The Best of Babes...Kellesbabes

my pet

I am very glad to see my beautiful Pets perfect thread I love you so much pet and I am so proud of you.

Kellee...so glad to see you have your very own wonderful thread to allow yourself to be as creative and expressive as you desire!:rose:

*Movie scenes that turn you on...

The refrigerator scene in 9 1/2 weeks...when she's blindfolded and he’s sensuously feeding her all kinds of fun foods...he feeds her a hot pepper, it's so hot in her mouth she drinks milk and spill it all over her face and body...mmmm got milk?

*BEING WATCHED...

I discovered three house painters peeping through my bedroom window watching me undress...I saw them in the reflection of my mirror...I gave them the best masturbation show they probably ever seen...and to tell you the truth,...I don't know who was more turned on ...them or me...The fact that there didn't know I knew that they were watching me was the kicker!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*PUBLIC SEX

I was on my way to do some thrift store shopping...I collect vintage lingerie...I enjoy wearing it under my everyday clothes...it makes me feel so naughty and sexy...I was walking down a semi-busy street here in Portland when I noticed an old friend walking towards me... we were friends with all the benefits, the best of kind! We hadn't seen each other for quite awhile...we had a lot of hmmm catching up to do,..
the weather had been very hot lately so I was dressed in a light gauzy skirt and low cut tank top and fortunately without any panties...we wanted to sit and talk, we found a lovely stairway right off the street, leading up to an art studio...we drank a few beers and became very friendly...my gentleman friend suggested we move up a few steps...he laid back on the top landing, unzipped his shorts and pulled his cock out...I hiked my skirt up and wiggled my pussy slowly down on his stiff shaft, reverse cowgirl,...I grabbed the handrail and began bouncing...my big tits bouncing and bouncing...almost clear out of my tank top! as I was grinding and gyrating my hips, three bicyclists rode by, Portland is a huge bicycle city... they rubbernecked and got quite an eye full, matter of fact, they rode around the block and came back for more...the public fucking...hiding in plain sight was an extremely exciting adventure ...but, the thought of being watched...mmm just kicked it up 100%!!!

Last edited:
* IF I WERE TO HAVE A 'CAM' SHOW...

I'm an artist...always looking through a right-sided brain's eyes...looking for that artistic touch...reminded me of something I wrote a while back...
now you have an idea of why I don't cam...and to some men...that's a deal breaker if you don't...I know most men are very visual!,...I have even thought about how I would approach the whole cam idea...It would have to have a theme or something more than just me being on cam...It would have an artistic touch... If I were to have a” Cam Show”.... my show would have to reflect my creative side...I think I would enjoy having a" Bubble Bath Show"...I'd have me in an old clawed foot bathtub...they're so cool...you can fill them up with water and bubbles so deep...mmmm hot bubbly water up to your neck...I'd pile my long red hair loosely on top of my head with one of my prettiest chopsticks..mmmm maybe have a couple of sexy locks cascading down around my face and the nape of my neck... dancing atop my big full, .ample breasts...maybe have one of my tiny rose bud nipples peeking out shyly from amidst the beautiful iridescent bubbles that cling to my slippery wet skin.
I'd point.my pretty red painted nail toes ...out of the water... I think they look so sexy with tiny bubbles covering my feet...l shift my body to a more lounging position...I slowly raise my knees up and out of the water while slightly spreading my legs wider...my thighs open...my soft skin is wet and slippery as I slide my hand down between my fleshy upper thighs...my hand knows where to go..I lean my head back...close my eyes...mmmm my fingers find my sweet spot..and rub my hard clit...the combination of me masturbating...and the sensuous feel of the hot water would be such a turn on but, ..the absolute ultimate turn on for me would be the knowing that I was being watched!.. knowing that someone might be right now, as I'm bathing for them, be stroking their stiff... hard throbbing cock... and those tiny precious droplets of sweet, sticky precum may be welling up around the tip of their cock..I love kissing the tip...swirling my tongue around the smooth rim of the head...tasting every droplet of that sweet, special cream...mmmm...ohhh gosh, I almost forgot I was on cam... oh I did forget one of the most important parts of my cam show too..music...I 'd choose the sexy sounds of Sade playing in the background she's so smooth and sexy ...and well, to make my voluptuous body bubble bath show even more provocative...I 'd set the scene and mood with candlelight about the set...just because, everything looks sexier in candlelight... I enjoy..being a sensual, seductive, woman...and if I was to share on cam...it would have to be through my eyes first:rose::rose::rose:

Last edited:
*BEING WATCHED...

I discovered three house painters peeping in my bedroom window watching me undress...I saw them in the reflection of my mirror...I gave them the best masturbation show they probably ever seen...and to tell you the truth,...I don't know who was more turned on ...them or me....The fact that their didn't know I knew that they were watching me was the kicker!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the dichotomy of your self is arousing ~ the mother vs. the woman ... here the woman needed to come out and needed to feel desired. :heart:

:):rose:

the dichotomy of your self is arousing ~ the mother vs. the woman ... here the woman needed to come out and needed to feel desired. :heart:

:):rose:

I am the waxing moon...looking towards my fullest light, come bask with me in my fullest glory...:rose:

DO LADIES REALLY FANTASIZE ABOUT MULTIPLE MEN?

Not just fantasize about it...
I had the pleasure of having 5 brothers...not all at once..but, the same act?...what would you call it? ohh yah...not all at once...but, at the same bang...it was very well orchestrated...I was on a bed...in a nice bedroom...The oldest brother had the first go with me ...as the other 4 waited respectfully outside the room ...he knew his brothers were watching ...he made sure he got the first of every thing with me...he kissed me all over...he licked and sucked my pussy...showboating a bit...had me suck his cock...he even tattie fucked me...and then he turned me over on my soft belly had me stick my big round ass up in the air..crawled behind me...and took me doggy making sure his brothers were getting an eye full....And then, finally..turned me back over... held my hands down over my head. and he fucked me really good showing his brothers how it was done ...he made it a point to cum loud and hard...and me, knowing all the other 4 were watching...I came loud and hard too... when he finished it was like he was the host...And they proceeded to go in order oldest to youngest...I was made to feel very special...they all were very respectful under the watchful eye of the oldest...when the youngest finally made it to me...he was ushered along quite fast...he didn’t get to do all the same things the four ahead of him...but, every single one of them looked me in the eye while them pounding my pussy....later, I found out that in the culture where they were from... the oldest brother has the authority over the brother s much like a father I’d do it again in a heart beat...:devil:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* A Male/Female/Male Threesome...

My husband had amuse...a 18 year old young buck who secretly , I was told, had a crush on me for a long time, ...one evening we were watching a movie about some thing that showed two people kissing....my husband all of a sudden said..."Danny wants to kiss you like that Kellee...let the guy have his wish...I was shocked yet flattered...Danny came over to me and kissed me ...French kissed me long...hard and deep...and reached up and gentle grabbed my 48 DD tit and started kissing down my neck...my ears...my throat...I lost it ...my pussy was in for a good time...we ended up all three in bed...my husband watched as Danny kissed my tits...and licked my pussy...and he watched as he slowly slid his young hard cock in my sweet wet cunt...and while he fucked me ...I sucked my husband's cock...I was a very busy girl between the both of them...:devil:

This makes me so wet

Luckily I just happened upon your thread and enjoyed reading all of your posts... You are so open and honest with your thoughts and that is so refreshing... Thank you for sharing...:rose::rose::rose:

How to give a guy a good blow job...

I pride myself in the art of Fellatio!...and when I say "art" I mean...there are certain techniques that are necessary to preform to assure a satisfied recipient!... In other words ...It's not just a matter of opening your mouth and sticking in a cock...There's a philosophy regarding it... (Philosophy) the critical study of the basic principles and concepts of a discipline..I was taught TO" give head" by a very patient..caring ... 9.5 inch man!...He taught me the importance of the meaning behind...Slow and study wins the race...Many paths lead to the same destination..But, going at it like Vin Diesl..fEast and Furious....isn't what it takes...the end doesn't justify the means...now, or course there's always expectations to every rule...and, we are talking about a highly personal...individualized event...Here's my technique...
my tongue slowly encircled my mouth...wetting my full... heart shaped lips...my eyes look deep into yours eyes...and with a raise of an eye brow...I reach for your belt buckle... pulling you close to me...your standing between my parted legs... towering over me,... your hands gently pat the top of my head while my eyes ...ask, in their silent language ...the question... I already know the answer to... "YES...KEEP GOING..." your fingers grab and entwine themselves in my long...thick red hair...you pull my head towards your body..I can feel the heat from your throbbing cock as it hardens in anticipation... my mouth opens..as my head tilts back...my tongue reaches out to lick the tiny droplets of your sweet precum off the tip of your now fully engorged cock..my hands gently cup your balls...cradling them...while kissing them...I hear a deep moan of pleasure come from your throat...my pussy now..wet and aching ... tingles at the sound of your pleasure...my eyes...the windows to my soul...are now... turn inward and closing off to the world around me ...the only thing I feel.. . the only thing on my mind at that moment, is your stiff ...hard... cock filling my mouth... know I want to swallow it down my throat...feel the fullness , but in order to enjoy that sensation... I must think to myself I have to relax...relax my jaw...relax my lips... at this point I’m very aroused...in order to experience the full erotic effect i must tilt my head back...in order to open my air ways...and get past the gag reflex...and once that's achieved...my eyes find yours...i can tell your enjoying ...by the way you react... you're loving the feeling of my tongue swirling around your shaft...but the best is still to come...I swallow your cock and nuzzle my nose to your balls...I kiss them while my tongue and throat work together...sucking and swallowing...sucking ..and then feel it welling up..your hips in sync with my mouth...your hands, on the back of my head , push your cock in deeper down my throat...your fucking my mouth...i feel your body stiffen...mmmi your cumming...your pumping your hot sweet cum down my throat...I swallow over and over still moving my tongue... swallowing every drop...and kissing and licking you until your body slow down...I look up at you ...and the smile on your face tells me all I need to know... your going to sleep like a baby tonight!...:rose:

I love to please a man orally... sucking on his cock...and being throat fucked. It makes me cum, making you cum...same with my nipples...my tiny rosebud nipples are very sensitive...if you were to roll my nipples between your forefinger and thumb...my pussy will become creamy and wet and I would probably cum...and don't even get me started about rolling me over on my round soft belly and propping my ass up in the air and grabbing a handful of my soft hair and pulling it..while I take the tip of your hard cock ...all wet and sticky from your precum...the precum that's coating the head of your prick making it easier for me to wiggle my tight puckered ass hole back on to, and working you deeper and deeper in to me...

And it is the same for a man when he goes down on a woman... it is not merely lapping at it like a dog, it is exploring, finding the most sensitive spots, using lips and tongue, inhaling the scent of her hot sex, taking lots and lots of time, feeling her squirm, hearing her soft moans or whimpers of pleasure... Totally enjoyable!!!

And it is the same for a man when he goes down on a woman... it is not merely lapping at it like a dog, it is exploring, finding the most sensitive spots, using lips and tongue, inhaling the scent of her hot sex, taking lots and lots of time, feeling her squirm, hearing her soft moans or whimpers of pleasure... Totally enjoyable!!!

It's in the journey as much as the destination...pleasuring another is a gift you give to yourself ...Thank you for the lovely comments on my thread Kellee:rose:

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing all the posts. You are a super hot woman and love all the photos.

* Anybody like to play in public?
Posted By Kelleebabes

Sitting on a blanket in the cool green grass in the middle of a crowded park...people every where enjoying the sunshine...families picnicking...little league baseball teams playing on the diamonds ...dogs catching balls...joggers...you with three fingers in my cunt and rubbing my clit as I gently rock on your hand...hidden up under my long gauzy skirt...:devil:

Last edited:
* Anybody like to play in public?
Posted By Kelleebabes

Sitting on a blanket in the cool green grass in the middle of a crowded park...people every where enjoying the sunshine...families picnicking...little league baseball teams playing on the diamonds ...dogs catching balls...joggers...you with three fingers in my cunt and rubbing my clit as I gently rock on your hand...hidden up under my long gauzy skirt...:devil:

Three fingers like that is more of a "movie theater" setting for me...though, at night, I've licked a woman for a long time at a public park...on a bench....and she went down on me at the band stand area lit up at night...though I was facing the rear of the stand and she stood in the shadows below me while she went down....

Three fingers like that is more of a "movie theater" setting for me...though, at night, I've licked a woman for a long time at a public park...on a bench....and she went down on me at the band stand area lit up at night...though I was facing the rear of the stand and she stood in the shadows below me while she went down....

Jeff I bet no matter where your at...when you lick a pussy...It's wonderful!!!
and with the added hint of being caught...well, that just kicks it 100 fold!...thanks for sharing:kiss:

Last edited:
Jeff I bet no matter where your at...when you lick a pussy...It's wonderful!!!
and with the added hint of being caught...well, that just kicks it 100 fold!...thanks for sharing:kiss:

Aww...you are too kind....I should send you something nice as a thank you....

Back