Straight guy who's a bit more than curious....

Boysnight

Virgin
Joined
Jul 6, 2018
Posts
2
So to add to my story....my name is Darren, I'm straight, in my mid forties, with 2 kids and a wife. Now I've got that out the way I get the massive horn turning on my two gay mates.

In the past as a early teen I've done the whole blowjobs in woods or late at night with a best mate who (after dating loads of complete fucking babes) turned out to be gay. However, when this trist finished I just closed the chapter in my life and got my jollies in a the standard hetro way, which I enjoy to this day.

However, 3 years ago my sex life took a little unexpected twist. One of my best mates (James) started dating a new partner, Liam. Both of of them are highly sexually charged gay men who at the end of the evening find it hard to contain their desire for each other. They are desperately polite and where always coy if I walked in at the end of an evening to catch them in a tryst.

After spending many late night with them I started to notice at the end of the night when it was just the three of us there would be wispers and glances that made me think they were eyeing me up. I had never considered myself anything but ordinary in looks but there was definately something simmering between them at it involved me. They would text each other and chat in husted tones when alone.

After noticing this I started to get really horny of the thought of them getting their jollies looking at me and being a part of their fantasies. I was suprised they found me horny but apparently straight men is like catnip to gays.

It started with me send sending the occasional provative text when I wasnt there, or going to bed when it was just the three of us and coming back down in just my pants to get a drink of water.

Anyway, to cut a two year story short, I have kept going that little bit further to the point where I have had many excellent blowjobs, group wanks, massages and even skiing when im particularly in the zone. Im not really into the physical side like the boys are, more the horn of being in a sexy situation.

However, Im seeking help in keeping the horny spark alive. We have done various role plays and I have my own drawer in their house full of different trousers and pants which I wear during the evening (although the rules dictate they dont mention the fact I am wearing some trousers with massive gashes cut in them or similar).

My particular turn on horny, busty, ordinary looking older (50-60) women from next door. My dream would be to have a chat and exchange dares with a couple (BI male and busty wife) who can provide horny spark that makes a good night amazing
 
Blowjobs, group j/o, massages, skiing... these are some good friends you have, I should be so lucky
 
Back
Top