What words would you like to hear from your lover's lips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tandoor said:
"Guess what, I finally know how to handle stress!"

Yeah, guess what? You're probably going to be disappointed. I don't see her saying that anytime soon. It's good to dream though, isn't it?

sexwhiledrving said:
Yeah, guess what? You're probably going to be disappointed. I don't see her saying that anytime soon. It's good to dream though, isn't it?

I dream a good dream.

I know she won't magically learn. I don't expect her to. But I'd like her to.

tandoor said:
I dream a good dream.

I know she won't magically learn. I don't expect her to. But I'd like her to.

Here's to liking her to! (downs half of a vodka and iced tea)

on his way to bed....

"don't bother coming to bed until you are ready to be fucked nice and hard"

when i asked if he wanted to cum, he pressed me to the bed and whispered...'its your pleasure tonight... relax'

tandoor said:
"Guess what, I finally know how to handle stress!"

I would love to hear that too, but it is never going to happen. I am new to this whole thing here.... just kind of reading through to figure out how this website works. Any suggestions?

janeiscurious said:
I would love to hear that too, but it is never going to happen. I am new to this whole thing here.... just kind of reading through to figure out how this website works. Any suggestions?
Don't let the "really experienced" bit fool ya. I'm still a noob. There are forums for general discussion, for posting and looking at amateur photos, for posting personals and of course all kinds of forums for story writing and discussion. Depends on what your thing is.

..his body pressed up against me hard, his fingertip tracing up and down the side of my cheek and down over my neck, his mouth close to my ear, his voice low and deep...his breath warm as he whispers so enticingly..."wake up, my love...i'm ready to come with you... TO GO SHOE SHOPPING!!! There's a sale, here's the credit card, i'll carry the bags for you!!!" :nana: :nana: :nana:

asian_princess said:
..his body pressed up against me hard, his fingertip tracing up and down the side of my cheek and down over my neck, his mouth close to my ear, his voice low and deep...his breath warm as he whispers so enticingly..."wake up, my love...i'm ready to come with you... TO GO SHOE SHOPPING!!! There's a sale, here's the credit card, i'll carry the bags for you!!!" :nana: :nana: :nana:

LMAO! Very funny!

I'd like to hear with honesty next time...

"Now that I've found you, I never want to let you go"

I am just sick of being used....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back