Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say rabbit? Cuz I've got a ton of em..

bobsgirl said:
Eilan! Get off that poor bunny! :D

Shit I just looked at the picture again! LOL I need to put on my glasses!

Get off the chicken!

R.I.P. Judge G.

You were a pleasure to work with. You always made me feel welcome and appreciated. Condolences to your family. You will be missed dear man. :rose:

I always forget to stretch before gardening ~ oy those normally unused muscles are barking this morning!!!

Happy Easter :cathappy:

Denae said:
Today was perfect for me. Calming and relaxing, I want more.
i read "calming and relaxing" as "climaxing" at first. i guess my eyes read with a slight slur.

EJFan said:
i read "calming and relaxing" as "climaxing" at first. i guess my eyes read with a slight slur.

LOL. I like your way of reading things. I suppose being calm and relaxed could eventually lead to climax.

I mix my words together a lot. I'm trying to convince my friends that "corntilla" would be a great addition to the English language.

Tomorrow I get to start a salvage job on a trainee. Woo-frickin'-hoo :rolleyes:

Denae said:
Tomorrow I get to start a salvage job on a trainee. Woo-frickin'-hoo :rolleyes:

I'm hoping this isn't the same one you've had twice in the past. I'm really hoping!

pleasteasme said:
I'm hoping this isn't the same one you've had twice in the past. I'm really hoping!

No, that one is long gone.

Upon reviewing some of her work and "clues" in the first two trainer's reviews, I don't have a lot of hope for this one either. I'll do my best with her. The training coordinators are sending her to, in their words, "the best of the best" and more importantly they are relying on me to not b.s. them with a positive review. The second trainer wound up amending her review with a couple of negatives and the coordinator believes that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I told E that they are going to drive me to drink and she said she'll buy. LMAO.

Okay, I'm off to bed now. I think I'm going to need all the rest that I can get in the next few weeks.

My dogs are snoring. Will I be able to get to sleep with both of them making that awful noise? Good lord!

I have $500,000 sitting in my back yard.

There's about 300 of these destructive fuckers out there.
ani_cockatoo_gallery__370x386.jpg

Oh and my isp really sucks.

quoll said:
Oh and my isp really sucks.
what's the problem Q? i see that lit is slow to respond right now... is that it or do you have other issues?

Cereal?

They are beautiful quoll. Do you raise them or did they flock to your home?

EJFan said:
what's the problem Q? i see that lit is slow to respond right now... is that it or do you have other issues?
Oh man do I have some issues. :D
Lit's slowness combined with my isp is making for a very slow time.

pleasteasme said:
Cereal?

They are beautiful quoll. Do you raise them or did they flock to your home?

Not yet, just a coffee so far. ;)

They flock here, they are beautiful birds but 300+ make a hell of a noise at daybreak plus they can strip a fruit tree in minutes.

We don't do cereal but the neighbours and most of this district do, although we haven't had a decent enough rain yet for them to start planting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back