Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
intro

hello jon here. 51 older far from dead....lol ride mortorcycles and love to have fun. lets see what happens?:)

I gave myself a big ol' party on turning 50 - and every year I give a party, invite my friends over and try to have a pool party - however, every every year it rains buckets but the party is just as good inside. -

Well that's the big gotya I hope we don't run into because there's not a chance my house will fit all the people I'm inviting. Crosses fingers and knocks on wood

Well that's the big gotya I hope we don't run into because there's not a chance my house will fit all the people I'm inviting. Crosses fingers and knocks on wood

In florida that time of year we have to come to expect the afternoon storms but as long as it's not lightning - we don't mind getting wet -

and yes - you're all invited to my party - no presents - just cards - lots of cards -

wonder where the over 50's have gone for the last 3 or 4 days

This ones still in bed!...Its just 8.31am over here and another hot day (well hot for us...26c already) stretches ahead....I do not do hot weather....if I get reincarnated I'm coming bck as an Inuit!!

52, in South Carolina

It's hot here in SC...I'm hibernating now and waiting for fall to arrive so I can resume backpacking.

I would love to hear from some of our 50something ladies...

Male, 6'2", dark hair and beard flecked with grey, sexy, witty, intelligent, sincere.

53 In beautiful Georgia

I just joined this group and it's so refreshing to meet folks with similar interests in my age group. Drop me a lne.

51, happily married male. Just looking for erotic, perverted chat with like minded females -- especially those interested in the fine art of BDSM ;)

Good Morning all you sexy sexy mature men and women....

Recently I realized something - --- I love going to the school and/or daycare for my grandkids and seeing all the Grandpas - dang - there are some sexy ones in their shorts and flip flops - lol...

Y'all have a good day

Lmao

Good Morning all you sexy sexy mature men and women....

Recently I realized something - --- I love going to the school and/or daycare for my grandkids and seeing all the Grandpas - dang - there are some sexy ones in their shorts and flip flops - lol...

Y'all have a good day

Well, my grandson isn't in school yet, so how can a 53 YO grandpa find a nice hot granma??? :confused:

B:devil:

Well, my grandson isn't in school yet, so how can a 53 YO grandpa find a nice hot granma??? :confused:

B:devil:

Well - even though the dads are a little younger there - also meet quite a few at the playground -

Also at wal mart - my 3-year old grandson is going through this "is he is a good guy or a bad guy" phase - and is not shy about asking - I always answer - I think he's a good guy and if the guy looks around - I add - and a cute one too - it gets a smile -

Hello all....

Looking for a nice place with nice folks to visit with. Hopefully we all still enjoy sexy stuff....that would be a nice bonus.....

Hi all....look forward to new friends!! :)

Good Morning

A hot one here in Tennessee already....a scorcher for sure. Spent too much time on the boat yesterday....thinking I should retreat indoors today!

New here, looking forward to making new friends!

A hot one here in Tennessee already....a scorcher for sure. Spent too much time on the boat yesterday....thinking I should retreat indoors today!

New here, looking forward to making new friends!

Well then, I suggest you post pictures of the boat! :cool:

It's going to be 101 degrees here in Richmond, VA today. A little too hot if you ask me.

Would love to cool off with some refreshing conversation. PM me.

Dru

hello from the garden of eden or near abouts

hey everyone, i am 50 and currently in a very hot, dusty place near the garden of eden... well somewhere near i guess... i enjoy the stories... and if there are any ladies out there who need a pen pal... let me know.... your fantasies are mine.. or something close to it.... remember..life is short..fuck somebody, today!!! and then write about it!!!!!!!

hello everybody, you all need to come over to australia where its winter and its cool enough to do lots of indoor sports with someone close (its nice and worm in bed )

ahhh - that sounds so good... even a florida winter would be welcome at this point - our temps said it was 92 but heat index i think was at 105 and still no a/c in my car - I'm dying on the drive home cause you know I catch every frigging red light...I cannot get home and in my pool quick enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back