New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate, no-limits females for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant, degrading and humiliating taboos in real time. If find these things arousing and if perverted, depraved and filthy, send private message for username. Women only please.
 
29 female UK looking for single males UK for kik fun/play/chat PM me for details
 
Good ol online fun

Partnered. White. 50 year old. Female searching for online conversation and fun.
Interested in men over the age of 45 who can carry a conversation of witty banter, everyday chit chat and have the ability to paint vivid pictures with their words.
Kik...livemyhappyplace2y
 
38 married male looking to chat and or play with a lady or ladies. Anything from normal to kinky. Mhg1999 is my kik
 
40/m here unwinding a bit while relaxing in a hotel. Any women that are up for a chat, feel free to kik me at the same name as here.
 
Looking for a writer

If you enjoy writing and you're open minded and detailed then message me...

Geeky_stephanie
 
I love to talk to women about their sexuality, fantasies, etc. I have a pregnancy fetish, but understand not many women want to talk about that. I can converse on many topics, sexual and otherwise.

Texastential
 
38 married male looking to chat and or play with a lady or ladies. Anything from normal to kinky. Mhg1999 is my kik
 
Kik

User name tallguy8233 and if I don’t respond right away I normally will within a few hours. Straight white male in my early 30s and like to chat about all types of things for whoever is available. I’m pretty open. Since Yahoo! Messenger is getting shut down might as well see who all is available on KIK!
 
On for a while for some chat fun with a female. Same name as here.
 
Last edited:
kik name: missTiff2688

I'm up for chatting with both men and women. So, if you're interested, shoot me a message. Just don't be offended if I don't respond as I am a bit picky about who I message with.
I would have thought you would be picky about with whom you message ( you can take the boy out of Cambridge, but you can’t the Cambridge out of the boy;-). I actually think it is reasonable to end sentences with prepositions, but it fools you into using the nominative who when you should use the objective whom.

Booboobear74 on kik
 
Last edited:
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate, no-limits females for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant, degrading and humiliating taboos in real-time cybersex. If find these things arousing and if perverted, depraved and filthy, send private message for username. Women only please.
 
Bored and Horny

37 white male in the NY area. I would love to chat on kik with anyone who has unfulfilled fantasies. My specialty is kinky taboo types that you have maybe been afraid or embarrassed to share. While I enjoy bringing them to life most I also will rp them with you online. Feel free to reach out on KIK @ jiminyqcricket. Hope to hear from y’all soon!
 
I would love to find an erotica writer

Hi everyone. I'm brand new to Literotica but have heard such great things. I am looking for someone I can tell fantasies to and then you create an erotica out of them for my own personal pleasure.

If you're interested then KIK me:

Natalieegatess
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top