What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
damppanties said:
What? I'm innocent. The only fun I can get is vicariously. :cool:
Lucky me, I wasn't drinking or eating anything, I might have choked to death. :eek:

FatDino said:
I always have at least two water bottles in my room.

Bring it on, Ms D. :cool:
Well, you should have been drinking when I was talking about my pureness and innocence then. :rolleyes:

damppanties said:
Well, you should have been drinking when I was talking about my pureness and innocence then. :rolleyes:
You realize you just pleaded guilty to the charges, don't you?

FatDino said:
You realize you just pleaded guilty to the charges, don't you?
No, it's just that the facts about my innocent nature make you spew. I have no idea why. It probably has something to do with your childhood.

damppanties said:
No, it's just that the facts about my innocent nature make you spew. I have no idea why. It probably has something to do with your childhood.
You say you're innocent to N and she may throw up. Spewing is so much lighter. And besides, you're just saying that in hopes that my shirt will turn transparent.

ABSTRUSE said:
Dear god you two, enough flirting....get on with the sex so I can go back to bed.
:eek:

We're not flirting. Miss Self-proclaimed Innocent there doesn't flirt/cyber, or so she says.

FatDino said:
You say you're innocent to N and she may throw up. Spewing is so much lighter. And besides, you're just saying that in hopes that my shirt will turn transparent.
Of course. And your point is...?

ABSTRUSE said:
Dear god you two, enough flirting....get on with the sex so I can go back to bed.
:rolleyes:

Hello, Troosy.

FatDino said:
Do you have the webcam on??? :p

damppanties said:
*ahem* Why do you want to know? :cool:
I just questioned, doesn't necessarily mean I want to know. Though I know what you will tell me anyway. :cool:

FatDino said:
I just questioned, doesn't necessarily mean I want to know. Though I know what you will tell me anyway. :cool:
You do? Then there's no need for words, is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back