YAHOO CHAT Thread - New

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyG

Shattered
I am starting a new Yahoo Chat thread as there have been many complaints of people using their email addresses. While I know that they are usually the same, please write them in a way that it doesn't show up as a link or it will be reported to me.

Sorry for the inconvenience but unfortunately the rules do state no email addresses and people WILL report them each and every time.

LG:rose:

Why not... I'm home today, and I have my Yahoo on. My ID is wferret69 - the number is for the year I was born, in case anyone's getting the wrong idea!

Edit: Full disclosure: I'm mostly interested in chatting to women.

DadinOmaha

dadinomaha here and on Yahoo...

Love to chat with females about any subject... I would say voyeurism/exhibitionism is a fetish I enjoy and well as orgasm denial.

Morning all :) would love a little chat - non american here :) pm me for details :)

Hi i'm online now, 34 Male UK, into role play or simple sexual chat about wants, desires or experiences, can pic swap of what ever turns you on, yahoo id:

mbob2828

Good evening (depending where you are in the world). Looking for like minds to chat and share erotic pics.
ataraxia333 on YIM

Mine is listed in my profile. But since I am looking for women to chat with not sure how useful this going to be. Other than the OP (and thanks to LadyG) it appears it's just us guys creating another sausage fest thread. :)

30 m from Alabama looking for some fun roleplay chat tonight. Happy to talk to M or F.

Love stories that involve family fun, noncon, and other naughty topics.

bamamatt333555

Any Lit ladies want to dominate me with their feet/high heels on Yahoo?

sguy1234

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back