looking to chat

you still call that a turn...like it was a hell turn..
i am innocent.

well that is a long time. good for you. that is what i am talking about. more friendly chat and getting to know people from all over the globe.

You innocent????? yea, right. lol.
I have to thank you though, otherwise, how else could I have post #47 to point out as my "contribution" to this thread, right??? (I'm sure my point has been made.) :p

Yup, Thanks. :) I wish there were more...but I suppose life keeps some of them busy and away from online.

Last edited:
You innocent????? yea, right. lol.
I have to thank you though, otherwise, how else could I have post #47 to point out as my "contribution" to this thread, right??? (I'm sure my point has been made.) ;P

Yup, Thanks. :) I wish there were more...but I suppose life keeps some of them busy and away from online.

Yes i am usefull just as i am innocent...
well sometimes your life just changes in a moment and then you have to leave somethings behind. some start to slowly stop saying hi other disappear in a moment.

but no heart feelings its just life. Unless it was something they did. like saying "hey cross you did a hell turn"..

haha, right on, I have been playing catch up to reply all your posts and I just realized I double-replied your earlier post - #86.

You say it succinctly...I think that's what I enjoy too, the community side - at least, the sane side. That said, I also enjoy one-to-one chats where you really get to know the person. Additionally, when the connection is made, the sexual chat flows easily. (of course, that doesn't necessarily happen with everyone!)

As I have yet to find out where you're from, I guess you'll have to email me a pic of your favorite stew. ;)

(psst...long dongs are not pointless...provided one knows how to use it) :D

i am not negating the sexual aspect of the forum just the constant barraging of the same topic. there are way faster and easier ways to talk about sex, have sex or enjoy a fetish.

only if i find in online because i cant cook it. it needs more attention that what i give in the kitchen.

long dongs have points so they off course they are not pointless.

Yes i am usefull just as i am innocent...
well sometimes your life just changes in a moment and then you have to leave somethings behind. some start to slowly stop saying hi other disappear in a moment.

but no heart feelings its just life. Unless it was something they did. like saying "hey cross you did a hell turn"..

i am not negating the sexual aspect of the forum just the constant barraging of the same topic. there are way faster and easier ways to talk about sex, have sex or enjoy a fetish.

only if i find in online because i cant cook it. it needs more attention that what i give in the kitchen.

long dongs have points so they off course they are not pointless.

you are still here though. :)

Hey Night! Yup, absolutely great to find someone who's on the same wave-length and have good conversations with. There are many variables though...time-zones being one of them! :)

When will you be going to China?

Maybe this year....some software to fix. If not likely next year.

Popping in late in the conversation so let me catch up\

Generally, if I PM someone, I'm hoping they will answer--or I would not have PM'd in the first place. But I also know some people are overwhelmed by posts. Others look at my profile or my PM and decide they're not interested.

Sometimes people do respond. Generally, I try to get a sense of what they want to talk about. Do they just want to chat? Talk about things in general? Work through some personal issue in an anonymous situation in order to feel safer than they would in a real life conversation with someone they knew? Looking for erotic chat? Unfortunately, sometimes it is hard to get someone to indicate what it is that they want to talk about. Generally, I am going to follow their lead, out of politeness, so the person needs to let me know the general direction they would like the conversation to go. If I am not interested in going that direction--or can't at the moment because I lack the time, I will say as much.

Sometimes a conversation begins and then just fritters away. For whatever reason, we did not connect--or at least one of us did not. That is ok, too.

Sometimes conversations go well--and then the person disappears. I get that, too. People get busy; or they came into the forum on impulse, and the impulse has passed; or they have found someone that they have connected with and want to become "exclusive"; or a spouse or significant other has expressed discontent with their time online. There are lots of things that can happen, but it is disappointing when you lose a connection with someone, especially when you have no clue why.

As for "lying," there are a number of people on here in relationships who are on here secretly as a kind of release. Because they don't want any of this to end up on their doorstep, they may be less than open about their lives. Sometimes people find it easier to just make up answers to questions than have to explain why they don't want to answer, especially when some people get insistent that the person answer. Either approach can end a conversation. Some people just want to preserve their anonymity. And too many details can help a person find out your "real identity" and that can cause problems. I remember a young woman on here a year or so ago that ended up being stalked by a person from the forums, and she had to get the police involved, and it was personally embarrassing for her since she had posted explicit pictures which the police now had access to for evidence. So, people play it safe and pretend to be a little something other than they are. At the same time, there are those who troll the forums who pretend to be something else for the very purpose of taking advantage of people. That is also the risk of a forum like this.

Regarding meeting anyone, I never have.

Regarding disappearing, that happens sometimes. I'm in a relationship, and sometimes I decide that being here is problematic, so I step away. I can understand why other people would feel the need for that. I do get that they can leave people here feeling abandoned. Sometimes, people are treated badly and leave or reinvent themselves under a new ID.

Finally, here's the thing. This is a, for the most part, anonymous forum and people are here at their own choice and discretion. Anyone on the forum has to recognize that and recognize, too, that ultimately any relationship that develops always has the potential for vanishing. It is what it is.

hi

bill, if you post your profile photo more people will feel inclined to chat with you.

Finally, here's the thing. This is a, for the most part, anonymous forum and people are here at their own choice and discretion. Anyone on the forum has to recognize that and recognize, too, that ultimately any relationship that develops always has the potential for vanishing. It is what it is.

that is the main take on all of this. i guess.
and that if some one does not respond let it go.

i also find it strange people that have nothing on the profile, dont talk on threads, but want to send pm and expect the other person do thing hey this is the one.

Popping in late in the conversation so let me catch up\

Generally, if I PM someone, I'm hoping they will answer--or I would not have PM'd in the first place. But I also know some people are overwhelmed by posts. Others look at my profile or my PM and decide they're not interested.

Sometimes people do respond. Generally, I try to get a sense of what they want to talk about. Do they just want to chat? Talk about things in general? Work through some personal issue in an anonymous situation in order to feel safer than they would in a real life conversation with someone they knew? Looking for erotic chat? Unfortunately, sometimes it is hard to get someone to indicate what it is that they want to talk about. Generally, I am going to follow their lead, out of politeness, so the person needs to let me know the general direction they would like the conversation to go. If I am not interested in going that direction--or can't at the moment because I lack the time, I will say as much.

Sometimes a conversation begins and then just fritters away. For whatever reason, we did not connect--or at least one of us did not. That is ok, too.

Sometimes conversations go well--and then the person disappears. I get that, too. People get busy; or they came into the forum on impulse, and the impulse has passed; or they have found someone that they have connected with and want to become "exclusive"; or a spouse or significant other has expressed discontent with their time online. There are lots of things that can happen, but it is disappointing when you lose a connection with someone, especially when you have no clue why.

As for "lying," there are a number of people on here in relationships who are on here secretly as a kind of release. Because they don't want any of this to end up on their doorstep, they may be less than open about their lives. Sometimes people find it easier to just make up answers to questions than have to explain why they don't want to answer, especially when some people get insistent that the person answer. Either approach can end a conversation. Some people just want to preserve their anonymity. And too many details can help a person find out your "real identity" and that can cause problems. I remember a young woman on here a year or so ago that ended up being stalked by a person from the forums, and she had to get the police involved, and it was personally embarrassing for her since she had posted explicit pictures which the police now had access to for evidence. So, people play it safe and pretend to be a little something other than they are. At the same time, there are those who troll the forums who pretend to be something else for the very purpose of taking advantage of people. That is also the risk of a forum like this.

Regarding meeting anyone, I never have.

Regarding disappearing, that happens sometimes. I'm in a relationship, and sometimes I decide that being here is problematic, so I step away. I can understand why other people would feel the need for that. I do get that they can leave people here feeling abandoned. Sometimes, people are treated badly and leave or reinvent themselves under a new ID.

Hey Bill, Welcome! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Personally, I try to reply all PMs. However, there are times when it gets annoying. As you would have read, I've stated specifically that I'm not looking to chat about their "dirty fantasies", so I dont understand why many guys and a few females (at least, per their profile) send PMs with links to tumblr or wanting to "talk dirty" and "roleplay". Trust me, its really annoying.

As to a chat topic, well, likewise, they might want to know what YOU want to chat about. I think there is no harm if you tell them where your interests lie too. A conversation works both ways. :)

Sure, things change and evolve, but if one is going to stop or reduce their online time, then I think it is just respectful to let the other party know. This is on the assumption that a real connection has been made.

bill, if you post your profile photo more people will feel inclined to chat with you.

I dont necessarily think Bill has any problems finding anyone to chat with, at least, I dont think his post references that.

What about you, fma...what do you like to chat about?

This is hardly a personal anymore; but your posts are a very nice read, asian, witty and well written.

What about you, fma...what do you like to chat about?

... being bum fucked, if I recall correctly :D

This is hardly a personal anymore; but your posts are a very nice read, asian, witty and well written.

... being bum fucked, if I recall correctly :D

Hey Vibes. Welcome! Thank you. I'm glad you are enjoying this forum.

You raised a good point. That said, I'm not against chatting...with the right person. :)
Nonetheless, any idea how to move this thread to another more-relevant section of the forum? where would that be anyway? haha. I'm still pretty new to the forums here.

So, it sounds like you know fma well? You 2 best buddies or what? :D

For convenience, here's a list of all the topics that we've talked about:

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster?
If you did, how did it go?
If you havent, would you?
2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel?
3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online?
4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so.
5. Since I'm from South East Asia, have you been to this region?
Yes? Please share where you've been and what you liked/disliked about it.
No? Well, if you could, where would you go? Why that destination?
6. whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc.
7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about.

Not forgetting: do you have any thoughts/questions to ask and share?

Feel free to pick one topic and talk about it at length, or answer all, if you like! :)

Last edited:
Hey Vibes. Welcome! Thank you. I'm glad you are enjoying this forum.

You raised a good point. That said, I'm not against chatting...with the right person. :)
Nonetheless, any idea how to move this thread to another more-relevant section of the forum? where would that be anyway? haha. I'm still pretty new to the forums here.

So, it sounds like you know fma well? You 2 best buddies or what? :D

So ... *smiles*

I guess this thread sits well in this forum, as it's known by many litsters to be found here, at least until a moderator moves it where they think appropriate *shrugs*

It could probably be suitable for the PG and the GB too ... where it would be inevitably crashed by the haters :D

No, fma and I are not buddies ... maybe just Lit acquaintances but, for some reason, I do remember that she likes to talk about being bum fucked :eek: :D

So ... *smiles*

I guess this thread sits well in this forum, as it's known by many litsters to be found here, at least until a moderator moves it where they think appropriate *shrugs*

It could probably be suitable for the PG and the GB too ... where it would be inevitably crashed by the haters :D

No, fma and I are not buddies ... maybe just Lit acquaintances but, for some reason, I do remember that she likes to talk about being bum fucked :eek: :D

So you're saying there are many haters on lit?

So I know this is literotica, but when a post specifically mentions looking for a non-erotic chat, why do SO many still PM for that? Guys - sane guys... any thoughts?

I've used the ignore button but guess what...it gets worse...they don't give up, new accounts are created to send new PMs!

Is it some sort of sick thrill?

cause were guys

but if your really interested im open to chat about anything! of course im older so.... you mentioning your baking a pie doesnt make my dick hard :)

So I know this is literotica, but when a post specifically mentions looking for a non-erotic chat, why do SO many still PM for that? Guys - sane guys... any thoughts?

I've used the ignore button but guess what...it gets worse...they don't give up, new accounts are created to send new PMs!

Is it some sort of sick thrill?
I think some people, guys or girls, see it as a challenge. Does she really mean that? Maybe I could change her mind? Some might get a thrill, but I think most want the thrill of the chase.

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster? Yes, twice.
If you did, how did it go? The first time was a hookup after some cybering and eventually phone sex. We were both lonely and horny. We had sex like 5 times that night. The next morning, she started feeling guilty, and left quickly. I didn't hear from her again. The second time, was a different woman. She moved to where I lived, but hated it here. We were together for 2 years, but she left to take a promotion at the end of July
2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel? I do get kinda bummed. I realize the ladies here can get bombarded by pm after pm, and most of them are the same old wanna fuck requests, but sometimes I think they are missing out.
3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online? Simple, either because they want to fuck you, and their deceptions will lure you into bed, or it's escapism, and they are pretending as a way to cope for a shitty life.
4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so. See above, or pm for details
5. Since I'm from South East Asia, have you been to this region? Yes, the Philippines
Yes? Please share where you've been and what you liked/disliked about it. It was lovely there, Filipinos are so cool and laid back. Filipinas are fantastic lovers.
6. whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc.
7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about. Read my profile. Do you send pics?

I'm inclined to remain more anonymous. I've thought about "funny" profile photos, but it hasn't seemed like something I want to do.

I have had people chat with me--I would guess about 1 out of every 3 or 4 I reach out to, so that seems reasonable. My comment was not intended as either complaint or criticism. :)

(I'd actually corresponded privately with asian2015, and she had asked me to consider posting to her thread, so I thought I'd throw my opinion into the ring.)

I think some people, guys or girls, see it as a challenge. Does she really mean that? Maybe I could change her mind? Some might get a thrill, but I think most want the thrill of the chase.

at least, make the challenge or the chase worth-while then. do they honestly think that by just saying (in their first PM) they want erotic chat or they're into "extreme cam", its going to change one's mind? come on...that's just annoying and ridiculous.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts though, 13Fantasies. Would you like to share with us some of your fantasies here? :)

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster?
Nope, I've been a long time lurker and first time poster.
If you did, how did it go?
N/A
Probably, but I'd have to observe them from afar and assess the situation first.
2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel?
No idea, I haven't sent a PM to a woman on here yet. But if I did, I would like to have a reply regardless whether they're interested or not. It's just being polite.
3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online?
Because anyone can be whomever they want to be online.
4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so.
It's been short but I hope it will turn into a long lasting and fun one.
5. Since I'm from South East Asia, have you been to this region?
Yes? Please share where you've been and what you liked/disliked about it.

No, but I would probably visit Thailand at some point. It's cheap and apparently very fun.
Too early to tell.
7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about.
I think I've answered enough questions...tell me something about yourself that has not been discussed on this thread yet.

at least, make the challenge or the chase worth-while then. do they honestly think that by just saying (in their first PM) they want erotic chat or they're into "extreme cam", its going to change one's mind? come on...that's just annoying and ridiculous.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts though, 13Fantasies. Would you like to share with us some of your fantasies here? :)

I agree, but you take the good with the bad. Some people are hoping that you probably just say that to weed some people out or they are too horny to care. You posted so you have a heartbeat, so maybe she'll cam with me. Logic is as unique as the person. -Shrugs -
Sadly, that makes it hard for everyone else. I try to read posts made by people and their profile to see what they are like. Then, I try to reference that when I PM. I don't think I've had any erotic conversations since joining beyond a light tease once or twice...and usually after a vanilla PM to start. I keep seeing posts about being burned and it makes honest connections seem less likely.

As I get older, I enjoy more dom/sub fantasies as well as that theme in public. Might be why few women are interested. They want to be in charge instead of me. :D

Back