The Isolated Political Blurt Thread

IMG-7011.jpg

IMG-7010.jpg

IMG-7009.jpg
 
They can say express whatever it is, that they want to express.

Free Speech!


(Is it sexist ? Is it Anti-LGBT ? Is it racist ? Is it bigotry ? Is Anti- Semitic ? Is it Hate Speech ? Hate crimes may include threatened, attempted, or actual crimes; and may include assault and battery, vandalism, or other destruction of property, or verbal threats of physical harm. Harassment or intimidation may also be a hate crime when used to deprive or interfere with a person's exercise of civil rights.)

The opposition has every right to speak out against it.
 
This year, they replaced the openly hotly hateful poll workers that were boiling furiously beneath the surface, with ice cold haters with hate mostly hidden behind icy exteriors.

Improvement ?

The dedicated fanatics were too much of a hint of the fuckery that was taking place. Now that they have their Caesar, the activism is tightly kept under wraps.
 
Smart enough to know when to use a comma before an "or" and a question mark when positing a question.

You lose, Gemmabot 3000!

I'm quite sure from all that Gemma has posted here and elsewhere that she's underage, shouldn't be here, and no one should be interacting with her. Even the avatar is doing a Lolita. (And, yes, she's as dumb as a rock.)
 
I'm quite sure from all that Gemma has posted here and elsewhere that she's underage, shouldn't be here, and no one should be interacting with her. Even the avatar is doing a Lolita. (And, yes, she's as dumb as a rock.)

She's trying to fill in JenInFlorida's old bowling shoes and doing more than a half-assed job at it. These five-fart personality bots never last long, anyway. :D
 
The Orange Piss Freak that Stole the U.S. Presidency does not comprehend the role

he should fill


Ted Lieu
Ted Lieu
@tedlieu
Dear
@realDonaldTrump
: What is wrong with you? Disaster victims deserve help & sympathy.


Oh, and guess who owns much of the forest land in CA? Your federal agencies. CA only owns 2%. Guess who cut funding to forest management in the budget? YOU DID.

#SaturdayMorning Thoughts


Quote Tweet
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
There is no reason for these massive, deadly and costly forest fires in California except that forest management is so poor. Billions of dollars are given each year, with so many lives lost, all because of gross mismanagement of the forests. Remedy now, or no more Fed payments!

10:56 AM · Nov 10, 2018 · Twitter for Android
 
https://www.polygraph.info/a/fact-c...morative-coin-contains-mistakes/29590404.html
CA625E8E-A18D-41E2-9008-754D14B4865A_w1023_n_r0_s.png


There are three errors in the Russian text on the reverse side of the coin. First, the phrase Helsinki Summit, which would be transliterated “Khelsinkskii Sammit,” is rendered in Russian as “Khelpinnskii Sammit.“ In addition, the Russian phrase meaning “a new era” uses incorrect Russian grammar: the correct phrase would be transliterated as “novaya era,” using the feminine adjective, but it was written as “novoye era,” using the neuter gender. Finally, the phrase “diplomatic history” is written “ddiplomaticheskaya istoriya” -- with a double D.

On November 6, the executive director of the White House Gift Shop, Anthony Giannini, issued a communique about the mistaken translation on the product’s web page.

“Sales of this 5,000 issue Helsinki commemorative are nearly crashing our servers at the gift shop because of high global perceived collection value consequent of the translations,” the statement reads.

The statement also says that the coin will have historical value because no more of this type will be made after the initial 5,000 run with the translation mistakes, indicating the gift shop has no intention of withdrawing the coin because of the errors.
 
Donald J. Trump
@AKADonaldTrump

Pretty sure Trump has the biggest boner of his life in this picture looking at Putin.

3:16 PM · Nov 11, 2018

In the photograph-

Melania pretends that she is hiding the expression in her eyes, by looking down. She knows how to project "sexual." (Anyone looking at her, would think that Melania was inviting Putin back into her bed. She projects the expression of a woman that was well pleased with his former sexual performances. She is an actress for the camera. Was it Putin that sent her all of the clothing and footwear, for her Paris performance ? Is it beyond reason, to expect Melania to have her own private "deal" with Putin ? (Furthering the "man like Putin" propaganda.)

Trump's facial expression surprisingly expresses, that he too has experienced sexual joy with Putin.(Very recently!) Trump projects that is looking forward to his next "date" with Putin. (But, his eyes express nothing-dead as the eyes of a robot. What is up with that? Is Putin holding Ivanka hostage ? Or is Putin holding Trump's money and secret information hostage ? Is Putin holding Barron as a hostage ? Did he threaten Melania's parents ?)

Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron, OTOH, express pure, cold, hostility towards Putin.
 
Back
Top