Rewarding the babysitter with more than just money

The moment that Ben pressed deep inside Sophie, she slowly bit down on the nipple that was between her lips. The way Sophie whimpered and screamed made her incredibly wet again and she looked up at her husband with a wide smile on her face. The babysitter was all theirs it seemed, nothing more than a pile of putty in their hands.

“Fuck her with that thick cock, baby. Make her scream for more.” Jill said, watching as her husband visible shuttered. He was a man that enjoyed a little bit of dirty talk with his sex. “I think she’s going to be our little slut from now on.”

She turned her attention back towards the breasts that were so beautifully begging for attention. She twisted and tugged on the hard little nubs until she heard Sophie respond. Only then did her lips wrap back around them, suckling upon them until the babysitter was beside herself with need.
 
She was panting hard. And between thoise shorts breathings, Sophie let out a couple of high pitched little screams. herhips were following the rythm imposed by Mr Gold, which was precisely a right onw. Not too fast. not too slow. She loved the feeling inside her. he was not so much in a rush as the younger guys she used to get with. And then came the little bit on her nipple wich made her scream... and groan... And she arched more, pushgn her breasts to mrs Gold. Eyes closed, head leaned back, legs wide open on the couch, she offered herself to them, loving the attention, feeling the pleasure raise inside her and knowing that she would soon go further than she had ever been. She knew this orgasm would be a terrific one. Something huge was buildsing inside her belly, getting ready to be released, the beast roaming behind the bars of its cage before runnign in fury througout her body. Sophie was moaning, grnuting, her body writhing on the couch. She was so hot, so wet. She knew it was coming. ANd she asked, begged, them to go on...
 
Ben groaned as he pushed his hard shaft deeper into Sophie’s tight pussy. “Fuck, she is so tight.” he moaned rolling his head back, his wife’s words making him smile. “Yes she is. A very good little slut.” He smiled down at them both. His hips picking up the pace a little as he felt her pussy stretch to take his size better. “Mmmm, that’s it wiggle those hips.” He loved the feeling of her pussy sucking his hard meat. Hey, baby why don’t you moved down here and lick that hard nub of hers while I fuck her. Hell even lick some of that juice off of my cock.” The moment was getting to him as his pace increased even more. “God she is so Tight!” He pushed deeper, his hands now moving down and taking a hold of one of her nipples. Slowly he started to twist and pull on it..
 
“Gladly.” Jill said with a grin as she kissed her way down Sophie’s flat belly until she dipped her head between her raised legs She moaned as she was able to lick Sophie’s hard clit, the little nub pearled so tightly that it was sticking from the hood at attention.

Reaching out a hand, Jill grabbed a handful of her husband’s meaty flank and helped him thrust into their beautiful babysitter, his cock splitting her pussy in such an erotic way. Her tongue snaked along the union of his cock and her pussy, collecting the juices and savoring the feeling before she focused back on Sophie’s little clit.
 
Sophie felt the added attention on her cunt, on her clit, the tongue taking care to play the best partition down there. She arched more, she moaned louoder. She was completely thrown away in the Realm of Pleasure. She was rocking her hips with Mr Gold's, following the rythm.
And there it bursted out....
She felt it come and suddenly the wave of pleasure released from her stomach, from her lower belly, and irradiated in a very intense way all along her nerves, causing her whole body to tense and shiver hard, a high pitched very short scream escape before any sound was cut off by the sudden loss of breath. She felt herself tighten in wuick spasm around the hard shaft that was ramming faster inside her. She groaned lud. Her hand lost in mrs Gold's hair grip hard and her nails almost bit in the skin.
And there only she did try to find her breath again.
 
The tip of his cock, then the length of his shaft felt the hot liquid flowing down her tunnel, her tight pussy squeezing him harder, her moans of pleasure were all signs that she exploded past that point. The feel of this hot liquid burning his hard shaft forced him to push harder, deeper into her, his hips exploded into a frenzy as he fucked her harder, now it was his turn to feel the rush.

Grunting with each thrust, he grabbed her legs and put them over his shoulders, leaning forward, he angled her pussy for deeper penetration, which he didn’t hesitate in taking, Ravishingly he pushed his hips harder, faster into her. “FUCK!” he moaned as he pounded her flesh.

His body tensed up, his groaning turned to a growl, he grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his cock as he pushed inward, forcing his spewing tip deep into her pussy. “Hell yeah!” his head tilted backwards, his tip shooting his hot jism all over her walls.
 
Jill sighed in contentment as she heard Sophie moan loudly, her pussy growing incredibly wet as Ben fucked her hard. She heard the high pitched squeal and the hard thrust of the babysitter’s hips as the sudden rush of an orgasm shook through her body. Jill lifted her lips off the hard clit and looked at her husband as her growled and thrust hard into the woman beneath him, his head tilting backwards as he came as well.

“Fuck, baby, that’s so hot.” Jill whimpered as she reached up and ran her fingers through Ben’s hair, tugging his lips down to hers. Her tongue dueled with his as he pumped his cock in and out of the babysitter, his orgasm finishing with a hard, spewing finish.
 
"Your the one that is so hot." he whispered to her before she pressed her lips to his. His tongue swirling around hers exploring her tongue. His hands moving up her body, one move to her breast as he squeezes it, flicks his thumb over the tip of her hardness, his other hand moving to the back of her head, grabbing her hair and controlling the kiss which turns into a passionate one.

His cock grows hard again from his wife’s words and the kissing. He pulls away from the babysitter and pushes his wife back onto the couch to match the way Sophie was. He didn’t have to use his hands to find her love hole, he could tell just by the position of his wife’s thighs. He pushed his mushroom head into her love tunnel…
 
Sophie was panting, She felt Mr Gold explode inside her and that was another deliccious sensation. When he slid outside, she felt their juices together dripping on her inner thighs, as she fall on the couch, limp and weak, eyes closed. She felt movement besides her and saw Mrs Gold laying on her back with her legs wide open. And her gaze took Mr Gold's still hard cock sliding inside his wife's wet cunt.
Sophie took a deep breath. She had to return the favor, to give it all back. So she turn to crawl on four and her face was soon resting on Mrs Gold's hot belly, on her navel, eyes darted to the close hole that was stretched open by the cock. And Sophie put her finger to the top of Mrs Gold's cunt, reaching for the sweet pink wet clit that protruted and massaged it...
 
Jill moaned hotly as Ben kissed her with such passion. She swirled her tongue with his, their kiss ratcheting up her heart beat as his hands moved up her body and cupped her her breasts. She moaned against his lips as he squeezed and flicked her nipples until she was squirming hotly beside their babysitter. Then he sank his fingers into her hair, controlling their kiss completely as she turned into putty in his hands.

“Fuck me good, Ben.” She growled as his cock grew hard against her belly and she was soon being spread out across the sofa while he hovered over her. She moaned as his cock speared her in a familiar motion, spreading her passage in the most delicious way.

“Yes!” She hissed as he started to saw in and out of her passage. “Fuck me, Ben. Give me you seed.” She knew that he loved her to talk dirty and she was surprised to feel a pair of lips kiss her belly before a soft hand started to massage her clit.

“Oh God, Sophie.” She whimpered, turning her eyes towards the beautiful girl as she started to rub her hard nub. “That’s it. Just like that.” She whispered breathlessly as she reached to pull the girl down into a passionate kiss. Her tongue dueled with Sophie’s as Ben watched the entire erotic scene.
 
Back
Top