Exhibitionism Ladies have you ever exposed yourself in public accidentally on purpose

When I'm at the club I might be a little slow to pull a tight dress back down or hitch a strapless top back up when things start sliding out of place on the dance floor.... ;)

MMMmm that would be quite a Sexy sight!! :kiss:

I have accidentally given many peeks at my panties and ass bending over in my short black business mini skirt, but there has been a few times I've done it on purpose.

Guilty. Bending and grabbing groceries out of the cart while checking out, nice deep cleavage just happens. 😉 I’m certain I’ve made a few husbands smile and they didn’t mind too much being dragged shopping with their wife.

Guilty. Bending and grabbing groceries out of the cart while checking out, nice deep cleavage just happens. 😉 I’m certain I’ve made a few husbands smile and they didn’t mind too much being dragged shopping with their wife.

Was that you??!! I didn't mean to stare, but I was mesmerized

I wear short clothes when I go out...but I never wear panties or bra...many times I have bend over to get stuffs from the grocery shops...I have given plenty of Hardons to men...I have let my pussy expose many times in restaurants, bar, night club too...sometimes when driving I remove my skirt and fingers while driving... I love being an exhibitionist

i think women who are exhibitionists are a lot of fun and incredibly hot

Done the skirt/no panties thing many times. It refreshing on hot days, plus it make you feel sexy and naughty. :devil:

Definitely! But not for random flashing, just because it feels nice to have those cool gusts on bare bits :p

Mmmm I bet that does feel nice. That said, I’ll just say thank you because even though you don’t purposely show off, I’m sure some accidental peeks have been given, and from one that watches for them, I just wanted to say thanks for not wearing panties under your skirts!

Yes I have. I have striped naked and walked around my apartment complex at around 2am going I would get raped.

I've probably done this without knowing, but I will be doing it a lot more now that you've made me think about it. Thanks for the great idea.

Back