Women that don't mind sucking after fucking.

I too am in the 'love it' category. I taste delicious, and even more delicious when it's mixed with his cum.

I always thought this was just normal. Like if it happens that way after sex then sure, but I'm not weirded out by just having had sex.

I love it. Love being my guys personal slut and cleaning his cock but only after being in my pussy

Yes... there is an eroticism especially attached to tasting both of us on his member...

Yum!

The only thing I like better than sucking cock out of my pussy is sucking cock out of another girls pussy, the taste is great but just the way it makes me feel is worth it alone :)

I've done this before, but I found I don't taste like much. :confused:
So, I don't mind. lol

The only thing I like better than sucking cock out of my pussy is sucking cock out of another girls pussy, the taste is great but just the way it makes me feel is worth it alone :)

Love ladies like you

It's very much a part of my sex life. Often I will have him tell me when he's going to cum so I can let him cum in my mouth. It's so erotic/sexy to taste myself off his cock as he cums in my mouth

I cleaned him off befor I left for work this morning.... I'm still leaking his load from both holes

Goodness brandy you always know just what to say. :) I agree

There is no other better taste (than the other woman)

It's very much a part of my sex life. Often I will have him tell me when he's going to cum so I can let him cum in my mouth. It's so erotic/sexy to taste myself off his cock as he cums in my mouth

Mmmm you sound fun lol

Back