The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lordy, the ignorance and poor grammar. "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry..."

That sign is funny though. The comments are pretty good too.
"I would love to have my own fabulous bathroom. It would be a lot cleaner than other public restrooms."

I was at a gay club in Vegas and the women's restroom was locked. The bartender gave me the key, it was attached to a GIANT tuna can. Lol

For those of you who missed my "Thanksgiving Pie" song on Twitter...

(Sung to the tune of American Pie, and in honour of the pie I had to throw out today).

Bye, bye Mr. Thanksgiving pie.
You were sumthin', all that pumpkin brought a tear to my eye,
But if I eat you now, I will get e-coli,
And then this will be the day that I die,
Oh this will be the day that I die.

Is it just me or does everyone else here automatically come up with sarcastic comebacks to thread titles all the time? I restrain myself, especially since most are serious but inwardly I laugh like an nine-year-old at my great wit.

There was that thread titled (I think), "I don't know what I am". My first thought? "Are you bigger than a bread box?"

Or

"I come seeking understanding". Me? "Oh yeah? I come seeking cupcakes - bet I win."

Ugh. I am a very very bad person.

Is it just me or does everyone else here automatically come up with sarcastic comebacks to thread titles all the time? I restrain myself, especially since most are serious but inwardly I laugh like an nine-year-old at my great wit.

There was that thread titled (I think), "I don't know what I am". My first thought? "Are you bigger than a bread box?"

Or

"I come seeking understanding". Me? "Oh yeah? I come seeking cupcakes - bet I win."

It's just you. The rest of us are all as innocent as lambs.

<koffkoff :rolleyes: koffkoff>

Yup! No kidding! I thought it was the train!
(My mom picked right up on it, though, just as it was happening. Damn that Gypsy blood....)
:)

Glad it's cool. But why is it always a train, with quakes and tornados??? :confused:

Or

My brain thinks this way, too, but visually. Like "Light bondage question."

I saw a Pottery Barn reading lamp, stand handcuffed to the bed, shade duct taped, flickering as it's whipped mercilessly with its own electrical cord.

:devil:

Oh, yeah...

earthquake. :rolleyes:

(4.6 ~ all seems okey dokey!)

Ugh they suck big time. I hate the noise more than anything. That deep rumble where you think its just a truck that then gets louders and then things start moving and the building gives a few creaks.

That split second thought about is it even worth getting under something.

Glad you are OK )

We have had a 5.2 and a 5.5 in three days. I can definitly say the earth has moved for me.

Glad it's cool. But why is it always a train, with quakes and tornados??? :confused:

Probably because the train trestle is about half a block away! :D

Glad you are OK )

We have had a 5.2 and a 5.5 in three days. I can definitly say the earth has moved for me.

Didn't even have time to think about getting under something - it was over in about 4 seconds!

What a way to rock your world! :D

As an aside - this Zumba instructors client list...I know some of these people, also my clients (obviously not in the same sense)! Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Last edited:
Oh, yeah...

earthquake. :rolleyes:

(4.6 ~ all seems okey dokey!)

Crazy things, aren't they? BC doesn't get as many as California but we've had our share. I always thought they were kind of fun until I got nailed by a 6.3 in Costa Rica. Nothing like being woken in the middle of the night by a massive earthquake and realizing you live on a questionably built house...on the side of a cliff!

Very happy to hear you are OK, GS. :rose:

It's just you. The rest of us are all as innocent as lambs.

<koffkoff :rolleyes: koffkoff>

Seems legit.

My brain thinks this way, too, but visually. Like "Light bondage question."

I saw a Pottery Barn reading lamp, stand handcuffed to the bed, shade duct taped, flickering as it's whipped mercilessly with its own electrical cord.

:devil:

What's sad is, my first reaction to the above was envy. Why didn't I think of that?

Also, I've realized that time is to relationships what Twitter is to socializing.

Year One

L: "Why are you doing that?"
Me: "Because..." (10 minute explanation) "...that's why."

Year Fourteen

Me: "Because I am."

Ugh they suck big time. I hate the noise more than anything. That deep rumble where you think its just a truck that then gets louders and then things start moving and the building gives a few creaks.

Glad you are OK )

i have slept through an earth quake, not too bad of one but enough where it should wake up a normal person.

Note to self: stay out of "story ideas" I have never read such sick, misogynistic, crap labeled as BDSM. Or maybe I'm not into BDSM at all, cause yuck yuck yuck, couldn't finish the thread. Must shower now, how do I shower my brain?

No heart attack yet

Last night I had the Mastodon burger that I showed in this post. And it was easily one of the more "normal" burger combinations on the menu. The wifely one had a burger that included slices of brie cheese and pears. I considered, but did not order, the burgers named after these rock groups: Megadeath, Led Zeppelin, and Black Sabbath. Our server was the only employee without a vast array of visible ink and the music was clearly all of the heavy metal variety. I did not mind at all that I was clearly the oldest person in the room as the food was absolutely awesome.

Much better, in fact, than my traditional Hawaiian plate lunch from noon time. That consisted on two poached eggs and three slices of steamed Spam over rice with a small pond of brown gravy. Served with macaroni salad.

Seems legit.

What's sad is, my first reaction to the above was envy. Why didn't I think of that?

Also, I've realized that time is to relationships what Twitter is to socializing.

Year One

Year Fourteen

BINGO!
And seconded...all of it!
:D

Curiousity IS going to kill the kitty

"Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought her back."
Can't remember where I heard that one, but it's SO good...
(Oh wait, I think it was Erica Kane on All My Children!)

Last night I had the Mastodon burger that I showed in this post

Ok, MWY...what the heck record are you trying to break? Other than your cholesterol levels? :eek:

Year One

Year Fourteen

You're a huntress of the odd.

Last edited:
Temps in the low 40s (F; 4-6º C), winds from 40-50 mph (68-80 kmh) with gusts up to 68 mph (109 kmh). And it's not even winter yet. Oyyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back