Inside A Bat's Heart (Closed)

"Very well." He smirked and walked onto the mats in bare feet. "But kick off those shoes first, you don't train in shoes, Maggie." He instructed and waited till she was ready.

Squaring up in front of her he gestured for her to attack. After several minutes of putting her on her back on the floor he changed it up and when she was ready began to attack her. She was better in defence he immediately saw. But even on attack she was balanced and steady, her moves focused even if they weren't on par with his skills. But then he had been learning martial arts all of his life, she was still so young. He would teach her what he knew, but for today it was about seeking out her vulnerable spots, showing her how to strengthen them, teaching her a few small tricks if outnumbered and so on. Two hours later, both of them sweaty from exertion he called a halt and walked to the side where he had put bottles of water for them.

"You're good, Maggie, very good, and don't take me beating you so easily to heart. I was trained by the League of Shadows and others for most of my life and honed those skills fighting for my life. You'll get there too ... so, I think a week of training and then by that time Alfred should have your outfit ready for you to take for a test run, hm? What do you say?" He leaned against the cool cave walk smiling at her as he sipped the water. "But for tonight I have a gala ball I have to attend ... would you do me the honour of being by date?"
 
It was a hard thing she was doing, she knew he had been through so much and had the money to do anything he wanted but he was older and new much more then she did. She enjoyed there time together and drinking some of the water she smiled at him. "Even I knew I wouldn't be able to beat you, your everything I'm not, but you have been trained young so don't worry about it she said with a soft and loving way. But when he said what he did about the ball, she looked at him, this is when there love and friendship she nodded to him and leaned up against him.

"Of course but how many women will be sad that Bruce Wayne has himself a woman now? Especially one so young, but let them talk I could care less we know how we feel about the other, so I'm sure it will be OK" she looked at him love in her eyes she leaned in and kissed him softly. "Though I have a slight problem I don't have anything to wear and if it's our debut together I need something nice " she hated asking for anything but she had nothing that would work for something this important
 
"Well I am glad you don't care about what others think, I certainly never have." He smiled at her, then took her hand and led her back upstairs into the mansion. "And if you don't own any dresses for the gala we'll just have to take you shopping."

As they left the secret doorway Bruce shouted to Alfred they were going into town shopping and could he get the car ready.

"We have time before the evening, lets shower quickly and head into town. I know exactly the right store to take you to. I know the lady who runs it very well and her dresses are sublime. I am sure we will find you something you like." He kissed her then let her go to her shower while he walked to his.

Once showered, changed and in the car, Alfred made little time of getting them into Gotham and to the store in question. It was in the most upmarket area of the shopping district and had no dresses in the windows, just the stores name. Bruce too Maggie's hand and led her inside. The room was not small, but hardly huge either, comfortable would be the best way to describe it. It had a few dresses hanging on rails around the outside and several changing areas leading off the central hub of the shop. A young girl in an immaculate white dress and heels walked up with a smile.

"Mr. Wayne, how nice to see you again. Madam Juarez will be so happy. I'll go fetch her." With a glance at Maggie, the girl turned and walked off, her ass swaying in the heels.

But almost before she had vanished an older woman appeared. Probably in her 50's, she looked incredible. Slender, long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, smooth skin, long legs wearing a light grey pencil skirt, black heels, a white shirt that was undone enough to show her incredible cleavage to the world. Her smile was so bright you almost needed sunglasses.

"Bruce! Darling! It's been so long, I thought you had forgotten me." The woman said with a smile as she offered her hand. Bruce kissed it and smiled back.

"Jenny, who could possible forget such a beauty as you." He replied.

"Oh, you flirt." Jenny grinned, but was obviously happy. "So, who is this lovely creature ... your niece perhaps? A cousin?"

"Jenny, allow me to introduce Maggie .... my girlfriend."

The smile faltered just a little, but Jenny quickly rallied and turned her gaze on Maggie.

"I see ... well, let me guess, you need a dress for the charity gala this evening?" She took Maggie's hand and turned her on the spot so she could look her over.

Jenny had to admit, Bruce's eyes for beauty had never failed him. He always had the most gorgeous women on his arm. She had shared his bed many times and the man was the perfect lover. Did she feel jealous this younger girl had taken her place? Yes, but she was old enough to know she could never stay in such a man's life for long.

"My dear ... do you have a favourite colour? Style? Did you wish traditional, long ankle length gown perhaps ... or something more ... revealing?" Jenny glanced at Bruce with a raised eyebrow.

"Whatever Maggie wishes. As usual money is no object, Jenny."

"Ahh, I so love hearing you say that, Bruce. Well, Maggie, have a look at our off the peg selection, give me an idea of what you prefer."
 
She watched the ladies and knew they were upset, she saw the look of envy when she was announced she was his girlfriend. The faces made her smile in a way it wasn't something she thought would be upset or mad. But now she didn't care, in that moment she knew she wanted this, while she twirled she winked at Bruce when she faced him, then heard what she was asked and looked at him thinking.

"For a dress something that shows my curves but modest and a dress that doesn't have Bruce giving thousands for one dress I'm no gold digger unlike some of you think"

She looked at the one younger woman "I can read body language I love the man not the money, everyone have that clear?" She hated the looks and spoke up, she sighed and looked at the dresses
 
Bruce almost laughed at her words. jenny raised both eyebrows high at such a slap down and glanced at Bruce questioningly. He just shrugged.

"There is a difference between a gold digger and a man wanting his woman to be the envy of every other man at a party, no?" He replied to Maggie's comments. "I am buying you this dress because I want everyone to look at you tonight and see what I see ... so, money is no object, Maggie."

"Well, as you see young lady, there are no price tags on any of these dresses." Jenny mentioned rather snarkily as the two younger sales girls left the room. "How is it the saying goes? If you need to ask how much a thing is you can't afford it?"

Bruce laughed again and sat down in a comfortable arm chair watching Maggie look through the dresses on show.

"Maggie, you can trust Jenny's judgement on dresses. When it comes t matching the right clothes to the right woman she is without doubt the Master ... or Mistress of the art." He winked at Jenny who blushed a little at the compliment. "And Jenny ... give Maggie a little slack, hm? This is all new to her."

Jenny relaxed a little and turned a more friendly eye on the young girl.

"I am sorry if you thought I was judging you, young lady. I apologise, honestly. Now, how may I help you make a choice. Something modest, yes, but something that shows your curves?" Jenny looked Maggie over appraisingly again. "You do have lovely curves. Maybe this one?"

She pulled an dark electric blue ankle length gown off the rack. It had a very low cut front and back, snug around the waist, and left the arms bare. The long skirt part of the gown was slit on both side to the hip to show lots of leg. Jenny held it up to Maggie and cocked her head.

"Hmm, try it on for Bruce. I think the colour works with your complexion perfectly."
 
Everything fell in her mind and heard a song being played and smiled it felt perfect she closed her eyes she vocalized the song, she grabbed the dress and a soft tone came from her once in the dress she came out and smiled looking at Bruce her eyes locked to his as she sang with the song

"Home....a place where I go..to take this off my shoulders some one take me home..." her voice had been said would make anyone stop. As she sang she had walked up to him,placing her hand on his cheek, the song playing had been home by machine gun kelly. Once she stopped she stood until a small platform and twirled around slowly she blushed looking at the love of her life
 
Taken aback by Maggie suddenly starting to sing, Bruce and Jenny exchanged glances with Wayne shrugging to the older lady. But as Maggie came out for them to see her in the dress Bruce started to smile. Jenny had chosen the perfect gown and it seemed to fit perfectly. With Maggie standing on the small round platform and twirling Bruce could see her from all angles. The slits up the side of the skirt meant that as she twirled they flew up a little exposing the girls slender toned legs. The dress fit snugly around the middle showing off her trim waist and the low cut front gave more than a little view of her amazing cleavage. Jenny moved in, pulling the fabric of the dress here and there, tutting occasionally.

"I need to make a few small adjustments, but I think you would dazzle them all at the gala tonight young lady. You look gorgeous." Jenny stated with a satisfied smile.

"I agree, you look incredible, Maggie." Bruce said with a smile as he continued to watch her from where he sat in the armchair. "Jenny, do you have anything for her to wear beneath the dress?"

The older woman smiled and gave a small smirk. "Well, she can't wear a bra with that low a front and back, but I think I have a little something for else ... come with me dear."

She took Maggie hand and guided her into a large private changing room. She moved to a set of drawers and hummed to herself as she went through them until she pulled out a matching blue lace thong which she handed to Maggie.

"Try those on, dear .... and these." She said handing Maggie a pair of 4" stiletto heeled shoes also in blue.
 
She smiled at him as they had there little moment and then hearing what he said she knew exactly what he meant, she was glad she had the breasts that fit the dress since the dress wouldn't allow a bra, she slipped into what she was told to. She looked at herself, the dress allowed her thong to show just a tiny bit, which would be enough to drive him mad perhaps. She took a deep breath and walked back out in the heels and the thong to add, she sighed softly and spun around again, running her fingers in her hair, she knew what she wanted to do with her hair but that was something she wanted to surprise Bruce.

"What do you think?" She asked Bruce with a smile on her face, she looked at the reflection of herself, a mirror a few feet away and couldn't believe this was actually happening, it was really nice to have something come true in her life.
 
Last edited:
He watched her performing with a smile and a shake of his head. He had known Maggie for so many years but had never seen this side of her before. He noticed the press outside, a little confused how they found them when even he hadn't known they were coming here till minutes before hand, but then he supposed that was the nature of the beast. Being so famous it only took someone with a smart phone to text a pic and then the press would follow soon after. He gestured to Jenny that they would take the clothes Maggie was wearing right now and to put them on his tab before slipping his arm through Maggies and leading her from the shop to where Alfred was parked close to the shop in the car and holding the door open.

The press shouted questions as the two of them moved quickly to the car, Bruce gently, but firmly pushing people aside to they could get through before he gently manoeuvred Maggie into the car first. He smiled at the cameras ignoring the questions as to who the girl was. He waved, slipped in beside Maggie, then Alfred closed the door, jumped into the drivers seat and drove off. Bruce turned to Maggie and took her hand in his.

"Sorry about that, Maggie ... it sort of comes with the territory when your the most famous bachelor in town ... well, no longer a bachelor of course." He winked and kissed her softly telling Alfred to take them home.

He would call Jenny later to apologise for turning her shop into a circus and to arrange for Maggie's clothes to be sent to the mansion. He had decided getting Maggie out of there fast was more important than going to gather her clothing. She could change once back at the mansion into something more comfortable as they whiled away the hours before the gala charity party tonight. He kissed her hand.

"You look incredible, darling. I am going to be the luckiest man at the party tonight."
 
Her heart was beating and it was to the point she didn't know what to say as he guarded her to from the press, she got into the car and sighed seeing everyone. She knew they got good pictures of them together, looking at Bruce and hearing what he said about the press and her she grinned. "I am not worried about it, let them talk gives them something to do, even the people in the press need a job" She said simply. She knew once they got home she would do her own hair, and had a big plan to show the world they were together.

"yes no longer a bachelor but now people will be like...when will they get married?" She chuckled softly. She felt the limo move and thought for a moment. She knew that she would have to be ready for anything, and that meant the training with Bruce and of course the fighting and the press.

"Alfred can you stop at my place before we go back? I got something there that I need to get" She had forgotten something he never knew about, she looked at Bruce.

"Have something I want to show you, and the story that goes with it"
 
"Of course, Miss." Alfred confirmed not even asking Bruce's permission which made the man smile. Already Alfred was showing how much he liked and approved of Maggie it seemed.

The limo drove through town and pulled up outside Maggie's apartment complex. It was not a type of car the people around here saw every day so Bruce wasn't surprised when kids ran up gawping at it, their jaws falling open even more when he got out and waved. He opened Maggie's door and helped her out then lent into Alfred's open window.

"Try to make sure the kids don't steal the hubcaps, Alfred." He joked with a grin before turning and walking with Maggie inside and to her apartment door.

He had never been inside here before. It was a nice place. Not to upmarket, just a nice area to live in and a well maintained apartment building. Of course he had made sure it was when she moved in, he had done his due diligence and had a quiet word with the landlord to make sure Maggie would be well looked after. But this would be the first time he set foot inside her apartment, her own private domain.
 
She sighed some once inside as she smiled knowing he had never been in her home,but brought him to a special sword that was on the wall. She went into the room that looked like a dojo and sighed softly. The sword was magnificent it had a gold blade that had the symbol of the league of assassin's who were what Bruce spoke of the shadows were the assassin's at one point. She took down the sword. The blade fit to her, taking it in she closed her eyes as she began to use the sword like someone who had be trained to use it, her heart beating fast and she made music as she swung the sword. When she stopped she was in a stance like one of the league. She panted and placed the sword in her hands and offered it to him.

"You were trained to use your body as a weapon bruce, your a man who has much strength you use your emotions to help you, you harness your anger. I watched you as batman twice, so I see it as true. But me I was trained by a man all in black, never told me his name, but something tells me you know what the logo on the blade means" she honestly had no clue what it meant.
 
Bruce was taken aback by the dojo in the apartment and even more so by the sword on the wall. It looked like gold, but of course couldn't be made of that metal as it was the softest metal in the world. He stood stunned as Maggie worked through a kata of sword play. He had seen her fight the muggers earlier and no trace of this skill had shown. He had known her since she was a child and had never noticed an inkling of her possessing such abilities even after watching her train at the cave earlier. His title of the worlds greatest detective he had thought was hard earned, but for him to have missed the way a person would move after such training, walk, stand ... he blinked as she finished and held his hands out to receive the sword from her.

It was almost warm in his hand, the blade elegant in its design but eminently functional. He didn't have to test the edge to know if was razor sharp. The balance was perfect too. It was a weapon made to a specific design and the way Maggie used it, Bruce assumed made for a specific person ... her. His eyes moved to the glyph next to the League's brand on the blade, he knew it well. But it led to more questions than answers.

"The man who trained you ... he gave you this sword?" He asked Maggie handing it back to her. "This mark is the emblem of the founder and head of the League, Ra's al Ghul. The man who trained me." He turned and walked a few steps away from her, his back turned, stroking his chin thoughtfully. "He trained me because I left my life behind to become Batman, to become a symbol of vengeance on the criminal underworld. he saw in me something he hoped to mould into a protege. He even asked me to lead the League of Shadows and marry his daughter Talia. But I could not go to the lengths he wanted to gain world peace. He wanted me to kill innocents ... and yet he trained you?"

He turned back confused. Yes, Maggie's parents had died in similar circumstances to his own, but she had never travelled the world learning to fight in the hopes of finding and killing the murders. He would have known if she had. So why had Ra's come to her, taken her under his wing to train? What had he wanted of her and how had Bruce missed it.
 
She watched Bruce. She didn't know if he was angry if he was sad if he's furious at her, though she kept nothing from him the more she thought about it, she looked around the room, remembering things when she was but a child she closed her eyes standing in the center of the dojo of her own room. Perhaps it was Bruce that helped open up a portion of her mind that she had forgotten. She found herself on the side in the corner looking at herself in the center, but herself is nothing but a child, about 5 she watched a man dressed in black like a ninja walking around her speaking to her.

"When a bat comes for you, you are to protect him, he is the embodiment of justice embodiment of vengeance, he must find a companion capable to love him for him capable of protecting him and being his equal. You are trained in this to help give him an edge. For his power comes from mostly his body for a man is stronger than a woman, but this sword will allow you. To use what you lack and that is strength of body, the blade will cut your enemy in half but protect the bat. Because he is everything to us and maybe one day he'll Be everything to you."

She looked at him and saw how he was she went to him and sighed softly she was afraid of what was going and in his head he did not what to think she didn't know if she angered him without even really knowing it. Which is like I do his eyes, placing her hand on his cheek and softly sighed. If she had thought for an instant that this had something to do with them, he would have been told sooner.

"Bruce, are you all right? Have I angered you? Because if I had I didn't mean to this simple on the sword, is this the league that trains you because if it is, I have a feeling I know why, but I'm also sure that you heard what I said in the room as well, I remembered they told me to protect you to use a weapon because I was not as strong as you. I have trained often out of my life, but it was for enjoyment to learn something new that I know and I would be by your side one day fighting beside you, I would have done more, but this is a side of me you did not know and the side of me I've actually forgotten because I've not been in this room since my parents are killed. But there is nothing else I hide, not that I was hiding this, I showed you because I wanted you to know I am compatible, but my love for you is true and it is just and it is for real, I love you Bruce, and I hope you know that no matter what."
 
Last edited:
"You didn't anger me, Maggie, it's just ...." He sighed and cupped her face with a sad smile. "Everyone I care about gets dragged into this life one way or another and some end up dead and some end up injured. I had hoped you would avoid that. But Ra's reaches out again to hurt those I love by getting to you before I even knew you perhaps. This isn't your fault, this blame lays with him alone and neither of us can undo what he has done to you." He glanced at the sword again and took it from her hands, walking it over to set it back on the wall. "However a sword has one purpose, to kill, to maim and that isn't me. I do not kill and none of the people I have trained or who have worked with me use weapons that can. You are right, I am strong, I use my fists, my feet, my body to fight as does Nightwing, as did Robin and Batgirl. Some might use a staff, some fists the same as me, but Ra's taught you to kill because that sword is a weapon with no other purpose. Whether you desire it or not is irrelevant. The smallest mistake and you take a persons life when you fight with such weapons. If you wish to fight with me you leave it here. I will too was trained to fight with sword, spear, every weapon available, but I made the choice to put them all aside. You too must make that choice, but knowing Ra's he would not have focused only on swordplay. He taught you how to use your body and you know how good Batgirl was. She was around your age when she began and if she can do it then so can you. You have League training she never had."

He walked back to Maggie and took her hands in his, smiling down at her.

"I love you with all my heart, darling, and I want you beside me out there each and every night. Side by side. But can you leave his teachings behind? Ra's and the League teach that innocents can die if the ends justify the means. That is a teaching I long ago abandoned. The ends do NOT justify the means. It's how we get there, the journey to the end, which is the justification. If we are worthy or not is all in the journey and how we deal with the evil in this world must come down to our own choices. Life or death. You are a good person, Maggie, I can see that. Ra's didn't take that from you. So I feel confident you can learn from me, let me teach you another way to fight crime and if your role in all this is to protect me ... then for both our sake do so without the blade."

He led her from the apartment and back to the car so Alfred could drive them both home to the mansion.
 
She smiled at him but was surprised by how he was treating her, her heart was beating quickly and didn't understand what he was thinking. Watching him put it up on the wall she shook her head and sighed softly. She just nodded and let him do what he wanted, thinking deep down she didn't know what to think. She was quite and let him lead her back into the limo and looked outside the window, everything in her wanted to scream at the man who taught her, everything was hurting inside, she watched the buildings and the plants around as they headed home. She did not know what was going to happen here, but she looked back at Bruce.

"I know that you don't kill people and I never would, if you think I could kill someone you are mistaken Bruce. I wanted to keep the sword as a reminder of what not to be. But I put that aside for you, I know you don't kill people Bruce, you hang them out to dry sometimes literally." She couldn't help but laugh a little bit, looking into his eyes he did not know what to do or think, when it came down to it. "It was a part of me that would never happen. Do you really think I could murder someone?" she wanted to know unless he didn't want her tempted. Though she could never be tempted to be something she wasn't.
 
"Murder? No, of course not." Bruce replied sharply, surprised she would even ask that of him. "But there is a big difference between murdering someone and killing them. A sword has only one purpose, to kill and you were trained to use a sword. All I am doing it taking the element of death away from the equation. You might not mean to kill, but the chance would remain if you went into battle with the sword. Murder is cold blooded, calculated ... I would never think that of you ... never."

He sat and closed his eyes as the limo drove on and up the hill toward the mansion. He loved Maggie more than anyone in his life other than his dead parents. He knew that, he felt that, but he would not have a partner who used weapons that could kill. It was against his moral code and he had never broken that code, not for Robin, not for Batgirl, and not for Nightwing. All those young people had learnt to fight without killing, they had no use for swords or knives or guns. If Maggie wanted to come with him at nights then she would have to abide by his code. It held him in steel bonds, stronger than even his love for the girl beside him. He tried to relax, smiling at Maggie as he took her in his arms and hugged her tight.

"You are an incredible person and I have always seen your inner light. It's so pure that I know you would never hurt anyone unless they deserved it. So put those silly thoughts that I don't trust you aside. I do and always will. But Ra's would have trained you in more than sword play. If he taught you half as well as he taught me you can fight with your body as well as with a sword. And if that's the case then you are already ready to come with me at night."

He stated this in a strong steady voice full of commitment. He was trying to ignore the fact she had been taken down by a group of street thugs earlier, something no pupil of Ra's al Ghul would have ever let happen. But maybe she had been unprepared, taken unaware. If so he would train her to be more aware of her surroundings. The first few nights he would be right by her side and even when confident of her abilities he would keep an eye on her if she patrolled alone.
 
A lot was going on in her mind as she just smiled a little at him, feeling his arms around her. It was almost hard to believe something she was trained to do was so bad, once they got home she wanted some time alone. She got into a slip in her bedroom and wrapped her hands no a black cloth that was to protect her hand when she punched a bag. Her feet and ankles were wrapped up in the same thing. She put on a song that helped her with her feelings. Mad World By Bastille Song started off slow so she slowed her breathing and closed her eyes. Allowing all the negative feelings to flow away from her. It was hard to think, but when the chorus of the song hit she opened up her eyes and began punching the punching bag.

It was something that she had no idea what would happen, right in that moment she seemed rather happy. She was getting out all the negative training as she looked at her own reflection. She placed her hands on her hips, as her imagination began to run with her, she saw herself in a suite that reminded her of a raven. She finally smiled at herself, she re created her "Fight" With Bruce when he was training her, through the whole song. When it stopped she stopped, she panted softly, she knew what she wanted. She wanted to be his everything.
 
As they went to their own rooms, Bruce found himself thinking more about the future and what Ra's plan had been to train Maggie to protect him. Had he honestly only wanted to protect Bruce? Ra's always had plans within plans, nothing was ever black and white with the man. Still, if he was at least partially responsible in bringing them together then Bruce owed him a debt. He remembered how good Maggie had looked in that blue gown at the store, so stunningly beautiful and sexy. He couldn't wait to show her off at the gala later. But for now he turned his mind to business. Despite the media preferring to label him a playboy he actually did help steer Wayne Enterprises in the business world.

A few hours later as darkness was falling Alfred knocked on his door to offer him some tea which Bruce gratefully accepted. The old butler reminded him he should start to get ready for the gala and Bruce asked him to go and remind Maggie too as she had time to prepare herself. As Alfred left Bruce headed to the bathroom to shave again so he looked his best, then dressed in his best tux which was tight in all the right places. Finally ready he walked down to the main hall to await his date for the evening.
 
The time she had alone helped her out a great deal she was able to get her frustration out without hurting Bruce anyway because if she had or both in any way she would never forgive herself, but she knew it was time to start getting around for the gala. Since you still had to do her hair and you heard the knock on the door, she knew it was Alfred so she smiled and gave a kiss on the cheek she went right into her room, took a quick shower made up her hair and about an hour later she came out, she was dressed beautifully, dress the shoes, even the lingerie under her looking beautiful. Her hair was up in a bun and her bangs were on each side of her cheek. You could see the streaks in her hair. It was the same blue dress was. She dint know how tonight was going to go and didn't know if there was going to be any press, but she didn't worry about it because she loves him..

She was waiting for bro. Now she looked in the mirror in the living room and twirled around she felt like a princess she had never in her life been in a dress this expensive and she had never in her life. Been in love like this. So basically she was happy she knew the night would be lovely, even if the press tried to do something against them to say she was a gold digger just waiting for him to die, who knows what the press would say? But right now and God, I'm the only thing that mattered was her and Bruce she didnT care about what anybody else said to hell with them, she would say.
 
Bruce watched her twirl in the living room and smiled as the dress flew up on each side showing her gorgeous toned bare legs in the stiletto blue heels. She looked incredible and she had done her hair perfectly. He took her arm and guided her to the limo as Alfred got in the drivers side and drove them to the gala charity event at the Gotham hotel. As they got closer the traffic slowed as a long line of limo's ahead of them let out their passengers, but slowly they moved down the line till it was their turn.

"This is going to be weird, darling, but just relax, smile, wave and ignore their questions." Bruce advised as Alfred opened her door so she would exit the car first.

There was an explosion of camera flashes and shouts and and screams of Bruce fans and media. Bruce climbed out behind Maggie and took her arm, waving to the crowds outside the building as he manoeuvred the girl up the red carpet. A couple of tv crews waited at the main door and Bruce recognised the female interviewer from other interviews.

"Bruce Wayne everyone!" She cried as he got close. "Bruce, do you have a moment for some questions?" The womans eyes turned to Maggie and Bruce saw her give the girl a quick once over. "So, Bruce, obviously you are a huge contributor to charities in Gotham, will there be another big cheque being written tonight?"

"I think the odds are good, Melody." Bruce laughed and smiled, his arm around Maggie's waist holding her close.

"And who is this beautiful young lady with your tonight? A model? A cousin or niece maybe?" Melody asked with her trained smile blazing.

"This is my girlfriend, Maggie ... so sorry Melody, I'm off the market." Bruce grinned seeing the woman's smile falter in disappointment.

"Oh, um ... well, I am sure hearts are breaking all over Gotham tonight hearing that. So, Maggie ... what drew you to our amazing Bruce Wayne? His looks ... his money maybe?"

Melody winced almost visibly as the words came out. She was an experienced reporter and she knew better than to insult someone she was interviewing, but the news Bruce was serious about this young girl who looked like she might still be in school had shocked her.
 
The night was going smoothly and she had a feeling that there were going to be stopped by the pros, but he hung on to his arm and made sure that everything would be good, she kept a male shot, said nothing and smiles, but then here came the woman that asked him the question and she was introduced, she smiled at the lady and didn't like to say to him is sheeple there for his money said she was there for his love. But knew someone would say I was lying had anyone thought she was lying? She would not be very happy. She looked at the girl and then when the woman said she was there for money and then saw the look on her face, she knew that she kind of regretted the question so it actually made Maggie more cam Mather smile she held on to Bruce and grew really happy in that moment.

" I know a lot of people are gonna look at my age and look at his age and say I want a sugar daddy or I'm there for money or there gain things, it is true that Bruce has money. He could buy me a city, even the moon, if that was possible, but even though behind the money is, a man is a personality that does a lot for this community. And that is exactly why I'm here with him, I am proud to be his girlfriend, I am proud to stand beside him, Antillean everybody in the eye and say that I am in love with him first personality for his love, not the ability to get anything I want out of him, he is good and all a lot of people can see is the money, but I am grateful to be here and to meet you and I mean everyone and to finally set the record straight before things can get out of control."
 
Melody nodded and smiled wishing them both a lovely evening and thankful the young woman hadn't shouted at her for her slip up. Bruce guided Maggie inside the hotel where they were greeted by a full lobby of guests in all their finery. The very best of Gotham had come out for the gala tonight and as Bruce walked in people turned to watch and smile. A few said hello, those who knew him, and he greeted them with a smile and a handshake, but he never let go of Maggie's arm. A waiter appeared with a tray of champagne and Bruce took two glasses handing one to Maggie as a band at the far side of the room began to play some classical music.

"This is the type of thing people go to just to be seen going to." Bruce laughed as he leaned into Maggie to explain. "They know the press will see them, maybe take a photo of them and so the rest of Gotham will then find out they attended a charity event, it makes them look good. But most will probably slip out back in an hour or two and go home." He took a long sip of the drink and sighed. "At least they didn't scrimp on the drink, always a good sign."

He slowly led Maggie around the room, stopping at certain times to talk to people, introducing Maggie to his friends and business acquaintances. Some of the men looked at him jealously, some of them checked Maggie out in the revealing dress tongues lolling, a few women watched her with as equal a jealousy as the men watched Bruce. But his smile never faltered and he felt proud to be with this gorgeous sexy young woman tonight.
 
She was actually having the time of her life she liked being in a room full of people she enjoyed meeting new people, especially those who knew Bruce personally, and perhaps no longer than she did, she bowed her head in respect as though she meant that he introduced her to and it was a beautiful night she had to laugh at what was said about the drinks, however, it was good that they were good, she sat down once they were done and looked up at him, she'd never been to the galore, and it was something that was really amazing for her she actually wanted to dance, but didn't know if he was a dancing type, it was funny she had not him for a long time and didn't even know that, but what she thought about that woman that asked her about being there for money, she could tell she slipped up and was not angry at that she was a role that did that I asked questions then later regretted them, she placed her hand on Bruce and was having the time of her life, her first gala with Bruce Wayne and knew it would not be the last..

" You have a lot of nice acquaintances bruce. I'm glad that you're not exactly alone in the world and business partners and friends or one thing love is totally different, but at least you have friends only friend i had was you was and my own dark night, but that's what happens when you are a quiet girl trying to be very small, so I could just graduate and do what I wanted to do and here I am sitting beside you drinking most expensive champagne I've ever tasted. But I do love your post and hopefully the press will see that as well because everybody needs a break once in a while, everyone needs some good press, but I was wondering for would you be willing to dance with me?"

She heard the music and knew it was going to be the tango she knew how to dance it but doesn't know if he did or she stood up and extended her hand to him hoping that he would dance with her She didn't even care. If he knew how to dance the tango with her, she just wanted his body close to hers to show everybody that this was meant to be and to have a little fun.
 
Bruce smiled as he took Maggie hand and walked out onto the dance floor with her. He was an expert dancer, his training with the League and others making his body perfectly attuned to dance steps. As the tango music got going he swung Maggie to and thro quickly seeing the girl know how to tango. Knowing now she was his equal in the dance he led her, but quickly the dance went from a vanilla tango that the other dancers were performing to something a lot steamier. Their bodies rubbed together as they danced against each other, their faces so close he could feel her warm breath on his skin, the movies staccato and perfectly aligned as they moved to the beat so much so that the other dancers began to stand back making a ring around Bruce and Maggie as they all watched in admiration as these two people danced the tango to perfection. It was a very arousing scene with Maggie dress flaring showing off her wonderful legs all the way to the thighs and the way they ground their bodies into each other it was almost sex on the dance floor and Bruce could feel his cock hardening despite his best intentions for it not to in public. But he hardly cared if anyone saw, he was having to much fun. Finally the music stopped and he dipped Maggie almost to the floor before slowly bringing her up in his arms and kissing her deeply as the room erupted into applause from the guests.

With a grin and a wave he led Maggie from the floor and quickly into a quiet shadowy spot behind a large pillar. Only feet away people were chatting and drinking, but here in the private little spot, the pillar hiding them from everyone elses gazes, Bruce slipped his arms around Maggie and pulled her into him, his mouth finding hers as he kissed with deep passion, his hands caressing her back, the low cut of the dress allowing his fingers to caress bare skin as she had no bra on under it.
 
Back
Top