VT's OOC proposals (for those interested)

VampiricTouch

Cold Selfish Bitch
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Posts
3,877
This thread contains the ideas that have captured my interest. This is really just a repository to organize them. Most of these ideas are incomplete thoughts and will likely never go into play. This is, in many ways, notes for my reference as well as for those who are interested to build upon. At the moment I am really only interested in the following:

Left Behind [Status - Open]

The Ranch of ReNova [Status - Open]

If you are interested in writing anything with me, please PM me with the following -
1. A description of what you're interesting in playing
2. Which direction you would like to see the story go
3. A thread (or several) that you are proud of and would like to use as a writing sample for a background check.

Of course since I'm asking for a writing sample, it's only fair that I provide my own. If you would like to do a background check on my work, I would suggest the following :

The slightly better balance of story and sex:
Dark Mind
Scarlet Spring
Corruption
The more sex than story:
Forging the Chains


About Me
Thank you for taking the time to visit my OOC proposals. Here is a space where I'd like to organize my thoughts and provide a little bit about my writing style and interests.

I write a minimum of 3 paragraphs. I usually write more, depending on the situation at hand and how much I’m given to work with. I put a lot of emphasis in trying to make sure I have complete, coherent sentences. I’m not a grammar or spelling nazi but I do try hard to make sure my posts are proof read multiple times before and after posting. I would greatly appreciate well-structured and thought out paragraphs in return.

I like stories. I value a good story over a good fuck. I like having both, but having a coherent story is important to me. I will not break the flow of the story just to have a sex scene, unless the characters actually lead us there. I do have moments where I really just want to write a sex scene with no real story backing it up, but those are typically one shot pieces.

I like to collaborate about stories. I really like having well thought out characters and a good idea where the story will go. I will probably ask for IM information if story discussions take off. It is not necessary to use IM as the medium of discussion, it is merely a preference. Even beyond the collaboration, I want to get to know my writing partner. I want to know how he or she thinks, what they value, what they want. I believe that for most people, the characters created tend to be an extension of themselves. Characters are a reflection of some part of their own personality or reality. I’d like to be able to ask, “How’re you doing?” and get a truthful response about their day, the demons of their reality as well as the joys of overcoming them. Perhaps the word “friendship” might be a bit trite, but in the fanciful depths of my mind, I would want to be friends.

I’ve been told that I’m intimidating. I’ve been told that I’m difficult to write with. I’ve been told I’m a control freak. I like to know what’s going to happen. I have a bad habit of playing “20 questions” about what will happen, what might happen and where it could go. I’m working on breaking the habit. If after all of these warnings, you’re still interested in taking a chance with me, then send me a PM. I don’t promise a good story. In fact I can’t even promise a story right now. My muse is still hurting from the last hand I was dealt. But I’m willing to discuss story ideas and if ideas mesh, try my hand at writing them.

Ons
  • Story planning and plotting:
    I really enjoy story discussions. I will most likely share IM information with a cowriter prior to writing simply for that purpose. I like pondering the “what ifs” and the possibilities that the characters in question might run into. I like to explore the world and what can exist there and the trials and tribulations that might come their way. I LOVE to be able to talk to a cowriter – story or not.

  • Well written, thought out, and structured posts:
    I enjoy depth within the characters, their history, their story, and the details that make them special. I do try hard to provide tension and depth in my writing. Please make an effort to provide me the same in return.

  • Damaged Goods:
    No one is perfect. It stands to reason that the characters we create are not perfect either. It’s what makes them interesting, it’s what gives them depth, and it’s their imperfection that makes them perfect.

  • Non Consent:
    I have a soft spot for reluctance and N/C. I like turning that whimpered ‘no’, into an unmistakable ‘yes’. Whether it be convincing her to let go in a semi-public locale where they might get caught, or the man she really shouldn’t be sleeping with for all the right reasons -that’s incredibly sexy to me. Brutal rape, is not, but I will write it. I believe that rape has its place in a story and I’m fully capable of writing it if needed. I’ve written it quite often actually because the progression of the story line is important to me.
  • The boundary between pain and pleasure:
    Spankings, hard rough hip-bruising sex, bites, scratches, hair pulling are an absolute yes. I love the strain of a hand gripped tight in my hair, I love the reddening handprint on my ass and I LOVE a good hard fuck.
  • The First:
    There’s always a first time. I enjoy this for the innocence lost, for the tainting of something that was pure, and for the discovery of a whole new world of pleasure I’m sure your character will guide me through.
  • Bondage:
    I enjoy the dubious feeling of being caught in the web of someone I have to trust. I love testing the limits of restraint. This can be ropes or cuffs or even calloused hands holding my wrists captive.
  • Anal/Double penetration:
    This can be a huge turn on for me if it’s done with proper prep work beforehand and taken slow. To me, anal puts me in a very vulnerable position, but because of the vulnerability, it is also incredibly intimate, especially when a slow taking flirts with that pain and pleasure line.
  • Hands and lips and teeth…:
    Hands running racetracks along the length of my body and back is a huge turn on for me. Forget all the other foreplay licking and biting and teasing. This by itself, exploring the body with the possessive grip of hands and nails and lips and teeth will do me in. Every. Single. Time.

Offs
  • Bad Grammar and Spelling:
    I make a tremendous effort to write several paragraphs for a post. I also try very hard to review my posts to catch grammar and spelling errors, before and after posting. Please afford me some of the same courtesy by checking your grammar and spelling.
  • Vomit, Urine, Excrement:
    Absolutely not. No to bathroom play or anything related to that.
  • Bodily mutilation:
    Biting, scratching, the accidental graze of a knife is fine, even sexy, however carving or branding your name into my character is not. I would like to not wind up in the hospital.

Maybes – Ask First Please!
  • Alien Species:
    I typically don’t write strange alien species, however if the addition is a necessary addition for the story to run, I will be willing to consider it. My mind has definitely wandered into strange areas like tentacles and similarly bizarre places. So this isn’t entirely out of the realm of possibility.
  • Impregnation:
    I’ve never written this before. I’m not against trying it, but keep in mind that the concept is very unfamiliar to me.
  • Drug Use:
    I’ve never used drugs and I have no idea what results most drugs will have. I don’t mind it as much as I’m just very unfamiliar with it.
  • Incest:
    I've never written it before. Not entirely sure how I feel about being attracted to a family member. I know I will have issue if it's a younger sibling. I might consider if it's with someone older... Ask first
 
Last edited:
Fading Memories

An Academy claims to be cultivating elite students that excel at learning. It's students are indoctrinated to believe that they are in an accelerated program designed to suit their learning abilities.

What the students don't know is that they are merely test subjects for medicine. The Academy was originally government run and medicine was a very insignificant part of it. Its purpose was to find a means of educating students so that learning could be accelerated. After some time, the endeavor faded and the whole setup was sold to a private pharmaceutical company specializing in neurological medicine.

The medicine they are testing enhances certain memories and makes others insignificant to the point of being quickly forgotten. Consistently across all students is that their academic retention of certain subjects is extremely high. However their memories regarding social life is drastically diminished, so much so that it's difficult to remember who is in a class. If a student isn't seen for a day or two, the rest of the class will forget ever meeting the student. The physical side effects of the medicine varies from person to person. They range anywhere from chronic migraines to colorblindness, to anemia.

The Academy is completely isolated from the outside world. One side is a forest and the other is a cliff overlooking the sea. The students themselves have very little understanding of the real world. They know only what is written in books and taught to them by the staff. In this environment, they are completely protected and secure. They have no worries of food, shelter, money... and they will be taken cared of for the rest of their lives... that is if the side effects don't kill them (which they generally don't)

After a certain amount of time, the students 'graduate' and are incorporated into the outside world, where each student is given a job (generally within the company), an identity and a paper trail of background. The result is a puppet that is happy with the place they have in life simply because they don't know anything else.

Frequently asked questions:

Where do these students come from?
These students are from abandoned children. Taken from birth from mothers who have no means of caring for the child, who don't want the child etc...These babies are recorded as stillborn and taken to the academy. There is no record of them. The Academy has an adoption agency as a front and they use that to help build the background of a student once a student is 'enrolled'. Their "parents" are fabricated entities, or actual staff, thus creating the paper trail for when they graduate. However, this background is only linked to the student after they graduate. If the student escapes prior, they will have no identity in the real world.

Do the students know that there is an outside world? Don't they wonder about the outside world?

The students know that an outside world exist, but no real knowledge about the world other than what they are able to learn from books. Some time or another the question probably has occurred to them that there is something abnormal about the Academy, however the question is quickly forgotten. (Sort of like... you can be 'bothered' by something, but when after a while you can't remember quite why you're bothered by it, it's hard to focus on the feeling of being bothered.)

What does the corporation gain from this? What is the aim of the medication?

The corporation's goal is to enhance specific memory. To be able to target specific 'genres' of memory and enhance its retention. Such a drug, when perfected and provided as commercial use, could be given to students to learn faster, prescribed to the old to slow the affects of Alzheimers... and it even has potential in the black market since an overdose can leave a victim wiped clean of memories, a blank slate open to suggestion and manipulation.

What is this medicine?
Exaphertel (the abbreviated name of the chemical compound) targets the memory region of the brain where memories are retained for 'core interests'. It does so at the cost of memory retention in the remain areas of the brain by forcing the biochemical balace to shift to the focus area, enabling synaptic coupling to occur more efficiently, and remain for longer durations. With a high dosage, along with a secondary drug, the entire memory region can be reset, scrambling the synaptic connections to the point where there are no conscious cognitive memories.

What happens if someone manages to escape? Not all students will react the same way to the medicine and there has to be a bright kid somewhere who 'figures it out'?
That's what I want to try playing here. I want to see what happens if a student escapes from the Academy. If you're interested in playing in this setting, please PM.
I also need a name for the Academy, and the corporation (as well as the entire thread title altogether) so if you have ideas for that please please let me know.



(Disclaimer - setting taken from manga "The Hour of the Mice". Also, Marauder13 takes the credit of naming the medicine and it's effects.)
 
Last edited:
Claymore

The writer working on this thread with me has left Lit. This idea is officially open again.

For as long as anyone can remember, yoma have terrorized the human race with human inner organs being their main diet. In terms of speed strength and healing, they are superior to the average human. In addition to that, is when a yoma has consumed an entire human, they can change their appearance to look like the one they consumed as well as retain the person's memory.

In an attempt to fight back, an organization appeared to find some means of sensing and killing yoma. The solution they came up with was to combine human and monster. This process starts at a young age, most of the people involved were orphans picked up off the streets and having the flesh of other monsters in-grafted into their body (the subject becomes sterile after wards). No one is a willing test subject. After the body adjusts and the person can battle the internal struggle to contain the monster, they lose their original eye color and hair color. Whatever it is fades into a light blonde and eyes become silver - commonly termed, silver eyed witches. They retain a portion of the strength, speed and healing depending upon the person, how much training they put in and how much of their yoma energy they draw upon. More importantly, they can sense yoma.

These silver eyed witches do not have the same hunger pangs like yoma, however, they are in constant internal battle where the human conscious is keeping the monster inside in check. If one draws too much on the yoma half or if they are too badly injured to maintain a firm hold upon it, the person 'Awakens'. An Awakened is several times stronger than the average yoma, probably because they were originally trained warriors so they retain the basic instinct of defense and offense. Once a person 'awakens' there is no turning back after that.

Originally the organization experimented with men and women, however they quickly found out that the awakening is euphoric. For unknown reasons, men were more likely to fall into the desire for more power and be tempted by the euphoria that swamps the reasoning of their own consciousness. Therefore they stopped experimenting on men, and continued the experimentation with only women.

From a young age, they are trained with the sword, specifically a claymore. All of them are assigned a claymore with a simple unique emblem upon it. A sword can be thus linked to its owner. The other name they are dubbed is Claymore. After a certain amount of time after in-grafting, the Claymore will stop aging. They are either killed or they awaken. Each Claymore knows her own limits and when they've drawn close to the point where they can no longer contain the monster inside, most wish to die human and will request someone to kill them while they can still maintain their humanity.

Claymores are divided into offensive and defensive types. If a Claymore goes into battle with the underlying thought of 'I want to kill my opponent', they usually become an offensive type, in which attack power is much higher and explosive. However, their healing, specifically regeneration is much slower and limited. With a lot of struggling and high concentration, they can reattach a lost limb only if it is a fresh wound, however they will not be able to regenerate the limb. If a Claymore goes into battle with the underlying thought of 'I want to survive', they usually develop into a defensive type, in where they are better at yoma manipulation, sensing and their attack power is lower. They are able to regenerate a lost limb at the cost of a lot of energy and concentration (but hell they can regenerate it.)

After training, Claymores were then sent out on missions to kill yoma that had been plaguing villages. Had the organization done this out of charity, the public might have been more accepting of these witches, but with each yoma extermination, the village is forced to pay highly for the service, a payment they could barely afford to begin with.

There are three cases in which the organization will outright execute a Claymore. If the Claymore deserts the organization, others will be sent to hunt them down. If a Claymore is near awakening, they will also be killed, hopefully before awakening. (Of course if the Claymore is not killed in time, the awakened will have to be hunted) Finally, there is a rule within the organization - Claymores are not allowed to kill humans. This is regardless of how deserving of death the human is. If they do kill, the Claymore will be hunted. Outside of these three cases, if a Claymore proves to be problematic in any way, the organization will dispose of them indirectly by continuously sending them on missions that are harder than their capabilities. (of course if the Claymore is strong, they might not die this way)

I'm thinking of playing during the time when the organization has just decided to stop experimenting on men. Therefore there should be a few male Claymores still in existence and are slowly being indirectly disposed of. (Just so I don't have to write a girl on girl scene here)


(aside - background and setting taken from the manga (and anime) Claymore )
 
Last edited:
It is awesome to have you back VT :rose:

If you are looking for a very talented writer who can hold her own and challenge your writing capabilities, then look no further ;)
 
Murder on the Net

A year ago, a group of sex offenders had been kidnapping women and raping them while filming the act for an online audience. A website had been setup to stream the video for clients that had paid a premium. A year ago, the group was apprehended. Even after the police took them into custody, the trauma wrought upon her was irrevocable. Despite all efforts to help her, she committed suicide two months later with both her wrists cut.

A year later, a series of deaths have occurred. Originally they were classified as suicide as the bodies were found seated in front of their home computer with their wrists cut. However with the uncanny resemblance in their deaths, and most of all, the same website in which they all die in front of, the authorities are pressed to admit that they have a serial murderer, a spider on the web, in their hands.

Just who is this phantom on the net, this spider spinning its web? Could it be the girl's ghost having yet to move on? Or... is it a relative seeking vengeance as s/he hunts down those clients that had witnessed the girl's rape and watched it as entertainment?

______________________________​
Important - This is not a request for cowriter, this is a request for another pair to 'write' this story. I know my abilities and I know that I am not able to write a detective/cop/murder story.

What I have there is the background. I'm thinking the leading characters would be the detective, the murderer and probably a journalist as the case is slowly unraveled... and the detective finds out that the murderer is someone she knows... and possibly loves?

If you (and a friend) are interested in writing this thread and would like some more details outside of what I've provided here (such as who the murderer is), send me a PM and let me know.

If you are interested in writing the female detective and need a male counterpart to your tune, send Marauder13 a PM as I recall he was interested in writing the story.
 
Last edited:
Nature Never Nurtures

The deer was wild eyed with panic, knowing that it's death was coming as the waning moon delineated the shadowy forms that closed in on its side. Onyxia and Ebony were flanking their prey, teeth bared to wound it every chance they got, waiting for the opportunity for their prey to lose it's rapidly diminishing stamina. She followed their lead, her crude spear slashing each time she caught up enough to do so... it wouldn't be long now, not with the blood loss and pressure the pack was inflicting upon it. She could see the deer's eyes roll white with fear, its steps faltering in time for Ebony to leap for it's throat with a growl... The deer stumbled and finally fell as it's life left with the crimson blood that covered the ground.

The pack closed in around the fallen deer, panting with satisfaction at their joined kill as Ebony threw his head back with a triumphant howl. She dropped to her knees and with the rest of her family, joined the hunt song. The sound of their voices lifting up through the trees, proudly announcing their kill and reveling in their success.

They returned to their den, bringing Silvermane and the litter their share of the venison. Ebony strutted forward to his mate, affectionate as he settled down beside her. In the far corner of their den was a small fire Ebony had gotten accustomed to. He watched the the two legger bring her share of their meal to the fire. The two legger was odd, she seemed to have a persistent desire for her kills smoked in the fire. For as long as he could remember, even when he was a pup, she was allowed the fire, if only so that she'd eat her meals. He had long since accepted the difference of she-who-was-pack, her strange ways, strange looks, even the oddity that she required other skins to keep warm as opposed to depending on her own fur. But considering that she only had fur growing from her head... it was no wonder she got cold.

She turned to her leader, now satiated with the venison in her belly, and slowly edged towards Ebony in submission on all fours. With a wolfish grin, she flattened her body to diminish herself as she tilted her head up to lick the edge of Ebony's muzzle and softly whimpered her thanks. She saw Silvermane lift her head at her approach and with her thanks voiced, she carefully backed away so as to not incur the alpha female's wrath. She curled up amongst the pack, the smell of her family lulling her to sleep as false dawn gently blanketed them in their slumber.

__________________​

This is a brief glimpse of the character played. It would be interesting to play out as once she's found there will be a language barrier. But all in all there are lots of possibilities that can occur.


__________________​
Dee, thank you very much for your warm welcome~! I will hold you to your offer if I need a female counterpart in any story I write! :heart::heart:
 
Last edited:
I'd be pleased to start another with you, VT...though I can only promise one or two posts a week. Your detective idea is a possibility, and I'd be willing to discuss anything else with you.
 
The deer was wild eyed with panic, knowing that it's death was coming as the waning moon delineated the shadowy forms that closed in on its side. Onyxia and Ebony were flanking their prey, teeth bared to wound it every chance they got, waiting for the opportunity for their prey to lose it's rapidly diminishing stamina. She followed their lead, her crude spear slashing each time she caught up enough to do so... it wouldn't be long now, not with the blood loss and pressure the pack was inflicting upon it. She could see the deer's eyes roll white with fear, its steps faltering in time for Ebony to leap for it's throat with a growl... The deer stumbled and finally fell as it's life left with the crimson blood that covered the ground.

The pack closed in around the fallen deer, panting with satisfaction at their joined kill as Ebony threw his head back with a triumphant howl. She dropped to her knees and with the rest of her family, joined the hunt song. The sound of their voices lifting up through the trees, proudly announcing their kill and reveling in their success.

They returned to their den, bringing Silvermane and the litter their share of the venison. Ebony strutted forward to his mate, affectionate as he settled down beside her. In the far corner of their den was a small fire Ebony had gotten accustomed to. He watched the the two legger bring her share of their meal to the fire. The two legger was odd, she seemed to have a persistent desire for her kills smoked in the fire. For as long as he could remember, even when he was a pup, she was allowed the fire, if only so that she'd eat her meals. He had long since accepted the difference of she-who-was-pack, her strange ways, strange looks, even the oddity that she required other skins to keep warm as opposed to depending on her own fur. But considering that she only had fur growing from her head... it was no wonder she got cold.

She turned to her leader, now satiated with the venison in her belly, and slowly edged towards Ebony in submission on all fours. With a wolfish grin, she flattened her body to diminish herself as she tilted her head up to lick the edge of Ebony's muzzle and softly whimpered her thanks. She saw Silvermane lift her head at her approach and with her thanks voiced, she carefully backed away so as to not incur the alpha female's wrath. She curled up amongst the pack, the smell of her family lulling her to sleep as false dawn gently blanketed them in their slumber.

__________________​

This is a brief glimpse of the character played. It would be interesting to play out as once she's found there will be a language barrier. But all in all there are lots of possibilities that can occur.


__________________​
Dee, thank you very much for your warm welcome~! I will hold you to your offer if I need a female counterpart in any story I write! :heart::heart:

that sounds like one interesting story
 
Hi VT and Im so delighted you're back with us. Good luck with the OOC.:)

Fantastic ideas, and a prime example of what a gorgeous writer you are. :rose:
 
Tio - One or two posts a week is fine. I'm fairly busy myself, and if I remember correctly, writing with you means I'm only able to write one or two posts a week anyways.

Kitten - Thank you, I thought it would be interesting to play out.

Alana - Thank you, You're too kind. Such compliments from you mean so much.... I'm glad to be back, though writing has been a bit slow as of late.... with not quite enough threads to keep me running around.
 
VT, Some very interesting story ideas there, particularly Nature Never Nurtures. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on it and where it may go etc. I too can only commit to a couple of posts a week or thereabouts due to working in the tiring world of shift work.

Please let me know if you wish to bounce some ideas around or develop any of these threads further.

A
 
Cursed Deliverance

He had been hunting her. The woman... no, witch that was renown for dabbling in the darker arts. There had been no deaths yet, but should she continue, the magic was sure to consume her and taint others... The church would not allow that to happen.

It was an open clearing where she worked, listening to the call of the earth as it spoke of the dry season. The village surely would not survive another dry spell along with the taxes for the church and with patience, she began the ritual... for rain.

The fire was smoky as it wafted through the air, the soft incantations stirring a rare wind to whip through the white ceremonial robes. Smoke condensed in the sky, spiraling ominously into storm clouds that hung low above the small village, quickly encompassing the limits before she closed the spell and lightning flashed above her head. The heavens opened to pour out rain as the cracked ground swallowed the offering deluge of water. The rain quickly doused the fire and drenched her robes and bag, the gold trimmed purity of white clinging to a body that suggested decadence in her full curves.

She swayed, more from the weariness of her efforts than the wind that tossed and chilled her. It was a struggle to return to the hut she lived in and without pulling the robes off, she crumpled on the bed in an exhausted sleep.

It was the moment when he brought down his sword that it occurred. Her eyes flew open in a thrice and the esoteric words resounded in their ears. The blade stopped a mere breath away from her skin, as if the words itself bound him and the silver door opened. The words "Cursed Deliverance" were emblazoned over it as she backed up frantically. She never knew that this would be the result of her spell for self preservation. She never saw the door, never realized it was there until her hand fell through into emptiness... and with a small weary smile, daring him to follow, she turned and stepped through.


________________________​
There can be many possibilities here. The general idea I want to preserve is when this 'man' genuinely attacks with full intent to kill, a door will open, allowing them to step through into a different 'universe'. It becomes a curse that only comes into affect when this condition is met and only with this man. (It activates and will consistently defends the woman against only one assailant. )

If they fall into the universe, they will wake up in separate places of this 'setting' with people around them having specific memories about the person. (i.e. She could wake up in the middle of nowhere with a stranger approaching her, calling her 'wife', because she is married to him in this universe. She will maintain the same face and features as when she fell.)

Something like that. It's open to a lot of changes, possibilities....and still an idea in progress. If you're interested, PM me with possible 'universes/settings' to explore, plot to try... etc
 
Last edited:

On a similar vein as the previous idea...
__________________​
What if there was a book of mostly blank pages, and those who dare read it... enter the world of that book? From the moment you crack open its pages and read the first sentence, the world as you know fades to nothing...and you as a person enter the book.

What if the world you entered was waging a war? Two sides at odds with each other and your friend, or lover appeared at the opposing side without your knowledge? They aid their individual sides in preparation for war, stealing resources and lives from the other until enough hatred builds... and when they clash, they see their friend on the opposing enemy lines?
 
Cheating Death (Tentative Title)

She… she was from the upper class of society. Her life planned and laid before her without regards to her… Yet from those stolen moments of solitude, she found that her thoughts always strayed to him. Always yearned for the man she was not to be with, that was beneath her standing.

He… He was a commoner, made influential by the man arranged to marry her. Always he watched her, the girl that grew into a woman, who maintained the purity of her standing, who held strong to the convictions of her society and strove to love a fiancé that cared little for her and could not appreciate the woman he was fortunate to have.

Her fiancé was frivolous. The women he tumbled were more than any could count or remember… and the woman he was to marry was merely bauble he needed to assure the inheritance of his lineage. It had been the spur of a moment that he decided to bed the woman promised to him, courting her heart the way he flirted with the women he cycled through night after night. She never knew of his infidelity. Always believing, trusting him, and scorned her own heart that loved a man other than the one that made love to her that night…

It was the night he was turned that he saw him, once more playing with hearts on a whim, trampling the heart of the woman he loved…. And in a rage, he killed him, his breath stolen from his lungs just as she stepped into the room.

With the weapon still clutched in his hands, still stained with the blood of her fiancé, he approached her, the passion of his confession terrifying her in his fervor. Believing he meant harm the same way he had killed her fiancé, she drew the dagger to defend herself and found that she was unable to harm the man she had loved for so long… And instead took her own life.

Her soul had fled, passed on to Elysium, but her body, by some mysterious relic or miracle, was preserved, and restored. The empty shell of a woman returned to the height her beauty laid sleeping and soulless – caught between the place of life and death.

He, in an effort to revive the woman he loves, searches for a soul through the ages to place inside the shell…. But how long will he be deluded by appearances? When will he realize that the woman he’s loved is not with him?
 
Last edited:
Gates of Eden

The paradise that was once earth... no longer exists. In it's place is the ruined terrain humanity has created with it's destruction. It's pollution, it's warfare has soiled, and tainted the earth.

As a response, Eden was created. A sanctuary with the luxury of clean air, clean water, and a structural semblance of the civilization that once populated the surface. But Eden could not hold the full multitude of people that lived upon the earth, it's paradise only containing a bare fraction of the inhabitants on the planet that have survived thus far. In an effort to provide and maintain the better amenities for the fortunate within its protection, the process of refining water and air only served to produce more pollution as a byproduct.

This brought about the discontent of the people. Rebels that worked to destroy Eden, repeatedly assaulting Eden's defenses in hopes of either living within it or removing Eden from existence.

He was one of the strongest within the team. Not quite the strategist to plot the details but he packed the firepower they needed on missions when they raided Eden. It was on one of these missions that he was sent in with a small group of well chosen men to sabotage Eden's Central while the remaining force engaged the Eden Keepers to provided distraction in a frontal assault. Things never went as planned. They lost contact with the team upon entering Central.

The team never returned and were presumed dead.

She was devastated. In her despair, she trained herself, worked her way up in the ranks of the rebellion with sheer determination. All for the sake of her vengeance, working for the sole purpose of destroying the Eden Keepers that took him away. It didn't take long to fill in the shoes he had left behind, as if doing so kept him alive within her... providing her with some solace in the darkness of her own anger.


It was an unfortunate fortune that he survived. It had been a mixed blessing that he was the only one out of the team that lived, or so he had thought. He woke from stasis a month after the mission. The originally damaged portions of his body repaired or replaced with the cybernetic technology of the very Eden Keepers he'd been fighting. Upon consciousness, he was informed that they left his emotions, thoughts, and will untampered in order to maximize the efficiency in which he could utilize the weapons now built into his body... but should he disobey orders, his will would be over-ridden...

And now... what would happen if they met again? Would he recognize her? Remember her? Would she recognize him? Will she kill him like the Eden Keepers she'd disposed of before? Will he bring her in, and subject her to the same torment he's endured? Is there more to Eden than what meets the eye?
 
Dangerous Liaison

They were cursed. They arrived with different pasts but both carried the same burden - God's Curse. Slowly but surely it would kill them as the curse leeched away their lives.... It was then that they heard of the Book of Prophecies, an item that carried a tiny fragment of God's power... enabling the one who opened it, wielded it some measure of power... Surely enough to remove a curse... But was it enough for two?

They run into each other under the pursuit of this elusive item... along with it's key. She found the item's location, and he knowledge of the activation key. Neither trust the other, especially with the belief that the Book of Prophecies can only free one person from God's curse. But they need each other. She needs him for the key's retrieval, and he needs her for the book's location. Together they seduce each other, hoping to draw on the chains of emotion to hamper the other so that they may take the chance to steal the others information, ready to turn on each other the moment they have the upper hand....

But surely they are not the only ones after this fragment of God's power... Would they be able to stand together to defend their goal? How long will their tenuous balance sustain them?

I didn't expect either of these people to be 'human'. Choose your poison, be it demon, fallen angel, priest... marked for an early death by this Curse.
 
Left Behind

Synopsis: She was a hunter. That was until she was left behind.

He was leading the team that would've flanked the pack they were assaulting... but orders came to pull out.
Not that she knew. She and her men fought desperately, waiting to be reinforced and as they fell one by one, she realized that she would die there.

It was the cruelty of fate that she lived. Not as the proud hunter she once was, but as the beast she had hunted for so long. It was a living hell. Hating what she had become, and hating those that had made her what she was.

Neither was it easy in the pack. It was a grueling battle to break free from the bottom of the pack hierarchy... and far harder as she rose in the ranks...

Years passed and she finally challenged the alpha male that commanded their district of wolves.... and won.

And her reign of terror began. With her rise to power, her kind no longer hid their existence. She sparked an all out battle, first razing the country side, and slowly expanding her territory of control.

Perhaps it was fate that they would meet again... They were once allies. Friends. Perhaps even lovers. But now. Now they meet on the battlefield as enemies.

Until a cure was announced... to reverse the effects of the infected.

Background:
The Infection started as a military black book project to create more powerful soldiers. The outbreak in the original lab pronounced the project a failure, bringing into existence a virus that spreads with their bite… Rabid beasts, with a strange allergy to silver, that should’ve been better off dead. As desired, they are terribly strong, fast and heal at a terrifying rate, with an appetite for meat to go with it.

It takes a few hours before the symptoms completely manifest, and the virus overwhelms the body. It marks the first forceful change, and is accompanied a massive need for food post transformation. This drives the beast onto a feeding frenzy to restore what was lost in the shift, indiscriminate of who or what they attack, whether friend or foe, human, livestock or infected. The destruction during this time is perhaps what has instigated the attempt to purge the infected.

Once sated, the viral symptoms become suppressed and the change releases the host. Allowing the victim to control the transformation afterwards. Depending on the exertion and demands the victim has made upon the body, the virus will resurface every few weeks. The hunger is typically far less severe than the First, unless the victim has gone through extreme lengths of starvation or exertion leading up to that moment.

Not everyone survives the infection and in fact, most do not, with numbers skewed strangely in favor of males. Perhaps they are stronger and that internal strength lends to a host's survival. Regardless, a pack typically has more males than females and the strong sense of hierarchy endowed by the virus keeps a lot of internal conflict in check.


What I’m Looking For:
This story can go many ways and I'm definitely open to suggestions. Immediately available for this story are two parts. Note - I do not expect any bestiality in either of these two parts, especially in the second part. Any sexual encounters, I expect to occur while she is in human form.

The first part would be classified as non-consent, and potentially go into extreme depending on the limits of both writers. The story would start where she was left behind and infected. This would require a dominant and perhaps slightly sadistic male for the pack leader. However given where the story is going, one needs to also be willing to lose at the end of this story arc.

The second part would be classified as light. The story would start after she’s taken over the pack and expanded the infected territory, referring to the first part only as her back story. Once they meet, whatever their relationship was before, the circumstances have changed. If she is captured, I have a mission for the pair to do. If he is captured, she will have to convince the pack that he is not prey and undo all that she has ingrained into the pack - Kill or be killed. Letting him live would be a touch of weakness that she cannot afford to show to a pack that might challenge her and her authority. Either way, being together means he needs to figure out how to handle her Frenzy when it occurs.

If we get to a longer story, I’d like to eventually find a cure for the infection. Not as something that they’re working towards throughout the story as it’s believed impossible, but rather a surprise discovery that another lab has been slowly working towards. The cure is unstable and unreliable, but it offers a chance of becoming human again… and the repercussions that come with it.
 
Last edited:
Broken Redemption

“Blondes are very expensive, you know?” He leaned forward from the beat up armchair, but made no move to touch the briefcase on the table. “Just this much money won’t be nearly enough - Double it.”

“You...” The client was too dignified to fill in the foul words that came to his mind, but they flicked descriptively across his features had any chose to watch him.

A slight motion from the armchair and his men dragged the girl forward, with no amount of struggle despite the chains that held her down. His hand tilted her chin upwards, giving his client a full view of her clean features and the startling blue eyes that offered a glare that could peel paint. The white pristine cloth stood between his fingers and her skin, as if to avoid dirtying a product before the transaction.

He treated her like merchandise.

“No make up, no whitening. It’s all natural. She’s a top grade product. You can’t deny it. Plus, she’s a solid fighter. I guarantee with proper use, she’s got plenty of room to improve. Now. If you want it...”

He didn’t need to finish. The second brief case clacked against the first, knocking the lid close with a click as the second case opened to display the neat array of bills inside.


*********
******************************************
*********

The roundhouse connected solidly with his lower jaw and the follow through sent him flying. He wouldn’t be getting up anytime soon.... if at all. His partner that came with him rushed to his aid, keeping a wary eye on the blonde that had so successfully taken his friend out of commission.

“Brat!!” He screamed his rage, fumbling for a moment before he pulled free his pistol. It was a last resort. Boss wanted them alive. “Don’t fucking underestimate me!”

She was moving already. Before he had time to squeeze the trigger, she was on him. The pistol discharged as he screamed again, this time in pain. His arm was bent at a 90 degree angle - the wrong way.

“Go back and tell your boss. Don’t come back here again.” She spoke ominously, just loud enough for them to hear, as the pair struggled to leave. She stood before the dilapidated buildings as the younger ones peered out from crumbling walls. Only after she was certain that the snatchers wouldn’t come back did she return to her charges amid the cheers of her victory.

“Anya.... thank you. We’ve always relied so much on you... if only we could help you fight...” A woman walked out to embraced her.

“It’s okay. You all take care of me. It’s the least I can do to protect everyone Elise.”

“But those guys.... won’t learn.” Elise murmured as she stared into the distance where the pair had disappeared.

“Why... Who are they?” Anya’s eyes followed the gaze.

“Black market dealers. Since this settlement is mostly comprised of unarmed women and children, dealers come here to … replenish their stores...”


*********
******************************************
*********

“That’s a joke right?” He scoffed, “This is one of the most important places for gathering inventory. Without it, we’d go out of business.”

“Your business is none of our concern, neither are we your products. Get out.” Anya answered firmly. She stood as the first and last defense for the ones behind her.

“Conceited brat.” He spat the words out venomously. “You boys are seriously worthless. Losing to this brat to come crawling back to me?”

“Sorry...” The men behind him grimaced.

“No matter. Go pick up a few top quality products.”

The man bold enough to grab the nearest child was greeted with surprise. Anya was upon him immediately.

Her fist nearly connected.

“Don’t interfere with my business.” He growled. She was deflected by his arm and his other hand sent her staggering back to crumple on the ground. She pulled herself into a crouch as he approached. “Perhaps the brat needs to be taught a lesson.”

Her foot narrowly missed his face as she attacked. The flurry of kicks and punches exchanged held everyone’s attention.

“No wonder they couldn’t beat you... “ His eyes gleamed with something else as he waited for an opening. It was over quick as his hand connected solidly with the back of her head. “But, I’m different.”

She fell. Her face almost hitting the floor before his hand caught a handful of her hair to pull her up. He pulled both her hands above her head with an iron grip. “Now then. Lets get down to business.”

“I’m merely a businessman. I’m not selling you people for fun here.”

“Could’ve fooled me....” Came a barely audible croak.

He ignored her. “Therefore, if you pay an amount equal to this place’s value, I won’t come here anymore. Of course, I’ll make sure the other dealers agree.”

“Bullshit! As if you’d honor that agreement?!” She shouted, struggling from her position and failing.

“Like I said. I’m a businessman. In these times, there is no one more credible than businessmen. If you’re willing to pay, this place is yours. Any that come here afterwards, are considered thieves.”

“What will you choose?”

“But money...”

“If you have something of equal value, it doesn’t have to be money.”

“Eh?”

“Something, such as... you.”

“What do you mean?!” Elise stepped forward for the first time. Her body shook with fear and rage.

“Exactly what I said. If she comes with me, I’ll leave this place alone.”

“Stop messing around! That’s clearly a lie! Anya don’t!!” A man caught hold of Elise before she could rush to Anya’s aid.

“Really?” Anya’s voice was pained. “If I come with you... You promise to leave this place alone?”

“I promise.” He took his hand off of Anya, pulling a lighter out to light his cigarette.

“Alright.” Her shoulders sagged and her chin dropped.

He replaced the lighter and pulled from his jacket a small vial on a chain. Popping open the lid, he pressed his finger against the embedded needle inside, filling the vial with a few droplets of his blood. The DNA signature registered quickly, the blood preserved inside forming a unique identifier.

He moved towards to Elise, far faster than she stumbled backwards, placing the vial and chain in her hand. “If other dealers come, show this to them. They wouldn't dare touch you.”

“I don’t ne--” Elise sobbed, her hand raised to shatter the vial on the ground, only to be caught by his hand.

“You should keep it.” He spoke quietly. Almost as if he cared. “Don’t let her efforts go to waste.”

He released her hand, turning on his heel to leave as she dropped to her knees in tears, tossing behind him the single line, “Blondes are very expensive, you know.”

NOTE: The thread for this story is Broken Redemption. I have no cowriter for it and I'm not entirely sure where it's going (even though it's continued a fair distance away from where it started.
 
Last edited:
Psyren

This story was started and has since ended due to the unavoidable realities that steal cowriters into the real world. It has by far been one of my favorite stories and I hope someday to start it again if interest comes around. The previous story was Psyren

A meteor crashes into the earth in the near future, marking the end of civilization as we know it. The meteor's impact briefly disrupted the gravitational force of the earth, which caused massive upheavals cross the planet as buildings, and ground terrain drifted towards the sky. When the disturbance reverted back to normal, such things came raining back down. This disruption of the earth's magnetic field also produced a severe planet wide EMP, knocking out and disabling all electronic units. Finally, the impact released a series of atmospheric changes, completely blocking out the sunlight as well as changing the make up of the air. Certain people, after exposure to the air obtain the ability to use psi (after practice and understanding).

In this 'future', an unknown entity(s) established a way to connect back to our present. Randomly, people are chosen from the present and teleported ten years into the future, after the apocalypse has occurred and left to fend for themselves, to find out the truth behind the destruction of their world and a way to prevent it.

Choosing of players - The first call:
There are special phone cards, labeled Psyren that are distributed. These cards appear in random obscure places where people might coincidentally find them. The first time the phone card is used, there will be a questionnaire to establish that the person is of age and has a high chance of mastering psi once it is activated. After the questionnaire is completed, the person will be registered as a player, or Psyren drifter, in the game and the phone card will be activated. The completion of the questionnaire also embeds a psi program into the player's body, allowing the player to be teleported into the future when the time comes, and receive punishment should the player break 'game rules', such as, players are not allowed to tell non-players about what they learn in Psyren.

The Call to Psyren:
On an average of every 2 weeks, all players that have activated their card will receive a call from Psyren. It will start as a soft ringing in the mind, that only players can hear and in about 30 minutes, it will have escalated into a roaring ring and a pounding headache. You can lose your hearing and can probably lose far worse if you attempt to neglect the call. Once the ringing begins in a player's mind, the moment their ear touches a phone, they will be teleported to Psyren, the future.

Arriving in Psyren:
All players will arrive within the same vicinity of each other, with their Psyren card somewhere on their person. When all players have arrived, a payphone within the area will ring. When someone picks up the phone, the game will commence. All players will receive a telepathic image of the exit, which would be another pay phone. If a person uses their Psyren card upon the phone, they will be able to extract a rough map of their present location as well as where the exit roughly is at. The map will also have a shaded region of gray. The gray area is considered the 'danger zone'. Needless to say, the survivability when entering such areas becomes extremely low.

When the exiting payphone is found, and it must be the specified phone in the telepathic image, players can use their Psyren cards to exit. In other words, either insert the card or dial the number and pick up the phone and the player will be teleported back to the same location as the phone in their present time. All players will arrive at the same place when they exit, and the location will be the present day equivalent of the future phone they used.

Time functions the same way in Psyren. If you spent 5 days in Psyren, then 5 days would have passed in the present time.

Their purpose in Psyren is to find out that the world they are traveling in is the future of their earth, Why the world ended up that way, when it occurs and how to prevent it. Of course it would be nice to know who is pulling the strings behind the so called game - Psyren.

How to Beat the Game:
The program is defined under the pretense of a game, therefore there are ways to finish the game. After the card is activated and a player is registered, the player can use the phone card to check the 'amount' left on the card. It is a number that starts at 50 and will deduct points for every trip the person makes to Psyren. More points will be deducted for difficult trips and less points for easier ones. When your number drops to zero, you have 'beaten' the game and will no longer receive the call to go to Psyren. Players can talk to exe players about the events in Psyren.


Activation of Psi:
After exposure to the atmosphere in Psyren, given some time, the body will react to the atmospheric change. It usually occurs after returning to the present time. However if prolonged stay in Psyren occurs, it will happen while there. The symptoms of such 'reaction' include but are not limited to, high fever, blood shot eyes, nausea... in other words, choose your poison(s), but it's not fun. When the adjustments pass, which they should by the next morning, a person should be able to take baby steps towards using psi.

Psi breaks down into three main parts. Burst, which is the manifestation of thought. This includes things like pyrokinesis, telekinesis, teleportation, and the like. Trance, which is the control of the mind. This includes abilities like mind control, telepathy. A rare case and extreme specialization of this gives rise to Visions, or foresight. Finally, Rise, which is the strengthening of the self. This will drastically increase a person's speed, strength, stamina, senses and or healing. A very rare case and also extreme specialization gives rise to Cure, which allows the user to impart their own rise abilities upon someone else and heal another.

All psi users can use all three on a fundamental level even if they do not have the aspect specialized. When I say fundamental I mean, if a person is not specialized in Burst, they will still be able to do very limited and relatively weak telekinesis. If not specialized in Trance, a person will still be able to hear words spoken via telepathy and converse back if another person establishes the connection. (Non psi users will not be able to hear telepathy.) if not specialized in Rise, a person will still heal at a much faster speed than a normal human. Now faster healing does not imply werewolf, vampire healing of wounds where an open cut and severed limb regenerates itself. Faster healing means, that if a wound normally takes 3 weeks to heal, it will take a psi user about 1 week to recover. This is under the situation of maximum rest where a body can focus it's psi on restoring the body. This does not apply if the person is still placed under stress of battle.

Humans only use about 10% of their brain capacity. There is a natural limiter that prevents humans from utilizing more and overtaxing their brain. However, the atmosphere in Psyren removes this natural limiter which gives rise to psi. Initial learning of psi will cause massive headaches until a certain amount of 'stamina' is built up to use more. Even after a person is well versed in psi, such overtaxing can still occur and it will kill a person if s/he over uses their ability.

Psi is unique to each person. It's development is a reflection of the person's environment and personality. It is only after long amounts of consistent practice that a person achieves a higher level and mastery of psi. I do expect powerful abilities, but I do not expect them to come into the level of full fledged mass destruction until at least the fourth call into Psyren.

Here are some examples of abilities,
names are versatile, choose your own if you like, they just help me identify which is which. (The personality quirks that I've added to some are not necessarily true for those abilities, it's just an example to show how certain personalities give rise to certain abilities):

Menace
- This is a specialization in trance, specific to the ability, visions it also includes a small aspect of rise, amplifying a user's ability to 'sense'. It allows the person to see immediate threat of death. Not as visions but as white bursts of 'danger'. A person with this sort of ability tends to be irresponsible. Someone who'd rather run from a fight than face it. Someone who prefers to find the easiest way out as long as it saves his own hide.

Cure
- This ability as mentioned before is a focusing upon Rise. It also includes burst, manifesting or imparting your own rise abilities to another person. Depending on the person, cure will be able to heal wounds at a rapid rate. This is still not instant, but it is much faster than what normal psi users can heal at. Unfortunately, Cure cannot be used upon the user himself.

All Creation - This is also grounded in trance with some amount of burst. It allows the person to see and sense all psi 'particles' around the person, or using burst to manifest all psi signals. Using this ability, it is possible to recognize psi signatures since psi is unique to each person and track people based on the unconscious dispersion of psi into the environment. Tracking is only viable when there is no teleportation. Once someone has teleported away, the psi signature is lost. Development of this ability can allow the person to deflect psi attacks. Understanding an opponent's psi and how it is formed also gives the person an understanding of its weakness, which can result in the anti-psi power - delete, or the nullification of an opponent's psi. This is under the condition that the person using this understands the make up of an opponent's psi and can unravel it, it is by no means an end all be all ability. This is a fully developed psi ability. A person with this ability tends to be extremely calm, and very capable of gauging a situation. Level headed and has a tendency to almost over analyze.

Bishamon - This a burst ability. It creates countless fragile swords in the sky that would spin arbitrarily around the user. They are extremely fragile and will shatter without too much force. (This includes a person's slightly less stable psi waves). When shattered they fall to slice the opponent(s) to pieces. For those who watch/read Bleach, this is similar to Kuchiki Byakuya's Zanpakuto, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. This is also a fully developed psi ability. It would be something that comes into completion after a lot of refining and practice.

Trick Room - This is a burst ability, focusing on teleportation. It creates two barely perceptible 'boxes' linked together and allows the user to 'download' from one box to another.

The Creator
- This is a burst ability. It causes all things a person draws to become real, briefly. I'd assume someone with this ability is extremely creative, and of course enjoys drawing. Also, things drawn tend to be much more crude than what they would be in real life, it's quite obvious that something is not 'right'. This ability also does not allow you to impart psi abilities to the drawn items. (But they do tend to get enormously big) This is a full fledged ability.

Candyman - This is a mix between burst and rise. It allows the person's psi to mimic chemicals within the body. The way this works is the user can inject or ingest a small dose of certain chemicals or poison (small enough to not kill the person), depend on their own rise ability to heal themselves and then use burst to mimic the compound they injected and mass produce it around them. Because this is the user's psi, the poison in the environment will not affect the user (unless it explodes). It will act like any other chemical or poison gas would in the environment. A slight offshoot from this is the imparting of a virus. For the sake of preventing godmoding, transmission of a virus takes a certain amount of time with skin on skin contact with the victim. Also the amount a person can inject dictates how much gas the person can create. Therefore the more toxic something is, the less he can put into himself and the less he can reproduce of it into his surroundings. This is an ability that I'd see in someone who's slightly off his rocker. Partially because few people would consider injecting or taking poison into themselves just to 'see' what it'd do. Someone who is slightly self destructive, experimental, that already has a good background in chemistry whether it's because of a hobby or a profession. This is a full fledged ability.

Melchsee's Door- This is an extreme burst ability. It is a high density packaging of burst, that is extremely unstable and will have a tendency to seek out all psi sources within the area and destroy it. It destroys all things in it's path until it self destructs, regardless of the user's wishes. It is extremely hard to control and maintain, as well as taxing upon the mind. This ability is very dependent upon the person's mood, reaching explosive peaks when angry or unwell. Someone with this ability tends to be rash, and spontaneous. However being able to control such an ability takes someone who's willing to stick to his guns in a desperately bad situation.

These are not the only available abilities, the limit is your imagination. These are examples of what a person can obtain. Also, so far most of the abilities are listed as Trance and Burst, that does not mean someone who specializes in Rise is any less capable. Someone who specializes in Rise can be exceedingly resilient, like a tank in how much physical destruction they can endure and give out. Specializing also means the other areas of your psi will be weaker. So someone using burst or trance will be slower than someone who focuses on rise. It is possible to practice all three, and encouraged to do so, however if you are practicing areas that are not your specialty, results will be harder to obtain. (i.e. more taxing upon the mind, how easy your mind can maintain certain abilities etc.)

_________________________________________​

What are we up against (tentatively) -

Certainly if we were just up against the elements, having abilities would make this quest a cinch. A meteor and even the described damage it had inflicted would be recoverable for the human race. Unfortunately, we are not. Strange creatures inhabit this earth that no longer sees the rays of the sun. These creatures are termed, Tavoo.

Tavoo is the result after a living being is embedded with a 'core'. This process is extremely painful and many do not survive the process. Of those that live through the process, many times the body will reject the implantation, causing their own death or strange mutations upon the body (Think monster and the like). Very few retain the memory of their previous life, let alone their will or their ability to think. Those that do survive with everything intact tend to be psi users or people that have a penchant for wielding psi.

Why embed the core? Without the core, psi users replenish the psi within their body at a certain rate. The core naturally absorbs psi from the futuristic atmosphere and replenishes the body at a faster rate than normal. It also sustains the body without need for physical nourishment by this process as well. All in all, it further aids the survival in the harsh environment that is the future. After successful implantation of the core, should the core be destroyed or disabled, the host will also die soon after.

Early on, we'll run into monsters that are what the opposition calls 'failed creations', mindless beings that are given the simple command to search and destroy. Probably after the second or third call, we can ramp up the level of danger we are facing.

These are just suggestions. Things don't always have to play out this way.
 
Scientists have pointed towards the set of meteors that would crash into earth. The barrage of impacts along with the size of the meteors would trigger the onset of major tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanic activity... The water level would rise drastically, swallowing all but the highest peaks, the dust that rises could start the onset of a mini ice age. The results could very well end the human race.

Countries came together under these dire circumstances in search of a way to prevent this disaster. However as a last resort in case all counter measures had failed, a means to preserve mankind was pushed into action.

Small teams of (4-8?) young people ages 18 to 30 were put into cryogenic sleep to hibernate through the disaster. A computer that monitored the earth's surface condition was used to release these teams once earth was believed to be habitable again by humans.

These people were chosen after careful selection. The criteria was that there had to be no known genetic disorders or problems in their family genealogy, no signs of allergies, near sightedness, or any physical impairments. And most importantly, no signs of infertility.

These people were also brought on board without their knowledge. Forced to wake up floating in a small inflatable boat with their teammates, in a place that was hopefully still close to shore and survive. Survival in a place that could very well be the restart of evolution as the earth struggles to regain the diversity and vibrance it once had. Within the team would be a guide who would be the only one informed of their circumstance.

Hmmm, I really do like the post apocalyptic universe...
 
A World To Play in...

The Occult refer to all beings non human, those still around after the Purge. Officially referred to as "Anomalous Forces" including everything from werewolves to fallen angels, anything associated with magic and the supernatural. But given the interbreeding, "human" has become an unspoken myth. There is far too much Occult blood floating around for anyone to qualify as pure human.

That doesn't stop it from being illegal to be an Occult.

The Hex War was between the Occult and humans that ended ten years ago. It consisted mostly of a series of violent attacks on both sides. The Occult which functioned in small gang-like squadrons and the emerging pieces of the **** organization.

The Occult lost the Hex War. The **** solidified into existence then, an entire organization dedicated to the capture, rectification or eradication of the Occult. It was the organization that initiated the Purge, the inquisition of powerful Occults and their bloodline within the city. Pushing for the laws that made it illegal for Occults to live in the city and in a fortnight, anything that looked remotely unnatural vanished.

The Occults exist. Those lucky enough to pass as human in appearance and weak enough to fly under the scrutiny of the ****. Provided that they've never shown any evidence of Occult blood that can be traced, those Occult keep a quiet existence within the city proper. The others, make a living off mercenary-type jobs, either working under the table for someone who likes paying less for Occult services or be involved with crime. Or both. Crime rate is sky high amongst Occults. Not that anyone can blame them in good conscience.

This discrepancy makes glamour spells to look human, expensive. Operations, that allow a permanent transformation, even more so. It's created a black market for sorcerers to supply glamour spells for a temporary transformation, and unlicensed doctors for permanent operations.

Those barred by the city laws live in Fortress West, scrapping a meager existence in the overpopulated slum. Fortress West is almost a city in itself. A suburb that formed on the west side because of a political loophole that left the land outside of the city proper's jurisdiction. A small dunghill scrap of sanctuary that was left untouched by the authorities. The only real place for the Occult to reside to avoid persecution. Fortress West is the home and prison to the Occult of the city.

**** - A clever acronym for the organization when I find one.
 
The Ranch of ReNova

Disclaimer #1: I have been trawling the deep end of my gutter and this piece runs the full gamut of Coercion, Non-Consent, DP, Air tight, Facials, Body modification, Milking, Human cattle, and probably more. You have been warned.

Disclaimer #2: I really just want an excuse to write this scene and build the back story of how to get there


Her bottom fit snugly in the wall. Extending far enough into the open hallway such that someone could grip the narrowing of her hips while pounding her, and with enough padding and support on all sides to not bruise. The breeze down the opposite hallway made her ass twitch. Making the buzzing plug shift.

She was already so full. Already could feel the weight of lube and cum, making the plug slip.

A buzzy little thing worked her pussy, a fabric tape sealing off her cunt. Not that the seal closure would’ve prevented anyone, but a reminder that she needed to be working her ass. Her ass was already full of cum, and getting more pumped in with each man that came through.. Each one of them, careful to replace the plug after each load so as to not spill the precious resource.

Various levels of management stop by to check on her. Hefting the weight of her breasts, filling her mouth, and leveraging the horns that were developing to get their fill. All the while waxing poetic about the drug cocktail she’d been on, mansplaining that she needed more cum in her ass so that her breasts would grow to large enough size to eventually produce the miracle drug they needed.

Chastising that she wasn’t working diligently enough. Savoring the feel of her throat wrapped around their cock, while someone pounded her ass on the other wall. Feeling her struggle for air… Until he swells in her throat, her eyes widening as he dumps that first splurt of cum down her throat, watching her gag on it, shuddering as his hands gripped into her horns, and fill her mouth. Watching it dribble before painting her face. Each drop of spilt seed adding to her quota of wastage.

There’s a slow dribble of cum around the plug and she clenches, in hopes to stem that flow. Knowing that the metal plate beneath her legs were weighted and it measured how much cum she had wasted. Since surely if she were wasting cum, she was no longer tight enough to contain it. So another dose is pushed into her veins. Medically forcing her ass to tighten and ensuring fresh pain from the next cock that tries to breach her sphincter…


Background
Perhaps she wants to help someone she cares about, maybe a lover. She finds herself at the doorsteps of a predatory pharma corp that holds the recipe to a miracle drug, ReNova. It can delay the inevitable, bring her loved one from brink of death and even allow him a life of semi normalcy... with regular dosage

They explain to her that just holding the recipe isn’t enough. Costs of production are astronomical and producing it has been challenging as it poses so many ethical concerns. And they haven’t had a candidate since the development that could help with production

But ethics have never really been a deterrent for them, and they reel her in, making her think this is her idea to volunteer for this process.

They offer her a deal. They will work with her to attempt compatibility, and determine whether her body can be coaxed to produce the miracle drug. Perfectly happy to situate her somewhere gene splicing rules aren’t regulated. So they can modify her to convert cum in her ass into ReNova, to be milked from her breasts, once they get to appropriate size. Side effects from the gene splicing cocktail she’s given include horns, and expanded breast size, a byproduct of heifer genetics to facilitate the milking process

If she is compatible they will continue with the body modifications to allow her to be able to produce it long term. Provided that she continues to produce ReNova for the company, they will foot his bill, as well as the cost for making these changes on her and maintaining her health.

Should she leave, she can break contract any time by paying off the incurred cost they’ve fronted. Less the revenue from production... Their shady bookkeeping really makes this impossible. Besides he would then be without the medicine and she goes back to square one.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top