I think my husbands BI.

cuckold videos are my favorite, especially the ones showing the cuck swallow or eat the cum.
I have virtually given up on making suggestions to my wife about wanting to suck a cock...I wish I had a woman who was more open to exploration.
 
If you two enjoy a little dildo play..... after he has been fucking you with it.... and he is now inside of you, bring the dildo up and lick it and offer it to him. He will lick on the dildo and kiss it with you.... then fuck his mouth with it. He will shoot in 10 seconds or less...... I know, I did. :)
 
I have begun doing this with my wife. She was teasing my lips with her fingers and I sucked them in. It has now become a regular part of our play....She moans as she finger fucks my mouth and I love it....small steps for us and we are expanding our boundaries!

So...... I agree that it is a good start and it can start slow and can open up some good discussions.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
...
 
I'd love to

have a threesome with my wife and a guy. Sharing his cock to begin with, just passing it from mouth to mouth. But it'll never happen. I told her about the fantasy once and she made it clear. No way.
 
Find yourself a beautiful male, plan a date at your house, and tell your husband how he will be helping. Don't give him a choice. That's what I would do.

He'll like it. You can insist upon it.
 
Back
Top