60 Plus Check In

Happy Birthday Angie Dickinson. 85 years old today.

0001141_63.jpeg

Not a 60+ year old, but I'm sad to see this thread having gone quiet. Let's see if I can spark life into it.

70 Plus

MWM, 70YO, in Central Texas(around SA) Like to talk about sex, since my wife totally lost interest about two years ago.
Lades, let's chat!

How do you like 60?

Hello all,

I turned 60 earlier this year and, so far, it's been a pretty easy transition. I'm interested in hearing from any of you (male or female) who are enjoying this new milestone in life. How are you feeling at this point? How is your sex drive and sex life? Let's have a conversation!

Bill in Atlanta

67 and still active. Love to text chat with the younger ladies on Skype, unfortunately unable to use voice contact as the only bit of my body that has given up are my ears, almost totally deaf now.

I'm 63, homoflexible guy, in good health and ready to orally pleasure ANY man or woman who has a need! LOVE being on Lit and have a tremendous amount of fun here! But..."there ain't nothin' like the Real Thing, baby," to get me hot and worked up!!! 💓

Horny guys or gals, don't be shy, read my profile, and then PM me or message me on KIK at GloriHoleLover! Let's have some fun together!!! 😋

Checkin' in....

Hello there...I'm a 71 yr old fit and healthy MWM who enjoys feeling sensual and erotic. Love to chat, especially if it is sexy and erotic and doesn't matter if male or female. It seems the older I get the more open to new and different experiences I become and that is just lots of fun. ;)

Please feel free to read my profile here and also PM me too, if you'd like too...I'm also connected to Skype here and love to Skype with fun and polite people who would enjoy some naked Skype time with me :)

Hi all! I'm 62, MWM, (bi-curious and man-scaped) semi-retired and newly moved to Memphis, TN. I'm 5' 11" and around 215, you know, the usual old balding paunchy guy, but I think I have a pretty sweet personality and a sharp wit. Being new in town gets a little lonely. I'd love to have someone to talk to whether it's local or not. IM me if you're interested. If it turns into something more, that'd be fantastic!

Count me in

I am a 62 bi female who is open to ideas. Would love to share ideas or chat. I confess though, i fantasize about younger men often. I do like getting to know other like minded folks though. Sharing experiences, fantasies, etc. :D

superwoman59

Marie here In Ontario Canada, I,m 63, married and enjoy this site very much! Sex, fantasy, experiences sometimes a rp. It seems just about anything goes here with anonimity. I,m retired, so...every day is Saturday...give me a shout, lets see ifwe connect :)

Welcome Marie! Hope you find good connections and fun here.

65 year old female here. I have two lovers. One 68 who is totally vanilla and one who is 51 that gives me my kink. I'm not dead yet, still going strong !!

A, mid 60's, lady who enjoys kink. Would you be interested in another sub? ;):devil:

Back