GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning-need coffee. Can we order in from Abs?

Was up till 3 in the morning-now back at 6 hours later.

Course, managed to have a huge fight with C during the duration. It can go from good to ugly so fast. Some days I am really fed up with having to fight for my place and my "rights" in this relationship.

Some days, I just want to go with my original plan for this time in my life and sell up and wander the world.

Anyways, enough rambling-I have to sneak a little of my cactus juice into NBTs coffee:devil:

I miss Caro, she would have had her on her second or third cup of Jose Joe already. And she had some really good ropes for tieing up too!:devil:

Speaking of coffee-I think the spluttering has died down from my machine, must be ready.


MOOD-you need to ask?:mad:

UNDERS-functional-pink, wearing a nice purple cotton camisole under my fuzzy sweater though.

MUSIC-hmmm, still have to choose something

WEATHER-still unseasonably warm, already 5 C and warming to 17 and today is the first day of November.

Relationship world sputtering.
One bleary-eyed on 4 hours sleep morning, I put in the coffee filter, eye-balled the coffee (Timothy's Best Blend) and switched the percolator on. Then noticed the coffee thingy, think its called a carafe? Anyway, I noticed it was still in the drainboard. So the cleanup mess on the floor was easy to clean but the coffee on the countertop was difficult. Because the surface is textured and semi-porous. It made me want to switch to instant, for all of 1 minute.
 
It made me want to switch to instant, for all of 1 minute.

EEEEWWWWW!!!!!!

I am so happy that you came to your senses, Dear. Instant coffee.....

*SHUDDERS*

Editing: I'm also glad that you reminded me of Lezli's reference to plying me with tequila.... Making promises like that and then disappearing!! The nerve!!
 
Pinches her sweetness.
Self explanatory.
And I would also like to mention that it is rude of you not to even offer pinches to the rest of us.


:devil:

You should see what she's offering up to me over in the SRP thread... The link in my sig is "The Playmate Motel."
 
Reputation up off.
Welcome to Vibeland. I normally, shamelessly cheat off Lezli's welcome mat.
Still looking for it though, so if I missed anymore newbies, bare with me.
At some point, I will find Lezli's, or Annie's or Gianna's welcome and copy what they said!
:eek:

Actually I think I behaved for at least one whole post. Darling.
Come join us for some Jose Cuervo though and we can review together. :cattail::kiss::rose:
 
I go away for one day and there's 5 pages i missed :(

feeling very depressed at the moment, got a very painful mouth ulcer
 
I go away for one day and there's 5 pages i missed :(

feeling very depressed at the moment, got a very painful mouth ulcer

once and a while we do get going in here like the old days. Would tequila help your mouth?

funny how youtube can eat up a whole night-god Shakira is sexy, I would so love to have her wiggles those hips under mine. (they don't lie you know)
 
once and a while we do get going in here like the old days. Would tequila help your mouth?

funny how youtube can eat up a whole night-god Shakira is sexy, I would so love to have her wiggles those hips under mine. (they don't lie you know)

Oh, I know it! She's amazing!

You and that damned tequila.... Keep it up and you'll own me lock, stock, and barrel.... :rolleyes:
 
Okay, now see what you've done, Lezli?? I can't stop watching these two! Damn, but that Shane is hot!
 
We're talking about clips from "The L Word," and belly dancing vids. And NBT getting hornier by the minute. You were right - Lezli is evil... Not that that's a bad thing, mind you...

lol I figured as much. Thank you for enlightening......about the Vids About Lezli being evil yup gotta love that girl:heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top