The Poop Problem

jimbotjones

Experienced
So, my wife was pounding my ass with one of our dildos. It was the first time in ages and we were warming up for bigger rubber dicks.

Unfortunately, it got messy and we had to stop. I don't feel comfortable with her handling a poop covered dick.

Totally killed the mood and we did not get back into it.

What do you guys and gals do about the poop issue?

Last edited:
I've always heard that it's a good idea to empty out if you anticipate receiving anal. Not a perfect solution or always possible, but it might help such a messy situation.

I did come close to a similar situation the first (and to date, only) time I tried bottoming. It did not go well. I liked the guy - a hung black man - but on a repeated attempt to fit in my ass, I felt like I was going to lose control. But by that time, he had ripped the condom, blaming my entirely too tight ass.

So, my wife was pounding my ass with one of our dildos. It was the first time in ages and we were warming up for bigger ducks.

Unfortunately, it got messy and we had to stop. I don't feel comfortable with her handling a poop covered dick.

Totally killed the mood and we did not get back into it.

What do you guys and gals do about the poop issue?

First of all - it's your ass, and occasionally things may get a little messy despite your best efforts at cleanliness. It can be a mood killer, but it happens.

Feces normally does not enter the rectum until you have to go. It pretty much stays in the colon until then. If you know you're going to engage in anal play, try to have a bowel movement well in advance. Then it should be a simple matter of thoroughly cleaning with a soft damp cloth or a baby wipe (I keep a container handy at all times). You can clean even more thoroughly while in the shower. Don't be afraid to get your wet finger in there. I use a gentle soap but soap can cause irritation so be careful until you know how your body will react to it.

Enemas are another option, but use caution. Some people have serious issues with cramping and diarrhea, so I would recommend some careful experimentation prior to the big night to see how your body will react. You can buy an inexpensive enema bag at any drugstore. I would use plain water only until you determine how your body responds to gentle soap. You can also purchase disposable saline enemas at the drugstore. Whatever method you try, be sure and lube the nozzle and NEVER try to force it in if you encounter resistance.

Erotic enemas can be excellent foreplay when you know you're going to have anal sex with your partner.

First of all - it's your ass, and occasionally things may get a little messy despite your best efforts at cleanliness. It can be a mood killer, but it happens.

Feces normally does not enter the rectum until you have to go. It pretty much stays in the colon until then. If you know you're going to engage in anal play, try to have a bowel movement well in advance. Then it should be a simple matter of thoroughly cleaning with a soft damp cloth or a baby wipe (I keep a container handy at all times). You can clean even more thoroughly while in the shower. Don't be afraid to get your wet finger in there. I use a gentle soap but soap can cause irritation so be careful until you know how your body will react to it.

Enemas are another option, but use caution. Some people have serious issues with cramping and diarrhea, so I would recommend some careful experimentation prior to the big night to see how your body will react. You can buy an inexpensive enema bag at any drugstore. I would use plain water only until you determine how your body responds to gentle soap. You can also purchase disposable saline enemas at the drugstore. Whatever method you try, be sure and lube the nozzle and NEVER try to force it in if you encounter resistance.

Erotic enemas can be excellent foreplay when you know you're going to have anal sex with your partner.
Great suggestions all, and I do and have done these things before. This was a little unexpected and spur of the moment (it had been months, when previously it was every other day or so).

I am thinking of getting one of the enema kits (i use a regular plain water enema at home about once a week routinely).

The kicker is, I am a VERY lucky guy in that she was gung ho for continuing, but it was harshing the mood and affecting the lubed glide (sorry for TMI)...

Have fun. Play safe!

Gotta do it

I almost exclusively only do anal if I can enema first, yeah it's not fun but there's absolutely no fear of a mishap, I can simply enjoy myself and am comfortable being gapped or unexpected pull out....only way to do it :)

Enjoying the enema

I've just started getting my wife involved with my anal play. I take several enemas (until it comes out clear) as prep. I really enjoy it and like doing it - the full feeling of an enema is a turn on for me.

If I'm getting fucked, I'll douche out in the morning but that's it. If you know your body well enough, it shouldn't be an issue.

I've fucked a lot of ass and it's never happened. I don't think I would have really minded. There's one girl I think had the potential to be real nasty, but we never could get together enough and she moved on to someone else.

Great suggestions all, and I do and have done these things before. This was a little unexpected and spur of the moment (it had been months, when previously it was every other day or so).

I am thinking of getting one of the enema kits (i use a regular plain water enema at home about once a week routinely).

The kicker is, I am a VERY lucky guy in that she was gung ho for continuing, but it was harshing the mood and affecting the lubed glide (sorry for TMI)...

Have fun. Play safe!

You are a lucky guy. The fact that she was still gung-ho is excellent. I keep a box of baby wipes handy next to my lube in the nightstand. That way you can quickly clean up, apply more lube, and get right back to the action.

Shit happens! Also my biggest fear with anal:( All the ideas are good here, but sometimes the risk is always there for things to be messy.

Back