boredom

I haven't ever "rejected" someone for their height before. All things being equal, I can't imagine that being a deal breaker.

Guys shorter than me can be hot, no doubt. I'd just feel like I'm their mom if we dated lol. I'd hookup with a shorter guy though, and have.

Men: are you an ass man or a boobs man and why?
As in the name,,, Boob's are what I like most ,but a nice tight ass is also nice ,, but tits of all shapes and sizes are my thing and I like real natural!! Not into implants ....I mean they look good in a sweater

Neither, really. I'm not big into "parts." The way they fit together is more important. Sure, you can't beat a nice pair of breasts or a great ass, but even when we're talking about strictly physical characteristics I'm more about the whole package.

Neither, really. I'm not big into "parts." The way they fit together is more important. Sure, you can't beat a nice pair of breasts or a great ass, but even when we're talking about strictly physical characteristics I'm more about the whole package.

Yeah I like he whole package too, lol.

I think there's some deep, primordial part of my brain that is stimulated by breasts. When they're covered I ponder what they'd look like bare, whether the nipples point up, down, how wide they are. When they're bare I ponder what they'd feel like in my hands, their firmness or softness, how the nipples would react to my touch or my tongue.

I like both

Yeah I like he whole package too, lol.

I love a lady with nice boobs particularly if they have big stiff nipples and large aroelas.
I also love a lady with a nice full toned and curvy butt. Bending her over to give it a nice friendly spank followed by parting her cheeks to rim and lick her followed by giving her some nice doggy in either hole mmmmmmm you’ve now got me in the mood

Is there no way to change or titles now? Mine seems to make people think I’m a Trump supporter.

Don't worry Hayley, I doubt anyone will confuse Trump with great sex....

True. I wonder how many women would sleep with Trump for some of that cash though... 🤔

Not that I would though. I would probably rather sleep with any other man in the world before him.

True. I wonder how many women would sleep with Trump for some of that cash though... 🤔

Not that I would though. I would probably rather sleep with any other man in the world before him.
Soooo....you're saying I still have a chance?? lol

Back