What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're too stupid to learn what Obamacare is so you choose to be willfully misled by people who drum up hoaxes for political gain. The fact is lots of people know what's in the law, just not you. It's a lengthy document but it's indexed like a reference book. It typically takes me thirty seconds to look something up within the law which might as well be an eternity to you since you're not the kind of person who tries to find facts on his own.

I encourage you to reference the law itself or at least use an objective, nonpartisan analyst resource.

:rolleyes:

We already debunked this as right wing spin.

Insurance companies can no longer turn people down for preexisting conditions or boot them if they become sick and expensive to cover, a mandate Republicans said they wanted in their Pledge to America. That means it's much more risky for insurance companies to issue individual plans since there's no safety valve of separating from a customer who is expensive. But under Obamacare, people can go to their state's exchange when they need an individual plan and buy group insurance instead.

Obamacare has been law for a few years now, don't you think it's time you took a moment to learn what it is? :confused:

1. Insurance companies can't refuse to cover you, but they can raise the premium to the point it's economically prohibitive. I dropped my individual plan when the premium more than doubled in two years.

2. You can't enroll in the state/fed exchanges until October, for coverage starting in January. The prices have yet to be set, and there's no reason to think the exchange prices will be any more affordable than a high deductible individual plan.

Less

Ron

ICK

says

new-study-shows.jpg

1. Insurance companies can't refuse to cover you, but they can raise the premium to the point it's economically prohibitive. I dropped my individual plan when the premium more than doubled in two years.

2. You can't enroll in the state/fed exchanges until October, for coverage starting in January. The prices have yet to be set, and there's no reason to think the exchange prices will be any more affordable than a high deductible individual plan.

:rolleyes:

ObamaCarfe has been the law of the land for years

we have STUDIES and FACTS that say otherwise

says

LESS

RON

ICK

I don't see why anyone would opt for an individual plan once exchanges are online. They should be cheaper than comparable individual plans because patient risk is spread among a group far more massive than any employee group ever has been.

Health and human services was put in charge of it even they said they don't understand some of it and that congress needs to fix it.

Just like all major legislation, the ACA is complex and imperfect and will need to be refined over time. Why apply it to a different standard than other laws?

The fact is lots of people know what's in the law, just not you. It's a lengthy document but it's indexed like a reference book. It typically takes me thirty seconds to look something up within the law which might as well be an eternity to you since you're not the kind of person who tries to find facts on his own.

Just like all major legislation, the ACA is complex and imperfect and will need to be refined over time. Why apply it to a different standard than other laws?

Which is it:confused:

Your opinion piece is saying that the AARP is an anti-medicare lobbying group that exists to give seniors worse health care. And it pretends that the annual doctor fix which has happened every single year since Newt's speakership (and just got penciled in for 2013) will not happen and therefore Obamacare will scare off Medicare doctors.

Is this what you believe or are you just pulling a Vette/AJ weasel tactic and "reporting the report"?

Your opinion piece is saying that the AARP is an anti-medicare lobbying group that exists to give seniors worse health care. And it pretends that the annual doctor fix which has happened every single year since Newt's speakership (and just got penciled in for 2013) will not happen and therefore Obamacare will scare off Medicare doctors.

Is this what you believe or are you just pulling a Vette/AJ weasel tactic and "reporting the report"?

AARP is NOT credible Vis a Vis bamaCare

gimme an impartial source for e to get what I need.....REAL CREDIBLE INFO

I'll wait:rolleyes:

you misrepresented what the piece said

you did so KNOWINGLY

show me a credible source on ObamaCare

you misrepresented what the piece said

you did so KNOWINGLY

show me a credible source on ObamaCare

That's exactly what the piece says.

The AARP is non-partisan. You can find a right wing blogger to bash anyone and anything as "liberal" but that doesn't make it true. In fact no matter what source I give you, you will attack it even if ever last word on their site is referenced directly to the law. If I were as paranoid as you I would just use the text of the law directly.

Of course AJ accused me of using a bogus source of information about the law when all I was doing was pasting parts of it for him so that doesn't always fly with conservatives either.

the piece says NOTHING of the sort

only touches it as a BY THE WAY

stop with the BS non PART SAN shit!

show me a credible source on ObamaCare:cool:

why should I?

am I better then PUSSYPELOSI?

many who have, have shown the DOWNSIDES of it all

SHOW ME A CREDIBLE SOURCE!

you must know of some, cause it was YOU who directed us to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back