Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
As my blue toenails go into the garter waistband and then one by one slide into the leggings. The mixed cum held to my body.... I loose it for a few seconds overcum with excitement! I slide on the dripping heels and balance my way to my feet. The rush of cool air over the still warm cum on the silk....I'm in bliss:kiss:
I look at all the fuk carnage around and start fingering, needing only a knuckle dumped in my ass rim to send my into a body cramping orgasam... Body spasam. I let out a primal scream and begin to lick and eat any I cum I can find.... Ahhhhh
What extacy:kiss:

As my blue toenails go into the garter waistband and then one by one slide into the leggings. The mixed cum held to my body.... I loose it for a few seconds overcum with excitement! I slide on the dripping heels and balance my way to my feet. The rush of cool air over the still warm cum on the silk....I'm in bliss:kiss:
I look at all the fuk carnage around and start fingering, needing only a knuckle dumped in my ass rim to send my into a body cramping orgasam... Body spasam. I let out a primal scream and begin to lick and eat any I cum I can find.... Ahhhhh
What extacy:kiss:

I lovingly hold you as you collapse, sensually tongue kissing your mouth, feeling your softness and tasting all their cocks at once

Enjoying the sensuality of your embrace , I give in and have a total body rush. Your lips slip over my skin.... Our breasts rubbing and teasing each other. I grab your camera and snap a shot of us tounge stretching a rope of white love. I look at some previous pics and see what you have captured... I give you an extra sensual tounging and whispers of filthy nothing's...wow... I feel like a cummy queen!!!! Seeing a pic of Nikita in the very cum laden clothes I'm now wearing ... Fuking fantastic:devil:... Sends me over the edge!
Nikita borrow whatever clothes of mine you want! I'm wearing this all day.... And night:heart:

I lovingly hold you as you collapse, sensually tongue kissing your mouth, feeling your softness and tasting all their cocks at once

Enjoying the sensuality of your embrace , I give in and have a total body rush. Your lips slip over my skin.... Our breasts rubbing and teasing each other. I grab your camera and snap a shot of us tounge stretching a rope of white love. I look at some previous pics and see what you have captured... I give you an extra sensual tounging and whispers of filthy nothing's...wow... I feel like a cummy queen!!!! Seeing a pic of Nikita in the very cum laden clothes I'm now wearing ... Fuking fantastic:devil:... Sends me over the edge!
Nikita borrow whatever clothes of mine you want! I'm wearing this all day.... And night:heart:

You two are such sluts!;)

Yes you are, because you're going to show everyone how you're a cum goddess now <3. In the next room, there's a lingerie and erotic product show... You and I are going to get on there, and pose for them, showing off our cummy bodies..:kiss:

Letting myself be led... Enjoying the total slutty nature of my attire I jump to my squishy heels.... As you wish beautiful... I adore entertaining :kiss:

Letting myself be led... Enjoying the total slutty nature of my attire I jump to my squishy heels.... As you wish beautiful... I adore entertaining :kiss:

Yes Jennifer... You're a model now.. Walk from your hips, legs stretched.. You fucking own them all, you're a goddess.. show it.. Walk slowly, you need to show how incredibly feminine you are, step by step.. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Looking at all your lusting eyes produces a warm moist of my own.... I bend over and smile at everyone.... From between my open legs...I outline my ass cheeks before giving them a violent slap that cracks and makes my head snap back:devil:

Looking at all your lusting eyes produces a warm moist of my own.... I bend over and smile at everyone.... From between my open legs...I outline my ass cheeks before giving them a violent slap that cracks and makes my head snap back:devil:

There's a huge audience, cheering, dozens of people making pictures. I slowly take your cummy hand and we walk up the runway, slowly showing off my cummy skin. I slowly take your head, and very sensually wrap myself around you, and secretly whisper "let's make them a strand of cum to film, like you did a minute before, but let's make it last longer"

Some of the guys already cheer and yell "Fuck, these models are so sexy! Kiss her! Swap that cum!" - I lovingly, softly kiss you, but in a way that it looks really sloppy and messy

I catch glimpses of men rubbing their pants... Women fanning them selves watch us and the men:heart: I run my hand up Nikita's thigh and spread her so I can use my other hand to scoop between her legs... I gobble up my handful... Smile at the crowd.... Return to my kiss which I draw back ... Producing a thick sticky web between our faces and hair.... :kiss:

I catch glimpses of men rubbing their pants... Women fanning them selves watch us and the men:heart: I run my hand up Nikita's thigh and spread her so I can use my other hand to scoop between her legs... I gobble up my handful... Smile at the crowd.... Return to my kiss which I draw back ... Producing a thick sticky web between our faces and hair.... :kiss:

I sensually move around, rub my legs against eachother and against yours. We hear the amount of clicking cameras increase, as I press my shoes against the floor, and arch myself upwards, sliding my hand over my tummie. I than seductively look into a camera filming and recording, before saying "come here and fuck me like a model" before spitting a huge wad of cum straight into it's lens

Looses it knowing all the people who see her from these images will b thinking of fuking her...... And I get to! Walks up to the front row of the crowd and runs a finger between my legs.... Looking at the crowd I fiercely state " who's next"....

mmm, maybe have to lick that lens clean so not blurs .....

Pulls you in close and gently... In an ever so soft touch gives a dab of cum from my dress and puts on your nose :devil: I wink and return to the stage.

Looses it knowing all the people who see her from these images will b thinking of fuking her...... And I get to! Walks up to the front row of the crowd and runs a finger between my legs.... Looking at the crowd I fiercely state " who's next"....

I fiercely get up, and walk up to you too. I look incredibly confident, feeling in my element on the runway <3. We turn to eachother, and I look at you very seductively. "Are we really doing this? <3" i ask rougishly. After you nod, I fiercely tell the audience "Now's your chance to fuck a real model guys <3" :kiss:

Pulls you in close and gently... In an ever so soft touch gives a dab of cum from my dress and puts on your nose :devil: I wink and return to the stage.

I take my finger and wipe it from my nose, then looking at you on the stage, I slowly slide my finger to my lips, sucking it in, tasting the creamy gob and smiles at you...

I take my finger and wipe it from my nose, then looking at you on the stage, I slowly slide my finger to my lips, sucking it in, tasting the creamy gob and smiles at you...

What a beautiful Sexy crowd :heart:

mm, I feel the eyes of several guys watching me lick my finger clean and smile back at them.. What a sexy crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back