Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a clear day, you can see forever.

Oh yes, I think that's it. I went with my brother's family on a trip to see them in the States. We had lots of clams. I liked the chowder very much.

On a clear day you can see Alcatraz.

New England Clam "Chowda" (cream) or Manhattan Clam Chowder (tomato)?

Oh my darling, I skipped you - so rude, do forgive. For you I will dance like a butterfly. :kiss:

and sting like a bee??

The Sounds of India

Sounds of Silence.."hello darkness my old friend..they've cut the power off again.."
isn't that how it goes?

We're back to Spock with logic!

Or shall we have

Breakfast in America.

(I'm afraid that's the pancakes with bacon and maple syrup, HP! LOL. HP doesn't think that's a victimless crime, his poor heart!)

Logical, practical, sensible, respectable - doesn't sound very MILFy does it, ;)

Or shall we have

Breakfast in America.

(I'm afraid that's the pancakes with bacon and maple syrup, HP! LOL. HP doesn't think that's a victimless crime, his poor heart!)

Logical, practical, sensible, respectable - doesn't sound very MILFy does it, ;)

Breakfast for swaggies (tramps) in Oz- a piss and a quick look round.

Or shall we have

Breakfast in America.

It wasn't intended to; it's just a good song by the same band.

And I will have to start a diet thanks to the cruel-hearted blighter who is my GP. The minx even thinks I need to take some exercise.
Gloom and cream doughnuts. . .

And I will have to start a diet thanks to the cruel-hearted blighter who is my GP. The minx even thinks I need to take some exercise.

Walk briskly to the donut shop, HP.

Or shall we have

Breakfast in America.

And I will have to start a diet thanks to the cruel-hearted blighter who is my GP.
The minx even thinks I need to take some exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back