerKing, with your moans getting louder, I feel the beauty of how would a swollen dripping engorged clit tastes like. The driving passion converges as warmth fills up my balls and one hand caresses my bulbous sac while the right steps into an overdrive. The up and down paces up to a flashing hand.
You see the red hardened pole looking upwards .my legs begin to twitch and slightly shake.

Yes, yes, yes! I keep thinking of how good you cock must feel.

I begin to cry out as my orgasm come on harder and harder. I press my butt against the cushion forcing the butt plug in ever so slightly deeper and crying out again with pleasure.

Yes, yes, yes! I keep thinking of how good you cock must feel.

I begin to cry out as my orgasm come on harder and harder. I press my butt against the cushion forcing the butt plug in ever so slightly deeper and crying out again with pleasure.
Watching you thrash in pure joy, I take deep lunges at my cock, imagining my cock buried deep in your pussy, making passionate inroads and my thighs hitting that buttplug in your ass, as my balls fill up with the salty cum and my hips are lifted as my waist prepares to thrust my cock upwards in one last jerk

Watching you thrash in pure joy, I take deep lunges at my cock, imagining my cock buried deep in your pussy, making passionate inroads and my thighs hitting that buttplug in your ass, as my balls fill up with the salty cum and my hips are lifted as my waist prepares to thrust my cock upwards in one last jerk

Oh... So beautiful! I am imagining the same!

Oh... So beautiful! I am imagining the same!

I pick up pace even further with my cocks head now a blur from the frantically furious jerKing. And I notice you moaning with it getting louder and longer, you arch back as more waves of orgasm hit you, on that cue I see you deep in your eyes.
Imagining my palms on your breasts and our thighs meeting ah I drive my cock in the deepest chasms of your wet pussy.
This fires up my balls as I jerk upwards and crash my hand at a pace slowing down again as I let out a moan and a scream then, white cum erupting like lava, covering my cock all along.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pick up pace even further with my cocks head now a blur from the frantically furious jerKing. And I notice you moaning with it getting louder and longer, you arch back as more waves of orgasm hit you, on that cue I see you deep in your eyes.
Imagining my palms on your breasts and our thighs meeting ah I drive my cock in the deepest chasms of your wet pussy.
This fires up my balls as I jerk upwards and crash my hand at a pace slowing down again as I let out a moan and a scream then, white cum erupting like lava, covering my cock all along.

I turn towards you, rampant with desire and knowing that I can't touch you but desiring a taste of your sweet, creamy cum. Lying back, spent and content with my butt plug still inside of me.

I turn towards you, rampant with desire and knowing that I can't touch you but desiring a taste of your sweet, creamy cum. Lying back, spent and content with my butt plug still inside of me.
I look at you, our eyes meet halfway inside the steaming room, you throw on a smile of satisfaction as my fingers are still on my cock at the base, the cum trickling down till my balls, sigh from satisfaction I throw back to you another smile

I look at you, our eyes meet halfway inside the steaming room, you throw on a smile of satisfaction as my fingers are still on my cock at the base, the cum trickling down till my balls, sigh from satisfaction I throw back to you another smile

Ahhhhh... So very nice! I begin to melt down into the cushion, all sleepy and relaxed.

Ahhhhh... So very nice! I begin to melt down into the cushion, all sleepy and relaxed.
Spent from the sexual energy r too slide down and relax. Still naked though and my hands on my thighs.

(that was fun)

Spent from the sexual energy r too slide down and relax. Still naked though and my hands on my thighs.

(that was fun)

Very fun.

I'll keep bumping this thread and hopefully others will join in later! :rose:

I stand behind the bar, pretending to clean the same glass over and over as I watch the scene.

"Damn I love this job."

I grab a tray loaded with a few glasses of water and walk around the room, passing hydration to all the spent party-goers.

I stand behind the bar, pretending to clean the same glass over and over as I watch the scene.

"Damn I love this job."

I grab a tray loaded with a few glasses of water and walk around the room, passing hydration to all the spent party-goers.

Oh hi there! We need more people in here.

I have Santana playing in my mind as I settle down and wait. Where are the other players?

Oh hi there! We need more people in here.

I have Santana playing in my mind as I settle down and wait. Where are the other players?

"They haven't shown up yet, I'm sure they'll come around. You want a drink while you wait?"

I step back behind the bar and pour a shot of whiskey.

"Of course, if you wanted a warmup round in the mean time..."

"They haven't shown up yet, I'm sure they'll come around. You want a drink while you wait?"

I step back behind the bar and pour a shot of whiskey.

"Of course, if you wanted a warmup round in the mean time..."

I don't drink liquor but something light and fizzy might be good.

I am wearing a short purple dress, sleeveless. Swaying to the music and getting more and more turned on.

*hears great music and the tempo rising, peeps in, but dog-tired. *
And It is past midnight here :D . I think I will want to come back in 5 hours approx. if it is still going on strong.

*hears great music and the tempo rising, peeps in, but dog-tired. *
And It is past midnight here :D . I think I will want to come back in 5 hours approx. if it is still going on strong.

Mmmm... I'll be here!

Back