Writer's Menagé (closed)

All three slept through then night, cuddling, sleeping soundly

It was Keiko who awakened first, he found himself sniffing and then his eyes opened wide and his heart began to race

Wake up Leena, I could be wrong, but I think I am smelling the scent of burning tar

She woke up looking around and backed deep into him and Ambrose as the chair was sitting where it had been before.

Kieko...

He stopped smelling, the scent was fading, but it had been strong

He looked as Leena spoke, then he realized her shock, the chair!

My God, they were here, or they put it here with magic, either way, we must let Gregory know...what should I do with the chair? Burn it?

She looked to Ambrose then to Kieko then back to the chair. She shook her head no.

I... I have an idea... get Gregory if you wish but... I am going to have the chair reveal the past magic events around it.

They were only getting Gregory to ease Leena’s fears

She looked far from scared, and the boys were, perhaps stupidly, fearless

We are fine, do your Magic Leena, let’s see what the chair exposes

Keiko extended his claws and dre his sword, Ambrose fangs extended and he fingered the dagger in his belt, they were ready to battle

She moved to the desk and writing with the special ink and parchment she threw the written spell at the chair.

"Reveal your darkened history"

Shimmering mist began to envelope the chair and ghostly image of a child standing on it. She was holding an infant handing her up towards the ceiling. Something seemed to bolt across the image as if shot from a gun only it was much larger darker blacking out the vision for a momentvanishing revealing the young girl on the floor and the baby laying on to of her crying but it's hand holding a shard of the darkness her tears causing it to writhe in her little grip as if in pain. The darkness moved towards the baby only to be charged as well by unseen beings when the fight was over the creatures seemed to be gone as was the infant and the child on the floor standing looking stunned before seeing what had to be the mother sealed in the chair by a dark hand as the mother burst into black flames. Someone unseen moved the little girl back and attacking the being holdi g the mother to the chair too late to save her

The men were spellbound as they watched and attempted to understand.

They seemed to understand, the child and infant were the children of the woman in the chair

There had been an altercation, good VS. evil, the mother had clearly been killed, but the fates of the other two inconclusive, at least to their understanding...A,Brosz spoke up, questioning the lovely spellcaster

Leena, was that Gregory, the dark spirits? Who were the women? Do you understand all that we just saw?

I... I don't know.

She stared at the chair as the image faded.

Something attacked the children then for some reason whoever that is beside the child could not or would not protect the mother. I... I don't understand.

Ambrose and Keiko took in what she said, Ambrose responded first

"If anyone can decipher this it is Gregory", and he put in an SOS on the vampire network, "Please come and meet me at Leena's...strange things are about"

Keiko went and picked up the chair and was about to turn it into kindling and throw into the fire

Leena, are you okay if I destroy this, the only way I know how to destroy evil is fire, and this appears to be a tool of evil

Gregory walked in as if he already knew. Dyanna right behind him.

You used your magic against the chair... Dyanna told me. Suddenly reliving her sister's death was not an event she expected but you are little Helena's blood stubborn to no end. Helena... Your line to the family is Dyanna's niece you look a great deal like her and carrying the strongest ties to the magic of your bloodline. The child you saw. Looked to be about 5... That was Diedre we took her in as she was most capable to stay and help fight. The others including Helena were four, two, and four months. It was the dark fires spirits "employer you saw kill their mother. We arrived too late to save her.

The boys smiled as they looked at Leena, they were sure she could be quite feisty

Are Dierdre, Helena, any of the Susters still alive?

They assumed they killed the mother for fear of her magic, therefore if the dark magic was still strong, they would definitely come after Leena

They died centuries ago.

Gregory sighed

Now you have a little more insight a IF something is lurking around an even bigger bullseye on your stubborn self Leena

Instinctively the boys moved to each side of Leena, looking like the secret service for their petite president

Gregory laughed

Well, they are loyal and certainly better than nothing, but be cautious all of you and stay prepared...and call me at any sign of trouble

We will Gregory maybe if you get rid of the chair it will stay gone.

She smiled and hugged him snuggling between Kieko and Ambrose

Gregory kissed her on the cheek

In a flash he, Dyanna and the chair were gone

All the excitement had Keiko's heart pounding and he nuzzled into Leena...all sorts of feelings and adrenaline coursing through his body

You'll be okay...we will protect each other...I think the three of us together can be quite formidable...not to mention...extremely sexy

She let her fingers dance through his fur glancing to Ambrose.

We do don't we?

Will king at Ambrose

Ambrose closed behind her and pressed in, kissing her neck as he reached around and unbuttoned her blouse, unfastened her bra

Yes Lover, very formidable and very sexy

Keiko brought his mouth to her bare breasts, tickling with his whiskers, teasing her nipples with his tonge purring soft vibrations as he went along

Arching back against Ambrose as Kieko's mouth began to toy with her body and mind.

Yesss

She pressed against his lips while she bro nd back against Ambrose.

Keiko nuzzled and licked her breasts and nipples, trying to tantalize her with his teasing

Ambrose pressed in from behind, grinding in, whiles her neck teased him with its open availability as he kissed her

Leena, I hope we are not being presumptuous, it has been a long day, but Keiko and I are always looking to play

Perfectly... Fine...

She gasped one hand reaching back to Ambrose the other swirling through Kieko's fur. Somewhat pinned between her two clearly hungry lovers felt like heaven

Her blouse undone, Ambrose slid her blouse off her shoulders and then let his fingers slide down to undo her dress and let it slide down her toned legs

He continued to kiss her neck as he slid his fingers inside the waistband of her panties and slid them down to caress her sex

Keiko continued he nuzzling and licking, and began to rub up and down her abdomen while alternating between her breasts

They were pressing into her, Ambrose from behind, Keiko in front, both men enjoying the lovely witch

Keiko purred, Ambrose moaned, and both thoroughly enjoyed their play

She gasped and caressed both of them as best she could. Her eyes falling half lidded with pleasure and desire.

Yess

Ambrose was enjoying conducting this little sexual symphony

He slid both hands inside her panties and slid them down her legs so that she was now naked between them

Keiko backed off for a second to understand what Ambrose was thinking

Ambrose let one one hand reach around to fondle her breasts and stabilize her against him as he lifted her leg and exposed her sex to Keiko, before resuming his kissing of her neck he looked at his friend

Keiko, look how tasty our beautiful lover his, I think she needs the talents of your were tongue to please her, don't you?

Keiko reengaged, and was now focused on her beautiful pussy, and lapping with his long tongue at her sweet nectar

Her head quickly tossed back against Ambrose as she felt Kieko's tongue begin to taunt tease and torment her. Her hand in his hair and her other hand reaching to caress Ambrose as well

I think she is enjoying this my friend, I forget sometimes how truly talented you are

Ambrose was talking with a slight chuckle, but he was enjoying running his hands over her breasts, massaging them, and teasing, tickling and lightly pinching her nipples. He deftly moved back and forth, never leaving either breast unattended for too long

Keiko was truly enjoying her sweet taste and was lavishing her sex with his considerable tongue

He was getting very hard and he pressed his erection into her as he kissed her

Isn't it nice having two lovers, men always wanting you, hard and desiring to please you?

Back