What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started out blah but got better as the day went on. Still a little concerned for a friend. The guy she was talking to is a major wanna be guru. I don't know where he gets off telling her what she's doing wrong. He may call himself a shaman but that's supposed to mean you help, not look down on people. I hope he doesn't do a svengali on her.
 
Hi all. *hugs and kisses*

My mood is not so bouncy. Damn chest. I am sick of being sick and sick of whining about it. Bah. Doctor visit this morning before things get any worse.
 
Mood: scared.

I decided to take a break from studying by watching Resident Evil (I know...). Usually, it would not be so scary, but between 58 hours of no sleep, studying for two tests and crapload of assignments, it's amazing how scared you can easily get.

Not a good idea. :eek:
 
Mood: scared.

I decided to take a break from studying by watching Resident Evil (I know...). Usually, it would not be so scary, but between 58 hours of no sleep, studying for two tests and crapload of assignments, it's amazing how scared you can easily get.

Not a good idea. :eek:

*hugs tight* I did that last year during class and watched SAW good lord the paranoia in my head lasted hours! :eek: Try and put on some happy music and watch something really funny.:kiss:

el~ hugs tight~ sorry your still sick with that hon if you have had any antibiotics lately don't let them give you the same one again. Make them switch it up!

My mood~ been up forever it seems, well since 6:18am...same time kid gets up the last few mornings:eek: But I have some stuff done, she is more than ready for school right now and I get to go at 12n and have my mothers day massage. YAY!
 
My mood is unsettled. I'm examining my desires, my triggers (both sexual and emotional), my weaknesses, and my objectives. Maybe it's seasonal, but it feels more like I'm transitioning in another way, evolving against my wishes. Becoming... what? Whatever it is, it's making me feel detached, distant and unreachable.
 
Disappointed in myself. I keep screwing up at work, and I can feel my boss getting agitated about it.
 
Pensive. I want to heal the rift, but I have to balance the cost to myself and my others against what I want. Not as nearly patient as I wish I was. (and say I am...)
 
I'm feeling like Rick from Casablanca...... I can't explain it other than that but that feeling I get watching it and then a heavy sigh with a slight smile is exactly my mood.

Here's looking at you, kid.
 
I'm feeling like Rick from Casablanca...... I can't explain it other than that but that feeling I get watching it and then a heavy sigh with a slight smile is exactly my mood.

Here's looking at you, kid.

"I came for the waters."
"Waters? But Casablanca's a desert."
"I was misinformed."
 
Annina: Monsieur Rick, what kind of a man is Captain Renault?
Rick: Oh, he's just like any other man, only more so.

Ugarte: Heh, you know, watching you just now with the Deutsche Bank, one would think you've been doing this all your life.
Rick: Oh, what makes you think I haven't?
Ugarte: Oh, n-n-n-nothing, but when you first came to Casablanca, I thought...
Rick: You thought what?
Ugarte: Hm, what right do I have to think, huh?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top