Does cum matter

planoman

Experienced
Many men who lose their prostate are still able to function but lose the ability to ejaculate when they cum.

Does that matter?

In my opinion, no. But is that what you mean by "does it matter"? Does it matter to the person's sexual partner?

Matter in the sense ...

Does it make you less likely to have sex with such an individual?

Would it impact your enjoyment?

Should they tell you before hand?

It would not make me less likely to have sex with someone, nor affect my enjoyment. Knowing beforehand would probably be useful for not thinking he didn't "finish" and belaboring the point, so to speak...

A guy ejaculating only matters when giving a blowjob and wanting to taste his fluids. Well it also matters for pregnancy but most men don't lose their prostate until they are in 'oh my god he's old' age so chances of pregnancy are way the hell down to begin with. :D

This is rather like the length thing, doesn't fucking matter. If it gets hard and you don't last four hours any women, or men, willing to have sex with a guy who doesn't ejaculate will be happy. Do mention this before it gets to point of actually fucking however, that is a need to know first. ;)

Many men who lose their prostate are still able to function but lose the ability to ejaculate when they cum.

Does that matter?

i lived with a guy who had that problem and often he was unable to cum but we still enjoyed or sex life so for us it didnt matter although i would have liked to enjoy his cum all the time sometimes it was enough for us to share mine .

It would not make me less likely to have sex with someone, nor affect my enjoyment. Knowing beforehand would probably be useful for not thinking he didn't "finish" and belaboring the point, so to speak...

It may actually be safer if they cant cum especially if it someone you don't know, less likely to catch an STD maybe.

A Cock-Sucker Has Rights...

i lived with a guy who had that problem and often he was unable to cum but we still enjoyed or sex life so for us it didnt matter although i would have liked to enjoy his cum all the time sometimes it was enough for us to share mine .

Yes, I know you're all being kind and considerate and naturally I respect that, but even a submissive cock-sucker has rights and the expectation of oral satisfaction. Spunk is important. I do like a man who can retain a hard-on for a long time without climaxing, I especially respect that because when it comes to being bad I can be very very good, and it's not easy for a gentleman to retain control when his cock is in my mouth and I'm using my skilled tongue on him, I love to give an extended lascivious self-indulgent blow-job, but the ultimate reward and peak-moment has got to be when that cock twitches, pulses and expands up against the tight clasp of my mouth, and I feel the sperm-duct racing on my lower lip a second before the spunk begins bursting in my mouth. I'm even disappointed if there's not a lot of spunk, if there's only an oozing dribble. I love it to fill my mouth, one, two or three-swallows full, with some left over to swish around my tongue in a mess of saliva. Then lie there luxuriating in the afterglow of orgasm, teasing and squeezing a few last blobs of cum from his urethral-eye and smearing them across my tongue, getting its aftertaste for the rest of the day...

hi

cum must seep out from anus on the panties, slowly, when I return home standing in a crowded local train after a sodomy session. the odor of sperm and pulp mix swirling around and the co passengers wrinkling noses at the odor.

an observation

If I had to guess I would say that this group, referring to lot in general, is made up of some very sexually broad thinking people. That being said I would like to think that we would be more understanding of this sort of thing than some other groups. Which is cool in my opinion.

Secret Spunk...

cum must seep out from anus on the panties, slowly, when I return home standing in a crowded local train after a sodomy session. the odor of sperm and pulp mix swirling around and the co passengers wrinkling noses at the odor.

Oh, I do so agree with this post. There's that delightfully smug feeling of having that dirty little secret none of the other commuters suspect, the knowledge that just twenty minutes ago I was sprawled across the bed naked with my big-cocked Boyfriend straddling my chest fucking my throat, that my smug cat-that-got-the-cream smile plastered across my slut's face comes from the taste of his cock still fresh in my mouth and the awareness that I carry his fresh spunk in my stomach. All those people busy with their lives, they don't know I'm a cock-sucker who gets fucked by men...

Back