The Bull

Bridget barely moved as he withdrew from inside her, untying her and leaving without a word. Even after the door had clanged shut she remained where she was for a short while. Fresh tears dampened her cheeks as she rolled onto her side and drew her knees up to her chest, wrapping arms around them tightly. She cool feel his seed oozing out of her sex, sticky and thick upon her thighs. But it wasn't that which made her feel nauseous. It was knowing that it was mixed with her own body's treacherous arousal that made her feel physically sick. Knowing that he had done this to her.

"Come here. Time for you to shower."

His words came as a complete surprise when he reappeared in the room. She went so far as to part her lips to ask 'Really?' before stopping herself. Bridget had no clear idea how long she had been in this place and so couldn't begin to imagine how long it had been since her last shower. Not to mention the acts that had occurred in the meantime.

Rising on still unsteady legs, she walked over to him and crossed her hands lightly before her. The cloth covered her eyes and rope surrounded her wrists. She felt a tug and followed obediently.

Soon they came to a halt and she heard a door shut somewhere close. Bridget's eyes blinked rapidly as the pressure around her wrists disappeared and the blindfold was removed and a bathroom came into view with a shower stall in the corner.

"Soap and shampoo are in the shower. Get clean. Use the toilet if you need to."

She hadn't expected him to leave her alone and so to see him leaning almost nonchalantly against the door didn't particularly phase her. The promise of a shower was more than enough to quell any fleeting feelings of embarrassment at being watched.

"Thank you," Bridget replied quietly, desperate to feel warm, clean water on her skin, to wash away the dirt of the last few days, to wash away the traces of him.

Soon surprisingly warm water was cascading over her hair and body. She revelled in it for a few short minutes before setting about washing herself, in case this generosity of his came to an end before she was finished.

Pooling shampoo in her palm she started to wash her hair. It's length and thickness usually meant she took a long time de-tangling and conditioning it. Obviously this was not an option and she settled for shampooing it generously and working her fingers through from scalp to tip as she rinsed it. Soon a fairly smooth sheet of blonde hair was flowing down her back.

Steam was starting to swirl around her and she almost forgot where she was. That she was being watched.

Grabbing the soap she worked it between her palms before trailing it across her body. Soaping her torso, lather clinging to her breasts and running slowly down her stomach. She lifted each leg to wash it and then began to wash her sex. It was more than a little sore and so she worked the soap across it with a greater degree of care. Pushing a finger inside herself to try and wash out some of the seed that had been leaking onto her thighs.

It was then she remembered where she was.

She wasn't at home, she wasn't in her own bathroom, in her own shower.

Brown eyes rose to the balaclava covered face against the door and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Swallowing nervously, she started to remove her finger from inside herself, reaching with her other hand for the shower head so that she could rinse herself.
 
Taurus wasn't taking that much interest in her as she washed her hair. His mind was refining the timetable of his construction, along with the various means of getting the vehicle he needed. He discarded options that were unworkable, or took too long to achieve, given his time frame. He finally settled on his course of action, and resumed watching his captive a little closer.

The way her hands trailed over her wet body, leaving a wake of foam and soap suds made him grow hard again. To his eyes, her body was designed for sex. Natural curves that flared where they should complimented the planes that existed in the proper places. She was a handful in good places, firm and toned in other equally good places. Most importantly, she felt great with his cock buried in her. Her cunt had been spectacular, and her throat was good too. He couldn't wait to feel her wrap her lips around him, and suck him until he emptied himself into her mouth again.

He suppressed a laugh when she looked back at him, embarrassed about how she was getting rid of him from within her. Her look was one where she thought he believed she was entertaining herself, rather than trying to speed up nature's efforts to get rid of some excess fluids. He kept himself passive. He would wait until the right time, then he would deal with another need of his.

He said nothing. He didn't move. His eyes roamed, but that was all she would be able to use to tell that he was not some store dummy or statue. He didn't leer, concentrating on the obvious sexual parts of her naked body. He had seen it all enough for it to not be of major fascination. Not while she was doing other things like bathing. When she was aroused, that was a different matter. That's when her body got really interesting and fascinating. Right then, it was definitely good to look at. Well worth admiring, and studying for the next time he needed her.

He remained still through her entire time in the shower. He wondered how she was taking the 'invisible man' routine. Wondered if she was concerned about how he was reacting... inside. Was she thinking she was OK with the pace of her actions, or if she was going to pay for crossing some unmarked line. He would tell her the boundaries before she suffered from crossing them.

For example, being the intelligent woman she was, she would have realized that the blindfold meant one of two things; sex, or leaving the room. But could she tell by the actions which it would be? He could easily blindfold her, tie her hands in front of her, then proceed to tie her in a different position for some sexual enjoyment. Then, she would associate the blindfold with sex first, other things later.

But he let her continue her shower, and toweling off and all the other needs she had of the bathroom. All the while watching her, ready for any foolishness on her part, but otherwise letting her be the 'only one' in the room until she was done.
 
Bridget aimed the water at her sex, washing away all traces of his seed and the soap she had used to wash herself. Trying to ignore the man in the corner, watching her. She knew he was because she had seen his eyes shifting within the holes of the balaclava. For a second she allowed herself to wonder who he was, was he old or young. Then her mind moved onto why he had taken her, why he had wanted to kill her in the first place. Was he someone she’d snubbed in the past, someone with a grudge, or just a random psychopath who had a change of heart. What was he doing all the times that he left her alone. She had no idea about anything of her quetions and she knew she couldn’t ask.

Bubbles drifted down her body to gather at her feet before being swept to the drain and away. The warm water felt so good, she held the shower head between her shoulder blades for a lingering few moments, the heat seeping into muscles, easing the twinges that sleeping on the mattress had caused within them. After making sure she was bubble free, she replaced the shower head and shut off the water.

Water dripped from her body as she gathered her hair in her hands to wring out the excess water. She pulled a towel from the rack and wrapped it around her, taking the opportunity to use the lavatory, with a modicum of privacy. Once she had done what she needed, she finished towelling herself off. Rubbing her stomach and back, her breasts and the rest of her chest before reaching down to pat the area between her legs and then drying off her legs themselves. Bending slightly to run the towel from hip to toe, first down one leg, and then the other. The last thing to do was try to dry off her hair a little.

She bent at the waist, roughly chaffing and drying her hair with the towel. Sodden silk rapidly becoming soft damp waves. She stood straight, sending hair flying in a graceful arc around her head, coming to rest down her back. Carefully, she hung the towel back up, making sure it was without creases so it would dry evenly and then, after a quick glance to make sure she had left the shower as she had found it. She stepped towards him. Hands together in front of her, awaited the rope she was certain would surround them.

Thank you…” She said softly, her eyes rising to those shining within the balaclava. “Thank you for letting me do that…

It was the most she had spoken since she had first arrived at…wherever it was they were. She’d uttered one or two words at most during their encounters. It felt almost odd to hear her voice for a sustained period, it sounded a little different than she remembered. A little huskier, definitely quieter. No doubt from sleeping in a bare room without clothes.
 
It was watching her dry herself off that finally tipped the balance between his work, and his need of her body. The bending and flexing of her body as she removed the water from her skin aroused him greatly. He thought of how he would make great use of her flexibility later.

She had put everything back in the proper places, making sure that the towel was hung so it dried quickly. What pleased him a lot was how she had her hands ready for the rope. He said nothing to her, nor made any gestures. She did it of her own accord.

“Thank you…Thank you for letting me do that…”

Again, he was surprised at her thanking him, but Taurus said nothing. He waited for a moment, letting his thoughts settle on the immediate plan he had for her. The ropes quickly bound her wrists together firmly, but not to harm her. He covered her eyes with the blindfold, making sure that she couldn't see. He then moved around her, opening his overalls enough to make his hard cock poke free.

He put both hands on her shoulders, pushing her roughly to her knees. Then, his hands gripped the sides of her head, pulling it toward him as he thrust his hips forward.

"Suck my cock. Make me cum. Swallow it all." The mechanical voice issued it's commands as the head of his cock pressed against the woman's soft lips.
 
Last edited:
Bridget hadn't expected him to reply and when he simply began to retie her wrists she felt a vague feeling of relief that at least her speaking hadn't angered him in any way. Soon her wrists were once again connected by the rope and her eyes blinded. She waited for the pull towards the door, but it never came. She heard him move, almost felt him move, around her. Bridget cocked her head slightly, frowning beneath the blindfold as she tried to figure out where he was and what he was doing.

She gasped when at last she felt hands on her shoulders, pushing her unquestionably to her knees. The purpose suspected and then swiftly confirmed by the gripping of her head and the feel of firm flesh against her mouth.

"Suck my cock. Make me cum. Swallow it all."

It wasn't a question. He wasn't asking what she would like to do. It was an instruction. It wasn't up for discussion. She felt her stomach begin to churn as memories of the last time she had had him in her mouth passed through her mind's eye. The feeling of him forcing his way into her throat again and again while the gag held her mouth wide open to his assault.

Without a word, knowing that she had no other option, Bridget parted her lips and began to take him into her mouth. He was hard, without doubt, and she could only hope his climax wouldn't be long in coming. Although how long that took she knew would be, in part, down to her. Her lips sealed around him and she began to suck. For a few seconds she wondered how she should proceed. She could try to take him into her throat, as he had done before, but she didn't doubt she would gag and recoil. All she could do was do as she had done with partners in the past and hope he enjoyed it in some way. She didn't want to think of the consequences if he didn't.

Her mouth began to move back and forth as she sucked him, her tongue stroking, massaging the firm flesh. She tried to imagine Giovanni, anyone, to try and keep her mind from making her stop.

Her upper body rocked with the motion as she took him gradually deeper and deeper into her mouth, faltering when the head hit the entrance to her throat. She was sure it was softer, calmer, than he was used to but it was all she knew how to do. It was almost loving, were it not for the situation, were it not for everything about it.

Bridget focused on trying to make him climax, on pleasing him. If she did what he wanted, and did it well, he might be more inclined to free her. Sucking harder, taking him deeper, gagging slightly as he passed into her throat, Bridget didn't miss a beat although she did pause ever so slightly when she thought she heard herself sigh around him.
 
Taurus felt her lips close around his cock, followed by the sweet sensation of her sucking. He completely focused on the mouth that was pleasing him so well. He exerted massive amounts of control to stifle the groans and other sounds of pleasure he so instinctively wanted to make as she worked him closer to his climax. Taurus found himself slowly rocking his hips in time with her movements, the only signal of his enjoyment that she would be able to detect.

He found the way she was pleasing him, a way that was in someways tender, was very familiar to him. His thoughts turned to another woman who once would kneel before him and do such pleasures. The voice distorter squeaked from the sigh he let loose with the memories.

But it was not her, it was another woman who he had planned on killing. The thoughts of the other woman faded, leaving Taurus confused and slightly angry. He paused his motion, only to feel her pause momentarily and sigh herself. All thoughts of letting her continue to set the pace were pushed aside. He grabbed her head, holding her steady while he fucked her face. He pushed himself until she was pressed against his groin, then he would almost pull himself free of her mouth before plunging in again. It didn't take long before he felt the rush of his cum about to explode from his body.

The tip of his cock was in her mouth when he started gushing his seed into her. He held her in place as he rocked under the impact of each pump of his body. Taurus' eyes slammed shut, a kaleidoscope of colours and shapes filled the darkness behind his eyelids. He wanted to roar his pleasure at the taking of the captive woman. He wanted to see the look in her eyes as she dealt with his proof of her ability to keep him pleased.

Spent, he pulled her off his rod, squatting down in front of her. He shifted his grip so one hand took a firm grip of her hair. He used that to raise her up onto her knees, and not resting on her feet. Before she had a chance to try and close her legs, his other hand was in place, seeking her clit. The finger danced slowly and softly about the sensitive point. He took his knowledge of the previous times when he aroused her and applied it in full. His touch was completely different to the way he finished using her mouth; this time tender, careful and considerate. Once more, His hand would reward her for her good behaviour, leading her to her own place of carnal joy.
 
Bridget knew it would only be a matter of time before he took over, she didn't doubt that while he might be enjoying what she was doing, it was nothing like anything that had happened between them. She thought she heard a sound leave him but before she could really register it his hands took hold of her head, stopping her rocking, before starting to piston his cock in and out of her mouth.

She barely had time to catch a breath before he stuffed her mouth full, again and again. Once or twice she thought he had no intention of letting her breathe, holding her snugly against his crotch while his cock forced its way into her throat. Perhaps her attempt at pleasing him hadn't been enjoyed and this was his way of punishing her. Her slightly oxygen starved brain struggled to compute why she should care when his actions grew a little more staccato and she sensed his climax approaching.

He withdrew slightly and proceeded to fill her mouth over and over with his seed. She struggled to clear her mouth before he refilled it.
He pulled back but before she could relax his hand pulled on her hair, raising her onto her knees while the other hand snaked between her thighs and made straight for her sex. She shook her head weakly against the hand in her hair. Being used was bad enough. Being toyed with like this was what made it all so much worse. The idea that he somehow knew her, knew just how to touch her, made her feel sick.

In an attempt to fight him she tried to think of something, anything, that would work to cancel out the feeling of his fingers dancing seductively over her sex. She thought about shopping lists, about laundry, about the fact they were in a bathroom, that he was a monster, that he’d kidnapped her. But when she thought of that she thought back to being bound and groped, to feeling him take her roughly and to her horror those thoughts seemed to make everything so much worse. Her sex grew hotter, her clit throbbed beneath his fingers, she actually began to feel turned on.

"No...no, please..don't..." The words were cried out, directed towards where she guessed he was although the words were aimed at herself as much as her captor. Her body trembling, rapidly being pushed towards a most unwanted climax and with the taste of him in her mouth, Bridget began to cum. Body bucking and shaking, bound hands clenched into fists as wave after wave of pleasure swept through her. Tears began to soak the blindfold as once again he stole an orgasm from her, her back arched causing her breasts to push forward obscenely between her arms. Hips ground against his fingers despite her best efforts to stop them.

As the climax faded she was left shuddering on her knees, blindfold wet with tears, insides knotted with confusion and hatred.
 
Once again, Taurus watch the young woman's body rock and buck under the effects of her orgasm. She did well with her pleasing him, and it was only fair that he returned the favour by pleasing her. But this one was more significant than the previous ones. He wasn't sure if he was more aware of her reactions compared to previous ones, or if she was more aroused.

While he let her clam herself down from her high, he put his now limp cock back in his clothing. He stood himself up, grabbing her wrists half hauling, half guiding her to her feet. "Get up woman. You can relax in your room." He led her back to her room, pausing to spin her around so she could not get her bearings. When he got her back into her room, he removed her blindfold, and the rope.

"You are doing well. Keep this up, you will be freed. I will be back with food for you."

He went to the kitchen, removing some simple pasta he had made before, reheating it in the microwave. He dished up a serve for the woman in a plastic bowl, with a simple plastic spoon. He took it, along with a litre bottle of water into her room. "Your food. Enjoy." He closed the door and went back to eat his own dinner.

While he ate, he focused on what he needed to do to complete his next attack. All thoughts of the woman were removed from his mind. He reviewed what he needed to do next, what other tasks were required to bring the plan together in total. By the time he finished his dinner, he had finished formulating his plans. He walked over to the outside of the room where the woman was kept, and he turned off her light. He took himself to bed, sleeping peacefully for the first time in years.


When he woke, he felt incredibly horny. He got out of bed, dressing quickly to greet the woman he captured. He found the length of rope for leading her as well as her blindfold. He turned on the light just before walking into her room. He tossed the blindfold to her, it landing just before her face.

"Get up woman. Put the blindfold on. Time to piss and shit."
 
The rope was pulled and Bridget staggered to her feet.
"Get up woman. You can relax in your room."
She felt sick as he span her, the nausea stemming from what had just happened in the bathroom as much as from the dizziness he created inside her.
Bridget winced as the blindfold was removed and she realised she was back in her 'room'. She looked back at the masked man in the doorway as he continued to speak.
"You are doing well. Keep this up, you will be freed. I will be back with food for you."
Then he was gone, vanished behind the locked door.

Bridget stumbled over to the mattress and collapsed upon it.
She knew she should feel a sense of relief that he was still thinking of freeing her...at some point, that for the time being at least he didn't intend to kill her. But all she felt was rage, loathing seeping through her pores, aimed at herself as much as at her captor. How, why was he doing this to her? If all he did was use her, use her body for his own needs, she could almost understand it. Why do that to her, make her body do those things? She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, wincing again as the scent of her body's betrayal reached her nose.

The door opened and a different smell filled the air.
"Your food. Enjoy."
Her stomach growled as the door shut and, for the time being, her anger was forgotten. Overpowered by the need to eat. She scrambled to the door, snatching up the bowl and the bottle and taking them back to the mattress. The pasta was slightly undercooked and lacked any real flavour but it was warm and it was food. That was all that mattered. She wolfed down half of the bowl before forcing herself to slow. She'd make herself sick if she continued like that. She sipped at the water in between mouthfuls, wanting to make sure she sated her thirst in case he returned and took the bottle away.

It wasn't long after she'd finished eating that there was noise beyond the door, footsteps, and then the light went out. She curled up on the mattress and closed her eyes, thankful that for that day at least, his needs had apparently been met. Idly she realised she had no idea truly of the time of day. Because he turned off the light she assumed it was night. He had total control over her life, over every aspect of what she did or didn't do, almost controlling what she thought. She swore to herself as she drifted into an uneasy sleep that while might control her body, her mind would be hers and hers alone.

The light snapped on an instant before the door opened. Bridget had been dozing, halfway between sleeping and waking, for a little while and the light stung her eyes and made her sit up as she rubbed at them.
"Get up woman. Put the blindfold on. Time to piss and shit."
Without a word she snatched up the blindfold, lowering it over her eyes and walking forwards three or four paces with her arms outstretched and crossed at the wrists. Next the rope would come, then he'd spin her and they would walk.
 
Taurus watched the blonde carry out his orders, putting the blindfold in place, then taking a few cautious paces forward with her arms extended ready to be bound. He was inwardly pleased, as well as a little aroused by her actions. He quickly bound her wrists, spun her a few times, then led her to the bathroom. He released her hands, and removed the blindfold while he waited by the closed door.

He focused on the work he had planned for the day. He had much to complete in order to achieve his goal, and he could spare little time to enjoy the woman he had taken. She would probably spend the day either trying to figure out how to escape, or deep in reflection over what happened to her and what her future held. If she was anywhere near as intelligent as she appeared to be, she would be thinking of what other ways he would use her body to please himself, including props.

All the while, he said nothing, didn't move, and only watched her enough to ensure his own safety. The woman could have been all alone for the attention he showed her. Only when she was done did he show any signs of life. He restored her blindfold, bound her wrists, spun her and took her back to her room.

He brought her to rest against a wall before her removed her blindfold. He locked his gaze on hers as his hand easily found her sex. His other hand rested against the wall, allowing him to remain close, but not touching her body with his. His finger commenced the dance she knew so well. This time, his look was softer than previously. He wanted her to enjoy it more, to be closer to a reward for her good behaviour. He felt his own heart beat climb as he coaxed her higher and higher. He continued to brush, flick, press and tease the centre of her womanhood until he was greeted with signs of her orgasm.
 
Bridget did what she needed to, relieving herself and keeping her eyes trained on the floor. Trying to forget he was there. She finished and washed her hands, splashing some water on her face and rinsing out her mouth. Soon enough she was stood before him, hands once again before her. Within moments she was being led blindly back to her ‘room’.

She heard the heavy door being opened and stepped forward, waiting for the rope and blindfold to be removed. But to her confusion he moved her, she felt the rough wall at her back and the warmth of his body before her. She tensed, every part of her, fully expecting to feel him force himself upon her, inside her. Instead the blindfold was removed and she winced as the light filled her vision for a few seconds. Then all she could see was his face. His eyes boring into hers so deeply she could almost feel it.

He wasn’t holding her, he was just stood there. His hand on the wall beside her, his other snaking between her thighs. She whimpered as his fingers pushed all too quickly between the lips of her sex and began to move. This was strange. Different. She couldn’t pinpoint how or why but it was.

No…no, please…don’t…” Bridget pleaded softly, muscles taut as she tried to fight the feelings he was waking far too easily within her. Head shaking desperately, as if denying what was happening would be enough to stop it from actually occurring. She could feel her sex moistening, feel her clit tingling and pulsing beneath the dangerous touch of his fingers. Bridget wanted to resist, wanted to shove him aside and run, to fight back, but she did none of those things. She stayed where he had put her, leant back against the wall. Hips rocking obscenely against his hand, her own bound hands alternating between having the fingers splayed out in desperation and clenched into tight fists.

His eyes never left hers, holding her in place just as firmly as chains would have. In other circumstances what was happening would be almost romantic, sexy. A man bringing his lover to orgasm. Doing it with such confidence and without any apparent need for his own climax. But they were not lovers and this was as far removed from romance as it was possible to be.

Head still shaking her body started to do the same. Lips working feverishly, begging for him to stop although her body was so far gone even he’ d removed his hand entirely she was fairly certain she would have continued to cum anyway. She cried out, the sound bouncing around the otherwise silent room. Her sex coating, bathing, his hand in the evidence of his success. She began to come down. Nipples hard, skin flushed. Eyes sparkling with tears as her lips moved unbidden to speak in a halting, trembling voice.

Thank you…

She hated him for doing to her what he was. She hated herself for enjoying it.
 
Again, she surprised Taurus with her words once she had calmed down enough from the orgasm he gave her.

“Thank you…”

"You're welcome. Your reward for good behaviour." He turned and left the room without saying another word to her. He fixed them both breakfast, this time simple porridge. He left the bowl with a spoon in her room along with a bottle of water. He ate his breakfast, and went about finishing off his work for his next attack.

~||~​

He had left the her alone at 7:30AM, and by the time he got the truck back to his base, and fitted the rack and loaded the rockets, it was almost 7:30PM. Except for the final connecting of the wires the following morning to the launch control panel, all was set to go. He went and showered, letting the water run as hot as he could stand it. He had worked hard that day, and heeded to unwind properly. He was also tense and anxious about the pending attack. This one would be spectacular if it went according to plan and results were within his expected bounds.

Once he finished his shower, he was fully aroused at the prospect of using the blonde woman to ease those tensions. He took his time gathering all the gear he would need, including making a few minor changes to she didn't get hurt too much by what was going to occur.

Taurus opened the door, and started bringing in all the toys and props he would need to enjoy her properly. A sturdy wooden sawhorse with a well padded cross beam. Several lengths of rope, and her blindfold. All of it was placed in the centre of the room, after he closed the door.

"Come here." His mechanical voice didn't muffle the commanding tone as he pointed to one end of the sawhorse. When she finally got to where he wanted her, he secured her legs to the sawhorse legs at the ankle. He then tied her to the beam around her waist, both wrists were secured to the other legs so she was held down firmly against the padded beam. Once that was done, he blindfolded her again.

"Thank you for your good behaviour again. It shall be rewarded." He stripped off his overalls and placed one hand against her pussy. His thumb found her sensitive spot, and commenced arousing her slowly and gently. With his other hand, two fingers eased their way into her depths, searching for and finding her other sensitive spot. He worked them in tandem, caressing them to coax an orgasm out of his captive.

For him, this was a reward for her. She was there for him to get sexual release in whatever manner he needed. And since there was little other tangible manner for him to thank her for her reluctant assistance, he would give her the only thing he could think of that would be enjoyable to her. She had tried to not escape. She had not made any attempt to see who he was, or mark him in some identifiable way. She didn't make his life hell. He knew that she was not liking what he was doing to her, and she would probably have nightmares about it for years to come, but she would live, and there was always healing. One could never heal when they were dead. They never got better. Never experienced anything good ever again. This woman would, not unlike another woman he once knew.

He let the thoughts return to their resting place while he remained focused on his task at hand. His campaign had taught him that being focused was the best thing for him to be able to achieve his end goals, irregardless of what they were.
 
"You're welcome. Your reward for good behaviour."
He left and Bridget remained against the wall where he'd left her, still trembling slightly.
She was still there when he returned a short while later with what appeared to be a bowl of porridge. Numbly she moved over to pick it up and took it back to the mattress, flopping down heavily and balancing the bowl on her knees. Bridget ate rather mechanically, to sate the aching in her belly and for no other reason. She certainly didn't feel like eating. Once the bowl was empty she shuffled back on the mattress until her back was against the wall and her legs rested out in front of her.

It was all so confusing, so worrying. More than that. More than just worrying. It was downright terrifying.
Your reward for good behaviour.
How could being forced to… Bridget began to realise. He was rewarding her by making her climax, at least she believed that’s how he saw things. That it wasn’t about force, about controlling her or using her or any of the other things he did to her. He thought, believed, he was giving her something.
And then you thank him every time he does.
Her mind reminded her cruelly. She drew her knees up before her and wrapped her arms around them. Chin resting on the top as she thought, a frown creasing her forehead. As captives go she supposed she was being well behaved. She certainly didn’t fight him, not really.

It was all so surreal. True the acts, the discomfort, the fear, they were all very real but the reality itself was hard to comprehend. She idly wondered if she’d been missed yet. If anyone had tried to call her, make contact. Bridget frowned. She didn’t have much of a social circle, the hours she worked put pay to things like friends and ‘going out’. She made a promise to herself in that moment that if, when, she got out of this place she would start to live her life. Really live her life.

Time passed. Bridget periodically walked around the room, she stretched, she thought. There was no real sign that time was going by only that she felt thirsty and her hunger returned after a while. She kept her mind occupied, laid on her back on the mattress, counting cracks in the ceiling or continuing to plan how she would make the most of her life when, if, he freed her. In the back of her mind there was constantly the niggling doubt that perhaps this existence would be her life from now on, from now until…well, until he grew bored of her. That this room might be all she ever saw.

Shaking herself she forced the idea from her head and rolled onto her side, closing her eyes and drifting into a light sleep. Her dreams were strange and confusing. No matter what she was doing, where she was, he was there. She couldn’t always see him, not exactly, but she could sense him. Feel him watching her, affecting her actions and decisions almost as strongly as he was doing when they were in her ‘room’.

Bridget awoke from her doze and jumped as the door opened all of a sudden and he appeared, bringing with him a wooden bench of some kind with rope and her blindfold.

"Come here."

Wordlessly she moved over, bending over the bench at his silent direction. Her heart starting to hammer in her chest as rope looped around her ankles, her middle and, lastly, her wrists. Binding her down, holding her in place. Then the all too familiar sensation of the blindfold slipping down over her eyes followed, robbing her of her sight once more. She didn’t doubt the kind of act that would follow, her body’s position left little to the imagination.

"Thank you for your good behaviour again. It shall be rewarded."

Her breath hitched at his words. A reward. That could only mean one thing. Within seconds his hand landed on her sex and she knew what would follow. She sighed, unexpectedly, as his thumb and fingers went to work. His actions slow and careful as his digits pushed inside her tight canal, they could almost be described as considerate. His touch was gentle and soft and she only realised after the noises had started leaving her lips that she was moaning quietly. Her fingers curled into her fists as steadily he worked her body with apparent ease towards a climax. To her surprise she found herself allowing her body to respond, she didn’t fight the orgasm as it caused her skin to flush and sent blood tingling through her veins. It was as if understanding his motives almost ‘allowed’ her to enjoy it, to appreciate it. She could do little but let him do as he wished but still she found herself almost wanting to move her hips against his fingers.

As her body began to tremble against the padding beneath it she felt her sex clutching at his fingers, drawing them deeper, her own arousal seeping onto her thighs and into his palm. Her body strained against the ropes holding it down as the climax hit her hard. She cried out, sounds and vague words bouncing back from the walls as he pushed her to the brink and forced her over the edge. What he wouldn’t hear from her lips was anything that sounded like the word ‘no’, this time there were no pleas for him to cease, no begging for him not to continue. She let him do what he wanted and accepted it.

As the climax began to pass and she felt able to do so, she thanked him. Softly, her voice still trembling and husky from the cries that had it had been making only moments earlier. She had a fleeting desire to know his name, to be able to call him something, to thank a name rather than a faceless ‘he’, a desire she suppressed.
Thank you…again…thank you, I…” She drew a shaky breath. “…I hope I will continue to please you…
 
Taurus was a little surprised, but more pleased at how she accepted her reward. It seemed to him that she was finally beginning to understand that if he wanted her to cum, she would cum. Plus, if he was hearing things right, she was enjoying it too. The soft moans he thought he heard sounded very much like a woman enjoying her arousal. Everything he observed was telling him that she was truly enjoying it. He felt something like pride sweep through him, as well as pleasure, both from the knowledge that he was giving her true physical pleasure.

Again, as he had managed before, he brought her closer to the joyous place that her body longed to be. She was very wet, hot and clenching tightly on those digits pressed within her. He felt himself grow harder knowing she was getting so aroused by his efforts. This woman was finally accepting her role in life at that moment. The tint of her skin, the slightest layer of sweat, along with the trembles he could see and feel added to his own arousal. This time would be different. It would be better. She wasn't resisting. He wondered what it would be like when she got active with the sex.

Her climax stuck with little final warning, but the results made him feel warm all over. There was no pleading to stop, calls of no, nothing but the cries of a woman in the throws of her orgasm. Taurus slowed his movements, letting her ride out the pleasure he gave her. There was little else he could give her for her good behaviour, for her not making him regret his decision, so he would give her moments of physical pleasure to compensate for everything else that happened to her.

He removed his soaked hand from her sex, listening to her bringing her breathing under control. He carefully removed his clothing, minimizing the noise so she had little idea that he had joined her in nakedness. He was fully erect, precum beading in readiness for what was about to happen.

“Thank you…again…thank you, I… I hope I will continue to please you…”

Her voice caressed him like silk, making him shiver uncontrollably. He closed on her from behind, catching himself just in time from answering her, without the voice distorter. She was well worth keeping, but he couldn't risk her finding out who he was if he was to fulfill his promise, his side of the bargain.

The only warning she got about what was going to occur next was his hands gripping her hips. Holding her, he lined himself up quickly, and shoved himself into her well lubricated pussy until his groin slammed into her arse, rocking the horse slightly. He proceeded to take her hard, pounding her with all the force he could muster as he drove his cock deep within her. Her initial relaxed state made the open part of their fucking completely different to what he experience previously. While her body gripped his, it was not the resentful clamping of a body that didn't desire the penetration. It gave Taurus a completely different feel, one that he felt was more passionate. He found himself thinking back to previous times he had someone like this, taken from behind. He shifted himself to angle his thrusts to better please the other her, thinking that this woman would benefit from the same type of thrusts.

He kept himself going, holding himself back as long as he could, hoping that he would make her cum just by the fucking he was giving her. He did his best to give her another taste of her own personal heaven before he exploded deep within her. When he did, he let out a joyful whimper, and a moan that disappeared into heavy breathing as he rode out his own climax. For a few moments, he was lost in a place he had never been since he had been with her. The bliss faded into a sea of red, boiling rage.

He pulled himself out, grabbed the balaclava and pulled it over his head, getting the voice distorter in place. He quickly moved in front of her, grabbing a handful of her hair, pulling her up so she was facing him as best she could while tied down.

"Trying to replace her, are you bitch?" He slapped her hard across the face with the palm of his hand. "You think just because you can be a good fuck, you can replace her?" He struck her again, with the back of his hand on the other side of her face. "You are here for me to fuck, be it your face, your cunt or your arse. You got that?" He grabbed her hair with his other hand, shifting his grip so he could better control her head. "Clean this up. And don't get any ideas about winning me over with your body. You do as you're told, and I will release you as I said I would. If not, the last few hours of your life will be very painfully messy."

He rammed his coated cock in her mouth, pushing it all the way into her throat. He face fucked her, pausing at times to allow her to catch her breath before commencing another round of brutal thrusting. He worked her mouth and throat hard until he felt himself starting to cum again. He held off long enough to start while he was buried in her throat, then pulled back so he was only in her mouth as the rest of his cum shot into her mouth. Rather than remaining quiet, Taurus allowed himself to moan and rejoice at the feel of his more base climax.

Sated, he left go of her head, walked over and grabbed his clothing. "I will be back soon to let you off that, and give you dinner. Remember, you're here for me to fuck. When everything is over, and the task is done, if you've been good, woman, you'll live to see outside this place."

He left her in the room, closing the door behind him. He went and had a quick shower, then prepared their dinner - some Indian curries he had got while he was out. He went back into the room, and carefully released her from her bindings. He stood there for a moment, waiting for her to move. He thought back over what he had said, mainly about her taking another's place. There was no way she could do that, he knew it. But his anger about what they did to her was there, and that clouded his judgement.

He took the step closer to her, picking her up easily from the frame, moving her to her mattress. He sat her down, removing the blindfold slowly as he half knelt beside her.

"Eat. You did well, even being punished at the end. What happened is now a thing of the past. Don't think of it further." He was tempted to say more, to tell her that she was not at fault, but he couldn't do that. She would rebel with that knowledge and things would be worse. He stood up, leaving her with the curries, rise and water.

The door closed behind him, he removed the balaclava, shaking his head. He walked to the kitchen, sitting down to his own dinner. "It doesn't matter how good a fuck she is, she will never replace my wife."
 
Last edited:
Bridget thought she heard a slight intake of breath, as if he was about to speak but no words followed it. In the hazy afterglow of her orgasm she couldn’t concentrate enough to think more about it and the sudden sensation of hands taking hold of her hips stopped all thoughts other than on what was happening at that instant. Within a heartbeat he was inside her. It felt different. Still hard and rough, brutal beyond description but it felt totally different to other times he had forced himself inside her, used her. Her pussy was almost welcoming, at least it seemed to be trying to respond to his thrusts rather than simply fight them. His motion moved, hips shifting, changing how his large cock pushed inside her tight confines. She cried out as already sensitive flesh was stimulated further.

Somewhere in her mind the crazy realisation that what was happened almost felt good, better than good, dashed through her mind. Fingers tightened against her palms as he fucked her viciously towards another climax. She didn’t doubt it was coincidental, that this was for his desires and wants. Her mind then questioned when exactly she started caring about his motivation for what he did to her, with her. It didn’t get long to focus on those odd thoughts. A climax slamming into her mere seconds before his hit him and his shaft began pumping her thoroughly used sex with seed.

His movements stopped and he withdrew. She was still trembling, still fighting for breath as her sex still spasmed deep inside. She heard him move and parted her lips to thank him but she never got the change. Cruel fingers wound into her hair and yanked her face up towards him.

"Trying to replace her, are you bitch?"
The slap was a complete surprise and left her with stars dancing in the darkness before her eyes for a moment.
“You think just because you can be a good fuck, you can replace her?"
I don’t understand, I-
She whimpered before a back handed strike followed and cut her off, she though she felt her lip split just before she felt the metallic taste of blood upon her tongue.
"You are here for me to fuck, be it your face, your cunt or your arse. You got that?"
S-sorry, I’m sorry…” Bridget pleaded in a trembling voice as she felt him change hands and felt him push his still firm cock towards her mouth.
"Clean this up. And don't get any ideas about winning me over with your body. You do as you're told, and I will release you as I said I would. If not, the last few hours of your life will be very painfully messy."

She opened her mouth and he filled it before she could even draw breath. She gagged and bucked against the ropes as his cock stopped the airflow into her lungs. Her tongue and mouth clutching around him as she fought to breathe through her nose. Tears filled her eyes as her lungs began to burn, his cock forcing its way into her throat time and time again.

He pulled out and she took a shaking breath, and another. Spit and saliva running onto her chin from his cock in strands before he lifted her head a little once more and resumed his vicious use of her mouth. His cum and her own body’s response mingling in her mouth as she tried to relax her throat, tried to let him do what he wanted.

The attack didn’t last long. She could hear his pleasure as he filled her mouth and throat with yet more seed. Bridget swallowed hastily, hacking as it wasn’t quick enough to keep up with the spurts. Even after filling her sex he still had enough to almost overwhelm her again. Once his shaft had finished twitching upon her tongue he pulled it free of her lips and let go of her hair.

"I will be back soon to let you off that, and give you dinner. Remember, you're here for me to fuck. When everything is over, and the task is done, if you've been good, woman, you'll live to see outside this place."
I…I’m sorry…” She gurgled as he left her. Tears sliding unstoppably down her cheeks just as his seed continued to leak from her sex and onto her thighs.

Bridget sagged against the frame beneath her. Shaking from the ordeal, from confusion and fear. Her mind a whirling mass of disjointed thoughts. She licked her lips, wincing as the cut at the corner of her mouth was revealed, licking it again to try and evaluate how bad it was.
Something had happened. Something in his mind. Bridget had no idea what that something might have been but she could only hope it wasn’t something she had done.

Not for the first time she found herself wondering about his identity. Wondering who the woman was he had spoken of. A girlfriend perhaps. Maybe a wife? She frowned. Whoever she was, she was no longer with him and obviously this had hurt him, still hurt him.
What do you care if he’s hurting?
Asked her mind. Bridget couldn’t answer.
He’s kidnapped you, abused you and seems intent to continue using you in this despicable manner and you’re worrying about him?
Bridget forced the unwanted question from her mind. She didn’t care. She didn’t. She was only worried, surely, in case his treatment of her was going to grow worse because of this mystery woman and because of whatever had happened between him and her.

The door opened not long after and she twisted her head slightly towards it. Holding her breath. Wondering if he’d come to continue. Then fingers untied the ropes and the smell of food filled her nostrils. He lifted her and carried her, she felt the mattress beneath her. The blindfold was removed and her eyes blinked at the sudden brightness that filled them.

"Eat. You did well, even being punished at the end. What happened is now a thing of the past. Don't think of it further."
She opened her mouth to reply, to ask, to apologise but he was gone before she could decide which one was the best to do. Picking up the steaming plate she began to eat. The curry wasn’t bad, it was hot and fairly satisfying. Soon the empty plate was resting on the floor and she was laid on her side on the mattress. Arms curled about her body, knees brought up close to her front. Wondering why on earth she felt oddly pleased to think him pleased with her.

Trying to do exactly as he’d said, trying not to think of it further.

Easier said than done.
 
Taurus ate his dinner slowly and methodically. As he ate, he cleared his mind of all his thoughts. He left himself in a sea of calm by the time he finished his meal. He gathered the plate and cutlery and took them to the sink, then retired to his bedroom, via the woman's room to switch off her light.

He stripped, laid down and slept peacefully until his alarm woke him the next morning.


He woke, fully refreshed, and ready for the day's most important task. Taurus dressed, and started preparing breakfast. He ran through his checklist, pleased that there was just one thing left to do before he left. Breakfast was finished cooking, and he ladled out two bowls of porridge and took one to his captive. He grabbed his balaclava, blindfold and rope on the way, putting it on before turning the light on and entering her room.

"Wake up, woman. Time to piss and shit." He put the bowl down near her bed, quickly blindfolding her, tying her hands together in front of her, dragging her to her feet, and giving her several turns finalised with a slap to her rear. He led her to the bathroom, where he untied her and removed the blindfold.

"Go about your business." He stood back, still as a statue, while she went about her ablutions. He didn't watch her, but he was aware of her movements and position in case she got any ideas about escape. His mind however drifted to her, thinking back to how she made him feel the night before.

'She's gone, and will never return. There will never be anyone like her in my life ever again. Yet, what about this woman? She is the first one I have been with for more than one night in years. Maybe I am just projecting. I must be afraid that she is going to erase those memories I want to keep. But I need to get that release, to have that contact, to feel myself cum inside warm, female flesh once more. I'm only fucking this woman, I loved her.'

He waited for her to finished, including washing her hands. When she had, he walked over to her, pulling her arms behind her, binding them behind her back.

"When I put the blindfold on you, woman, I will guide you to your knees, and you will suck me until I cum in your mouth." He put the blindfold over her eyes, making sure it sat properly. He turned her around and took her away from the vanity then pushed her against the wall. One hand wrapped around her neck, pulling her straight up, while he squatted down.

"But first, I think you need a little inspiration."

The middle finger of his other hand speared her sexual depths hard, his fist grinding against her fleshy lips. He roughly moved the invading digit with her, pushing the walls, bumping the spot within, exploring and claiming all within his reach. The ring finger soon joined and the thumb assaulted her clit while his other hand held her throat tightly. The two fingers twisted and turned while pumping in and out of her, the thumb crashing into the nub or close by. He was relentless in pushing her to her climax, not stopping until he heard and felt her crash over the edge into her own world of carnal delight.

Not waiting for her to even finish her enjoyment of her climax, he pulled her away from the wall, dropping her to her knees. He freed his hard cock, guiding it to her mouth, while he lifted the balaclava to help cool himself down. He fixed his gaze on the blonde's head, ready to watch her take him into her mouth, and pleasure him once again before he took his revenge on an uncaring city.
 
Last edited:
The light came on and Bridget winced as she sat up. The door opened and he came in, as she knew he would. Rope and blindfold in one hand, food in the other. His instruction was give, her eyes were covered and her hands were rapidly tied. She was turned and she yelped as an unexpected slap landed on her behind, urging her into motion, not that she knew for certain the way she was facing.

They walked and, after a short trip, she was untied and allowed to see once more.
Without a word she quickly moved to the toilet, doing what was necessary as quickly as possible. Washing her hands Bridget splashed some water on her face and cupped some water to drink, wincing a little as her jaw ached. A reminder of how he’d used her mouth the previous evening, or what she presumed had been ‘evening’.

She had just finished shaking the water from her fingers when hands appeared and pulled her arms behind her. Rope coiling around the wrists to keep them tightly behind her.
"When I put the blindfold on you, woman, I will guide you to your knees, and you will suck me until I cum in your mouth."
The mechanical voice came from over her shoulder, the words making her insides tense. All too quickly she was blind once more. Strong hands moving her. She held her breath waiting for the push to her knees that was sure to come. Then she felt the cold touch of tiles against her back, making her gasp, as she realised he had backed her against the wall. Another gasp as large palm curled around her neck, holding her in place.

"But first, I think you need a little inspiration."
Then his other hand revealed its location. A finger pushing between her thighs, between her lips to push directly into her sex. It was rough and blunt, finger becoming fingers. Crushing her clit as he forced her without the slightest element of care towards a crushing climax. Within what felt like moments, an embarrassingly short length of time whatever it had been in reality, she was crying out. Her voice echoing off the walls, body spasming between his hands. Straining up from the wall, hips lewdly gyrating against his hand.

It was only when he let go and weak knees gave way and spilled her to the floor that she realised what was coming next. She felt the smooth head bump her lips and they opened almost instantly. Her lips wrapped around him and her mouth began to suck. With her hands behind her all she had was her mouth and as she pushed forward and widened her jaws she winced at another ache as it passed through her muscles. She didn’t want a repeat of the last time he’d been in her mouth.

Bridget was so focused on sucking and bringing him the pleasure he wanted that she didn’t realise how her actions could almost be perceived as, for want of a better word, enthusiastic. Her head was bobbing back and forth quickly, taking him almost entirely into her mouth, lips and tongue working hard to stroke and fondle. She faltered ever so slightly. He’d accused her of trying to ‘win him over’, what if he thought that now? She winced beneath the blindfold. What if he forced himself into her throat again, with her arms behind her she’d have no way of stopping him, not that she imagined she’d be all that successful even if the rope wasn’t there.

Reasoning it was better to make him cum and get it over with than anger him with a delay she doubled her efforts. Sucking harder, licking every inch, the head nudging into her throat every few strokes. Saliva running down her chin as she tried to make him cum, tried to please him before he had time to reconsider how he was treating her.
 
Taurus smiled as her mouth opened immediately to take in his cock. The sucking started straight away. His eyes rolled back into his head as she once more proved her prowess with her gifted mouth. He brought his attention back to her, gazing down to see his shaft disappearing into her luscious mouth as she worked him fast. Some would see her as enthusiastic, but he knew better. She wanted it over quickly. There was none of the other indicators that she was enjoying it. After his attack, he would return triumphant, celebrate on her body, then he would show her how grateful he was for her presence.

Still, regardless of her intent, she was having the desired effect on him. He felt himself rushing to his needed peak, and with no cues except for the physical ones, he erupted in her mouth, his lips clamped together tightly to muffle his verbal response to her oral skills.

His cum still warm of her tongue, he hauled her to her feet, spinning her around several times. He led her back to her room, pushing her against the wall, and kissing her. He claimed her orally while he pinned her body. He kissed her passionately, demanding her activity in the kiss by his very actions. A hand found and cupped a breast, soon rolling the nipple between finger and thumb.

He ceased the kiss, stepping back and restoring himself, and dropping the balaclava over his face. Taurus removed the blindfold, feeling quite aroused by his kissing of the blonde, and he wanted to see how much she had been effected by the morning's interactions. See it in her eyes. After gaining his fill of her eyes, he spun her around, freeing her hands and gave her a slight nudge toward the wall.

"You have been doing well, woman." He gave her arse a playful swat. He loved the feel of the flesh under his hand. He gave her other cheek a playful swat with his other hand. The sounds of the slaps filled the room. "You like this? Tell me honestly?" He gave her two more slaps, one to each cheek. He then rubbed the abused flesh tenderly, giving them a gentle squeeze, before returning to playfully swatting them some more.

He stepped forward, bring his hands around to envelope both of her breasts. He squeezed them both, rolling the globes of flesh between his fingers as he pressed his groin against her arse. He pinched her nipples, tugging them lightly before gently mauling them again.

"You are enjoying my attention, aren't you? I know I have been forcing you to enjoy it, but there are times when you have enjoyed it, haven't you? Times when you have felt yourself surrender to your body's needs, wants or desires. Listen to it. Feel what it wants. Tell me what it wants. You've been good. I'll give you some of what you want for being good."

He let go of her, stepping back and gazing at her longingly as he shifted his focus to the more important factors for the day. His priorities finally set clearly in his mind, he left her alone in the room as he made ready to remind the city of who was truly in control.
 
Bridget felt him pulse and jump once against her tongue before he filled her mouth with his seed. With what was becoming a reaction she didn't really even have to think about anymore, she swallowed. Sucking gently until he had ceased twitching and the torrent had run it's course.

She barely had time to relax her mouth around him before he pulled out and drew her swiftly upwards. The spinning came and then the unsteady journey back to her room. Or at least she presumed that was their destination.

The kiss came as a total surprise, so much so that she found herself responding to the rough connection with his mouth. It was hard and fast, but there was something almost, almost, deeper to it. He pinned her to the wall, his hand capturing a breast, teasing the nipple as his lips laid a fresh and new claim to her mouth.
When at last his mouth left hers, her lips were tingling and her breathing thready. She winced as the blindfold was peeling away, squinting at the sudden light before her eyes met those behind the mask. His eyes met hers squarely, curiously. There was something shining in his, something almost familiar, recognisable, but she didn't get to look long enough to define it.

Another spin and shove towards the wall, freed hands reaching instinctively to brace against the wall and stop her colliding with it.

"You have been doing well, woman."
She gasped as a slight sting graced her behind, and then again as a matching slap was delivered to it's twin.
"You like this? Tell me honestly?"
Her brow furrowed in confusion. He was asking her opinion?
More gasps as fresh slaps landed on her ass, both sides, before his warm palm stroked the tingling skin, almost massaging, before more spanks followed.
"I...I don't..." She started shakily, unsure if his words were meant to be answered. Trying not to think about how each slap had sent a strange tingle through her body, about how the hands braced on the wall had almost pushed her ass towards his hand.

His body pressed up from behind, arms wrapping around her to put a breast in each hand to squeeze and fondle while his crotch rubbed against her now warm rear. It was strange. He was a madman, he had been unbelievably savage with her and yet, his touch, the position of their bodies, could be described as something akin to intimate.

"You are enjoying my attention, aren't you? I know I have been forcing you to enjoy it, but there are times when you have enjoyed it, haven't you? Times when you have felt yourself surrender to your body's needs, wants or desires. Listen to it. Feel what it wants. Tell me what it wants. You've been good. I'll give you some of what you want for being good."

"I don't know anything anymore..." She murmured, tone deepening as his fingers tugged on her embarassingly hard nipples. She hesitated, expecting that angry voice to return, for fury to rain down on her daring to speak, but it didn't come
"I haven't the slightest idea what I want, what my body wants. I don't know if I ever did..." Her cheeks began to heat as her nipples throbbed between his fingertips. "I know that I have...sometimes...enjoyed what you've, we've, done...but I...I don't know why. Times when you've taken me, touched me...made me feel things I never imagined...do things I've never done..." Another squeeze of his palms meant her words descended into a low sigh before the least expected reply left her lips.

"...I want to do more."

His touch withdrew and the door closed before she could say any more.

Drawing slowly back from the wall Bridget stood still for a little while, lost in her own thoughts.
What did she want?
Surely the answer she should have given was her freedom. Or clothes, a degree of modesty. To be able to shower alone. Read a newspaper. Even an elastic band to keep her blonde hair out of her way would have been something.

Moving to sit on the mattress Bridget had to wonder if the answer she gave, even with her confusion and fear, was in fact the truth.
 
For all their security measures, the effort they put into making sure that the rally would be safe, Taurus couldn't help but laugh as he got the truck into position. Police and private security personnel patrolled the park and the immediate area where the stand had been step up. There were a few spotters around, most probably with snipers beside them, but none of them had a clear line of sight on his position. Yet, he had an uninterrupted view of platform and a good section of the assembly area.

He hopped out, the clipboard in hand as he went around the back and jumped up into the back on the truck. Sitting in the middle was the 6 by 5 rack of rockets, all angled to deliver the payloads into the area where the crowd would gather in a couple of hours time. The timer had been set for two hours fifteen minutes, and Taurus activated it. The launch window of the truck had been replaced with paper so the rockets would punch through easily enough. He would be long gone before the mayhem commenced.

Taurus shed his trucker's overalls and put them into the backpack he left in the back of the truck, donned the floppy brimmed hat and got out of the truck. He locked the back, and walked off like he was on his way to somewhere else in town. If the public transport system was on the ball, he would be home in time to catch the breaking news.

~||~​

The crowd was passionate as the speaker continued with the introductions. He was 5 minutes late, but to him that meant he was ahead of schedule. News teams were filming the various people holding signs calling for better actions against Taurus. Placards reading "No More Bull!" and "Get rid of Bull's Shit" were some of those not aimed at the Mayor, Chief of Police and District Attorney.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please. If you would just calm down, I'm sure that things will go a lot smoother."

The timer reached zero.

The rockets had been set on a random launch pattern, and a half second delay between each rocket. That ensured that the rockets would delivered quickly and without interfering with each other. The first rocket tore the entire paper sheet away as it arced through the air toward the largest gathering of people before the stand.

Hearing the noise, people turned to see the smoke trail of three rockets in the air, but had little time to react as the fuel of the first had burnt out, igniting the fuse of the payload. Ten feet above the ground, it exploded, showering the area with small fragments of twisted metal and rat poison. Screams filled the air as people tried to get away from the initial blast. But more blasts filled the park area with smoke, metal, blood and screams.

Up on stage, Deputy Mayor Christine Parker and Deputy DA Ralph Morgan hunched low, and started to move when one rocket, flying lower and straighter than the rest, flew right between them and detonated. Emergency services personnel only identified them by dental records.

It was all over in 22 seconds. 28 rockets had devastated the rally and shocked the city once again. People lay dead and dying all over the park. Smoke, screams, shouting, crying and sirens filled the air. Police, EMT and Fire were all on scene in moments. News crews were racing around trying to capture footage of the carnage of yet another daring attack by Taurus, while everyone else was trying to save lives and figure out what the hell happened.

Officer Peter Travelli had seen where the smoke trails had come from, and was rushing over to the source. His pistol was drawn and he slowed as he reached the mouth of the alley.

"Officer Travelli requesting backup at Tosca, intersection with Main Park."

"Roger, backup on the way."

The policeman approached cautiously, his pistol aimed at the cabin until he confirmed it was clear. He continued to circle the truck, seeing that the back section was locked from the outside.

"Officer Travelli here. I have found what could be the launch site. No one present. Awaiting backup before proceeding further."

Inside, two of the rockets had failed to launch. One rocket, the wire attached to the timer had come loose on the way over. The other rocket, the fuel caught fire but didn't ignite and was slow burning in the rocket itself. Officer Travelli tested the door, jolting the truck as he tried. His actions brought the wire into connection just long enough to send the charge down to the rocket that hadn't had the chance to be launched.

"Fuck!" Travelli reached for his mike, but he watched the smoke trail with growing horror. Also watching was Lex Bosch, cameraman for Channel 5 News. He had his camera pointed in the direction of the alleyway when he caught the smoke trail. He followed it by instinct, his reflexes perfect for the the tracking shot. Professionalism kept the camera trained on the deadly payload while he personally started to feel his stomach tighten.

EMT crew 4's vehicle was parked beside the stage, and they were loading the last of the seriously wounded into the back. The driver had shut one door and was closing the other when the final rocket dropped into the back of the vehicle.

"FU-"

The vehicle exploded, killing everyone inside, the driver and several other wounded people nearby. Fragments tore into another EMT vehicle and two police cars, caused those to catch fire and explode, adding more to the death toll and general carnage.

Lex let go of his camera and threw up over his feet.

Officer Travelli called out to the approaching police officers, warning them to be careful when the final rocket's fuel finally burned out, igniting the fuse to its payload. The resulting explosion killed Officer Travelli, and wounded all four responding officers, two of whom died of their wounds.

~||~​

Taurus sat at his table, eating his dinner slowly as he watched the news reports as he had done over the last few hours. Even he was appalled at the carnage he wrought with his last attack.

The TV screen showed a standard news room, with a young woman presenting the news.

"We have just received an update that the death toll has be upgraded to one hundred and thirty nine, including six police officers, five paramedics, two firemen, the Deputy Mayor and Deputy District Attorney. So far, there have been no official claims to the attack, but the authorities are putting it squarely at the feet of Taurus."


He turned off the television. His attack was over, and the fallout would go for quite a while. He would give them five days grace before he started the process again. The deaths of two public figures, plus the high casualty count was going to have a far greater effect that he expected, and he didn't want to interfere with the aftermath.

Taurus turned his attentions to the blonde. All his work faded from his mind, as her expression, body and words came to the fore.

"I know that I have...sometimes...enjoyed what you've, we've, done...but I...I don't know why. Times when you've taken me, touched me...made me feel things I never imagined...do things I've never done..."

The long, low sigh that followed, then the most important words she spoke.

"...I want to do more."


"More. She wants to do more." He nodded to himself. "Yes, we will definitely do more, since that is what she wants."
 
Last edited:
The coverage of the aftermath at the rally was looped pretty all day and night, stopping only for snippets of other news and brief weather reports. It was one such ‘snippet’ that played only moments after Taurus turned off his TV.

“In other news, witnesses to a robbery at the convenience store on the corner of seventy-third and eighth are being asked to come forwards by police. Robbers threatened the owners and shoppers with two guns before making their escape with a considerable amount of cash from the register.” The words fell from the newscaster’s lips with a practised edge. Quick but not too fast, important but not overly emotional. His expression was neutral as the image on screen changed from a grainy still of an image captured by the store’s CCTV camera that featured two hooded individuals waving sawn off shotguns back to his face and the studio.

“The family and friends of missing woman Bridget Sumner appealed again today for information about her whereabouts. The twenty-eight year old was last seen four days when she left her place of work at Alfredo’s Italian restaurant. She has not made contact with family or friends in that time and while a police investigation at her home revealed there were no signs of forced entry, relatives believe something must have happened.”

The handsome newscaster disappeared as the image changed to one of a tearful looking couple, the blonde woman on the screen was tightly holding a framed photo of the woman who had vanished. It was obvious it was her daughter. Their face shape and features were so similar. They were stood outside the restaurant where the missing woman worked. Behind them were some members of staff, all of whom looked more than upset. A tall Mediterranean looking man appeared to be close to devastated, dark eyes red with heavy bags beneath them.

“It’s just not like Bridget. We didn’t see her very often, she worked so hard, but she always called. Always.” The woman’s voice was croaky and soft, trembling despite her obvious efforts to get her words out. “I can’t believe she’s done anything to hurt her-“ Her words tailed off and the man on screen wound his arm tighter around her shoulders, drawing her against his chest.
The owner of the restaurant appeared, telling viewers about the happy, vivacious maître d’ who had worked at his restaurant for nearly a decade, during his words the tall man at the back broke down in tears and disappeared from view. The video cut back to the parents and the father who took a deep, unsteady breath.

“We just want to know she’s ok.” He spoke slowly, his bass tones wracked with despair.

“Anyone with information is being asked to contact the Police Department.” The newscaster reappeared, his face largely unaffected by the tearful couple and their heartfelt plea. “And now, over to Cheryl with the weather…”

*~*~*~*~*​

In her room, Bridget was singing to herself. Counting cracks in the ceiling had ceased to be an effective way of passing the time. It just made her feel more trapped, somehow. So singing it was. Her voice soft and quiet as she sang snippets of songs that came into her head. Sometimes she managed a verse or two of one before her interest would wane and she’d stop to think of another. Once or twice she’d started singing a song that had made her feel a hundred times worse, songs that reminded her of her life, of her friends. Songs that made her throat burn and eyes itch with tears.

She sang songs she remembered her Dad singing to her in his rich, low tones. Songs by Dean Martin and the rest of the rat pack. Songs of love and of living life as it should be – happily and to the fullest. With a sigh she let her eyes move round the room slowly. Songs that couldn’t be more different from the life she was living at the moment. The life that was no longer hers to control.
Bridget forced herself to stand and stretch, groaning as her back clicked in the process. She’d been left alone for what felt like a long time. Her stomach was starting to ache a little, not too much, but enough to make her think it had been several hours since she’d last seen him.

Idly she wondered what he did when he left her in her room. Did he work? Was he living some strange kind of double life? A ‘normal’ man by day and her tormenter the rest of the time? Perhaps he worked in a public place, with people who had no idea of what he did when he went home. She frowned, thinking over the condition the building appeared to be in. How it had looked when she’d first arrived, more like a warehouse than anything. This wasn’t a home, not by any stretch of the imaginatio. What if he had an actual home someplace? Somewhere cosy and comfortable he went to, maybe even to be with a family.

Walking slowly back and forth across the room, swinging and stretching her arms, Bridget pondered the possibilities. He didn’t act like a businessman or a family man. But then he’d lost someone. She was sure of that. Losing loved ones could change even the calmest of people drastically, make the happiest, most optimistic of individuals into withdrawn, often suicidal, shells of their former selves.

Whatever happened to him, to her, it must have been horrendous…” She mused quietly.
 
Taurus put two ladle fulls of stew into the plastic bowl, along with a spoon and one of her water bottles refilled with water over towards her room. While he had not noticed, he was walking a lot more fluidly, with a great deal less tension than he had in the time he had her with him.

He opened the door, his balaclava and overalls in place, and stepped in. He closed the door casually, then walked over to where she was hunched up. He placed the bowl before her, the bottle beside it. He remained crouched in front of her, casually taking in what she was showing him. He enjoyed it, like any other man would enjoy the sight of a naked woman. There was a lusty twinkle in his eye, but not a predatory one.

"Once you have finished eating, come knock on your door. I will take you to the shower where you can get yourself cleaned up. Once that's done, we'll come back here, and we'll celebrate a major event for the city that occurred today. It will be nicer if you cooperate, and take part fully in the celebrations. If you do anything silly, like take too long to eat, forget to knock on the door or the like, then the celebrations will not be quite so good for you.

"While you're having dinner, think about what things you would like me to do with you. Is there anything that we've done together that has really got you aroused, or is there something that you're dying to have again that you haven't got yet? What about something you've been too scared to try?

"You will remain blindfolded, of course, unless you no longer desire your freedom and your life. But, if you prefer to not be tied up, we can do that. Or I could tie you up as you seem to like, and we can have all manner of fun that way.

"Regardless, we will celebrate sexually, here with whatever else is needed to make it a truly fun time for us both."

He slowly stood up, his gaze never leaving her naked body. "Can you blame me for wanting to enjoy the company, and body, of such a sexy woman as yourself? It is such a pity that no one else has been getting to know you as intimately as I have. You may not think very highly of me, but it really is bad that you are as alone as you are. You are too nice to be so lonesome."

He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him, locking it and pulling off the balaclava. He walked back to the main room, sitting down and staring off into space while he waited for her to signal she had finished eating.

"That young woman in there probably has no idea how lucky she has been ending up being raped by me so much. At least she will have the chance to live after all of this is over. I am giving her more of an option than those fucking pricks in City Hall ever gave Michelle. Not just those useless pencil pushers, but the whole damned fucking city too."

Tears rolled down his cheeks, his eyes two pools of haunted nightmares sitting on a face full of endless rage.

"Through all the carnage, destruction, deaths and maiming, all they will remember is the sole blonde woman that Taurus spared. She'll be famous for all the wrong reasons, and all the right ones too."

~||~​

Special Agent William Frants walked over to the police tape confidently. His regulation suit told everyone that he was an FBI agent, but he still showed his badge to the officer by the tape. The younger uniformed policeman raised the tape allowing William to pass without breaking his stride.

"Bill, why the fuck have you come down here for? We've got ourselves a routine mugging gone bad. There is nothing here that warrants you poking your nose in."

"Hi, Bob. What about Taurus?"

"What about him?" Detective Robert Ilses was starting to look nervous, mainly because the media was starting to turn up in numbers. Whenever the city PD and FBI put their heads together, it meant only one thing - Taurus.

"Bill, you're drawing flies."

"I know, so are a lot of other field agents right now. Every one of your active crimes sites is having a special agent or two turning up to have a quiet talk to the lead officer. The media will be swamped with stuff they wont know what to run with."

"Well, we're both on the case, you know."

"Along with several other detectives and about twenty agents. Plus, you're working other cases too. Like this one."

Bob let out his breath, trying to look casual while cameras were honing in on the two of them. "Talk to me."

"Let's go take a closer look, shall we? Could you be so kind as to invite me along. Standard drill of the day."

"Remind me never to piss you off, Bill."

"The truck that launched the rockets, we managed to get the plates from a CCTV, and ran a check. Rental. We followed the lead, and when the owner of the business was listed as a recent homicide victim, it just looked a little too fishy."

"Well, if it is Taurus, the bastard's covered his tracks well. Honestly, it looks like he was mugged, and was killed by accident. All the cash was taken, the bag was tossed into the river with a large rock in it. All the papers inside are soaked, and the ink has run and blurred. Which includes the master book recording all the rentals. One of our crime techs tried to get the book out, and left the last few pages behind. All of those blank, luckily. But the rest of it is rather fragile, so we don't know if there will be anything worthy to be pulled off it."

"Well, our techs are running over the remains of the truck, and from a professional standpoint, they're impressed. It looks like the explosion that took out the truck was a misfired rocket, rather than a deliberate attempt to hide anything. Still, it's going to be a few days before we know anything certain."

"The thing that's got me, is what the fuck does he want, apart from some twisted immortality as a sick cunt that killed huge numbers of people for no apparent reason?"

"Well, Bob, when we finally get the man, we'll ask him. I'm sure he's just itching to gloat and rub our faces in it."

"For me, Bill, I just want to look at him. Finally have an idea of who he is. You know?"

"Yeah, Bob. I know."
 
The door opened and the scent of the food hit her nostrils. Instinctively she lowered her gaze to the floor as he approached, watching as the bowl and the bottle of water came into her field of vision to rest upon the floor. His boots behind them. Waiting. Hesitantly she looked up towards the masked face.
The blue eyes within it were moving over her body, admiring it would appear. Suddenly he spoke and Bridget felt herself jump.

"Once you have finished eating, come knock on your door. I will take you to the shower where you can get yourself cleaned up. Once that's done, we'll come back here, and we'll celebrate a major event for the city that occurred today. It will be nicer if you cooperate, and take part fully in the celebrations. If you do anything silly, like take too long to eat, forget to knock on the door or the like, then the celebrations will not be quite so good for you.”

A shower sounded divine. The idea of celebrating something, sharing something, with him was beyond her comprehension. What kind of major event would need or warrant celebrating? When she’d been forced to leave her life behind there hadn’t been any holidays in the offing, unless she’d been with him far longer than she realised. She felt herself nod in response to his words before he continued.

"While you're having dinner, think about what things you would like me to do with you. Is there anything that we've done together that has really got you aroused, or is there something that you're dying to have again that you haven't got yet? What about something you've been too scared to try?”
Her breath caught in her throat and she tried to swallow. She was to tell him, actually tell him, what she wanted?

"You will remain blindfolded, of course, unless you no longer desire your freedom and your life. But, if you prefer to not be tied up, we can do that. Or I could tie you up as you seem to like, and we can have all manner of fun that way. Regardless, we will celebrate sexually, here with whatever else is needed to make it a truly fun time for us both."

Thank you,” She heard herself whisper quietly although whether she was thanking him for considering her enjoyment of whatever was to come or for still allowing her to consider regaining her freedom to be an option.
"Can you blame me for wanting to enjoy the company, and body, of such a sexy woman as yourself? It is such a pity that no one else has been getting to know you as intimately as I have. You may not think very highly of me, but it really is bad that you are as alone as you are. You are too nice to be so lonesome."

She blushed. She actually felt her cheeks grow warm at the odd compliment that he bestowed upon her. Bridget was more than a little relieved he left before her body could do anything more embarrassing by way of a reaction. She quickly picked up the bowl and began to eat, chewing and swallowing fairly mechanically. Her brain focused on the task he had left her with. To consider what it was she wanted him to do with her, to her. The amount of stew dwindled in the bowl but her brain still hadn’t come up with an answer. She drained half the bottle of water, still unsure of what it was she would say. Even as she lowered the blindfold over her eyes and her hand knocked on the door she still had no idea of what it was she wanted.

The door opened shortly afterwards and the rope encircled her wrists, then came the turning and the familiar tug and they were off. Her heart was hammering in her chest. What if she couldn’t answer him? Couldn’t tell him what he wanted to know? What if she genuinely didn’t know?
They reached the bathroom and the rope and blindfold were removed. She blinked a few times before glancing back towards the shower. She licked her lips and looked back at her captor, to where he stood near the wall. Bright blue eyes looking back from within the balaclava that concealed his identity.
I…I’ve been trying to think,” She began uncertainly. “Trying to do as you told me.” Her fingers interlaced and twisted behind her back, anxiously. “To think of what…what I want…

Her eyes looked down at the tiled floor and then back up at his face. She took a deeper breath and started to speak. The words began to fall quicker than even she could follow.
I’ve never, ever, felt the way you’ve made me feel in the times we’ve been together. I didn’t know I could feel such powerful highs and knowing that I could feel them after being…treated…as I have by you just, well, it just confuses me more than I can say. I should hate you, I do…I think…but if I hate you how is it I can react as I do, feel what I do?

“I mean. You’ve hurt me, made me do things I’d never heard of, thought of and yet thinking about them makes me feel almost sickeningly excited that you might make me do them again. Make me feel that way again.

Bridget paused to wet her lips, her brow frowning for a moment.

I can barely remember the lovers I’d had. Not that there were many…” She almost added sadly. “Barely remember what I thought sex was about but I’m sure it wasn’t this.
She began to turn away, as if she was going to start pacing but she forced herself to stay where she was.
I don’t know what I want you to do. Truly I don’t. I wouldn’t know where to begin.” Her hands came around to be wrung before her.

There are things, many things I’m sure, that I’ve never done…things I may never do, even here with you but again, to list them is beyond my ability.
Bridget felt her voice catch slightly as she came to something bearing a vague resemblance of a conclusion.

I don’t know what I want. What I want you to do or how I want you to do it. But I can promise you that I won’t resist. Whatever it is that you do, whatever it is that you want to do…to me, with me…I’ll…I’ll let you and I’ll…I’ll try to enjoy it.” Brown eyes held his as strongly as they dared. “I promise.
 
Taurus heard her knock, and proceeded to the door, opening it to find her already blindfolded and her arms awaiting the rope. He wasted no time in binding her, spinning her and leading her to the bathroom where he released her.

His mind was full of ideas, scenarios and scenes that could involve the delicious blonde before him. He saw various ways of pleasing her and himself. Some with a plethora of toys and props, others through simple commands to her to hold a position while he pummeled her body with his cock. But the one that caught him by surprise the most was one where he was, for the want of a better description, loving her.

He blinked the image away, pulling her blindfold off her. She blinked a few times. She appeared to be nervous, more so than usual. The way her tongue brushed her lip added to the overall assessment. He wondered what brought about the new worry, quickly settling on his request of her.

“I…I’ve been trying to think. Trying to do as you told me. To think of what…what I want…”

He stared, silently as she opened her mind to him. To do anything would risk breaking her flow of thought, which he was intensely interested in hearing.

“I’ve never, ever, felt the way you’ve made me feel in the times we’ve been together. I didn’t know I could feel such powerful highs and knowing that I could feel them after being…treated…as I have by you just, well, it just confuses me more than I can say. I should hate you, I do…I think…but if I hate you how is it I can react as I do, feel what I do?

“I mean. You’ve hurt me, made me do things I’d never heard of, thought of and yet thinking about them makes me feel almost sickeningly excited that you might make me do them again. Make me feel that way again.”


He managed to hide the smile that was forming at her declarations. She had truly liked what he had done to her? Part of her wanted to feel it again? He immediately started to refine the ideas he had for her, changing some, throwing out others, keeping a select few.

“I can barely remember the lovers I’d had. Not that there were many… Barely remember what I thought sex was about but I’m sure it wasn’t this.

“I don’t
know what I want you to do. Truly I don’t. I wouldn’t know where to begin.

“There are things, many things I’m sure, that I’ve never done…things I may never do, even here with you but again, to list them is beyond my ability.

“I don’t know what I want. What I want you to do or how I want you to do it. But I can promise you that I won’t resist. Whatever it is that you do, whatever it is that
you want to do…to me, with me…I’ll…I’ll let you and I’ll…I’ll try to enjoy it. I promise.”

He let the room remain silent for a while, before he nodded. "Bathe yourself. I will return."

The door was closed and locked behind her and he walked quickly to gather all the props and toys he was going to use. He assembled them in the room quickly, making sure that everything was where he wanted it. He wanted to stay there, and make sure everything was perfect for her taking, but he knew it was foolish.

He returned to the bathroom, taking up his spot as if he had never left. He observed her as she completed her preparations. His mind was drawn back to wonder who she was, apart from his captive. Such an attractive woman sleeping alone in a place that barely looked lived in. Why wasn't there someone else in that bed with her, fucking her crazy or merely exhausted from such a session. She knew her way around a man's body, as well as having a good idea of her own capabilities. Someone had been fortunate, but couldn't keep the prize he had been gifted.

Taurus wondered if he should keep her for himself. Once all was done, he would fade away, never to be found. Why not take her with him? He shook his head. There was no way the woman would willfully stay with him, not after all he had done to her. No, he would keep his word, and release her if she had not seen his face, nor heard his voice.

Finally, she was done, ready for them to celebrate his last attack. Once the blindfold was in place, rather than bind her hands before her, he bound them behind her. He spun her about enough to confuse her sense of direction, then took the loose end of the rope, passed it between her legs and lead her out. The rope was pulled taut, rubbing her sex as he led her on a longer, more convoluted route back to her room. He paused frequently to spin her about, then pulled her after him sharply, letting the rope rub her more delicate places and keep her a little off balance.

He brought her back to her room, closing the door and leading her to the A frame he had used with her before. He laid her along the length of it, keeping her hands abound behind her. He stood before her, and stripped completely. He did it so she could hear the fabric being removed, letting her imagine the steps he was taking as he got himself into a similar state as herself.

His hands combed her hair, clearing her face as he brought his hardness closer to her face. With his hands full of her hair, he guided her face up so her mouth was in the right place to take him when he thrust it forward. He bumped her lips with the head, smearing the drop of precum across them. When her mouth opened enough, he gave her his entire length; the head of his cock passing into her throat while he pressed her nose against his groin. He held it there for a few seconds, enjoying the feel of her throat about his intruding rod, before pulling it back enough to fuck her mouth while she sucked him.
 
Last edited:
“Bathe yourself. I will return."

Then he was gone.

Bridget was, at first, too stunned to do anything. Had she said something wrong? He’d asked and she’d answered. Perhaps her answer was not the one he wanted. After waiting for a few long minutes, half expecting the door to crash open and for him to stalk in with fury rolling off of him, she headed over, first to the toilet and then to the shower where she began to wash herself. Soaping her body from head to toe, working the lather into her elbows and knees, cleaning carefully between her legs. She was just applying shampoo to her hair when she heard the door open and he rejoined her.

No words. No actions. Just standing, as he had done previously. Standing and watching.
She tried not to wonder what he’d been doing, what he’d thought about her words. She focused on detangling and cleaning the lengths of her hair, rinsing it thoroughly before shutting off the water and drying herself.
She also tried not to think about what they were going to do, tried not focus on the fact that her stomach was trembling and it wasn’t with fear. Not exactly. If she was honest she wasn’t sure how she’d label the odd emotion that was making her hands shake ever so slightly. If she didn’t know better, she’d almost think it was excitement.

She approached him and the blindfold was replaced. She held out her arms and frowned beneath the fabric as he moved them back behind her before securing them. There was no overt aggression as he moved them, no frustration in the tightening of the rope. Perhaps she hadn’t disappointed him. She gasped quietly as the rope was pulled between her thighs and up in front of her. Pressed between the lips of her sex as he used it to move her along.
The trip back to her room was different in many ways. The route, instantly she could tell, was not the usual one. Perhaps it wasn’t to her room they were going? Then he kept stopping, kept turning her, kept her disorientated. There were sharper pulls on the rope, making her whimper as it rubbed insistently against sensitive flesh.

Eventually though they stopped, somewhere. She was bent over something that felt vaguely familiar, body bent forward at the waist, something beneath her torso but ending before her chin.

There was the sound of fabric shifting, being pulled. He was shedding his clothes. She didn’t need to be able to see to know that was the case. Idly she wondered if he was keeping his balaclava on which was followed by wondering what his voice, his true voice, sounded like.

Hands touched her hair, pushing it back, gathering it and using it to move her face until it was as he wished. Chin up slightly. She sensed what was to come. Smooth, almost hot, skin brushed her lips. Slightly wet too. Lips parted and barely before she’d had chance to breathe his whole cock was pushed into her mouth and beyond. She could feel the coarse hairs that covered the skin at the base of his shaft against her nose, feel the firmness of his pelvis behind them. Her throat constricted around him, tongue and mouth working feverishly to try and allow her to breathe whilst never ceasing in trying to pleasure him.

Moments passed and then he withdrew. A snatch of breath and he was back within her mouth, taking it, using it. Bridget stayed true to her word. Lips stretched tight around him, tongue stroking and massaging with every pass between them. Cheeks hollowed slightly as she sucked.

She promised not to resist and she wasn’t. Aside from the slightly forced element of her position and the rope, she was as willing as was possible. Fighting the urge to gag when deeper thrusts drove him uncomfortably into her throat.

She promised to try and enjoy it and to her mixed confusion and relief…she was.
 
Back
Top