NFL 2018-2019 Season Thread

RoryN

You're screwed.
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Posts
54,155
Schedules just came out!

How do your team's match-ups look?
 
Chick I just started dating told me yesterday she was a Pats fan. Deal breaker. She didn't believe me. I haven't called since.
 
Chick I just started dating told me yesterday she was a Pats fan. Deal breaker. She didn't believe me. I haven't called since.

0f course she didn't. In her world, fandom only means something when your team wins all the time. :cool:
 
Lots of interesting things to watch the first couple weeks. Roster drama, age questions, coaches on the hot seat before the season even begins, snowflakes getting riled up over a guy on his knees.
Leveon signs by week 3 but gets traded cuz Connor turns out to be pretty good.
Browns start Mayfield by week 4 or earlier.
Brady hits the wall and is comforted by a super model.
Zeke has spectacular year cuz no distractions like last season. I do NOT have him on any fantasy teams either. I was hoping to but I do have Gurley on one. All my others my pick was so high I was lucky to get an RB with 2 working feet.
Luck does ok but over a year off is too much and the word "overrated" starts getting used.
The Bills will suck so much ass they'll change name to the Rimjobs.
Eli gets benched again.
 
NFL Football is back! I'm icing up the beer and lacing up my Nikes.

Ain't American great!
 
I can't get the Browns game today but I'm excited to see how they do.
 
Here's to Conner ripping the field up today and making me forget Bell is a raging douchcanoe.
 
I got the Sunday Ticket this year so I can watch all the games. It's kinda nice if you forget about how much they're charging for it.
 
Chick I just started dating told me yesterday she was a Pats fan. Deal breaker. She didn't believe me. I haven't called since.

Im sure it wasnt that

Im sure she had a BAD CUNT and you want out

or more likely, she wanted YOU OUT
 
I don't blame you.

We both hate the Pats, too.

I'm fine with anyone winning, but them.

There ya go. Don't care if Satan was playing them, I'd root for him to tear their souls apart, eat the pieces and shit them out all over Boston in a glorious display of evil the likes of which has never been seen before and never will again.
 
First decent team in long ass time. Rome was not built in a day.

Two years under this coach and they have exactly one win. Rome at least had some shit built in a couple years.
 
Two years under this coach and they have exactly one win. Rome at least had some shit built in a couple years.

Do you have any idea who are the offensive and defensive coaches this year?

Before jumping to conclusions you might want to go look.
 
Do you have any idea who are the offensive and defensive coaches this year?

Before jumping to conclusions you might want to go look.

Success on one team does not mean success on another.
 
Back
Top