The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's bedtime for me guys :D

Take care, hope to see you soon and tell Molly I said hi if she pops in

Attendance is getting really thin at the party, lately. There used to be a lot more people here. It's good to see Starr again but where the heck is everyone else?

I dunno...all off doin' other things I guess...Nero's workin'...Molly's writin'...Di and Trish are doin' RL things...starr's in and out...I guess it's us, dude. :D

Getting colder, and wet.

The neighbour has started building his house, so it's raining!

I dunno...all off doin' other things I guess...Nero's workin'...Molly's writin'...Di and Trish are doin' RL things...starr's in and out...I guess it's us, dude. :D

Let me see. There have to be some sausages around here we can brown over the fireplace . . .

And Pirate dropped off an entire case of Spaten!

I hope those ducks hurry up. Another rainy winter in the caravans isn't the best of ideas.

Word! My cousin used to live in a single wide with his wife and 2 kids...he was career Marine Corps...Staff Sgt when I visited him at Parris Island...he was a DI...damn crowded it was.

Word! My cousin used to live in a single wide with his wife and 2 kids...he was career Marine Corps...Staff Sgt when I visited him at Parris Island...he was a DI...damn crowded it was.

My parents did that while their house in Napa Valley was being built. Not fun! And it was only the two of them. Having three kids around is not my idea of a picnic.

Just stopping by for big hugs! I sliced my thumb opened making dinner...three stitches later.....:(

Oh, ow! I did that once. I hope you weren't on blood thinners, it makes things a real mess and the E-Room docs aren't the least bit amused. :rose: :kiss:

Oh, ow! I did that once. I hope you weren't on blood thinners, it makes things a real mess and the E-Room docs aren't the least bit amused. :rose: :kiss:

Awwww....poor Trish...(((HUGS)))...:kiss::kiss::kiss:...wha hoppen sweetie?

No...not on anything....I was cutting up chicken ..and I'm still not sure how it happened ....we have really sharp knives....

Hugs back....snuggled between Tom and Bear....I feel better already.:kiss:

No...not on anything....I was cutting up chicken ..and I'm still not sure how it happened ....we have really sharp knives....

Hugs back....snuggled between Tom and Bear....I feel better already.:kiss:

Ah feels yer pain...as an ex-prez once said...I slashed my shin with a machete a couple weeks back...that smarted...5 stitches and a tetanus shot. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back