Any curious, straight guys out there?

24 year old guy in wisconisn here, i would love to experiment with a guy my age or a bit younger.

Bi in PA here. My wife is bi :D and I sometimes wonder if I am too. I often think about giving head :nana: My wife is very supportive and says she would even like to watch. We are thinking of going to the Swingers Palace in Pittsburgh some night. They have bi-sexual nights were everyone who goes is at least bi-curious. Anyone been there or anyone living near North central PA? IF so send me a PM and maybe we can get together!

Last edited:
I'm READY!

I'm a MWM, 53, and living in Mid-MI. I'd love to worship on a cock for a while. I enjoy my own so much, it must be a wonderful experience to do someone else's.

If you are nearby the Lansing area, let's communicate. My e-mail is in my profile.

:nana:

12to8 said:
I'm glad I came across your quote. That's exactly my thought.

I may be in favor of "cloning" because I would be very pleased to suck my mirror image. I'm happy with my appearence and know I'm a safe person.

On the otherhand, my wife will make a remark about a guy she sees as being cute and I think, "he's creepy". Then again, I know she would have doubts about my taste in a woman.

I'm constantly looking at guys trying to find the one that turns me on. If we could read minds I'm sure I'd be one bruised fella. :D

Lol...this makes sense to me. I am totally into women but I also love the look and feel of my own cock. I find myself wondering what it would be like to actually have one in my face and me worshipping it. The thought of a fat, hard, shaved cock on my lips tends to make my own erection grow even more. Not sure if I will ever follow through on these desires though. MM action alone does not do it for me however the thought of me doing this for another man's wife or g/f is quite exciting!

TumbledLove said:
If you're a straight guy wanting to fool around with another guy, then post a message.

I've been wanting to try oral sex on a hot cock (and a hot guy attached to it). But since I can't get much of mine in my mouth, I figured I'd try someone elses. :D
I'd love to try fooling around w/another guy I just can't seem to find one.

TheRiddler said:
Lol...this makes sense to me. I am totally into women but I also love the look and feel of my own cock. I find myself wondering what it would be like to actually have one in my face and me worshipping it. The thought of a fat, hard, shaved cock on my lips tends to make my own erection grow even more. Not sure if I will ever follow through on these desires though. MM action alone does not do it for me however the thought of me doing this for another man's wife or g/f is quite exciting!

That's seems to be the theme that runs thru my head.

When I've looked at ads for "bi-couple searching" it almost always asks for a female or couple only. I know the male community doesn't have a good track record for being weirdo free but surely we aren't all trying to monopolize the females' time.

I would like her present for security and an ice breaker.

12to8 said:
That's seems to be the theme that runs thru my head.

When I've looked at ads for "bi-couple searching" it almost always asks for a female or couple only. I know the male community doesn't have a good track record for being weirdo free but surely we aren't all trying to monopolize the females' time.

I would like her present for security and an ice breaker.
lol
she can watch if i get to watch you two go at it also :nana:

i think the idea of getting head from a guy is kind of hot. i also wouldnt mind fucking a guy with a hot body if he had on some womens undies. id deffinately try sucking someone if i had some guarantee they were clean. i think the idea of a gloryhole is very hot, if you couldnt tell by my screen name, however i havent gotten up the nerve to go to one yet. i am grossed out by kissing guys though, i guess thats the difference between gay and curious lol

Gay & Curious:

gloryguy said:
i think the idea of getting head from a guy is kind of hot. i also wouldnt mind fucking a guy with a hot body if he had on some womens undies. id deffinately try sucking someone if i had some guarantee they were clean. i think the idea of a gloryhole is very hot, if you couldnt tell by my screen name, however i havent gotten up the nerve to go to one yet. i am grossed out by kissing guys though, i guess thats the difference between gay and curious lol

Ever since I started following this thread I have been thinking about this issue alot. Actually, more about attitudes including my own. This last entry has gotten stuck in my head (no pun intended).

I disagree that kissing a guy determines gay or curious. First of all, I see gay as a lifestyle and just like a straight guy, you could be gay and be a lousy lover and not kiss your partner....just have selfish sex with them.

Secondly, a straight can add kissing to the curious list. Just because a guy kisses a guy doesn't mean he's gay. Does sucking a guy while wearing painties make "Gloryguy" anything but interested in expanding his knowledge of self? I wouldn't call him gay.

As for me, I wasn't attracted to kissing a guy, just sucking his cock. The more I thought about it though, how do I know I wouldn't enjoy it unless I relax and let it happen. Years ago I never thought I would desire sucking a guy but the thoughts got in my head and grew because I kept an open mind about it.

I can do the same about a kiss. I may like it. I may love it. But I don't worry that I am becoming gay because I know what else I love.

12to8 said:
Ever since I started following this thread I have been thinking about this issue alot. Actually, more about attitudes including my own. This last entry has gotten stuck in my head (no pun intended).

I disagree that kissing a guy determines gay or curious. First of all, I see gay as a lifestyle and just like a straight guy, you could be gay and be a lousy lover and not kiss your partner....just have selfish sex with them.

Secondly, a straight can add kissing to the curious list. Just because a guy kisses a guy doesn't mean he's gay. Does sucking a guy while wearing painties make "Gloryguy" anything but interested in expanding his knowledge of self? I wouldn't call him gay.

As for me, I wasn't attracted to kissing a guy, just sucking his cock. The more I thought about it though, how do I know I wouldn't enjoy it unless I relax and let it happen. Years ago I never thought I would desire sucking a guy but the thoughts got in my head and grew because I kept an open mind about it.

I can do the same about a kiss. I may like it. I may love it. But I don't worry that I am becoming gay because I know what else I love.

very well said

I would love it, again. The cock pumping. Twitching, the groans. And again and again. Hot cum, dripping off of everything, good thing I'm straight. :devil: sometimes.

Elmer Keith said:
I would love it, again. The cock pumping. Twitching, the groans. And again and again. Hot cum, dripping off of everything, good thing I'm straight. :devil: sometimes.

don't worry,it's something easy to cure :devil: :D

I've found that as I'm sucking my dick, I mainly focus on doing the actual sucking, and pretend that it's someone else's dick that I have my lips wrapped around.

it's an.. interesting experience. I only wish I could get more in my mouth. would be nice to have it completely full. Maybe someday I'll find someone to help me out. :) ideally, it'll be some totally straight, good looking guy that gets a little drunk and is horny enough to pretend I'm a girl, because his girlfriend is away he hasn't had a good blowjob in awhile. ya never know. could happen. :D

Hi I'm a str8 crossdresser but fantasize about being with a guy . A gentle guy to take me . So i guess I'm bicurious. :kiss: :rose:

12to8 said:

I was watching some MTV show the other night, a Real World type, and they followed this one guy into a club. I joined the show in mid-episode and didn't know that they guy was gay. There were lots of men making out in the club. It was hot! I wanted to join in. I have never kissed a man in my life, but I was getting turned on by it. Then the guy they were following met this other guy and they hooked up. They were making in the club and I wanted some of that. They followed the couple back to the apartment and the two men went into the bedroom and closed the door. I wanted to see what happened next.

That was so hot.

I'm not gay, mostly bicurious, but after watching that show, I almost went to find a gay bar to make out in.

I'm bi-curious, and would love to taste and touch another guys cock.

Anybody in the UK interested??

I came across this in a thread titled "Shaved". Makes one jealous.

Originally Posted by zekealicious
Very first time I became shaved, I let another guy do it for me. We had chatted awhile on the web and I mentioned I was curious about shaving but didnt have the.... err..... balls to do it...pardon the pun.....we decided to get together one nite for a couple of beers, a ball game and whatever sparks happened.

We sat around for awhile,listening to the Red Sox on the radio. I was feeling sparks and tried to flirt enough to get hinm to pay the attention I was looking for....he politely told me that I was distracting him from the game, and that if I could just wait it would be over shortly.

Finally the last out was recorded, and he looked over at me.... "now how were you trying to distract me" he said. With that I stood up, and walked over to the arm chair he was sitting in. I yanked my tee over my head and kicked my shorts. My cock jutted up and out, throbbing in rythm with the beats of my heart. As he stared, I put one leg over each arm of the chair, so I was slightly elevated and suspended above him. I leaned and and we kissed. It wasnt long before my cock was between his lip and I was thrusting into his face.

We separated and he walked down the hallway to my bedroom, dropping clothing as he did. When we got there he turned, kissed me and backed me onto the edge of the bed. he dropped to his knees and began sucking me again. Long hot wet licks, deep sucks brought me to the edge. It was the sensation of his wet finger sliding into my ass as he sucked me that caused me to cry out.

After I regained my senses, I dropped to the fllor in front of where he sttod, and returned the favor. It was not long before I was stroking his pulsing cock as it spurted hot and wet all over my face and chest.

After awhile he said to me "still curious about being shaven?" I answered by getting up, going into the bathroom and returning with scissors, my razor, shaving cream, cup of hot water and a towel. I lay back and spread my legs. he started by trimming me close. I told him I didnt want to be completely shaven, just balls and shaft. It was an amazing sight to watch as he appled the cream and began to gently run the razor over me. my cock began to thicken again....needless to say, when it was all done the least I could do was let him be the first to suck my newly shaven cock. We eventually ended in a long slow 69, me on top, balls hanging heavy against his chin, his hips driving his cock into my throat......

I still shave today. But just my shaft and balls...I gotta say that it always looks funny to me when a guy has his pubic area shaved but his stomach and thighs are still hairy...like a big bald batch in the middle of his body...but to each his own I guess.....

There doesn't seem to be any shortage of curious hetro guys,but what about location,location,location? I'm 52 and looking in the SFV or WLA area of So.Ca.for a long term buddy.Between 40 and 55 must be clean and very discreet.

Back