Say Hello to the Temptresss

? Be more specific!

Lol, I meant to say "thong panties"...ha! I must have fat fingers this morning ;)

The pic with your teal thong panties peeking out caught my eye. I think that's such a sexy look when I catch a glimpse of the string. Plus you have a nice figure which accents it very well. Is that specific enough? I've got plenty more naughtier thoughts but I didn't want to dirty up your thread

Lol, I meant to say "thong panties"...ha! I must have fat fingers this morning ;)

The pic with your teal thong panties peeking out caught my eye. I think that's such a sexy look when I catch a glimpse of the string. Plus you have a nice figure which accents it very well. Is that specific enough? I've got plenty more naughtier thoughts but I didn't want to dirty up your thread

Haha I like that pic too - glad you do.

Dirty up the thread? Have you not READ it?! :D

This one?

IMAG0680.jpg

Last edited:
All I can think of is that it would be awesome to get carpet burns on my knees with you. Both of us would have skinned knees.

Last edited:
Thank you! You just took my breath away this morning...:devil:

Oh WOW!

All I can think of is that it would be awesome to get carpet burns on my knees with you. Both of us would have skinned knees.

PLEASE don't look at the carpet! It's going very soon LOL

Welcum back sexy hot Lady, I hope you've had a great trip :)

I certainly did, thank you!

mmmmm something is definitely so deliciously lickable there :p

:D

Most definitely. Love to see my cock slide deeper and deeper into that tight little hole. Any pics where you're showing us everything you want us to lick then fuck :devil:

Hmmmm but I believe those pics are against the rules .... ;)

Loving the pics and thread!! Amazing, hope to continue seeing mire of u!! Xx

Back