Rockstar wife (open rp)

Johnny lay there as soon as he heard Kelly say she loved him he almost forgave her. Once she had opened the handcuffs he looked up into her eyes as he heard her ask if she could make it up to him.

"We'll your hand has made a good start on making it up to me already."

Johnny smiled a little knowing Kelly would get the hint to suck and fuck him into forgiveness.
 
"Well you know me I love to make you feel good and I love pleasuring I'm so sorry about what I said I totally crossed the line but baby I don't want to be with anyone but you, please don't worry I'm yours only yours until you get bored of me and find some hot model you like more then me." She looked at the wall she was a little embarrassed she was letting out her insecure side she tried to pretend she never told him about the model she bent down and kissed his cock she then sucked his balls softly as she stroked his cock. She pulled one of his hands onto her boob and the other on her ass as she shifted from sucking his balls she was now sucking his cock head softly. She startes taking more of him in her mouth as she stroked his balls.
 
"Ohh baby I could never get bored of you. Your so sexy and you love my cock like its a lollipop. No one could ever suck my cock as much as you do on a daily basis. I love you Kelly. God your lips are so distracting."

Johnnys head fell back onto the bed as his cock slowly slipped into Kelly's mouth. His breathing became heavy an he begun to pant. Kelly's mouth was so good on his cock.
 
"I'm glad you will never get bored of me your cock tastes better than a lollipop." She laughed looking at him and smiling. "I'm glad you love me cause I love you so much. Your cock is so distracting to me. " She grinned at him. She sucked softly on his cock as she ran her nails up his chest. She bobbed up and down taking his cock deeper in her mouth. She sucked harder as she scratched his chest.
 
"I'm glad my cock is so distracting. Ohhhh fuck that feels so good Kelly. Mmmm your going to make me cum. Will you drink it all down? Ohh after this I want you to ride my cock till I cum again then I'm going to fuck your tight fine ass. How does that sound?"

Johnnycake hips were pumping up and down into Kelly's mouth as he panted that out. Feeling himself getting ready to cum.
 
She winked at him as she took him deeper in her mouth she liked how he felt so right in her mouth. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. She nodded when he said he wanted her to ride him then he wanted to fuck her ass. He was tiring her out she didn't know if she would be able to work that night let alone walk.
 
Johnny knew he would be fucking Kelly senseless as he felt his cock unload cum into her mouth. He knew then she would climb onto his cock and ride him till he came again.

Once he came in her pussy he would fuck her ass. That always made her walk oddly. He also thought he would fuck her on her break while she was in her dance costume as she is too hot to resist.
 
She swallowed all of his load. "Huni can we have a rain check on fucking now I thought we could build up our sexual tension and then fuck at the break and it will feel so much better." She looked at him and smiled.
 
Johnny watched as some if his cum slipped out of Kelly's mouth as she spoke.

"Damn Kelly you always know how to keep me wanting more. Ok you win but you better know I'm going to pin you to the wall an fuck your tight ass under your fine skirt in the break. So you better not wear panties. An I don't care if some of the front row get to see your pussy. As I'm the one making love to you. Ok?"

Johnny felt his cock slip out Kelly's mouth.
 
She licked the cum of her lips that fell out. "Oh baby I know how to you keep you on your toes I know you love it." She grinned at him. "No panties I can do that we better get ready were getting closer to the arena its an early show today." She kissed him passionately. "Only you get to fuck me and I love your cock it always make my day so much funnier and wetter." She laughed looking at him. She slide off of her bed and slide on her outfit for the show http://www.disguises-fancy-dress.co...3b8c7c3ffceb9136c88198cc0eb.image.300x300.jpg

"Do you like this baby?" She asked giving him a sexy pout.
 
Johnny watched as Kelly put in her outfit as he jumped up and threw on his ripped jeans without any underwear either as he knew how much that turned Kelly on knowing he was going commando. Before he could do up his jeans his cock sprung back to life as he heard Kelly ask his her outfit looked.

"We'll I can't fit my cock into my jeans because of your outfit. You may need to give me a hand."

Johnny threw his open black shirt on so he could show off his 6 pack abs. As they got closer to the gig venue.
 
"God baby your so easy to turn on." She bent down and kissed his cock. She slowly pushed him into his trousers. She kissed him. "I love you and your big. I like all the girls starring at you as you perform cause I know I'm the only one who gets your big cock." She stroked his back and kissed him passionately. She hooked her arms round his neck she kissed him with passion she played with his tongue.
 
"Your so easy to get turned on by. An only you get my cock any time you want it. If I had it my way I would never wear clothes round you."

Johnny kissed Kelly back feeling her breasts press into him. Then he felt the tour bus come to a stop. They had to go and get ready for the gig.
 
She smiled at him. "Your a wonderful husband you know that. I love you so much." She hugged him and kissed him. "Let's get ready for the show." She held his hand and she squeezed his hand. They headed off the bus and into the arena.
 
"I love you too Hun. Now I got to go an get the gear ready with the band."

With that johnny hugs and kisses Kelly before letting her go to go an get ready for the gig.
 
She went into hair and make up to get ready for the show. She loved her job she always had been a great dancer and she loved performing it was even better because she got to work with her man.
 
By the time Johnny got onto the stage the other band member had to and were just testing their gear as they could hear the crowd outside the doors buying mechindise.

Testing all the amps and instruments before leaving the stage for the two warm up bands to begin getting ready. Johnny headed towards hair an make up to prepare.
 
As he was walking hair and make up she was walking out. "Hey huni what do you think do you think I'm looking hot all ready for the show." She stroked his leg getting closer to his crotch.
 
Johnny felt his whole body pinned to the wall by Kelly. As her hand ran down his jeans an over his cock they were both hidden in shadows.

"Damn your looking so hot. I can't believe your going to make me wait."

Johnny smiled and slid his hand up her bare thigh before plunging two of his fingers into her pussy. He wanted to make her wet knowing that with her high kicks on stage some of the fans might see her wet pussy.
 
"I'm worth waiting for aren't I baby." She grinned at him. She moaned feeling his hand on her thigh and then his two fingers where deep inside "God baby are you trying to get me wet cause its working you big tease two can play that game and I can do better ." She moved away from him she bent over the skirt flashing her ass shaked her butt moving closer and closer to him. She grinded her ass against his crotch.
 
Johnny knew how to counter Kelly's grinding into his groin an as she was bent over shaking her ass and not looking at him johnny dropped to his knees and slid his tongue out into Kelly's asshole. Gripping her ass in both hands his tongue pushed inside her licking softly.

Two can play this game he thought.
 
"Oh god fuck Johnny your so bad baby." She moaned. She pushed her ass hole hard against his tongue. "I dunno if I will be able to wait for you until the break." She bite her lip. "Oh baby I so want you to fuck my ass." She was breathing heavily.
 
Johnny kept licking her asshole hard as he felt her weakening. His hand slid round her ass as he slowly pushed two of his fingers into her pussy as he moaned out.

" all you need to do is ask hunny and I will shove my cock into your asshole. You want that now don't you?"

Johnny let his tongue slide deep into her asshole as he fingered her pussy waiting on her answer.
 
"Fuck me here Johnny fuck my ass I want you so much I can't ever resist you." She moaned loudly biting her lip as his tongue slide deep in her asshole she loved feeling his fingers working her wet pussy. "Oh Johnny take my ass right here I want your cock deep in my ass."
 
Johnny knew he had broken Kelly as he heard her ask him to fuck her ass. Straight away johnny pulled his two fingers out of her pussy and slid his tongue out of her ass as he stood up behind her and undid his jeans. Letting them call to his ankles.

Taking hold of his rock hard 10 inch cock he pushed it up into her wet asshole.

"I knew you couldn't resist me baby. You need my cock to much. Don't you?"

Pushing his cock all the way up her ass under her skirt. Johnny begins pumping his hips into Kelly.
 
Back
Top