The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening :)

Just arrived back from Sheffield and need to be up at 5 am tomorrow to go into work.

Productive day in the studio and fun evening having a fantastic meal with brother and sister in law.

Hope you're managing to enjoy your holiday, Daisy :)

Sorry about the kinkery, Mal *hug*

Night xx

Borrowing wifi again ;)

Another trip to the doctor this morning (oh how I wish for a resolution!)
Spent a couple of hours at the walk in, then armed with a new prescription came back to doze the afternoon away (the pills made me snoozy)

It is good just to be able to rest when my body tells me to.

Communications here are really abysmal! It is totally doing my head in that I can't just browse the web and I.M at will, and I am not even a week in!
The beaches are nice for the kids (sand and stuff) but it really is like being in a time warp here!

Missing my M!!!

Lally, hope the recording goes well, if the dickhead kicks off, shove a drumstick up his nose!!!

Mal, hoping you are getting some geekery or kinkery this weekend!

Xxxxx

I feel your pain, Daisy. I've just returned from a week in France, where the concept of free public wifi is pretty much anathema. Short of spending the entire week in Maccy D's, I had to put up with being incommunicado pretty much the whole time. Not nice...

That sounds like I had a horrible time... I didn't, I just missed my friends. Lots.

Yep, I am missing my friends, missing my Master, although I am supposed to be chilling, I am doing my nut over various things. The communication is the worst!

It has rained all morning which hasn't helped matters, thank goodness we have a big caravan and a tele!!

There are supposed to be red squirrels here, I think it is a myth made up for tourists!
In a bit of a bah humbug mood as you can gather!!

Mal, you need a kinkery fix!! How do we achieve that?

Love to all xxxxxx

Yep, I am missing my friends, missing my Master, although I am supposed to be chilling, I am doing my nut over various things. The communication is the worst!

It has rained all morning which hasn't helped matters, thank goodness we have a big caravan and a tele!!

There are supposed to be red squirrels here, I think it is a myth made up for tourists!
In a bit of a bah humbug mood as you can gather!!

Mal, you need a kinkery fix!! How do we achieve that?

Love to all xxxxxx

Well, i got a nice hug from an old friend / flame / one time intimate partner that was nice. it counts I am sure.

Afternoon everyone - hi, Steve :)

Just about to leave work - been in since just before six - and am now off to meet family at the cinema to watch Percy Jackson.

Hope you're all having fun. Hope the tum's better, Daisy, and that the weather cheers up a bit.

In case you're wondering, Percy Jackson was rubbish. It was so dull I fell asleep part way through.

They appear to have spent so much money on the special effects that they forgot to buy the plot.

In case you're wondering, Percy Jackson was rubbish. It was so dull I fell asleep part way through.

They appear to have spent so much money on the special effects that they forgot to buy the plot.

I did think it looked a little dull from the trailers. Did the rest of the family enjoy it however? or was it a group decision? :)

Woot woot, the washing machine is fixed!!

How small my life has become!!

Still no sign of the elusive red squirrel, do they even exist?

Xx

I did think it looked a little dull from the trailers. Did the rest of the family enjoy it however? or was it a group decision? :)

All except daughter thought it was tedious - she was too busy admiring the (apparently) handsome lead actor to be too concerned about the fact that there were gaping holes in what was laughingly called the plot..

Woot woot, the washing machine is fixed!!

How small my life has become!!

Still no sign of the elusive red squirrel, do they even exist?

Xx

Hurrah!! Those with laundry responsibilities applaud your success!!

Hope you're all having a good, albeit squirrel-less, time :D

I have news - sent you a PM :D

Last edited:
Hurrah!! Those with laundry responsibilities applaud your success!!

Hope you're all having a good, albeit squirrel-less, time :D

I have news - sent you a PM :D

I have news too!!

I am to be collared :D
We will be holding a private ceremony in October and I will become his!
:nana:
Really really happy!!!

Right, off to hunt the squirrels ;) xxx

They exist!!!
The squirrel god smiled on me and a cute little red fella came down to feed while I was sat in the hide.
It was soooo cute, little tufty ears!

I need to get a life!! Lol

They exist!!!
The squirrel god smiled on me and a cute little red fella came down to feed while I was sat in the hide.
It was soooo cute, little tufty ears!

I need to get a life!! Lol

Sounds like things are looking up for both of you. hurrah!

Sounds like things are looking up for both of you. hurrah!

They really are, we have put so many issues to bed, have worked through so much in a short space of time and have really moved forwards.
He says I am his primary which means a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back