Mass/NH members looking to play

Please don't shoot the messenger...

Sounds good. Although the typical arc of this type of thread goes something like this:

Thread is posted.

Many males reply.

Many more males reply.

A lone female replies.

All the males above plus a whole bunch of new ones declare their immediate and urgent need to be of, er, service to the newly arrived female.

Said female blanches at the thought of being crushed beneath the combined weight of a horde of frustrated masculinity and heads for the horizon at speed.

The disillusioned males mostly stand down, so to speak. There is some desultory chat about keeping the thread going against the day when another female should appear.

Thread dies.
 
Last edited:
Sounds fun, central Mass, but never been on a play date before :eek: haha
 
north of boston

Lets keep this open and honest, men, women and couples that want to chat or play. Lets have some fun with this
 
Im sure you are being honest, I am hoping that with outspoken people like us we can get this thing going and keep it going. Hey if other states can do it why can't we. As for me....

My partner in crime and I want to spice things up a bit and invite some new blood to our playdates
 
Last edited:
So uhh.. how bout those Bruins! :cool: Off to bed for me, hopefully by tomorrow night when I stop back in we'll have some more folks in here! I'll leave it up to you guys to bring them in haha
 
I do like the idea. It's actually sort of a dream of mine to be part of a group of cool people who share everything from discussions of fantasies, to adult entertainment, to actual play.

Still not sure if the local ladies are represented here in sufficient numbers, though.

But I'm open to being proven wrong. ;)
 
I do like the idea. It's actually sort of a dream of mine to be part of a group of cool people who share everything from discussions of fantasies, to adult entertainment, to actual play.

Still not sure if the local ladies are represented here in sufficient numbers, though.

But I'm open to being proven wrong. ;)

Well, Blase lets try to get them in on the fun. I can't be the only one in the area that feels this way. There just has to be other sex crazy females like me around here
 
Well, Blase lets try to get them in on the fun. I can't be the only one in the area that feels this way. There just has to be other sex crazy females like me around here
Well, I have a hunch that your presence will do more than mine to draw them, TigerGirl.

I'll try to do my part, though.

*clears throat*

"Hey! Single guy who likes girls, here!

Don't all run up at once!!"
 
I'm afraid I have to turn in for the night.

In any case, I'm sure we've managed to get some of the local Lit ladies thinking, or at least measuring the distance to the exit.

Thanks for starting this thread, TigerGirl!

You're right, it's fun!
 
29yo male here down rte 24. Would love to meet someone new for playdates or even any g rated outdoor adventures...weather's getting nice out.
 
welcome

Welcome to our new thread. Hoping to have so fun sharing with like minded people in the same region. I would like to see this thread go on. Hey ladies please come join us
 
I hope that with your help we can get this thread going strong, so all New England Lit members can have a place to chat and maybe.....

So please join us and share you deepest darkest fantasies, who know maybe you will find someone on the area that shares your intrest
 
New England thread

Great idea here.....hope it draws lots of us playful people from The region....
 
Acton area

I think TheOnlyTigerGirl is on to something

Attractive 54 M and fit - I prefer ladies one on one but definitely enjoy playing with couples.

I particularly enjoy having a lover use my face as her personal pleasure tool before moving on the other more obvious ones.

Light bondage is always fun if the lady enjoys it.

And is there anything at all wrong with keeping a sexy woman dangling on the edge, just almost there, wanting it so very badly, feeling it getting closer, ALMOST there, just a little longer before she can... and then denying her release?

There may be something a little twisted in me that I enjoy this, but hey, we all have our kinks and in the end she will always be smiling.
 
Last edited:
north shore looking for fun with couples. Salem/Beverly/Danvers area

Bi Male - 29
 
RI needs some love too!!

Hey there,

Love the thread! I have tried to get something like this going for a long time but it's always better when a woman starts the fun. Anyways, not MA or NH, but RI is so close it seems cruel to leave your biggest little neighbor out.

I am a married, professional male who is interested in a fun play date with a married or single woman. I would also enjoy watching a married couple or being watched by a married man while I enjoy his wife. Sorry for the bi guys out there and the swingers but I am not bi and the wife is not interested (been trying to get her to open up on this for years but she won't budge).

Please send me a message if you would be interested in pursuing any of the above mentioned encounters.

~J
 
good morning....kinda new around here but wanted to say hello
to the rest of my neighbors

feel free to message me if your in the mood to chat
 
Well am half of a couple that would love others to play with either in person or on cam. I'm Bi, he's not. We love the idea of a couple that would like to swap and play.
 
Back
Top