Aunt has to pay up on deal with nephew

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Nephew calls his aunt up and lets her know he got perfect scores on his ACTs. Aunt gets nervous but congratulates him, reminding him that he still needs to do well in class and basketball. Later that year, his team wins state. Aunt congratulates him but tells him he still needs to focus on class work. He reveals he knows and is Valedictorian.

Aunt goes to mom and reveals what's going on: when kid was in middle school, he was struggling with school, she promised to help get his grades up and got paid to tutor...however, she just bribed him and pocketed the money. When there was a slip up, she asked him what he would want that would get him to stay studying hard. Nephew says he wants her to marry him. Aunt laughs it off but decides to roll with it, saying she couldn't marry him until he grew up and even then he would need to do a lot better than all As: perfect ACTs, captain of a state winning team, Valedictorian and enough money to pay for a honeymoon and wedding. She figured nephew would fail or realize how the wish was stupid, impossible, or wrong.

Mom laughs...and then reveals she knew and Aunt is keeping her promise. Her son might be obsessed but he is doing amazing and aunt has been a leech on mom for so long that she owes her. If she doesn't go through with it, no more handouts and she can sleep on the streets.

Aunt tries to talk nephew out of it and sabotage him, even fucking him but nephew just falls for her harder. Graduation day comes and nephew is #1 in class. Aunt then pulls the trump, despite slowly appreciating nephew's odd devotion: they can't get married legally and even with his graduation presents he can't afford a big wedding and honeymoon. Only for nephew to pull out her dream wedding dress, and reservations for a wedding venue in New Jersey (where it's legal). He then carries her to his room telling about hygiene honeymoon which he's paying for with the money he's been carefully investing and saving since middle school. Aunt laughs at the ludicrousness and then agrees to marry him.

2. Simpler idea: aunt, still a complete knock out, has some yard work that needs doing. However, when it's time to pay up, she forgot her cash and her cards are frozen. aunt asks if nephew would take an IOU but nephew wants some collateral and a promise. Aunt lets him choose what he wants and nephew settles on a kiss and a promise of a striptease and lap dance if aunt doesn't pay up. Aunt is pissed and throws him out.

Time to pay comes up and nephew swings by, aunt doesn't have the money so nephew settles himself down on for his dance. Aunt throws him out again but nephew says things will compound every day she doesn't pay up. Aunt then gets a text showing pics of her drug stash. Nephew's dad is a cop and never really liked her. If he made her test, she'd be dirty. Aunt still takes a few days to talk to nephew. She's willing to do the lap dance and gets through it fine...but nephew points out she owes a lot of interest...aunt asks how much and nephew strips and lets her know.

3. Aunt promised perverted nephew she'd not only have sex with him but get him a reverse gangbang with up to five women of his choice if he loaned her some cash. Unlike the other ideas, aunt is DTF and loves the idea, the only challenge is, how will she convince the other women.
 
Had another one: nerdy nephew fixed aunt's computer. Aunt is short on cash and asks if she can do anything and nephew asks "anything?" Aunt bites her lip, remembering how much nephew has been crushing on her and how he's a bit of a hopeless but horny virgin. Still, she nods and nephew asks for something that either is completely non sexual or very tame.

1. Aunt gets frustrated, really frustrated. She wracked her brain and morals deciding how much she would do, offered everything and nephew just wanted a shoulder rub or some movie tickets when she had the cash. What? Is he too good for her now after all of the ogling he did? Oh no, fuck no! She offered anything and he ain't leaving till she gives everything.

2. It's a handjob. A goddamn handjob. It's just as illegal if they fucked. It's still crossing a line...and all he wants is a handjob? A clothed handjob...hell, he's wimping out even as he holds his cock. He'll probably blab to his parents and she'll be the one to get in trouble. Well, fuck it. He wants a handjob, he can have it after she takes him on a trip around the world.

Nephew wanted to get laid after prom. Aunt hooks him up with a college age stripper who she knows is easy but clean and guarantees it will be a sure thing...she guarantees it. Well date does show but right before the deed is done she suddenly feels guilty about her life choices and asks to go home. Nephew takes her home and is a perfect gentleman...but this messes him up. He goes to aunt, distraught. Was he wrong to just want a quickie (date had agreed to it beforehand)? Is he a monster?

Aunt calms him down and then remembers she did guarantee he would get laid tonight...
 
Back
Top