Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

All depends on the guy wearin' 'em... ;)

Attachments

• p01.jpg
    p01.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,744
panties

I personally like men in panties, although as far as to what turns me on, I'm really particular about the color for some reason. Anything with black lace or a similarly dark color seems to work well. In any case, if a guy is turned on by wearing panties and it makes him happy, I certainly wouldn't tell him no.
Glad to hear that you feel that way. Because it's such a turn on to think that I'm probabaly wearing sexier panties at work than most of the women that I work with.
BTW check out my panty pictures-

I personally like men in panties, although as far as to what turns me on, I'm really particular about the color for some reason. Anything with black lace or a similarly dark color seems to work well. In any case, if a guy is turned on by wearing panties and it makes him happy, I certainly wouldn't tell him no.

I hope these are black enough and lacy enough for you ...
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1743.JPG
    IMG_1743.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,610
  • IMG_1744.JPG
    IMG_1744.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 2,090
Fantastic meat. So thick and suckable, and it looks very sexy exploding out of those nice panties.

Thank's To All Of You

I am really enjoying the responses from all of you. When I started this thread I didn’t know what to expect in the way of viewer readership or the type of responses that this subject mater would generate. The viewing of this thread has been enormous. And the dialogue that it has produced is fantastic. I thank the guys that have sent their panty pictures in, you have really enhanced the conversation. And I love reading the comments from the Ladies. Again thanks to everyone.

Ronnie :rose:

Last edited:
If you look closely at the head of my cock, you can see the drop of pre-cum.

Last edited:
Yes, I can see it, and it looks very tasty. I love your outfit. I wish my Wife would allow me to dress up like that. Thanks for sharing.

I may be the only one, but I believe men who love to wear panties (and other feminine attire) should shave their legs and bodies to present a more alluring image.

Shaved and Smooth

I may be the only one, but I believe men who love to wear panties (and other feminine attire) should shave their legs and bodies to present a more alluring image.

Thanks, Lady C, I completely agree. I believe anyone who is dressed in panties and lingerie is much more attractive if they have a smooth hair free body.

Thanks, Lady C, I completely agree. I believe anyone who is dressed in panties and lingerie is much more attractive if they have a smooth hair free body.
+3.

I wouldn't have done these pictures if I wasn't shaved clean and perfectly tanned at the time. This time of year (fall/winter) I let my body rest, fatten up a bit, enjoy holiday food, grow my hair back (it's tough to be a guy and keep body hair trimmed!)... and then in January, I go back to working out with a vengeance, drop my body fat, tan, and get ready for summer and all the hot boys and girls I get to "play" with. ;)

Hence these pics. A girlfriend asked me to do them. They turned out really erotic!

-Blue

attachment.php

Attachments

• 022307g.jpg
    022307g.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,253

But I do love pubic hair om men as well as women. I love to nuzzle those soft curls and inhale the sexual aromas trapped there.

But I do love pubic hair om men as well as women. I love to nuzzle those soft curls and inhale the sexual aromas trapped there.

Me too. I love the look of a nice bush in cotton panties especially if they're sheer :D. I love shaved or not but have always been turned on buy a hairy bush .

I personally find it a turn on, but as Sub_space put it, I'm very specific about what I like. I also don't like thongs for some reason; I just think of how uncomfortable they are on me. If I want to see ass, I'll just ask you to take everything off.

But then again, I'm a less-is-more kind of girl. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back