Bi Women/Bi Curious over 35

There was a time when I thought 35 was really really old. Wow does that seem like such a long time ago.

There was a time when I thought 35 was really really old. Wow does that seem like such a long time ago.

I remember being 20 and thinking that surly 30 year old folk wouldn't have sex anymore. I am so glad I was wrong!:D

I'm 25 but I have a thing for older women. And I have found that they are damn good in bed :heart:

Would love to try one from Virginia one day :D

Heya, Ladies

I'm brand new to the forums, although I've read stories here for a couple years.

36/Bi Fem from Indiana...I've known I love women since I was a preteen, but never had the opportunity to experience the magic until I was 31. A handful of encounters since then; more than enough to tell me...I need more woman-flesh!!!

This is a terrific thread. I have ever been unsure about how to meet women 'that kind of way'..

I'm brand new to the forums, although I've read stories here for a couple years.

36/Bi Fem from Indiana...I've known I love women since I was a preteen, but never had the opportunity to experience the magic until I was 31. A handful of encounters since then; more than enough to tell me...I need more woman-flesh!!!

This is a terrific thread. I have ever been unsure about how to meet women 'that kind of way'..

Welcome... enjoy :rose:

I'm 25 but I have a thing for older women. And I have found that they are damn good in bed :heart:

Would love to try one from Virginia one day :D

Hehe, in total agreement!!!

Although maybe not Virginia, near London would be better!

xx

*sighs* See? This is what I get for living in Australia...everyone's offline just when I join the community :(

And another thing!...I finally embrace my 'gayness' = I suddenly don't get hit on.

What's with that?

*dejectedly leaves room in search of comfort food*

*sighs* See? This is what I get for living in Australia...everyone's offline just when I join the community :(

And another thing!...I finally embrace my 'gayness' = I suddenly don't get hit on.

What's with that?

*dejectedly leaves room in search of comfort food*

Hey, SheWolf! Come back!

36 and in Southeastern, Michigan. Have always had a thing for breasts. The older I get, the more the idea of engaging in some breast play turns me on! I've never been lucky enough to make friends with any pretty ladies that I could hang out with and have some flirty fun. :(

I'm scared to do Craigslist.

36 and in Southeastern, Michigan. Have always had a thing for breasts. The older I get, the more the idea of engaging in some breast play turns me on! I've never been lucky enough to make friends with any pretty ladies that I could hang out with and have some flirty fun. :(

I'm with you. Breasts are one of life's greatest joys :heart:

I love them all, wherever they happen to be on the size spectrum. :kiss:

I couldn't agree with you more ;)

Mmmmm who isn't?

Know women who would never try bi who admit to breast fascination.

Know a well endowed lass who has been propositioned -
was flattered but not interested.

Would think that women with enticing breasts would attract interest from like minded others.

Welcome!
Hey I grew up in your area. You are much younger than I am though.

Back