looking to chat

asian2015

Really Experienced
While I still would like to chat (with the right person/people), this thread has mostly evolved into a form of sharing/discussion. (See below ** for list of topics).

Feel free to contribute here, *in this forum*. Please do not send me the answers in the chat room or through PM/Inbox - I wont be replying from there.

If you'd like to chat, please tell me about yourself as well as what interests you (see Q7). If we match, I'll definitely post you a reply. If PMs are necessary, I'll PM you.

If all you're looking for is to talk dirty, that's fine, it just wont be with me.
I have someone I do that with. So save your time+energy and find someone else.

** For convenience, here's a list of all the topics that we've talked about:

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster?
If you did, how did it go?
If you havent, would you?
2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel?
3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online?
4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so.
5. Since I'm from South East Asia, have you been to this region?
Yes? Please share where you've been and what you liked/disliked about it.
No? Well, if you could, where would you go? Why that destination?
6. whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc.
7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about.
8. have you ever been to a lit gathering?

Not forgetting: do you have any thoughts/questions to ask and share?

Let's go...pick one topic and talk about it at length, or answer all, if you like!

Feel free to join in! :)

~~~~~~~~~
The original post:

i'm bored and would like to chat with someone who's interested in more than sexual chat. (Yes, I know this is literotica) :)

Allow me to clarify: no, we WONT be chatting or role-playing about your fantasies - at least, not on the first chat and not if I dont know you. Thank you for understanding!

Last edited:
bump up...

In view of time-zones, let me know when you're normally online.

have you ever met a lit-ster? if not, would you?

Last edited:
In an earlier post, I asked whether any of you has met a lit-ster.

This time, I'm looking for someone who has the time to have a proper continuous chat. (Please dont take 30 minutes in between messages).

This time, I'm looking for someone who has the time to have a proper continuous chat. (Please dont take 30 minutes in between messages).

yes. thrice

Each time went very well

I know exactly what you mean, i loose the plot through waitting to long, so i tend to suggest a chat room or yahoo.

Did I get to meet a Lit-er in Real life ?

I nearly did but kinda flopped at the last sec - apparently she didn't appreciate my sense of humour 😢😔

Did I get to meet a Lit-er in Real life ?

I nearly did but kinda flopped at the last sec - apparently she didn't appreciate my sense of humour 😢😔

Oo ouch. However, can you blame her? This is lit, after all. Women have to be even more careful!

I know exactly what you mean, i loose the plot through waitting to long, so i tend to suggest a chat room or yahoo.

I usually use Skype but even then, I get a wonderful hello message then the next reply comes a long time later. It's made me wonder whether that's how guys chat nowadays.

i'm bored and would like to chat with someone who's interested in more than sexual chat. (Yes, I know this is literotica) :)

Hello there!

Yes I am always open for some good conversation and I really do enjoy to get to know people before I talk about sex.
So if you are around and interested∞ just send me a pm ;)

_ray :cool:

bump up...

In view of time-zones, let me know when you're normally online.

have you ever met a lit-ster? if not, would you?

I've never met someone from her personally, but I've spoke to a bunch of people from here and they're all really kind.

Would I meet someone from here? Yeah I would. If we had a connection of course.

Hello there!

Yes I am always open for some good conversation and I really do enjoy to get to know people before I talk about sex.
So if you are around and interested∞ just send me a pm ;)

_ray :cool:

I've never met someone from her personally, but I've spoke to a bunch of people from here and they're all really kind.

Would I meet someone from here? Yeah I would. If we had a connection of course.

Thank you, both, for your PMs. I've replied. :)

So I thought I'd try something new here...I'll throw a thought out and would like to hear your comments on it.

Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel?

not a big deal, especially since you must be inundated with them

Thank you for your reply.

Note to guys who send me PM - given that its not a big deal to you guys, I'm going to try Livelifetofullesy's insight. :p

btw - I dont think I'm inundated with PMs, sure, there are a few, but I usually still manage to send a reply to all.

So I thought I'd try something new here...I'll throw a thought out and would like to hear your comments on it.

Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel?

I always try and reply it depends on how busy i am, after all they have taken the trouble to write to me ;)

I always try and reply it depends on how busy i am, after all they have taken the trouble to write to me ;)

I think this is a positive attitude, provided the PM does prove some effort was put in writing it

Back