A quick question

Handley_Page

Draco interdum Vincit
Seriously, Ladies, please.

How long does/should it take for nail varnish to dry properly ?
[especially the medicated kind]

Seriously, Ladies, please.

How long does/should it take for nail varnish to dry properly ?
[especially the medicated kind]
I'm no lady, but the reinforcing polish I use to control split nails takes ten to fifteen minutes to cure completely but will dry to the touch in three to five minutes.

My nail varnish takes a couple of minutes to dry, but I try to give it as long as poss, to make sure it has a good chance. But, I do put four coats on, if I am using a colour and not just the clear strengthening kind. (One coat clear strengthening, two coats colour, top coat of clear.) So it takes a good half hour at least to do all the toes and fingers.

Did yours not come with instructions? Maybe if you look on NHS Direct under the name for it?

Nail varnish used to take a long time to dry, nowadays they use very quick-drying formulas.

:heart:

Why am I suspicious that HP is doubting a lady friend who goes to get her nails done and is gone three hours. It's just that my mind has been in the gutter for a few weeks.

Why am I suspicious that HP is doubting a lady friend who goes to get her nails done and is gone three hours. It's just that my mind has been in the gutter for a few weeks.

Your mind is the gutter, girlfriend. :D

:heart: Good to see ya!

Nail varnish is actually enamel in most cases. Nail polish is mostly cut with alcohol so it drys faster.

Sadly, you are wrong. (There's a plot bunny there somewhere).
I have a fungal infection of a toe nail and the treatment is a medicated clear varnish.
Hence the question.
:)

Back